Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tusch:

You're not creating any sort of covers for those vents?

Actually, the entire car where vents are present will have covers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...ash=item120240011933

IP: Logged
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rain water won't go into your trunk compartment through those vents will it?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Owner:

Rain water won't go into your trunk compartment through those vents will it?

Originally posted by Archie:

The updates I have don't appear to be as exciting as some of the photoshops but what the heck......

After the trial fitting of the dcklid & 350Z rear window, we had to do the leg work to make it all workable.

I think some people don't realize what all it takes to make things like this functional.

After getting the framework ready for the window & welding that to the decklid structure, I consulted with Curley. We determined that there was no desire to make the left & right sides & the top of the window waterproof, but there is a need to have the lower end of the window seal. That way water won't have a chance to get inside the trunk & the small decklid.

Considering that the 350Z window is going to be bonded (with Window-Weld) to the framework & that the Left, Right & top of the window is going to extend out past the framework, we still needed a waterproof seal at the bottom edge of the window. We also need the underside & edges of the decklid to have a finished look. So it took a little time to get that done.......

We had to establish a surface to seal the window to along the areas marked in Red.......

We used a piece of 1/2" box tubing & bent it to shape, put plastic tape on it then attached it to the top of the rear window framework. When we are done glassing it, we will remove the box tubing & we will have closed in the area between the framework & the decklid.......

Note that we also scuffed-up the underside of the decklid so we can glass the whole thing.

Then we glassed it all in.......

No. The Crew made sure that the trunk area remain "dry" due to using the original trunk seal, but water can enter the engine compartment using through the octagon holes. My main concern was the air flow rate and preventing trapped air inside the engine compartment. Granted, no scienticfic studies where conducted, but its safe to say I'm close to the original flow rate or for that matter similar to the Finale's hatchback venting. As for water entering the engine compartment, I don't have a solution other than a grid placed below the octagon screen, but with the vent placed higher than stock, I don't see a suffient amount of heat evaporation taking place. At any rate, the total of three choppers divided by 12-months leaves #020 with four months,so I don't see #020 getting wet, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-29-2008).]

Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehe, that's good, I must've missed that part where they made it seal right. I really like the looks of the back window and the way it's coming together. You have some great ideas and they always turn out looking great.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Owner:

I really like the looks of the back window and the way it's coming together. You have some great ideas and they always turn out looking great.

Thanks. The great constructive suggestions have played a major role in the building of #020. Many nights were spent pulling my hair out trying to figure out if this "build" would come together, howvever I'm not out of the woods yet. I still have the hood vent and single wiper system I'm hopeing to pull off. The "Crew" has performed a great job in putting down on fiberglass my ideas planted in my head.
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Food for thought, and I think you've touched on it before. Know when to stop. Hood vents are going to make a casual observer think the engine is in the front.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChopTop:

Food for thought, and I think you've touched on it before. Know when to stop. Hood vents are going to make a casual observer think the engine is in the front.

Yes. Having "tweaked" just about every exterior part on the build (except the sun roof and tail lamps), I can truelly say I'm just about finished; leaving the rear bumper tweaks and now re-shaping of the F360 mirror base example from 4.9

I agree with you that many casual observers will likely conclude the engine is up front especially with an agressive nose and hood scoop; so I'll need to chrome parts of the upper half of the N* to bring their eye balls around to the back, hehe. However, if I were to use the examples on #011 using dual hood scoops, most are trying to figure out what type of car it is vs. were the location of the motor. It's generally a after thought (Oh, there's the engine!) because they're too busy viewing the exterior; moving from one location to the other and finally the engine location dawns on them.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

It's on punk! It's time to make a move onto the front and pimp-slap that karl's nose

Chris is on it!

Karl says "Rhinoplasty Happens"

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-05-2008).]

Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ANY MORE PICTURES FROM THE REAR OF THIS ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kyle1016:

ANY MORE PICTURES FROM THE REAR OF THIS ?

It's a special V8 turbo project and I was trying not to reveal too much, but the will owner will devue at the next car show.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-01-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lotus Elise parts ordered, but they won't ship them directly to Archie's. On Monday (5th) or Tuesday (6th) before I recieve them and to Archie's maybe by next Friday (9th). Keep in mind, I'm not 100% sure the wipers will fit-in the area, but its the price I'll pay for perfection. Granted, I can always send them back, hehe.

Archie, in the meantime, lets get started on the rocker modification and badge Frenching.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie, in the meantime, lets get started on the rocker modification and badge Frenching.

Hey Archie has the "frenching and rocker flarring begun?

driver side nose;

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-06-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
No workie today. The Crew was working on the Stinger, but will start on Wednesday.

Small side window;

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No workie today. The Crew was working on the Stinger, but will start on Wednesday.

Small side window;

At first glance, I thought that was the "V" in your hood.

Look'n great man!

Greg

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 05-07-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tuck n' roll; keeping your 20s within the body.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-08-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
A 2005 pipe dream that needs to be fulfilled, but another car, hehe.

#015 idea

Originally posted by exoticse:

Cardboard mockup of proposed vent addition to rear bumper:

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Hey Archie, has the "Crew" started on the rocker modifications?

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly......if I understand correctly, are you flaring out the lower portions of the fender well a bit to hide the exposed rubber??
Great idea! No need to spit rocks up the sides of the fresh paint, eh?

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Hey Curly......if I understand correctly, are you flaring out the lower portions of the fender well a bit to hide the exposed rubber??
Great idea! No need to spit rocks up the sides of the fresh paint, eh?

Yeah, its being applied to the front of the rocker similar to the rear in the pic. The idea is to have a unison appearance from front to back. The rear bumper will also have this treatment. This entire area will eventually have a black paint for a OEM flow in combination using a deep rich burgendy color above. Granted, this is a pipe dream and maybe subject to change at any given moment in time, hehe.

Edit: a little bit of meat is okay for the rear since the stock Fiero's tires do stick-out on the lower corners. Its mainly the top portion that I'm concerned for the rear which is covered, but the front I don't want it sticking out to far. #011 front tires are tucked in all the way around the tires, but the rear stick out a bit.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-07-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Rule #1. Never bolt-on after market parts, but "tweak them first." Even if the part was your own design, hehe.

before pic;

While taking to Chris during my last visit, I went over some of the items I wanted to have "tweaked." IMO, #020 suffers from a lack of a "butt" and additional flare I liked from the older style Firebirds. By kicking out the sides a bit, it will give the 305s a better visuals from the rear. By lowering it a bit, will give the look of greater "stance" or serious look.

Pipe dream example:
MadArch Tweaking 409:1B

Original:

The original appears "unfinished" or as Troy said once, "The back end looks like somebody kicked it from the rear." IMO by adding the additional flaring and lowering it a bit, the bottom half of the car will look "finished."

Edit; The "Crew" wanted to get started on the rear bumper. It's all good in my book.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Follow the yellow brick, I mean green tape, hehe.

PFF
System Bot
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I think it may be time to Audi-ish the turn signal light area.... Perfect example: www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-brabus-sl/793709/
OK, it's a Mercedes, but Audi started the small clear bullit light system, LEDs?
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly.....ever thought of maybe shortening that rear bumper a bit?
Just a thought.......

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Hey Curly.....ever thought of maybe shortening that rear bumper a bit?
Just a thought.......

IMO you need to shape the car around a newer tail lamp (like G35s) and not shaping around the old tail lamps. Using the G35s, you could then move the body outward since the G35s are larger in size. This way you'll still have all of the OEM protection parts underneath the bumper and keeping the exhaust system in tack. You never know if a old lady whose backing up might "kiss" your bumper, but thanks for the idea.

Old A-piller now widened for Eclipse windshield. This will be corrected once the hood treatment begins.

VDI system

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Building a lip/flare:

Redefining a line: The idea for the recessed side marker and vent came from the Corvette C16 http://www.autoblog.com/pho...16-speedster/323299/ http://www.autoblog.com/pho...16-speedster/362114/ .

It was featured in the Luxury & Exotic mag. The Porsche Gemball Mirage GT redefined this feature http://www.porschetuningmag...mballa-Mirage-GT.jpg (notice the mag on the floor) and I hope it will work on the Arch Rival.

The Lotus Elise wiper arrived today and since it a pipe dream, I'm not 100% sure it will work, but unlike "The Crab Arm"-I can always send it back.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-09-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking good !

Can't wait to see how this turns out !

The lowering of the rear bumper was definatly needed to balance out the over all look.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Lotus Elise parts arrived on Thursday. A corner of the bracket is bent but everything seems to be okay.

I believe one of the holes is the mounting points for the windshield squirter. The part didn't come with one, but if it works; I'll buy one.

Threaded end with teeth on the end to prevent slipping.

once placed over threaded end, bolt is used to secure the wiper.

The wiper end has a "hat" that covers the bolt;

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-09-2008).]

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curley does your mind ever stop coming up with new ideas? You always keep people thinking what's he going to come up with next. Keep them coming I enjoy your ideas and seeing them come to life with Archies crew.

Joe
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Hey Curley does your mind ever stop coming up with new ideas? You always keep people thinking what's he going to come up with next. Keep them coming I enjoy your ideas and seeing them come to life with Archies crew.

Joe

This project has me thinking 24/7 regarding little items that were bugging me; one of which was the side marker lamps. Should placed them forwards, backwards, reversed; the list was impossible to comprehend during my Dell show last year, so I decided to let the problem "marinate" and concentrate on the rear vents, mirrors, and other non-tweaked areas. A few months later, the pics from Exotic and Luxury came out. I didn't want to french the markers in without some attention in the area, therefor I decided to recess the area. The question remained; how much?

The added lip flaring the desired shaped was laid;

2" top and bottom; conclusion was "no."

1" top and bottom; conclusion was close, but no cigar.

1" top and tappered bottom; conclusion was perfect and it matches the upper quarter vent.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Joe

To answer that question, NO !

His brain never stops thinking when it comes to new ideas ! I can't tell you how many late night/early morning conversations he and i have had about new ideas that suddenly popped into his head. He and i both have that fever, he just has waaaaaaaay better imagination and vision than me.

Which makes it even more frustrating after talking to him because you get excited and want to come up with your own ideas, but of course it comes nowhere near as easy to me as it does to him.

It would be sort of like someone who has trouble sleeping having to listen to someone who can sleep at will talk about the wonderful rest and dreams they had last night,..hehehehe.

The guy definatly has a gift.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plan I hope it works this time, hehe.

Pics of Orville's 3rd choptop creation using the 3800SC wipe system. Notice that Orville removed the trunk lock and gutted out the old wiper system and laid the newer wiper system in the "valley."

Granted. the Lotus uses a single arm and isn't extensive work, but the lock and old wipers must be removed.

The Parts; 6" height.

Bad example using #015 choptop, but you get a general idea and location. If lock assembly and other components in the "valley" are removed, we might have enough room to place the 12" long and 6" height Lotus system.

Once again using #015, since both car currently have the location of the locking assembly, this might be the location where the arm attaches (granted, the lock assembly would need a newer location).

I was in a rush in sending out the package to Archie, so I didn't perform a actual "sweep" using the wiper blade, but in the pic, I think the Lotus system will reach or I could always use a longer blade or cut the Lotus and add a longer version. Once again, this is a"pipe dream."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-10-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Hey Archie, I shipped the package out and you should receive it by Tuesday the 13th. The original box was damaged during freight, so I decided to use a smaller and stronger box thus reducing the shipping cost. I wish the Recycling Lotus Company would have sent it directly to you ($50 bucks over night charges).

Anyway if gave me some time to see if the part was "close enough" for the area. I hope this part works.

Damage box.

The Recycling company didn't send me the wire hook-up and since I'm not 100% sure it well work , I'll hold-off in getting the wire assembly, but if you need it, I'll get it.

On flip side, my gate is up and is ready for #020 parking, hehe.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1" top and tappered bottom; conclusion was perfect and it matches the upper quarter vent.

Well done!
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Well done!

Like Tony said. Madcurl has a great vision and a gift for thinking outside the box.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Well done!

Thanks Jake for the compliment, but these "tweaked" ideas are borrowed from various exotic cars we've all seen and it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for Archie letting me bug the heck out of him and allowing his "Crew" to lay down these ideas on fiberglass. As for tweaking, the plans were laid, but Chris reshaped part of the lower body line for a smoother transition. Its one thing using a "green tape" but its a totally different story once the part is cut and you therefore need 100% cooperation from all parties.

The "Crew" repeating the exact copy on the passenger side;

Since the rims where removed, I had them turn the coil-over 2-complete turns for a lower rear stance to match the fronts.

Creating a Glass bottom but from the inside.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rejected due to the very aggressiveness of the vent, but maybe for #015 with the 20x12s or for others using 20x12s. 1" top and bottom is a very, very hard core, too much for the softer Arch Rival.

This week "The Crew" (Chris) will jump back on the bump and rear fascia mods. The Lotus Elise wiper system should arrive on Tuesday.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Pontiac G8 beat me to the punch , but I'm in good company.

The reflector will be centered between the license plate and inner tail pipe opening and below the stock bumper line.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-11-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Lotus Elise wiper system arrived today and we'll know on Tuesday if the part will fit.

Metal mock-ups are inplace for the glass build-up; enjoy

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2008 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still say to take that reflector, turn it up side down, and put it directly over the exhaust cutout area, corse I think installing red led lights in would look trick too.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try the hood latches from a Solstice.

http://www.g mpartsdepartmen...llout=16&catalogid=2

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 05-13-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock