Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 30)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
.... If I had the monies....

OMG! I never ever thought I would hear Madcurl say that. LOL

EDIT: My first ownage ever of a page numbered 30!
------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 12-16-2007).]

IP: Logged
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fascinating...
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by diabloscott:
I love what you are doing with this car. I would love to see your next one with a stretch for an even more exotic look.

Scott

Sweeeet. I've been wondering if others were thinking the same thing. With a widebody and a stretch it would no longer be a small car by any means, but I love it!
An LS7 would be AWESOME, but so would a turbo BMW 5.0 V12 with the same amount of power for much less money.

The new mods look great! Not only do the quarter windows match better, but the new vents complete the lines of the rear window perfectly!
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I made this. You're other signature is soo outdated.

------------------

NorthStar Powered

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Custom 2m4. I'll have to wait until #015 is done before I place them all in a sig.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I figured you could use it until the third is done :P. Then I'll stick #15 in the middle hehe
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna have to get a nice sig with some nice cars in it.

Anyone have some nice cars I can use?

Archie
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

I'm gonna have to get a nice sig

Archie

Do you want one?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any thoughts of after the stretch and wide body to add a V10.
I am currently making the sound of Tim Allen in home improvement.
Love the look and hope to see it for real in an upcoming show.
It is so far my favorite, number one in my top ten.
And is just a photo chop pic. Dam that would be sweet!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Do you want one?

Sure, it seems my hint worked.

Archie
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Sure, it seems my hint worked.

Archie

Does this mean I get a free choptop? lol jk
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
D1S C5 front brackets for 1987.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-25-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
NRG:

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-25-2007).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw you!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

I saw you!

WOW looking good !
Scurvy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScurvySend a Private Message to ScurvyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the new year!
Doc John

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc JohnSend a Private Message to Doc JohnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let' see some updates! Better still, let's see it painted and on display at Carlisle!
Doc John

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc JohnSend a Private Message to Doc JohnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doc John

749 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Carlisle 2008! (Of course, it took me 18 years to get my car done - so I guess 3 years or so isn't too long).

[This message has been edited by Doc John (edited 01-20-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doc John:

Let' see some updates! Better still, let's see it painted and on display at Carlisle!

Unless David has more pics of #020?

I'm awaiting the "mock up green tape" plans on the hood Monday. Once approved, the cutting will begain the C-shape cut out, the reduction on the Fiero warehouse hood scoop, and partly reduction of the trailing ends leading up the the Eclipse windshield.

As for displaying #020 @ Carlisle Kit-kar show would be nice (#020 is about as far away from the Fiero's original design), but my primary focus is the 25th show. Besides, I was on the phone with D1S about the Baer brake install in March or so leaving me little or no time for additional showings. Hopefully in 2009 that might be a "plan."

As for the paint, I don't think that'll be finished prior to the 25th, since Trendzs (in CA) is usually backed-up in April through June.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-20-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm awaiting the "mock up green tape" plans on the hood Monday. Once approved, the cutting will begain the C-shape cut out, the reduction on the Fiero warehouse hood scoop, and partly reduction of the trailing ends leading up the the Eclipse windshield.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As for the paint, I don't think that'll be finished prior to the 25th, since Trendzs (in CA) is usually backed-up in April through June.

I know this great painter not too far away in Wisconsin.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I know this great painter not too far away in Wisconsin.

According to my sources, he'll be backed-up till 2009.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-26-2008).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

According to my sources, he'll be backed-up till 2009.

You're not too far off. I need to talk to a couple of guys that have tentatively wanted work done this year yet and I'll have to drop them notes to find out what the schedule is. Jscott's car is coming along nicely and with my having a few weeks off of work I can continue ( carefully ) and get this thing finished up for him relatively soon and Troy's car is right around the corner. Before the 25th is tight but for the CTHC-3 might work out if you like.......

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

You're not too far off.

Yeah, but there's more you don't know about, cause a little birdie told me.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but there's more you don't know about, cause a little birdie told me.

Oh, no.....what am I in for now?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Oh, no.....what am I in for now?

Thanks Mark for picking the items up from Archie's. I look forward in seeing the results.
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay...it's with much trepidation that I pose this next question. I know it's like asking a woman her weight...or asking a guy how it's like to be with his wife...but I have to go there.

First for background:
Someone on the post made a very insightful remark. That people would rather build a replica of a super car exotic, vs. playing with the DNA of the fiero and creating something unique and special. I think everyone would agree that MadCurl and MadCurl's Arch Rival have 'birthed' a Gen VII Fiero. If you were to pretend that GM kept going with the Fiero beyond 1988, and it ended up really competing...if not overtaking the Corvette...what would it look like today? These two can easily be conceived as direct decendants of the Fiero for 2008. Think about what an 88 Corvette or 88 Mustang looked like...vs what it looks like today.

Okay, the question:
What is the level of investment (ball park) that one would have to put into their car to achieve the visual status of these two creations? NOT including the engine swap, because I'm still waiting for one of these cars to play with the LS7 or the new 6.3L V8 Supercharged powerhouse of the latest monster Cadillac. If one were to write a check and drop it off at Archie or an equivalent builder...to design a very close derivative of these two cars...and pick up a turn key version 90-120 days later...what would be written on the check?

This is a very serious question. Imagine the ground swell that would be created on the car scene if instead of the popularity of the many Hamman BMWs, Brabus Mercedes, Callaway or Lingfelter Corvettes, or RENNTech Porsches...there was a MadCurl Fiero? Not 2 of them...but 20 or 30 of them on the road today. Sure, it's really cool to have the only car that looks like yours. But how cool would it be to be the father of taking the Fiero and putting it in the same name of some of these other super car aftermarket builders I've mentioned above. I've thought of this for a while. That instead of us either complaining on the value of the Fiero now, or after putting $15K in it, only to sell it for $5K...or to perform the ultimate sin, and slapping an tacky and obviously cheap replica kit on it. To be honest, has anyone seen a better starting place for an original custom car that's been done to the Fiero that while keeping it's DNA, it actually looks like it belongs on the street as a 2008 Fiero? I've seen some cool 90's looking mods...but these two cars easily could be rolled out at the Detroit Auto Show this year.

Okay...rip me as you will. But you KNOW I'm right...deep down inside...you know I'm right! Just imagine the Road & Track cover feature..."Battle of the Past vs. Present: MadCurl Fiero vs. Saleen Mustang vs. Viper vs. Calloway Corvette". The look is there...and what car community has more experience in swapping in new powerhouses than the Fieros. Gotcha thinking...I know...not so crazy now, huh!

So, what would be written on the check? And what is this forum willing to do to enterain this idea, or actually make this madness a reality? I'll move this to another thread if this is seen as a steal.

Blkcofy

[This message has been edited by blkcofy (edited 02-06-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:

Okay...it's with much trepidation that I pose this next question.
First for background:
Someone on the post made a very insightful remark. That people would rather build a replica of a super car exotic, vs. playing with the DNA of the fiero and creating something unique and special. I think everyone would agree that MadCurl and MadCurl's Arch Rival have 'birthed' a Gen VII Fiero. If you were to pretend that GM kept going with the Fiero beyond 1988, and it ended up really competing...if not overtaking the Corvette...what would it look like today? These two can easily be conceived as direct decendants of the Fiero for 2008. Think about what an 88 Corvette or 88 Mustang looked like...vs what it looks like today.

Okay, the question:
What is the level of investment (ball park) that one would have to put into their car to achieve the visual status of these two creations? NOT including the engine swap, because I'm still waiting for one of these cars to play with the LS7 or the new 6.3L V8 Supercharged powerhouse of the latest monster Cadillac. If one were to write a check and drop it off at Archie or an equivalent builder...to design a very close derivative of these two cars...and pick up a turn key version 90-120 days later...what would be written on the check?

This is a very serious question. Imagine the ground swell that would be created on the car scene if instead of the popularity of the many Hamman BMWs, Brabus Mercedes, Callaway or Lingfelter Corvettes, or RENNTech Porsches...there was a MadCurl Fiero? Not 2 of them...but 20 or 30 of them on the road today. Sure, it's really cool to have the only car that looks like yours. But how cool would it be to be the father of taking the Fiero and putting it in the same name of some of these other super car aftermarket builders I've mentioned above. I've thought of this for a while. That instead of us either complaining on the value of the Fiero now, or after putting $15K in it, only to sell it for $5K...or to perform the ultimate sin, and slapping an tacky and obviously cheap replica kit on it. To be honest, has anyone seen a better starting place for an original custom car that's been done to the Fiero that while keeping it's DNA, it actually looks like it belongs on the street as a 2008 Fiero? I've seen some cool 90's looking mods...but these two cars easily could be rolled out at the Detroit Auto Show this year.

Okay...rip me as you will. But you KNOW I'm right...deep down inside...you know I'm right! Just imagine the Road & Track cover feature..."Battle of the Past vs. Present: MadCurl Fiero vs. Saleen Mustang vs. Viper vs. Calloway Corvette". The look is there...and what car community has more experience in swapping in new powerhouses than the Fieros. Gotcha thinking...I know...not so crazy now, huh!

So, what would be written on the check? And what is this forum willing to do to enterain this idea, or actually make this madness a reality? I'll move this to another thread if this is seen as a steal.

Blkcofy

Thanks for the thoughtful considerations, but the Arch Rival is some what of a pipe dream based upon old ideas from #011, #015, and most importantly the Redux; a joint adventure using Archie and his crew, Sage, Norms, D1S, and many peoples on this forum contributing to the build. At best, it's a spring board for others to build upon or extrapolated based on ones own ideas and goal to which others are now using on their Fieros (#025, #013, Chucks). There are still newer ideas to tweak using the Fiero's DNA and other parts like mirrors and glass from current vehicals today.

As for the price tag to build, well it was addresed here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062881.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-06-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Mark for picking the items up from Archie's. I look forward in seeing the results.

Hey Mark, how did Project 360 come out?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-11-2008).]

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blkcofy, below are my ramblings, not something I normally share on the forum.

The easy answer is GM did reinvent the Fiero, it’s called the Solstice. However, the Solstice (no disrespect to Solstice owners intended) is often referred to as “cute”. At least that’s the term I hear the most when co-workers see one in the parking lot. Generally, most guys don’t want their cars described as cute. Though the Mazda, MX5 seems to have soldiered on for many years with that attachment.

Also, I’m not so sure the Fiero design has withstood the test of time. It’s relatively narrow compared to today’s super cars, it has a flat roof, a flat deck lid, a flat hood, flip up headlights, and is slab sided, even the back window is flat, and gives off an El Camino look sometimes, plus the side rub strip pretty much says 80s. Think Ferrari Testarossa and Lotus Esprit, both design icons of the 80s. I won’t even talk about engine and suspension development because all those top tuners you mention have benefited from new factory engineered platforms and hardware throughout the years.

I believe it will always be left to the home hobbyist to bring the latest and greatest to the Fiero. In fact if there is one person who you could even put in the tuner category it’s V8 Archie. He’s the closest person we have to a Callaway, or Dina, or Saleen, he understands the strengths and weaknesses of the Fiero platform, has offered V8 kits for years, widebody kits, and has been in the Fiero hobby a long time (not that there aren’t others, he just comes to mind first), is still finding new powertrains to install, but most importantly hasn’t abandoned us. Design wise, Pennocks members Madcurl and JSScott have pushed the Fiero design envelop the furthest, and proved that a Fiero can still turn heads. Plus they have always been humble enough to reminded folks that they are simply taking ideas that have been around and reinterpreting them to their taste. Let’s just say they have pushed the Fiero design (with the help of V8 Archie & crew) to another level, and have probably made folks who’d have never consider a Fiero as a project vehicle. This is good for our hobby.

The one old car that pops to mind as far as still being cool is the Ford Pantera, Italian design and American horsepower. But try and find one of those for 500 bucks, though I understand the Delorean has quite a following too. I believe the Pantera folks garner more respect from the high-brow crowd due to its Italian design. But even that design looks dated today when parked next to say an Aston Martin Vanquish, or a Lamborghini Gallardo, of today.

When it comes to today’s super cars the one thing that comes to mind is they are generally super-low and super-wide. Those are two characteristics that you can achieve with the Fiero thanks to some of the products available, and the efforts of a few individuals on the forum here. How much you decide to spend is up to you. As you know tuners can charge $20,000 and up for their creations (not including the price of the car). My advice, focus on what you want your Fiero to look like, and perform like, without forgetting it still is a Pontiac Fiero. Because at the end of the day no-one really cares how much money you have in your car but you.

Regardless, on what you decide remember that this forum is full of folks who love to sell stuff, modify, hotrod, document, and show-off their work, and give advice and support.

[This message has been edited by ChopTop (edited 02-11-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recon Mission; Lotus Elise
Objective: Single wiper blade cues, bumper vents, deck vents, and modified roof line.

Tight fit and less room than a chop top

Enough room to 6 footer

up close & personal: squirter

pitch and angle

Desired idea:

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-15-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The windshield is angled similar to that of a V8Archie's chop top (I'm using the Eclipse) but the Lotus windshield curvature is greater than the Eclipses. However, I like the way the single blade is in clear view, thus allowing for quick remove, but most importantly leaving the C6 flipper intacked. Granted I'm not going to use the lotus system, just it's styling cues and a custom wiper blade company that custom fit your application thus avoiding the "Mercedes crab arm." R&D is the key and I'm not rushing it.

I like the V-shape on the hood, thus allowing for blade swipe.

(Beyonce') To the left, to the left:

Clean sweep

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-15-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
#020 suffers from a very high rear end and needs additional coverage similar to #022. Granted, I plan on using various parts on the market such as the Ford GT deck lid vents, but in my case only one is needed.
Notice the high butt end in this pic:

I did some cut n' past and lower the rear bumper, but here are a few other ideas to add to the over-all look of #020 but using today parts.

underneath pic

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really do your homework man. No surprise your cars come out the way they do. More pics!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HC:

You really do your homework man. No surprise your cars come out the way they do. More pics!

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, you must do your homework otherwise you'll end-up paying twice and used parts laying around you can't use.

More rear end pics for altered renderings (soon).

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2 Questions.......

Does that car only have a single exhaust?

Where's the roof?

A
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be the "All New Chop Top Roadster Wide body" LOL

------------------
'88 Coupe (extensive mods underway)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/086359.html

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl I like your ideas, and I have to agree with you since I do too want to make my windshield reach farther down into the hood. This makes the car look so much better. And because my windshield is cracked I have enough of an excuse I guess, say no more this windshield operation is on my to do list!

JG
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock