Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man... i haven't been on this forum in a while.....

BUMP for the BBQ!!!

I can't wait to grub down..!!!!!

I remember that good cookin Fahkri. Wait a minute..... My mouth seams to be watering right now..darn you!

I see I'm already on the list +1.... oh, for the record - spelled... Derek

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 08-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

I should be able to make it. That date is clear on my calendar.

Who would be interested in a caravan from LA / Orange County?

Hey Steve...! meet us at Irvine, like last year in the Nordstrom's parking lot.. I'll be there at 8am.. and we'll leave 8:30-9.... I'll be in my Jeep though
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by RED87SE:

I'll be coming down from Chino on the 57 to the 5 through Orange County so I can join up with you LA/OC folks like we did last year from the Irvine Spectrum. Good place to meet as it's where the 405 and 5 Fwy meet.

Dan G

Hey Dan... same place as last year.. See you there! Irvine, Nordstrom"s front parking lot 8am.... but look for a wht 4dr jeep for me... My fiero is getting surgery right now..
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for the ***** ONE WEEK to gO! ******

------------------

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait! Please pass the word to Fieroswest. Lots of their email address became missing. Need to get them all out of the house!
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*****TRADITIONAL ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN *****

Hey Derick good to see you back on here, and just - in - time , lol! Im with you on Fakhri's BBQ skills, I cant wait for him to grill his special BBQ Ribs, and meeting up with everyone again. Looks like we have a nice list and with one week to go lets see if we can get a hold of a few more friends, speaking of; I just met a another Fiero owner today and invited to our event.

Remember to check out the first post on page one for all the info

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio +4
3) Larry + 1
4) Rauri
5) Chip
6) Craig + 2
7) Mike
8) Dan G. +1
9) Steve H. +1
10) Henry + 1
11) Chris + 1
12) Anthony
13) Steve S. +?
14) Beej + 1
15) Dan G +1
16) Madcurl - tenative
17) Phantaztix - tenative
18) Derick + 1
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is this Nordstroms in Irvine? At the Spectrum?
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WKDFIRO

1637 posts
Member since Nov 1999
If it's the Nordstroms near the Spectrum than Cars and Coffee is just across the way. The first cars get there around 6 am. I'll just leave early to get to the meet up at 8ish.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes.. Car and coffee will be going on around the corner somewhere..
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madison and I are coming down from Tehachapi early in the morning. Who can we pick up before we get to Irvine and at what time,
Do we need to bring anything?

[This message has been edited by Fast Red (edited 08-21-2014).]

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Across the way from Alton Parkway in the parking lot of Taco Bell Headquarters, Ford Design and Mazda North American Operations. The Corvettes typically get there around 5 30 AM to get the good spots. By 830 everyone is late for the exit. If you're coming in from the north, you'll typically pass some Lambos and Porsches getting off at Alton.

Long ass day. I'm already paid up and looking forward to it!
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay everyone, today is the day, remember to look at the first page for the directions. See you soon!

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Yes.. Car and coffee will be going on around the corner somewhere..

Great meeting some of you yesterday. And thanks to whoever it was that got there before 6:00 a.m. to stake out the spot.

Derek: I am interested in hearing some more about the front tubular control arms with the better wheel bearings that you mentioned.

------------------
FierOmar

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierOmar:

Great meeting some of you yesterday. And thanks to whoever it was that got there before 6:00 a.m. to stake out the spot.

Derek: I am interested in hearing some more about the front tubular control arms with the better wheel bearings that you mentioned.

PM sent
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I couldn't make it, I just moved to a new house and haven't had a lot of time to work on the car. I replaced a split in-tank fuel line yesterday but the car still barely runs... hoping it's just spark or injectors. Might be a few more weeks before it's drivable again :-(.

Who's working on a new '88 front wheel bearing setup?

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 08-25-2014).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have to give a HUGE West-Coast SHOUT-OUT to everyone who came the Annual Fiero's of San Diego BBQ & Car Show this year!!! What a FUN day, we had a great turn out of not just Fiero owners, but also their friends, families members, & loved ones. We are really happy to see this event change from a small group of guys meeting to kicking tires/ talking shop, and grow into this family and friends environment where everyone is a part of what Fiero owners love. So to all the friends & family who came to our Annual BBQ & Car show thank you and we hope you had alot of FUN!

Fakhri & Gregorio would like to Personally thank Larry & Mike for arriving early & helping to set up, we would like to also thank Chris & West Coast Fieros for contributing awesome prizes for our raffle, we are very appreciative for your support and friendship.

Okay now for what you have all be waiting for

THE WINNERS

FIERO FRIENDS & FAMILY

FIERO'S OF SAN DIEGO ANNUAL BBQ & CAR SHOW; THE LARGEST GATHERING OF FIEROS & FIERO OWNERS ON THE WEST COAST!!!
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good friends, made new ones, caught with old ones. Good times.

But the ribs were to DIE FOR!!!!!!!
Then there was the chicken!

San Diego, great time!
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there was a good turnout! Awesome! Hopefully I'll see you all next year.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony,

Talk about old friends, you were definitely a blast from the past, thanks again for making, and now that you had Fakhri's Famous ribs, I think we've got you hooked now, lol.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Hey Steve

We had a great turn out,, and feel like we are starting to get a solid tradition going here again on the west coast. FYI, you're not going to have to wait for next year to see us, we had some great discussions about meeting on 3 occasions through out the year (including the Annual BBQ & Car Show) . The Idea we have 2 specific meets for the SoCal /West Coast Fieros, were we can meet in the Orange County/PCH Area for A lunch and a short cruise to keep the momentum continuing throughout the year.

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Looks like there was a good turnout! Awesome! Hopefully I'll see you all next year.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad y'all had a great turnout. Hope to see some of y'all at the Coast Run. If possible, can someone update the info on the FOSD website? It's from 2011. Thanks. Here is the new info.

----

For folks planning to attend the Coast Run next month, please take a few minutes and fill out the registration form if you don't mind. This helps me plan the stops we need to make and know how many to plan for meals.

http://www.californiacoastrun.com/signup.html

And the room block is ready at the Courtesy Inn. Make sure and tell them you want the Fiero rate to get the $99 weekend rate. Mannish has never raised that rate on us in 12 years! An outstanding value for the Central Coast of California.

Below is all the information for the weekend, including basic itinerary. More info can be found at http://www.californiacoastrun.com

---

12th Annual California Coast Run

When: October 17-19th, 2014
Where: San Simeon, CA

Hotel Reservations
Courtesy Inn of San Simeon - http://www.courtesyinns.com
9450 Castillo Drive
San Simeon, CA 93452
1-800-555-5773
Say you are with Fiero group for $99 for the weekend rate. If they don't give you that rate, ask for Manish.

Event Schedule

Friday, October 17
- Arrive Friday and check into hotel.
- Meet in pool area at 6PM for meet n' greet.
- Dinner at Main Street Grill in Cambria at 7:30PM

Saturday, October 18
- Start lining up cars at 7:30AM.
- Driver's Meeting at 7:45AM
- Depart hotel at 8:00AM
- Lunch at (To be determined) at 11:30
- Depart from lunch at 1:30PM
- Arrive at Courtesy Inn at 4PM.
- Party and Sunset Cook Out at San Simeon Pier at 7PM.
- Charity raffle at 8PM. (Benefits St Jude Children's Hospital)
- San Simeon Beach Bar & Grill from 10:00 till whenever...

Sunday, October 19
- Depart for breakfast in Morro Bay at 10AM.

We end the day early on Sunday to allow people plenty of time to see the area attractions and still get home safely.

Driving distance to San Simeon from major cities:
Nashville to San Simeon - 2164 miles (32 hours)
San Diego to San Simeon - 360 miles (6 hours)
Los Angeles to San Simeon - 245 miles (4 hours)
San Francisco to San Simeon - 240 miles (4 hours)
Sacramento to San Simeon - 300 miles (5 hours)
Redding to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Reno, NV to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Las Vegas, NV to San Simeon - 435 miles (7 hours)
Denver, CO to San Simeon - 1180 miles (20+ hours)
Plano, TX to San Simeon - 1592 miles (27+ hours)

We have a great time on this event and have had people come from as far away as Colorado and Texas. We try to make this an affordable event so people can come have a good time without putting a strain on their bank account. The hotel helps out with a $99 rate for the entire event weekend.

As you know, shopping is slim in San Simeon (as is cable TV and cell phone service! So we should have a nice weekend unencumbered by the rest of the world). With those prices we can still afford to put gas in the cars so come on down! And don't forget those dollar bills for the charity raffle. As always, the proceeds go to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I will update everyone. Thanks.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is the Fieros of San Diego BBQ going to take place this year?
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

When is the Fieros of San Diego BBQ going to take place this year?

Hey. It will be August 22nd. More info to come. So far it will be the same location. Checking around for other spots so parking will be better.
Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks yall get a pretty good turnout in a beautiful. Makes me wish I were closer. This is great motivation though for me to get moving forward with my car. There aren't nearly as many fellow owners in my area though. There's always Cruisin The Coast in Mississippi though, so who knows!
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Annual FOSD BBQ August 22, 2015 Save the Date Socal!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay Fiero peeps, lets get this going. As we do every year, we start out the guest list, and ask that you just cut and past the list, add your name and plus how ever many you will be bringing with you. Remember full details are on the first post of the tread, here we go!

1) Fahhri +2
2) Gregorio +1
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch out 619ers....TXOPIE coming out to my 2nd home (SD) to play for the next few days...plan on being there by 9:30 tomorrow morning and staying for 3 or 4 days.

Any Fiero events going on locally this weekend?
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey , nothing to mention, we are gearing up for the Annual BBQ

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Watch out 619ers....TXOPIE coming out to my 2nd home (SD) to play for the next few days...plan on being there by 9:30 tomorrow morning and staying for 3 or 4 days.

Any Fiero events going on locally this weekend?

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY Guest List

1) Fakhri +2
2) Gregorio +1
3) Larry +1
4) Craig
5) Mike
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY Guest List

1) Fakhri +2
2) Gregorio +1
3) Larry +1
4) Craig
5) Mike
6) Derek +1 --- I don't think my Fiero will be done though.. I'll bring pics in progress! I've been slackn, sorry
PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

Annual FOSD BBQ August 22, 2015 Save the Date Socal!

The first email further down in the text says August 23, I wanted to clear that up, The BBQ is on August 22.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY AUGUST 22nd

Guest List
1) Fakhri +2
2) Gregorio +1
3) Larry +1
4) Craig
5) Mike
6) Derek +1
7) Chris W +1
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we going to have a caravan meeting somewhere on the 5 or the 405
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to see some out of town forum members too.

[This message has been edited by James Bond 007 (edited 08-18-2015).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2015 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red... Same place as the last time... I'll probably be there at 8:30 with my jeep... Unfortunately

------------------

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A great day... Awesome food Fakhri... As always.. And great company. Thanks for a chill day.. Motivation at its best.. To get my car done!
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone in the Southern California area. This Saturday's get together.

This is a reminder everyone. we are a week away.

Hello Fieroswest. Like planned the BBQ is on for Saturday 8/25. We will have the BBQ in San Diego at Crown Point Park in Mission Bay. I Will need everyone's help on funding. I don't ask for dues for the club. Just help with events. Minimum cost will be 20.00 per person. You can pay more if you want to help the cause. Some people did last year and it helped me out so much.

Please send as a gift to Paypal at
Luv6192000@yahoo.com

Plan
The plan this year is to meet at Crown point Park at 10am. Eat by 11:30/12:00. I want to break down at 2pm and get the cars ready for a short cruise to Oceanside. We will drive through mission beach, Pacific beach, La Jolla, to the old 101, and up to Oceanside. This will be a great day. Please let me know if you are coming and please if you can pay on paypal, it will help me get all the food and supplies. Everyone please come out. Let all get together and make this happen. I miss you all and can't wait to get together. Let's do this Fieroswest!

Crown Point Park
Crown Point Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay