Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65378 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
FallenShadow 2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, the car looks amazing.. But it's always the minor details that get me, so I have to ask how did u make that gas cap? Lol that thing is awsome.

Edit: Woo hoo I own page 10!!
------------------
--FallenShadow

[This message has been edited by FallenShadow 2m4 (edited 12-08-2009).]

IP: Logged
FallenShadow 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FallenShadow 2m4

146 posts
Member since Sep 2009

[This message has been edited by FallenShadow 2m4 (edited 12-08-2009).]

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, It's a Honda CBR1000 Cap. I had to cut it apart and bolt it to the Fiero gas door. see page 2
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gees, no pics since last year....

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

I promised to Madcurl of my new chrome bolt upgrade.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Made a sign for car shows. Drive over it with one of the front tires

http://home.comcast.net/~st...F/SportFieroSign.jpg

-
Added a tow hoop. There have been times where it needed one

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Made a sign for car shows. Drive over it with one of the front tires

Added a tow hoop. There have been times where it needed one

Good idea. When I get my F6 widetrack finished I'll also be touring shows. I'd like to do that Daytona thing once.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 05-15-2010).]

HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's pics for the front bumper's plug, made from the top of the fiero bumper and the bottom of a civic's. (somewhat FieRo style)

From this pic it looks like the top of a coupe fiero bumper and the bottom part from a gt bumper..... Which gave me an idea....
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics from the All Pontiac Show Surrey BC with the West Coast Fieros club

New Sign in action

New Guages for the dash I will start soon
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004
I'm creating a plug to make a mold from.

The gauge pod is still very rough and needs alot of work still

The vents are from a Taurus X

The vent pods are modified Home Depot Plumping section 90 degree bends
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work! Love the new dash!
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did some work on the gauge pod and test fit it into my parts car

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 07-11-2010).]

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a photochop of the direction I'm headed with it

aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks sick!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did some work on the gauge pod and test fit it into my parts car

Nice. As I've always said, you don't need to have a dash swap from various makes of cars--just add onto the existing Fiero dash.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might add a Engine Start Button... what do you think about this one? (seller is in Hong Kong)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...fPartsQ5fAccessories

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 07-13-2010).]

aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like a cool idea. But with that kit, it kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? You still have to put in the key and turn it to accessory, then press the button to start it. The cool factor is there, but just seems like it'd get annoying. I could have just misinterpreted the ad though...
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Might add a Engine Start Button... what do you think about this one? (seller is in Hong Kong)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's cool but i've been wanting to put this in my car. I do not have the funds but it would be awesome to have. It is a keyless entry and push button start like the newer infiniti's have. I believe they even have it so when you walk up your car unlocks and when you get out of range it locks.

http://www.digitalguarddog.com/

Austin
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dash is one of the best ones I've seen yet! Can't wait to see it finished.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this Glove box latch. Anyone have other choices?

http://www.jamestowndistrib...erra+Glove+Box+Lock#
PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made covers for the holes in the pods, glued everything together and started on the center section.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Found this Glove box latch. Anyone have other choices?

I bought a new style (PK3) ignition lock cylinder with keys on ebay, and it came with the ignition lock cylinder, glove box lock, and one door cylinder, with 2 keys. They're really nice, but took forever to get here, coming from Canada via standard post.

Don't have them installed yet, and the ignition switch I got for it doesn't fit in the Fiero anywhere stock (though with a custom dash, you could add a place for it easily). And the lock cylinder itself won't fit in the stock Fiero location either, as far as I can tell.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New Guages for the dash I will start soon

those guages look sweet who makes them?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!!
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curious. What type of foam did you use for forming the new parts of the dash? I've got a parts car now, and I'm looking forward to getting started on the custom dash for my car. Trying to find a good option for making a large single piece to mold from.

Looking good btw! Thanks.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a photochop of the direction I'm headed with it

I like the dash! That'll be sweet! I finally got around to mounting those hood vents (and repainting my car) you recommended. Although orange isn't my favorite color, it looks great on your car!
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Curious. What type of foam did you use for forming the new parts of the dash? I've got a parts car now, and I'm looking forward to getting started on the custom dash for my car. Trying to find a good option for making a large single piece to mold from.

Looking good btw! Thanks.

Owens Corning FOAMULAR® 150 extruded polystyrene insulation from HomeDepot

It must be covered because the fiberglass resin will eat it (I will cover it with Bondo but you can use tape or other material)

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by carnut122:

I like the dash! That'll be sweet! I finally got around to mounting those hood vents (and repainting my car) you recommended. Although orange isn't my favorite color, it looks great on your car!

Cool. I'd like to see your car, do you have a build thread?
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have used that foam as well, and if I am using it for a form that will be destroyed, I cover it with saran wrap. Also, when I have made up pods and such, I use soft aluminum as a frame, so I can have really solid mounting points.

Steve, great job. See you at Fierofest? Todd and I will be there in my 87 T-top.
Jim
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool. I'd like to see your car, do you have a build thread?

No build thread, but I finally mastered posting pictures so...

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice and what mirrors are those?
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice and what mirrors are those?

I don't have a clue. They were on the car when I bought it. I'm not crazy about them, but since I want my car to be marginally different, I left them on.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Won the Viewer's Choice at NWMotiv.com's International Automotive Showcase 2010

A lot of very nice imports. My Fiero, a Chev 4X4 and 2 low riders were the American made minority

http://www.nwmotiv.com/cars...otiv-i-a-s-coverage/

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why we did not see you @ Fiero Fest. Great job on the viewer's choice.
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Made covers for the holes in the pods, glued everything together and started on the center section.

Your dash is going to ROCK!
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any update on this? Also, are you selling parts from the sideskirts and bumpers you molded?
Bill-Cotter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill-CotterSend a Private Message to Bill-CotterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many compliments and so little words.

Fantastic!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock