Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A Real Mera in Paradise (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Real Mera in Paradise by Fiero-in-Paradise
Started on: 08-18-2009 04:06 AM
Replies: 7110 (186862 views)
Last post by: Vernonmera on 11-25-2023 05:59 PM
Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a really nice weekend here, so I had my son take some pictures of my Mera. These pics were taken at Maunalua Bay in East Oahu.

If you look closely, you won't see any Ferrari badging. Took them all off and replaced them with other things (see below). Not real sure, but I may be one of the very few that has a Mera, that actually shows as a Mera. I like it much better now, talking with folks about the history of the Mera, and not having to explain "if its so collectible, why is badged out like a Ferrari?"

Went from this:

To this: (I also took apart the reverse lights and painted the inside with a chrome/silver paint. Looks 100% better.)

From this:

To this:

From this:

To this:

From this:

To this:

From this:

To this:

From this:

To this:

And from this:

To this:

Mera #8044, 1988, 28K miles.

Thanks for looking!
Tom

[This message has been edited by Fiero-in-Paradise (edited 10-22-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. It looks great. Nice close up photos. Congrats on a fine vehicle.

PS Do you ever feel like Magnum PI running around the island in that?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that an original Mera nose badge or one of Rodney's duplicate decals? I am also interested in details related to the center caps on the Chromadora wheels.

Nelson
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mad props and a (+) for taking the steps to properly badge the MERA.

thanks for posting the photos!
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks very good ,thanks for the pics
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mahalo everyone (that's Hawaiiian for "thanks").

Yep, that is an original nose badge, the flexible vinyl material. When I first bought the car, I did a thorough cleaning, and I found it at the very bottom of the center console box. Before I put it on, however, I worked with a local gal who runs a trophy shop, and she used it to do the artwork to replicate the logo. Now that she has it in her data base, she can make plates (i.e., laser engrave) to whatever size I want, and whatever material. That is how she made the small little brass plates that are on the door handle tabs.

The seat belt covers are the ones advertised on e-bay for like $6-7.00. I took them down to a local shop to have the "MERA #132" embroidered above and below the "PONTIAC."

The rear license place bracket is awesome. Again, bought it on E-bay, a little pricey, but it is made from solid brass, triple chromed, and it really looks good with this engraved Pontiac symbols and word.

As for the center caps for the wheels, these are again right off of e-bay, I think from a guy called "CenterCaps guy." He must have a bajillion sets of center caps. Anyways, it took me a while to find those, in almost brand new condition, and also the right size, as they come in several sizes. I believe those are the biggest ones from older Pontiacs. I used the existing snap rings inside the rims that held the Ferrari center caps to also hold the Pontiac center caps from falling out.

Thanks for looking!
Tom

Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero-in-Paradise

540 posts
Member since May 2006
I forgot to add these pics...they have been in other threads as well, but thought I'd keep in all in this one.

These items were purchased from Tom (FieroNews), who does fabulous work, BTW.

Spare tire cover:

Custom-made manual/document pouch/holder:

I gotta run off to work now, but I'll be adding some add'l pics of small mods I've done to "modernize" the car somewhat, but still keep it looking like a real Mera.

Thanks for looking!
Tom
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

My original nose badge was on hard plastic like material and about 3/16 of an inch thick. I know that Rodney has some of the flat vinyl nose badge reproductions available (I have a couple) and wonder if yours is also a reproduction.

Nelson
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what a beautiful car

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job on the re-badging. Excellent photos but theyre so small! Anywhere I can find large copies?
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the nice compliments!

Nelson,

LOL...well now, I'm not really sure if that's a real Mera badge or not! It is thick, but more like 1/16" than 3/16". Its made of some vinyl/rubber material, with what appears to be a thick clear coating/resin. When I bought the car, there was a bunch of old glue near the door handle tab, and when I found the badge, it looked like it had fallen off of that area. I cleaned it up, and since it was the exact right size, I put it in the same indentation that I pulled off the Ferrari nose badge. Its definitely not the flat Mera stickers that Rodney sells, if that's what you're referring to.

CA Speeder9: I e-mailed you the larger, hi-res pics taken with my son's 12 megapixel Nikon.

Here's one more before-and-after set.

Before: Plain license plate bracket and really awful-looking reverse lights:

After: Really nice, heavyweight Pontiac license plate bracket I bought off e-bay. Reverse lights look MUCH better after painting the insides.

Thanks!
Tom
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!

That is sharp!!

Nicely done...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

"There are two types of Fiero owners - those that have gotten ripped off by Toddster, and those who will get ripped off by Toddster."

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

If I can ever relocate my original nose badge, I will take a picture of it and e-mail it to you. Right now I am going off memory since it disappeared during my last move. Yours may be original after all.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 08-19-2009).]

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a good looking car, very clean.
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments!

Nelson, let me know if/when you find that original badge! LOL...it would be nice to know whether or not I have at least ONE original badge for the car.

Tom
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

CA Speeder9: I e-mailed you the larger, hi-res pics taken with my son's 12 megapixel Nikon.

Hmmm I havnt received any e-mails
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I think I messed up by sending them all in one e-mail! I just re-sent in separate e-mails since each pic is 6-7 megs.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the original 88 Mera emblems. The 87's generally were silver with black lettering etc. Some 87's may have had the gold type I have heard. The 87 nose badges had Corporate Concepts below the MERA word.

Although I did not take any pictures there were silver plastic covers for the large opening in the Cromadora rims. I have 2 sets. I'm sure these are now extremely hard to find. They had no emblems on them. To see the small center Mera emblems you had to take the large plastic covers off.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

These are the original Mera tailpipes. You do not have the correct tail pipes on your Mera.

I do make reproductions of these tail pipes.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 08-22-2009).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

This picture shows an 88 Mera with the Cromadoras and the large plastic center cap.

Rodney Dickman
1988 Mera

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you look closely, you won't see any Ferrari badging. Not real sure, but I may be one of the very few that has a Mera, that actually shows as a Mera. I like it much better now, talking with folks about the history of the Mera, and not having to explain "if its so collectible, why is badged out like a Ferrari?"
Tom

Perhaps the best quote of the year.

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres some photos of my friends Mera with large center caps.

Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for that info Rodney! Yep, those tailpipes are defintely on my to-buy/do list. I think I e-mailed you about them before Is there an easy way of replacing them? Since they go THROUGH an oval opening, it looks like I'll have to drill out all rivets on the bottom, remove that entire lower section, and then I can replace the pipes??

The one thing that has always bugged me is that the PO removed the grill under the bumper, so its completely open to the AC condenser. Any ideas on a replacement?

And some day, I'll replace those manual Vitaloni "Bravo" mirrors to the original, powered Vitaloni mirrors. But...those things are sitting on the same shelf with the original grill and the Holy Grail. The last set of those Vitaloni powered mirrors I saw on e-bay was going for like $950.00!...and someone actually bought them! Unreal!!

I knew the "2.8V6" badge was original, and they are still available brand new on e-bay. I was tempted to get it, but I liked the one I got. It was brand new, and I shot it with about 4-5 coats of gloss clear before installing it. That should hopefully protect the chrome plating from peeling off for a while.

I know I'll never get this car to it's original condition off the Corporate Concept's line. But that's okay, the main intent of this project was to get rid of ALL the Ferrari badges so that when people come up to talk to me, I can "talk story" on the Pontiac Mera background, which has a rather interesting history. Unfortunately to most people, the Ferrari badging just makes it look like any other kitcar.

Thanks!
Tom
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero-in-Paradise

540 posts
Member since May 2006
Rodney...are those Chromodora center covers for sale? Can you pm or e-mail me a price, if so?
Thanks.
Tom
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for that info Rodney! Yep, those tailpipes are defintely on my to-buy/do list. I think I e-mailed you about them before Is there an easy way of replacing them? Since they go THROUGH an oval opening, it looks like I'll have to drill out all rivets on the bottom, remove that entire lower section, and then I can replace the pipes??

Tom

They go in without taking any panels off. The rear clip is all one piece anyways.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

www.rodneydickman.com
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

The one thing that has always bugged me is that the PO removed the grill under the bumper, so its completely open to the AC condenser. Any ideas on a replacement?

Tom

I've sold many of my 308 Ferrari replica front bumpers. Maybe one day you can find someone that replaced his original front bumper/grill and they would sell you their old original Mera grill.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

www.rodneydickman.com
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

And some day, I'll replace those manual Vitaloni "Bravo" mirrors to the original, powered Vitaloni mirrors. But...those things are sitting on the same shelf with the original grill and the Holy Grail. The last set of those Vitaloni powered mirrors I saw on e-bay was going for like $950.00!...and someone actually bought them! Unreal!!

Tom

They were used on other cars. Try to find a good used pair of manual Vitaloni's. They made smaller ones that look almost the same. Somewhere there are reproductions of those. I have seen them on ebay. Some company copied them and made reproductions.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

www.rodneydickman.com
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Rodney...are those Chromodora center covers for sale? Can you pm or e-mail me a price, if so?
Thanks.
Tom

Sorry. Not for sale.

Rodney
1988 Mera
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a set of powered Vitaloni mirrors (with harness and switch) from a Lambo. However they were still $1000 used. Try a Ferrari 430 mirror since they look very similar.

Originally posted by Rodney:

They were used on other cars. Try to find a good used pair of manual Vitaloni's. They made smaller ones that look almost the same. Somewhere there are reproductions of those. I have seen them on ebay. Some company copied them and made reproductions.

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda like this pontiac emblem on my MERA. say rodney got any more hood repros left could need one or two of them. also Mr. Paradise any chance of gettin more of the door emblems made ? Them's nice!! finally learned how to post pics. get ya sum!!

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
got rid of the Fiero sticker. lookin for 2.8 v6 in junk yards. also lookin for MountAineER or RAMbleR for rear decklid. the quest is on.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
got this on the front.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
also took the black mera letters off. trying for something better that hobby lobby foam stick ons.
these rims look pretty good, no?? center lines with hella aluminum spacers.
VelociJuris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
batousai666
What model of centerline rims are those? Did they come with the correct hole spacing or is the conversion in the spacer?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
say.., you know I do not know the model # or name. the off set is in the spacers. nice hunk of metal. just learned how to do the pic. thing today...
here's one
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
another maybe you may know...closer up
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to hijack the thread, but what is the market value for a 90k 88 Mera 5-speed in very good condition? I am looking for a range low to high of what they are bringing. TIA
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
picked up mine for $8840 on ebay.
1987 SE 2.8 V6 auto
Center Line rims aluminum 15" ft. 16" rt.
back up camera/dvd/usb flash player 180 watts
68000+ miles
stock interior
sun roof
with Ferrari badges (HA-HA)
starts instantly
cool lookin' aluminum grill over engine

post a picture or two. lets see it.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-05-2009).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am considering purchasing one, that is why I was asking for what they are currently selling for. Anyone else purchase one recently? Thanks for the info.
VelociJuris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mot a MERA but i picked up a 308 replica that some one started to make look like a 288 for about $4K, I would love to stretch it the 3 inches and finish the job.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...s/72157621828774556/ is the album. I still can not post the pictures even using the

[img] http://www.flickr.com/photo...t-72157621828774556/ [\img]
Oh yeah...
86 se no power potions
57,000 miles
leaky sunroof, rear deck, lid doors
ugly red interior
automatic trans
American racing wheels with spacer in the back redrilled in front (ugly).

[This message has been edited by VelociJuris (edited 09-05-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock