Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Madcurl's Arch Rival !! (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Madcurl's Arch Rival !! by exoticse
Started on: 04-07-2005 02:39 AM
Replies: 3142 (255962 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 12-03-2016 10:12 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curley, I'm emailing today's pics.

Archie
IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

cool work, i wish i could work in that shop, that'd be a dream internship

your not kidding! that would be my dream come true too!
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headlights adjusted for Madcurl
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks 4.9
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Archie:

Curley, I'm emailing today's pics.

Archie

Okay, I'll go and take peek at my email, hehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:
Okay, I'll go and take peek at my email, hehe.

I'd did and I can't belive my eyes, hehe. The foglamps now have shape, depth, and vent function.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-23-2007).]

BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need a update. gonna go insane if I don't see some more pictures

------------------

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Headlights adjusted for Madcurl

Im not feeling that one.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

Im not feeling that one.

Hehe. That idea is currently...99% DOA. Thanks anyway for 4.9 photoshop help which aided in aborting that pipe dream. That's why it's better to have "input" from others vs. doing mods in total secret. You can stick to you're dreams but, sometimes a persons judgemnt can become cloudy, hehe. In the meantime, "Archie and the Crew" have moved onto the Eclispe window.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Here you go Archie. Thanks to "Back on a Holiday" via Tom Slick.

Thanks guys.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-24-2007).]

BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it's too bad the contours of both the spoiler and third brake light don't perfectly match. Are their any plans to make modifications to the original design (of the picture above)

------------------

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BH2OFiero:

it's too bad the contours of both the spoiler and third brake light don't perfectly match. Are their any plans to make modifications to the original design (of the picture above)

The Caddy LED is going into the Camero bow-tie wingie. There is more of a flat surface to work with. Archie and I wanted to see were the "ends" are on the stock wing's lenght and if it's too long.

Troyboy trying out the Camero bow-tie

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-24-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The driving light pockets are taking shape.

You can see that wall the goes to the vent from the driving light pocket.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. Old pre-fab of Camero bow-tie wing pics sent, hehe. Other than that, nothing new to report.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm. Old pre-fab of Camero bow-tie wing pics sent, hehe. Other than that, nothing new to report.

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with everything looking pretty smooth, why not smooth off that gas lid area, and make something different?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

with everything looking pretty smooth, why not smooth off that gas lid area, and make something different?

Not to worry, it's just stuck in the hole right now. It'll be a flushmount when we're done.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That idea was scratched. I have better plans which lay ahead for the Redux. That'll be smoothed but with a twist.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Depends wearing gumpy ole' man says') Dang nab bit Archie, how'd bout' some new pickn's? We ain't getting any younger ya know, hehe.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curl, u have a PM
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4.9......you have pm-mail, hehe.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are not finished yet but here are a few pics of the driving light relocation project.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-04-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice work there archie and crew!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

They are not finished yet but here are a few pics of the driving light relocation project.

Archie

I didn't care for the looks of this conversion when it first started. Now I have to say that this Fiero looks like its on steroids or somthing. It looks really, really good. I commend all they guys at Archie's. Well done.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cire36:

I didn't care for the looks of this conversion when it first started. Now I have to say that this Fiero looks like its on steroids or somthing. It looks really, really good. I commend all they guys at Archie's. Well done.

Thank you. Archie, The Crew, & me are very happy that project: Arch Rival is nearing it's completion.

A quote from Alex (wide body guy): It's my golden rule, hehe.

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-04-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cire36:

Hehehe you weren't the only one,..there were quite a few people who had negative opinions of the car when it first began, but boy it sure has gotten quiet !

And they aren't done yet folks !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fourpoint9 latest photoshop

Here's his first draft.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-05-2007).]

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl that thing looks like its going 100 mph just sitting there . Great job by Archie and his gang .
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please don't take this the wrong way but looking at those pics a second time there are only two things i hope get changed IMO. where the top of the fender line meets the top or the door line... way too high. alot of newer cars are doing that and i think it looks like somebody was too lazy to make it streamlined. it's one of those things that would make or break a sale with me. the front tire needs to be thinner or the back needs to be thicker...right now it looks like the front has a larger circumference. again, not trying to be an a$$ just giving my opinion. the car overall looks great other then those two points.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

please don't take this the wrong way but looking at those pics a second time there are only two things i hope get changed IMO. where the top of the fender line meets the top or the door line... way too high. alot of newer cars are doing that and i think it looks like somebody was too lazy to make it streamlined. it's one of those things that would make or break a sale with me. the front tire needs to be thinner or the back needs to be thicker...right now it looks like the front has a larger circumference. again, not trying to be an a$$ just giving my opinion. the car overall looks great other then those two points.

Constructive comments are always welcomed. As for the rears, I was going to use the 325 but like a frighten little girl....I was too scarred. Maybe on the next batch I'll go 325/25/20? As for the fronts----I'm keeping the 255's. The same situation happened on #011. Once the 225 finally wore out, I opt'd for the 235 to even out with 275's.

Streamline? I've noticed it too. But that area is on the back burner. I may address it once the window and C-shaping of the C6 flipper is performed.

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first off my photochopping skills aren't all that great and i don't have a decent side pic to use.... but this is what i was thinking on the fender "problem"... it's hard to see but it is different.

i'm starting to think those scoops on the front bumper remind me of something... but i can't put my finger on it...

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 02-04-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

first off my photochopping skills aren't all that great and i don't have a decent side pic to use.... but this is what i was thinking on the fender "problem"... it's hard to see but it is different.
i'm starting to think those scoops on the front bumper remind me of something... but i can't put my finger on it...

4.9 is way ahead of you. He's doing a photoshop as [we] read.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-04-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Curly!!!!
Man....Archie and the gang have sure done a great job with this one!
I hope my car turns out half as nice as your ride.
Keep up the great work guys!!!

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey exoticse....you have mail.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Air conditioner cover from Mistubishi eclipse, that is going on #20.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony. Archie and the Crew are reviewing them now.
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4.9 is way ahead of you. He's doing a photoshop as [we] read.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was talking about where the hood/fender line meets the door... but that looks good too.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock