Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what happened? I see 2 people who showed up and found no one in sight. Did the show go on as planned and if so, where are the pics?
IP: Logged
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see that I need to fix the links so.. hold on

Aw man... sorry he couldn't find us. There were about 12 Fieros (on and off) yesterday and beautiful weather.

This is the location.... Probably will be the same for next year also... It's a great spot and not too crowded

Annual FOSD BBQ August 24,2013 @ 10am

BBQ Location: Same Place Like Last year. The parking lot North of the Hilton
Hilton: http://goo.gl/maps/fcMvG

Actual location:
http://goo.gl/maps/LsCeI

Anyway.. Here are some pictures.. My wife and I were there from 10:30ish till 5

I have to start with mine, of course

meeting point for the Fieroswest club in irvine

A good pic for Fieros on a roll

It was sort of a red day yesterday

------------------

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 08-26-2013).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BuMp to the top.. just sayin that the links are fixed for the pics
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyphynator1984:

so i was so excite to go to the bbq this year. i wanted to see if anyone had an engine laying around but...........i got there at 12 and was driving around the entire place with my girl and daughter for 2 hours trying to look for the place. we both left our phones. mine doesnt work whats so ever, and she just forgot it. just imagine in the car driving with a 1yr old baby. my girl is pregnant so all those hormones started kicking in and it wasnt good. after 2 exhausting hours, a 1yr old, mother, and myself hungry i had to leave. sorry everyone. but im still looking for and engine. tomorrow is half off sale at ecology so i can pick one up for like 150, i asked. please contact me at pleasehireadrian@me.com. thanks

Sorry to hear you couldn't find the BBQ .. The information was posted at the top of page 8, and the first post in this thread was also updated to include mention of that. Good luck finding a motor!

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

Here we go again!

Annual FOSD BBQ August 24,2013
Let's start to get the list going.
BBQ Location: Same Place Like Last year. The parking lot North of the Hilton
Hilton: http://goo.gl/maps/fcMvG

Actual location:
http://goo.gl/maps/LsCeI

VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a good turnout. We need to do more meets up at Cbad cars, Tacos and Tuners and so on.

[This message has been edited by VF1Skullangel (edited 08-26-2013).]

hyphynator1984

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyphynator1984Send a Private Message to hyphynator1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

the problem was that we didnt have a phone to google it and my girl and daughter were just fed up and hungry. i forgot to print it out before we left, was running late. but im glad everyone had fun. i think i found an engine just doing some research before i get it. 3.4 dohc. any opinions on this engine??
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyphynator1984:

the problem was that we didnt have a phone to google it and my girl and daughter were just fed up and hungry. i forgot to print it out before we left, was running late. but im glad everyone had fun. i think i found an engine just doing some research before i get it. 3.4 dohc. any opinions on this engine??

Great motor just don't install a used one unless you want to rebuild it first. The ones in the junkyard are always trashed or on the way out. Get a crate motor and use the junkyard one for accessories, intake, brackets, etc..

Read this thread then post your questions there: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062728.html
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more info or pictures on the big winged fiero? I like the functional and purpose look to it. I'd love to see how the splitter and rear wing are mounted!

Thanks!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if there are any other people that took any pictures other than me...

As far as the wing... It looked like Steve mounted it through the plastic to the internal portion of the bumper framing. It's a stationary wing.. It doesn't elevate depending what G force or direction of turn you take that yours does doublec4 ...that I've seen on your build thread.. Anyway, Steve is the best one to ask.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 08-28-2013).]

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:
Any more info or pictures on the big winged fiero? I like the functional and purpose look to it. I'd love to see how the splitter and rear wing are mounted!

That's my track car. Here's the front aero thread, and the wing thread.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

That's my track car. Here's the front aero thread, and the wing thread.

Thanks for sharing! Awesome aero threads, it makes me miss my aero projects I was working on a few years ago. In your wing thread, those solidworks flow simulations with the wing were mine. I did those when I was making my active aero wing. The comments about seeing the mesh in the simulation aren't accurate. You're not seeing the mesh, it's just the outlines of the model. Some sections of the vehicle were simplified so the computing time for the simulation didn't take a week.

I had also planned on building a front splitter from alumilite years ago too. Unfortunately I bought the material and never got around to finishing or even starting that aspect of the aero project. Mainly because I have an aero nose with a chin spoiler on it. Adding a splitter would just hit too many things on a regular road vehicle.

With your rear spoiler, have you considered bracing it so it can not move horizontally (from a crosswind)? I feel like having those tall stands could present the problem of the wing being rather unstable and the stands "parallelograming"

Any thoughts? Nice work!!
PFF
System Bot
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With your rear spoiler, have you considered bracing it so it can not move horizontally (from a crosswind)? I feel like having those tall stands could present the problem of the wing being rather unstable and the stands "parallelograming"

Any thoughts?

It was a concern, so I stuck a GoPro on the rear window when I was at Auto Club Speedway to see if the wing was moving around much side to side. I was at ~130 to 135 mph in NASCAR turns 1 & 2 and it looked fine. No crosswind though. Willow Springs will be the test for that, but I don't think I'm running there again until next year.

The wing "wiggles" a bit when not under load, but that doesn't seem to relate to its behavior at high speed.

The uprights are 3/8" 6061-T6 and the bumper brackets are braced pretty well. At the wing end, there are two plates sandwiching the wing mount, so it's all pretty stiff.

Nice work!!

Thanks!
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Info for the FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. & SHOW will be posted on the first page

Our Guest list will begin in the following

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 04-26-2014).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some photos I pulled of my old SIM card, enjoy!

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.BQ. 2014 GUEST LIST

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1

If you missed it on the first page we have set up a paypal account for the BBQ. Please include in the Paypal message, your First, last Name, and number of guests you have payed for, lastly cut and paste this entire message, list, and add you name = # of guests.

Paypal accout: Fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com
$15/person includes all the food, drinks, and sides you can enjoy

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a firm date before I can commit, but I'd like to go.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE

****2014 Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. By the Bay!!!****
OFFICIAL DATE : AUGUST 23rd

We have also added a car show & raffle prizes, please see Original post on first page for full details

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10)Henry + 1

If you missed it on the first page we have set up a paypal account for the BBQ. Please include in the Paypal message, your First, last Name, and number of guests you have payed for, lastly cut and paste this entire message, list, and add you name = # of guests.

$15/person includes all the food, drinks, and sides you can enjoy

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 05-29-2014).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So this week was a really good one, we had 5 confirmations for the guest list and are already at 10 Fiero Friends plus guests. Currently we have another 4 Fiero Friends that we will be looking to confirm very soon. We are really striving to bring back the culture on the West Coast. We can easily have 25-30 Fieros this year. As it is presently we host a one day event, but would like to begin to extend this into a 2 day event, what more could you want, Beautiful San Diego Weather, Awesome Beaches, A Fiero Car show, and what we would like to add is a Cruise, Car Museum Tour, & maybe trip to one of our many, many Micro Breweries in our up coming Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. Events. Fieros of San Diego is working hard to make each year better than the last; we will keep you updated and look forward to seeing you chime in with ideas as well !

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 05-30-2014).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Everyone,

We just spoke to Fieros West, and were able to get them to contribute a Prize for the Raffle; this is really nice of them and we hope everyone is just as excited as we are. Speaking to them we also received a confirmation to add Chris to the guest list, as well as getting word that there are a few Fiero's in line to come to the Fieros of San Diego BBQ with them. We are now already into June and things are moving quick, so the sooner you can confirm with us and get your name on the Guest list, the better we can plan, and organize to make this even better than last year; we appreciate your support.

****2014 Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. By the Bay!!!****
OFFICIAL DATE : AUGUST 23rd

We have also added a car show & raffle prizes, please see Original post on first page for full details

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10)Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-03-2014).]

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun. If Zelda isn't ready, I'll take Lucy.
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to make it. That date is clear on my calendar.

Who would be interested in a caravan from LA / Orange County?
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys, happy Friday! So looks like Steve & Anthony are you two are coming, awesome. Can you let me know if you intend to bring guests (not other Fiero owners) and if so how many so I can put you on the guest list. Thanks
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be a coming down. Look forward to meeting like minded fiero friends!
Beej
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most likely solo unless someone wants to ride shotgun.

When and where for a caravan we can figure closer to the end of July when we see how many we got coming!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was a really good week for us, We have been connecting with other clubs we haven't spoke to before and even have interest from more than one person Quinn&Dads88 and another tentative Fiero Friend all the way from Canada. We have been getting a lot of great feedback & positive momentum from many of you. For those of you already confirmed with us, we want to ask that you make it over to our paypal account (located at the bottom of the guest list), this really helps us in preparing for the event
In promoting the Annual BBQ & Car show, we stopped and left a note with our contact information on a very clean White GT, so if you happen to run into any one new, this is a really good time to bring them into the West Coast Fiero circle. We look forward to the continued growth and showing our Fiero Buddies in the Mid-west & East Coast, we definitely have More Fun in the Sun!

****2014 Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. By the Bay!!!**** OFFICIAL DATE : AUGUST 23rd

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-20-2014).]

RED87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be coming down from Chino on the 57 to the 5 through Orange County so I can join up with you LA/OC folks like we did last year from the Irvine Spectrum. Good place to meet as it's where the 405 and 5 Fwy meet.

Dan G

[This message has been edited by RED87SE (edited 06-10-2014).]

quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the dad in quins&dads88 and yes, Stacy and I will be coming down. I hope that the car will be somewhat ready? But no promises, as it was my sons who decided to step away from the project and left me to build it as I see fit? I love the car, my son, and Stacy....not in that order.... of course??? Look forward to meeting like minded fiero nuts!
B.J. Nicodemus
Aka: Beej
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everything is looking great here in San Diego, with the great weather lately we are really starting to feel the summer kicking in. I know a few of us here in SD are working hard on our Fieros trying to work out some of those little details to get our cars ready for the show. We are just about 2 months from the big day and this June will be gone in no time.

Hey Beej; Got your name changed on the Guest List and added Stacy!

So lets keep communicating and spreading the word, and keep making this the Largest Fiero Gathering on the West Coast!
Greyfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreyfoxSend a Private Message to GreyfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about post this on "Events" you've got So. Cal folks looking for events.

Look forward to meeting some great folks.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Greyfox,

You know I haven't been over to that part of the forum in over 10 years, an actually forgot about it
I have usually seen the events here in the general and this is where we have had the post the last few years, good idea, so I will get link going over there to direct them here.
Should we get you on the list?
Greyfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GreyfoxSend a Private Message to GreyfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Highly possible......
Thanks for posting this on Events.

PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Everyone!
Well this is when the clock starts ticking, its the official 1 MONTH COUNTDOWN !

****2014 Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. By the Bay!!!**** OFFICIAL DATE : AUGUST 23rd

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My landlord is selling the house and I have to move by Aug 31st. Might have to miss this one :-(
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its Friday and the sun is shining her in San Diego We are gearing up and heading into the final weeks before the big day, so to those who have paid in advance we thank you; as for the others we would like to ask that you please connect on our paypal account as this really helps us out for planning and knowing exactly how many people will be showing up for sure. We appreciate your helping to get the word out to our Fiero friends who may be out of the loop on Pennocks; we are always excited to watch the Annual BBQ & Car Show grow each year, meeting new friends and checking out new Fieros, so if you can also help us to keep in the loop with knowing who you have spoken to and who is interested in coming we would like to know.

Lastly remember to check out the first page of the thread for more details!

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rumor has it Madcurl may be joining us at the Annual Fieros of San Diego BBQ & Car Show ...

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-30-2014).]

phantaztix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phantaztixSend a Private Message to phantaztixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my Fiero, but if I still have it by then I'll definately be coming to the meetup with it.

Link to sale: 87 GT For Sale

Hell, I'll probably go to the meetup even if I don't have it.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Phantaztix, hope that you sell the car, after the show so you can join us, keep us in the loop . Again to those who have paid in advance we thank you; as for the others we would like to ask that you please connect on our paypal account as this really helps us out for planning and knowing exactly how many people will be showing up for sure. We appreciate your helping to get the word out to our Fiero friends who may be out of the loop on Pennocks; we are always excited to watch the Annual BBQ & Car Show grow each year, meeting new friends and checking out new Fieros, so if you can also help us to keep in the loop with knowing who you have spoken to and who is interested in coming we would like to know.

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1
16) Madcurl - tenative
17) Phantaztix - tenative
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the 2 week count down, hope your all getting those was buckets , and sponges ready to go. While your looking for all of your detailing products, remember we are also having a barter, trade and sell aspect, so if you find some good parts or Fiero memorabilia you think another Fiero Friend might like to add to their collection. As for myself, I will be bringing two dual angled exhaust DTP tips powder coated in a gloss black, and maybe something else I may run across in the garage For those of you who are tentative, we are still looking forward to hearing from you so see if we can get you confirmed and if you will be bringing guests.

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1
16) Madcurl - tenative
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1
16) Madcurl - tenative
18) Derick + 1
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

iluvsd619

1036 posts
Member since May 2005
Please spread the word Socal! Norcal, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and anyone willing to drive! You are all invited!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock