Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  F40 replica pics (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
F40 replica pics by ferrobi
Started on: 01-12-2006 03:34 PM
Replies: 518 (78049 views)
Last post by: ferrobi on 04-21-2024 12:40 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
IP: Logged
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's more like it!
ProjectKATT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ProjectKATTSend a Private Message to ProjectKATTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ferrobi

I saw this work here and can only say: WOW, this is awsome !!! You have PM

[This message has been edited by ProjectKATT (edited 05-14-2012).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!! I've seen some terrible F40 replica "attempts", but this one is sweet. Nice care!
countach500

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach500Send a Private Message to countach500Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words guys.

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 06-23-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a shame, you put so much work into this car. If you don't have to and don't want to sell it, then why in the world would you sell it?
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
".........

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 06-23-2012).]

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I decided to sell

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 10-22-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats great news! A LS7 or LS3 with a Supercharger would set it off nice
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have some fun with the car before thinking of letting it go. Do some road trips & track days...enjoy the fruit.

PFF
System Bot
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best engine for an F-40 Rep should be an olds aurora 4.0 V8.
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ferrobi:

Rob has the switch panel finished so I have everything needed for the dash now - started wiring and will be installing dash in the next month or so.

Rob "Amida" Question? What is the order of turning on and off the headlight switches again?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob "Amida" Question? What is the order of turning on and off the headlight switches again?

Hey, long time. What's new with the F40? I think the light sequence is:

ON: actuators up, actuators off, lights on. Also same as actuators up, lights on, actuators off.

OFF: lights off, actuators down, actuators off.

I think the motor polarity reverses when the lights switch on & off.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 10-14-2012).]

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Hey, long time. What's new with the F40?

Gotta tell the new owner how to work it. Will know late next week if sale ($) goes through with no hiccups.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gotta tell the new owner how to work it. Will know late next week if sale ($) goes through with no hiccups.

Saying goodbye to the F40 huh?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So what is next ferrobi ??
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it is sold! The new owner (Female) will cause quite a stir driving it around. I don't know what is next for me right now - probably nothing for a while. I will be looking for a Countach kit or I'm contemplating a real Ferrari 308 with a 288 GTO body.
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well its official - We will miss Ferrobi

And no my wife does not have a drinking problem - she's 8.5 months pregnant !!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 10-22-2012).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm contemplating a real Ferrari 308 with a 288 GTO body.

That would be the way to go. I have been looking for a GTB for a few years. If the right car at the right time happens I will do the same.

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

That would be the way to go. I have been looking for a GTB for a few years. If the right car at the right time happens I will do the same.

Yep the 288GTO is one hot ride. Had one down the street from me a few years back for sale and though pictures are sweet seeing it in person is sweeter. Was part of a private collectors collection and there also was an Enzo, F50, F40 and the 288GTO - nice collection I'd say.
PFF
System Bot
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found out that my car is now in New Zealand and is used for advertising purposes!
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool I wonder what they are selling.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Female bought the car? Wow. I thought most girls hated Replicas?
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel:

A Female bought the car? Wow. I thought most girls hated Replicas?

Lots of girls like bright red plastic things that rev high and go hard
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2018 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, six years since the F40 has been gone

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 10-12-2018).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, six years since the F40 has been gone

Nice to hear from you Ferrobi. Did you ever pickup a Countach?
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice to hear from you Ferrobi. Did you ever pickup a Countach?

And you too! It was a pleasure working with you on that awesome dash and flying you out for a few days to Ohio. Your work is truly top notch. Still looking for a Countach, can’t seem to find a real nice one and one that fits my 6’2” height.

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 10-13-2018).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you too! It was a pleasure working with you on that awesome dash and flying you out for a few days to Ohio. Your work is truly top notch. Still looking for a Countach, can’t seem to find a real nice one and one that fits my 6’2” height.

You can always do a stretch job and install a bubble blister on the roof
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can always do a stretch job and install a bubble blister on the roof

Right
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember being a tirebuilder at Pirelli. I had to cut a pallet of those PZERRO tires because the shelf expiration date expired. If they are not delivered by certain date, they get destroyed.
PFF
System Bot
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2023 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump the F40s out there, shemdog is getting close on his. Anyone know of a replica Testarossa, Countach, Diablo, for sale in Continental USA P M me
dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2023 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump the F40s out there, shemdog is getting close on his. Anyone know of a replica Testarossa, Countach, Diablo, for sale in Continental USA P M me

Do you by any chance remember what the size and offsets were for your wheels? I think I have he same on my Testarossa project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gBNwVOt68

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My new acquisition
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ferrobi

625 posts
Member since Jan 2005

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ferrobi

625 posts
Member since Jan 2005
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ferrobi

625 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Big departure from the Fiero world, but on to new toys for me
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Ferrobi, enjoy your new toy😁
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobie1:

Looks great Ferrobi, enjoy your new toy😁

Thx, never thought I’d spend 100k on a car but never say never

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 04-21-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock