Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This could be the one to out do Madcurl's #11 and #15 ( And No it's not mine either) !!!!

The throne is being challenged !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just the wheels are better or the WHOLE Fiero..??

------------------

Choptopped WideBody GT 1 of 1

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are not even the final rims that are going on the car, this is just a tease as to not show too much too soon.

The rims going on the car will more than equal if not surpass the HREs, IMO.

I am a big fan of Madcurl's cars, but the things going in on this car will absolutely blow some minds.

All i can say is get ready for a lot of drooling !

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the stock brakes look like toys behind those huge rims
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

the stock brakes look like toys behind those huge rims

Agreed...if this car is going to challenge Curley's then the word "corvette" better be on those brakes somewhere. Must see more of the challenger before I can form an opinion.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not impressed thus far.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
those tires arent wide enough for the rims, the side wall is flexing in.
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wiow, this is about as informative as one of NotAClueAnyLongers build up threads

I agree with Black-Azz-GT on this so far....

HellYes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HellYesSend a Private Message to HellYesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be sure to post the after pics, when the bend a rim running over a cigarette butt.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a lot more pics before I can say that that car would be better than Madcurls cars.
Just a wheel don´t say nothing...

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys don't shoot the messenger ! The thread was not initially meant to be superinformative just to wet the appetite and announce this person's car.

I certianly hope you would not be impressed by that pic ! To answer a few questions.

First off visually there is nothing to be impressed about thus far, as the person has not even really released any pics to post yet, other than this, so relax !

I am basing my opinion on the mockups and plans i have seen for this car,....this person is serious. (By the way i am not alone, Madcurl has seen the plans for this car too and agrees it will be better).

The rims and tires you see are not even the ones that will be on the car. Those are the overhauling rims so to speak.

There will be at least one mod never ever done on a fiero. The owner says they will not likely do a build up thread, rather the next picture we see will be the finished product.

Again,..don't shoot the messenger hehehe !

The notafieroanylonger thread comment,...Ouch low blow. hehehehehe.

JK smooth.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-07-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how long is this gonna take?

So when are you chopping your car?

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to go all stimpy on you, but....

1) Blurry pic
2) Dirty wheel liner
3) Stock brakes
4) Stock paint
5) Rim color does not match any colors on car

I fail to see how this is even in the same country as the class Madcurls car is in. I mean, anyone can say "oh, this car is going to be the uber best car of the world when its done" but to make claims like yours about an unfinished car, when all you have done is bolt a wheel to, by all acounts, a stock car is a bit obsurd

The throne is being challenged !

that looks about as bad as Cedric the Entertainer walking into the queens throne room and declaring himself the king of england.

i think a wiser man would save the boasts for a car that is complete with better pics, then let the masses decide

[This message has been edited by Roland (edited 04-07-2005).]

MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Compete with Madcurl huh... what, will this car be able to fly or something?
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't madcurl start a thread the same way?

Stop bashing the guy.

oh wait, Madcurl didnt start it.......
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046552.html

[This message has been edited by KissMySSFiero (edited 04-07-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Agreed...if this car is going to challenge Curley's then the word "corvette" better be on those brakes somewhere. Must see more of the challenger before I can form an opinion.

Agreed. However, this (person) wants the D1S 14" brake kit or the light-weight ones (I forgot which ones). For starters the light-weight ones are better than what #15 has and the 14" are the newer ones from the 2005 Z06. So far from what I know, it's heading on the right track or to the right shops? From what I know it's going to Archie's shop, which is the best place for choppin.

Arch Reval? Well, we need a little "shake-up"....it's all good, hehehe.

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as for rivals it will likely come down to personal prefferences

just like how some people preffer notchies to fastbacks or wings to no wings

Danno88GT5Spd

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2005 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Danno88GT5SpdSend a Private Message to Danno88GT5SpdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why was the thread even made?

There's nothing here.. Not even the final rims to go on the car? Why did you even show the picture?

Sounds like a lot of hot water to me.

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did I miss something "The Stealth" ????????????????

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

Did I miss something "The Stealth" ????????????????

could it be the car mentioned in this thread? No where does it say it't not Curley's car.

Of course, its just a blurry pic. So it must mean nothing will come of it.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roland:

I hate to go all stimpy on you, but....

1) Blurry pic
2) Dirty wheel liner
3) Stock brakes
4) Stock paint
5) Rim color does not match any colors on car

I fail to see how this is even in the same country as the class Madcurls car is in. I mean, anyone can say "oh, this car is going to be the uber best car of the world when its done" but to make claims like yours about an unfinished car, when all you have done is bolt a wheel to, by all acounts, a stock car is a bit obsurd

" The throne is being challenged ! "

that looks about as bad as Cedric the Entertainer walking into the queens throne room and declaring himself the king of england.

i think a wiser man would save the boasts for a car that is complete with better pics, then let the masses decide

Boasts, hotwater, and Cedric the entertainer (uhhhh ok) my, my creating quite the tizzy aren't we ?

I guess we will see won't we ?

I am going to enjoy this one.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-07-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

could it be the car mentioned in this thread? No where does it say it't not Curley's car.

Of course, its just a blurry pic. So it must mean nothing will come of it.

Well most of the pics I have seen of the redux are blurry... kinda like they were taken with the same camera. I smell conspiracy

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Boasts, hotwater, and Cedric the entertainer (uhhhh ok) my, my creating quite the tizzy aren't we ?

I guess we will see won't we ?

I am going to enjoy this one.

Dont take my post the wrong way. not pissed or trying to start anything. come on, that one pic? its obvious you posted that blurry pic to get a reaction from some people. well, you got some. im not looking for a confrontation, just some validation.

whats the worst that could happen. a really cool a$$ fiero hits the streets? i can live with that

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No offense taken, i would probably be just as skeptical with the same limited information.

All doubts will be erased in time,..until then let the skeptics reign !

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know, I know, I know!

Well, I think I know.

------------------

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take bets Madcurl might know more than he is leading on but that is just me.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YellowRooster:

I take bets Madcurl might know more than he is leading on but that is just me.

go captain obvious.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

No where does it say it't not Curley's car.

DING, DING, DING... I think we have a winner. That Curley has about as many cars as I do, except they all have Northstars, HREs and either a Choptop or an appointment with Archie to get one.

rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can somebody give me the last 60 seconds it took me to read this useless thread back?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What you guys are suggesting would be sheer " madness " !!

One man and four choptops !!???

It's fun though watching the different theories spring forth.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8649 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by rmphoto:

can somebody give me the last 60 seconds it took me to read this useless thread back?

Nope, no refunds.

PFF
System Bot
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey exoticse....i'll see you and madcurl on the 25th? can you spill some beans then? i'm hoping to meet up with madcurl to see his car at XS customs again.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2005 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay these are the rims the owner of this car will choose from.

They are HRE wheels that are not even on the market yet ! The wheels will have a pitch black center in that the only portion that will be painted will be the window portion.

She or he was originally considering some Maya rims.

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The size and finishing of those HRE's look great.....but the spoke designs are sooo ancient... For the price I bet the customer could/should have gotten some custom designed spoke wheels....
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2005 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is a thread with some similar wheels, i like them, but there not cheep!!
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=279160
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

The size and finishing of those HRE's look great.....but the spoke designs are sooo ancient... For the price I bet the customer could/should have gotten some custom designed spoke wheels....

Oh I disagree, I love those wheels, every set looks great.

bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2005 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite is the first set...IMO, timeless. Those wheels are so gorgeous, and really clean looking.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2005 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Number one, number one, number one, I like the first ones

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2005 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should be pretty cool. I wish I could fit some 19's or 20's on my car but it is just too cool and low how it is

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2005 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Wiow, this is about as informative as one of NotAClueAnyLongers build up threads

F-Off.... I don't do and won't do 'Build threads' because of people like you!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock