Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(This poster puts on bullet proof vest, riot gear helmet, flame retardent suit, and grabs Captian America Shield,...okay now ready to post)

Okay time for an update of sorts. The Challenger has asked me to post another picture of their creation in it's raw stock form.

They have not specified how far along they are on the project only that it is not finished yet, and this picture was before any body work began.

I guess this is all we get for now as a teaser ?

Another tidbit,.... something mean and nasty is lurking under the decklid.

* edit to include flame retardent suit ! *

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-05-2005).]

IP: Logged
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahahahaha! what a funny thread...

I love how intense everyone gets around here... God forbid someone tries to have a little fun!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exotic, you and Madcurl crack me up.... Now I'm willing to bet that this is Madcurl's #4 car, the "bubbletop" Northstar. He should hire you as his press agent, they way you cook up interest in his cars is worthy of Hollywood

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope the quality of the build is better than the quality of the pics.

But, if you're going to challenge Madcurl, then bring it. Now. His car is real, it's built, it's ready. This "challenger" is just a pipe dream.

When you can bring something other than hype to the table, maybe we'll care.

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the first real pics of this car we will see is when it pretty close to being complete. It's probably halfway there already.

BTW, could this be exoticse's own car?

[This message has been edited by slickrick2000 (edited 07-05-2005).]

Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Agreed. However, this (person) wants the D1S 14" brake kit or the light-weight ones (I forgot which ones). For starters the light-weight ones are better than what #15 has and the 14" are the newer ones from the 2005 Z06. So far from what I know, it's heading on the right track or to the right shops? From what I know it's going to Archie's shop, which is the best place for choppin.

Arch Reval? Well, we need a little "shake-up"....it's all good, hehehe.

You're a nice guy mad, I've not seen a controversial post from you in the time I've lurked before joining up ...or since joining.

I'll try and be as nice and level headed and helpful myself.

Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kentish

481 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by exoticse:

Okay these are the rims the owner of this car will choose from.

They are HRE wheels that are not even on the market yet ! The wheels will have a pitch black center in that the only portion that will be painted will be the window portion.

She or he was originally considering some Maya rims.

Those are all nice, I think #2 gets my vote.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2005 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slickrick2000:

BTW, could this be exoticse's own car?

Exoticse car is white ......I"have" seen it

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... this (person) wants the D1S 14" brake kit or the light-weight ones (I forgot which ones).

I just realized you are talking about yourself in the third person

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roland:

I hate to go all stimpy on you, but....

:rofl:

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2005 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

hahahahaha! what a funny thread...

I love how intense everyone gets around here... God forbid someone tries to have a little fun!

Ahhhhhhhh a man who sees the light ! I knew i liked you Oslo.

As for some of the other comments,.....Hype,......... Bravado,.....Knockouts (of Madcurl's cars),...all the Challenger (THem, NOT ME!!) needs to do is bite somebody on the ear and we got ourselves a Mike Tyson fight !

* edit to spell Oslo correctly, and to give the challenger a squirt of water between rounds - Ding !*

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-05-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2005 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R1 Racing---19x7.5 fronts w/chrome lip on rubberband 225/35/19's (f).

Hmmm looks familiar. I think maybe this might end all questions about the owner. -Austin
Edit: This was found in show off your custom rims here thread.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 07-06-2005).]

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2005 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I hope the quality of the build is better than the quality of the pics.

But, if you're going to challenge Madcurl, then bring it. Now. His car is real, it's built, it's ready. This "challenger" is just a pipe dream.

When you can bring something other than hype to the table, maybe we'll care.

Not to be Captain Obvious here... But the reason the pictures are blury.. is Madcurl doesn't have a digital Camera other than his phone. All the pictures of his cars are blury that are taken by him.

I mean, c'mon people.. think a little bit before you start spitting piss and vinegar.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2005 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Not to be Captain Obvious here... But the reason the pictures are blury.. is Madcurl doesn't have a digital Camera other than his phone. All the pictures of his cars are blury that are taken by him.

I mean, c'mon people.. think a little bit before you start spitting piss and vinegar.

You know, you're right. Those a GREAT PICS!!!!1111!111 I can't believe how aWsOMe this car is 111!!!11!!11!1!

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-06-2005).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2005 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Maybe like Sybil, Madcurl has 16 personalities and they all have Fieros with northstars and big wheels? Maybe he is not sure this is one of his cars?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talk to my lawyer.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-28-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

The owner is still picking out his rims.

The body work is probably about 50 % done. Yes it will be chopped.

Sorry no pics yet.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-18-2005).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it just me, or do Fieros just look "Frickin' Sweet?"

ok, lets keep this thread movin' on along...

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
Is it just me, or do Fieros just look "Frickin' Sweet?"

ok, lets keep this thread movin' on along...

Its not just you

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmmm seems the owner has some big plans in the next few weeks.

goatnipples2002

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering how this car is MC's arch rival. He would still need lambo doors, paint, big boy rims, killer interior oh and not to mention hack the top. Both cars look nice BUT.....no.
PFF
System Bot
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatnipples2002:

Just wondering how this car is MC's arch rival. He would still need lambo doors, paint, big boy rims, killer interior oh and not to mention hack the top. Both cars look nice BUT.....no.

The only things that haven't been mentioned here are the lambo doors & interior. I would just guesstimate that lambo doors are on the list, and the interior will be far from stock. Think a little man!

------------------

[This message has been edited by JamesCurtis (edited 09-13-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patience young Jedi.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Big boy rims you say ??? How about LSR 20 x 11 on 305/25/20 (Rear) 35 mm offset.

Bigger and more expensive than anything madcurl has !!

A qoute from his archrival " Take that " !!

Still to come extensive body mods to tuck those puppies in, chop top, and (?) doors hehehehe.

stay tuuuuuuuuuunnnnned !

** Again i am just the messenger so please no rocks in my direction,..thanks **

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Big boy rims you say ??? How about LSR 20 x 11 on 305/25/20 (Rear) 35 mm offset.

Holy Fricken Crap!! How is Madcurl... I mean Madcurl's rival going to get those huge wheels to tuck in?? It sounds like another widebody kit.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Widebody yes.

The pictures are a little decieving,... the wheels are not actually on the car, they are rolled up next to it and the wheels already on it, making them appear a lot wider than they really are.

Still they are some big dogs no doubt !

The Arch rival is going all out.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez... that thing will have the ground clearance of a 4x4 truck.
timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing this!! If the project has Madcurl's admiration, it's gotta be good . . .

And geez guys, why the hell would exotic and mad make this up? Lol. Think about it.

Gotta love the suspense.

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still to come extensive body mods to tuck those puppies in, chop top, and (?) doors hehehehe.

I dont understand why someone would want 20 inch rims on a Fiero, Maybe its just me.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2005 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now everyone here knows that me and Curly are friends.. And he even gives me credit for bringing him into the online Fiero world... But I have to say here that I know the owner of this car and have even driven it a time or two. (Before ya'll start thinking you are narrowing down the location of the car, remember that I was just recently on a cross country trip.) Granted this car is not as far along in the process as either of Curly's cars but it is coming along! The owner has big plans for it and I agree that it will rival either of Curly's creations. (No offense, Curly)

This is definately a thread to watch!

------------------

3rd Annual California Coast Run, November 11-13, 2005

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Heretic:

I dont understand why someone would want 20 inch rims on a Fiero...

Why not? they look great. These wheels aren't even mounted, they will look much better once they are on the car.

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah those fiero guys sure are crazy ! I hear they are putting northstars, and corvette engines in those little firebugs too,..can you believe that ?!??

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy like a fox! You can't move a car with those rims with a little old duke ....
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Heretic:

I dont understand why someone would want 20 inch rims on a Fiero, Maybe its just me.

they are slightly too big, i'd rather have 19 in the back and 18 in front
Mulholland_GT_Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mulholland_GT_RacerSend a Private Message to Mulholland_GT_RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YUCK. 3 - SPOKES? WTF WAS THIS "CHALLENGER" thinking? They look like giant ford mustang v6 wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The old wheels were 1 million times better than this **** . The first set of HRE's looked sooooooooo good.. why that filth? God, why?

SEE?

------------------
1986 GT Getrag 5-speed

MULHOLLAND GT

[This message has been edited by Mulholland_GT_Racer (edited 10-23-2005).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MULHOLLAND GT, Classic pontiac tri-spoke? I agree that better rims could have easily been purchased.. But if the car is tastefully done, it might turn out alright actually....

But I would have to agree the 19"s were really nice. But I think this person wants to "stand out"... And these do that exactly.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Crazy like a fox! You can't move a car with those rims with a little old duke ....

Hehehe trust me "ain't" no duke back there !!

(And yeah i said ain't for all you grammar hawks out there)

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-24-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh oh,....stop the presses !

The challenger has changed his mind !

He is going with the same size, but a totally different wheel !

The wieght of the wheel a factor, plus he found something he liked better. Stay tuned !

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what were the old wheels called? size? finish? and what is he doing with them?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock