Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so happy with yesterdays turn out, It was definitely the largest group of Fieros in one place in a L-O-N-G time!!! It was so nice to see old friends and meet a few new ones as well! Thanks so much to all of you who made this possible driving to San Diego and showing your support for us at FOSD, we really did our best ,especially our President Fakhri for making this all possible! I really believe we all pulled together and have shown that our love of Fieros and the friendships we share are still strong. I believe Chris and Tennessee win for Longest distance, coming from Tehachapi, and Jess wins for Wildest close call story
I have a few pics and will try to size them down so they will post! Have a great Sunday!
IP: Logged
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
A few Pics I took with my cell to add to the collection, Enjoy!!!

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-25-2010).]

unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Again thanks for the great time
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the way there.....

AT IRVINE SPECTRUM PARKING LOT

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE 5 FREEWAY

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 07-26-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey.... Those pictures look familiar.
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should have taken more pictures.....next time.

------------------

indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE 5 FREEWAY

Y'all should have seen Derek standing up on his seat, driving with one foot to take this picture! And is this a classy conga line or what?
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amy's hands were on the foot petals

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-28-2010).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Pics Derek, didnt realize you and Amy were acrobats as well!
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good, you all! Glad you had a great get together!

JC
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful cars !

Is that really ALL the pics !??
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely was fun

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-09-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
----UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE------

Okay, little did I realize it but our ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO BBQ on the San Diego Bay is a month away. Last year was an amazing event, and one of the largest Fiero turnouts many of us had seen here on the WEST COAST for atleast 5 plus years. We really took alot of pride in getting this event together for everyone, and the compliments we had were well worth it. This will be in approximately 4-6 weeks, so start getting them polished and ready for show. Again Last year we had the most amount of Fieros in one spot and everyone was just saying how great it was. Okay so its time to get the list going, so for every Fiero please add your name and if your bringing any guest and lets lets make this the event of the year on the West Coast, and get even more Fieros out onto the sand this time!

If adding to the list just cut and paste:

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-09-2011).]

greg2002

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greg2002Send a Private Message to greg2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list !!! Can't wait for my first Fiero event !!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)

Just don't make it July 30th !!

Big SoCal Euro Gathering 2011 - July 30th 2011 @ Qualcomm Stadium

as I'll be there showing my vintage BMW.

Greg
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greg2002:

Add me to the list !!! Can't wait for my first Fiero event !!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)

Just don't make it July 30th !!

Big SoCal Euro Gathering 2011 - July 30th 2011 @ Qualcomm Stadium

as I'll be there showing my vintage BMW.

Greg

Okay Greg we'll see what we can do
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay so talked to Fakhri (FOSD President) and he says were gonna basically set it up like last time, where we will supply the food and drinks and have each person pitch in $5 for their share. So it is important that all of you who are interested and even the maybes put up your name on the list so we know how many to expect and how much food, drink, chairs and supplies to bring. We are excited and are working on this we have narrowed it down to one of the last two weekends of July and should have a final decision soon, so keep posted!!!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-15-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Planning for the FUN!!!
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)
sspeedstreet +1
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
July 30th, 2011 @ 9am to 8pm
FOSD BBQ @ Bahia Point

http://www.bahiahotel.com/

Bahia Resort Hotel
998 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, California 92109
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay so our President just posted the date and time so lets start to build up the list on who is gonna show up. This gives us 6 weeks to get all the oil changes done, checking the tires and most importantly the detailing!!! Keep posted to see whats going on..

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)
sspeedstreet +1
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if it werent 541 miles away id be there. but i dont think my car would make it.....
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to chime in.... It'll be me (Derek) and a passenger. I might have another Fiero from fontana coming out too... Well see...

I've sent out a mass email for the Fieroswest club so hopefully we get a good turn out too like last year.

------------------

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 (maybe +1)
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Bob
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

iluvsd619

1036 posts
Member since May 2005
Sorry Greg 2002. I tried my best to find a day that would work. The 30th was the only day I could do for July. I hope you can make it or stop by for a bit.
greg2002

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greg2002Send a Private Message to greg2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri, not a problem. I'm going to blow off the Euro meet this year and come visit you guys. The wife even wants to join us. Interested in what the schedule for the day is going to be.

Looking forward to it. Greg

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Bob
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mannn..... my ride is runnin GOOD! Can't wait for the cruise down there. Car is all fixed and hauls!!!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-02-2011).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Just wanted to chime in.... It'll be me (Derek) and a passenger. I might have another Fiero from fontana coming out too... Well see...

I've sent out a mass email for the Fieroswest club so hopefully we get a good turn out too like last year.

Well, Chet and I have been talking about this GTG. I have not heard from Roy nor Chris Sideres and even Ken. I am trying to figure out if I can make it that weekend myself. I can't believe that the last time we got together was this event last year. Wow!!! Has it been that long really??? Is Chris West going to make it again this year? Fieros West has been stagnant lately. I guess people are busy and this economy is not helping. It is what it is. But, it's not a good excuse....I know. But.

Mannn..... my ride is runnin GOOD! Can't wait for the cruise down there. Car is all fixed and hauls!!!

Derek....I am glad you got her running again. Now, wipe that grin off your face!!! LOL!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 07-02-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Derreek, what was going on that your Fiero was down???
RhinoDj

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RhinoDjSend a Private Message to RhinoDjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark me down for coming down from Los Angeles +1. I look forward to meeting you guys. Wont be able to bring my car though. Its been sitting in our parking space for 6 months, havent been able to get any work done on it. I think I bit off more than I could chew with this one. Will still be a good time though!!!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RhinoDj:

Mark me down for coming down from Los Angeles +1. I look forward to meeting you guys. Wont be able to bring my car though. Its been sitting in our parking space for 6 months, havent been able to get any work done on it. I think I bit off more than I could chew with this one. Will still be a good time though!!!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't say for sure yet. I'd love to go, but I'm really far, 1 hr north of San Fransisco, but my sister and her boy friend live in San Diego, so maybe, just maybe I can talk one of my parents (probably my mom) into going for a "visit" to see my sister (who works at a hotel and could get us some sweet rates, or I could stay at her house), and we'll take the fiero because... saves gas? not as much as the Focus. Hmm, maybe all the our other cars are needed by my dad who would probably be the one to stay home and other sister. Yeah that would be a good excuse to take the fiero, except my mom can't drive manual so I'd have to do all the driving, and she might get nervous cause I'm still only on permit driving till I get my lisense in September. If that does work though, while we're down there I'll conveniently bring to attention the BBQ and invite my sister and her boyfriend. Sounds like a ton of fun and a very slim chance, but don't count me out yet. Maybe If I just said we'd go for the meet/BBQ and visit sis I'd get a better response. My parents will probably say we could go if I paid for gas... with the money I don't have because I'm still paying my dad back for the loan he gave me to get the Fiero. Well we'll see. I hope we can, it would be totally awsome. I'll bring it up tomarrow morning, parents are asleep and I'm getting tired too now.
PFF
System Bot
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Chet and I have been talking about this and possibility we might be able to do this. We are still trying to get in contact with the core group to see who else might want to come along. We will keep you all up to date just as soon as we get more information and commitment. Like people say....we are doing it Fieros West Style. It is what it is.

------------------

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, Maddog and I will be coming but we haven't figured out how to get all of us in the fiero.
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fast Red:

Steve, Maddog and I will be coming but we haven't figured out how to get all of us in the fiero.

"Well, figure it out"!!!!

------------------

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nightonfire..... I'm all set.. Fixed the cv-axle last week and the car runs great!

Jess... You get my email? ------- it's titled "San Diego BBQ Guest list"
I haven't gotten anyone to reply yet. Call around the crew and get them motivated!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unboundmo- well guess ill get the details at the BBQ, I am actually finally putting in my Alumimum Radiator, and found out that it was the a/c condenser that was completely destroyed, so have an aluminum Condenser on its way!

Hey let me know if this guest list looks right and I have everyone down correctly, Hey Jess you confirmed yet, if so get on the list, thanks!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog

I added two people that I know out here where I live. He has a fiero and is bringing it. It's an 87 I think...

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-11-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
sspeedstreet +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog

I added two people that I know out here where I live. He has a fiero and is bringing it. It's an 87 I think...

THIS IS AWESOME, WE ARE WELL ON ARE WAY TO MAKING THIS THE ANNUAL WEST COAST EVENT OF THE YEAR; AGAIN!!!!
brought to you by FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO...

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-12-2011).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to let you know San Diego and EVERYONE (ANYONE) who wants to cruise with a caravan. A meeting place.. It'll be in Irvine at the Spectrum Parking Structure off Fortune and Enterprise... Anyway. I was thinking to leave by 8:30 "latest" from there and cruise down.. Here's some maps if Anyone's up for it..

I left the closeup picture large for ease of reading streets... We'll be in the parking lot outside the circled building. Last year there was a hedge that was hard to see over so know where you are from the map... WELL ALriGHt! See you down there!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-19-2011).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to go. I have to pull some strings to make it happen.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock