Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A Real Mera in Paradise (Page 71)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Real Mera in Paradise by Fiero-in-Paradise
Started on: 08-18-2009 04:06 AM
Replies: 7110 (186862 views)
Last post by: Vernonmera on 11-25-2023 05:59 PM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieromaineac:

When I joined Rodney's Mera Registry I received a large envelope with newsletters, articles, an original Pontiac Mera brochure and I also got a VHS copy of the dealer Mera promotion video. Around 2000 at a snowmobile show I met Bob Bracey! That's right, Mr. Mera himself talking about his snowmobile designs. He specialized in twin track snowmobiles such as the Raider, Manta, Roamer etc. When I got to speak to him I introduced myself as the owner of Mera 8151 which caught him off guard. He seemed nice and took a moment to talk to me. He remembered my car was one of the cars put together at the last minute as Ferrari was breathing down their neck. I told him I had seen 8150 but knew of three people claiming to have 8152 but none of them had the sticker on the rear hatch. So I asked if the un-numbered cars were built after mine to which he replied there were about a handful but all built before my car. Weigh in here Rodney at anytime. A little more small talk and he had to go, but he took my email address and did send me some PDF articles. Not the build records Rodney has but articles probably most have already seen. I believe Bracey died in early 2003. Anyway to post PDF files here?

ohhhhh now we are talking. you actually got to meet him?? luck dog! if only i could ask him 10 questions....ohh man.

i would be very interested in obtaining a copy of that video.
if you are willing to make a copy and send it, please contact me in a PM for the cost and shipping details.
we are all dying to see it, thanks in advance.....

its funny you bring up the snowmobile.....a friend at work is into the sleds and one day in 2009 I was talking about my Mera and mentioned Bob Bracey and from across the room all i could see was eyeballs this guy comes up and says "what you know about Bob Bracey?" i showed him this article later that week. soo its cool all this history that pops up when one should look. i guess that CC was involved with the US Armed Forces too. not sure what divison.
later all i got to see a driveway about some snow...

Daniel

http://www.amsnow.com/en/si...s%20To%20Cancer.aspx

AWWW YEAH TWO IN A ROW....watch out boys i am on FIRE!!!!
owner of pg 70 and 71....sound the trumpets! things are lookin up!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-12-2011).]

IP: Logged
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Not sure if you guys knew... not mine, just saw it while looking for a specific fiero
http://santabarbara.craigsl.../cto/2153243742.html

Saw that one before too.
Look Dan, it's on an SE chassis, you can tell from the steering wheel.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

Saw that one before too.
Look Dan, it's on an SE chassis, you can tell from the steering wheel.

and that VIN number in the Add!!!!! jolly good, show!
wonder if its in the registry?? Rodney???? what 'cha say, is it??

HAPPY DAYS IF IT IS!! more good news for me!! i love the internet!!! i gotta go find a number to call this guy!

later

D

Fieromaineac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent off an email requesting the build number (if the sticker is still there) of that Craigslist car.

It's been a hobby of mine since the 90's collecting Mera pics with build and VIN's. I have quite a few and now being retired I have more time to discover more via the internet, such as this group!

I even have a picture of 8046 ( I believe in this group) with Jay Leno.

Here is a photo of Bob Bracey's black 88 Mera purchased by a guy in Florida.

[This message has been edited by Fieromaineac (edited 02-13-2011).]

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God I love black cars.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sent off an email requesting the build number (if the sticker is still there) of that Craigslist car.

It's been a hobby of mine since the 90's collecting Mera pics with build and VIN's. I have quite a few and now being retired I have more time to discover more via the internet, such as this group!

Here is a photo of Bob Bracey's black 88 Mera purchased from Bob by a guy in Florida.

INSANE!!! I BOUGHT MY MERA FROM THAT GUY WITH THE BLACK MERA IN FLORIDA!!! my dogg HEATH!
he should have sold one of the 2 he had....cuz the one he did is a little Mera piece of history i am beginning to believe!!

that is Richards Mera. i too have that pic with Leno but it is a copy and included in a article. i will dig that up.

would you be interested in sharing you Mera stuff with this class? i am attempting to orginaze this mess we have here (in the process of copying all 71 pgs. and sending them as mail. man its taking aling time. i gotta go but please stick around the show has only begun, now that Rodney is here!!

Daniel

Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Red 88 Mera, Heath has is #8008 which was Jim Lund's (as in Jim Lund www.fiero.net) car. T-top, full Mera interior with a 3800 SC, one sweet Mera!!

Lund also sold his other Mera # 8141 CJB coded to a guy here in Maine which is currently nearing completion of a panel off restoration. Should be on the road this Spring in time for our annual Mera Sea Coast Cruise this Summer.

Did I say I have a large Mera file ?? I know where they all are! You can't hide!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats some good stuff..... SEA COAST MERA RUN!!!! I WANNA GO!!!we need to talk

also i like how it looks like the engine bump is cut out on the resto-Mera. interesting.
does it to allow some kind of air exchange or back pressure relief, i wonder?

keep it comming....i think we may have found the '88 Mera Guy, GUYS!!
I still want to be the 1987 guy, please.

Daniel

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
so i see no reason why i may get banned but you never know....so i post my email if i do

esmulder@att.net

getyasum!!

d
reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Not sure if you guys knew... not mine, just saw it while looking for a specific fiero
http://santabarbara.craigsl.../cto/2153243742.html

Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if that's a T-Top or a fake Targa.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

PS prepare your eye balls people tis the "Mera bible" a commin!!!

So how are you going to write this Mera bible? I sent you a fair amount of Mera information plus all that has been added here on Pennocks thru the years. How are you going to present this Mera information? On a web page? In a book? What I would like to see is a rough draft and that you take the time and effort to add in all the information you have to date and once that is finished or partially finished myself and others can also help with additional information and corrections etc. Divide it into chapters? My request is that you do not request more information until you have exhausted the information you already have on hand. Digging out this Mera info will be a fair amount of work for myself. I'm not going to do that until I see a serious amount of effort put into this Mera bible first. I'm not a computer person but can that be done on a web page some how? We can cut and past portions of it into a Mera topic here on Pennock's where we can make changes and additions etc. Argue what is correct or incorrect etc. In my opinion this would be a good method. Everyone can get involved. When I did all the Mera newsletters many years ago I was on my own. I'm sure there are probably mistakes in them but I did the best I could at that time with the information I had at that time.

What are your ideas on this?

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

PFF
System Bot
reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, so you guys are not going to believe this. As I hit the "quote" button to respond to Maineac, the guy in the picture with Jay Leno, Bob Anderson, called me on the phone. He's got some Mera stuff he's going to send. He is the previous owner of #8046, though I didn't buy the car from him, I got it from Paul V who had swapped it for a T-Top which Bob now has.

Coincidence!

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

So how are you going to write this Mera bible? I sent you a fair amount of Mera information plus all that has been added here on Pennocks thru the years. How are you going to present this Mera information? On a web page? In a book? What I would like to see is a rough draft and that you take the time and effort to add in all the information you have to date and once that is finished or partially finished myself and others can also help with additional information and corrections etc. Divide it into chapters? My request is that you do not request more information until you have exhausted the information you already have on hand. Digging out this Mera info will be a fair amount of work for myself. I'm not going to do that until I see a serious amount of effort put into this Mera bible first. I'm not a computer person but can that be done on a web page some how? We can cut and past portions of it into a Mera topic here on Pennock's where we can make changes and additions etc. Argue what is correct or incorrect etc. In my opinion this would be a good method. Everyone can get involved. When I did all the Mera newsletters many years ago I was on my own. I'm sure there are probably mistakes in them but I did the best I could at that time with the information I had at that time.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

in all honesty everything you stated has already been done. 71 pages of mera only disscussion right here.
the Good the Bad and the AWESOME!! its good to have you on board and its all right here.
i have emailed myself all 71 pages and plan to literally "cut and paste" the hard copy togeather into a comprehensive presentation.
all the guys here know this and i have made mention to both a Mera website and a hard copy "coffee table book".
but that would only have included the stuff i have and i was thinking to have dediacted chapters solely to your information. but i did not think i had your permission. with this seperation of info, you got credit for your contribuition and i could build my own source of information here on the PFF. my dream has always been to blend our information into this Rodney Apporved "Mera Bible." flying off your shelf as we speak

but now with any info you have that may either deny or confirm some things we have discovered in this thread, it seems like i would be spinning my wheels so to speak. Have you read this whole thread? i know its a lot. but theres alot of good stuff in here.

i like the NEW Mera thread, but we have been down that road before with this rough Fiero crowd....so i got nothing on that.

anyway. let us know

Daniel

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I understand it, Bob Bracy's black 88 Mera went initially to a guy (Bill) in NJ and now has a Northstar engine with an auto transmission. He was active on another forum that I also visit from time to time. I have spoken with and exchanged a number of e-mails with him on the car. Bill eventually sold it to someone in FL when I was in Iraq a few years ago. Yes, I was supposed to have first dibs on it but it did not happen.

Nelson
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hnthomps

5728 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Double post somehow with the same number. I wonder how that happened?

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 02-12-2011).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hnthomps

5728 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Dan,

Since you like black Meras, here are some pictures of 7014 for you.

Nelson
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

heres another thing....i have focused so much on my car and the 1987 Meras that i neglicted the 1988's. i started out on a quest to find my mera Number...and have discovered many little things that are very interesting, but that only made me get into Meras even more. but never have i dug into the 1988's. in time i was hoping an 88 owner would help and take the 88's but not yet. wish it could be you but i bet you are busy with the "store". i respect that. i wish i could help you with all the heavy haulin you say you got. i would love to go all "American Pickers" up in your attic.

so any request for info i would make in the near future is after i have gone thru my 1987 Mera stuff, and to start to look at the 1988's and i have pretty much done that. so i would need source material for the 1988 Mera. everyday things change in this thread as far as information. and as of late the Mera community has had alot of new members added. so its a sign of the Mera. its time to kick off the dust and start to find our identitys both as Fieros and Meras.

thanks for this i really apperciate it.....now its straight to the horizon and a new day in Pontiac Fiero history

good night to alll

Daniel

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a photo of Bob Bracey's black 88 Mera purchased from Bob by a guy in Florida.

Does anyone know the shade of gold on these wheels? I want to finish mine the same way.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

As I understand it, Bob Bracy's black 88 Mera went initially to a guy (Bill) in NJ and now has a Northstar engine with an auto transmission. He was active on another forum that I also visit from time to time. I have spoken with and exchanged a number of e-mails with him on the car. Bill eventually sold it to someone in FL when I was in Iraq a few years ago. Yes, I was supposed to have first dibs on it but it did not happen.

Nelson

All wrong information. Ray Zelinski who at the time owned a yellow 87 Mera found out Bob Bracey wanted to sell his wife's white 88 Mera. When Ray Zelinski arrived at Corporate Concepts Bob Bracey told him he would instead sell him his personal 88 black Mera. Ray Zelinski (very happily of course) bought his black Mera instead of the white automatic Mera. Ray Zelinski lowered it with lowering springs and put my front bumper on it. I don't think he did much more other than the usual Ferrari emblems on the exterior and intake manifold. Ray at that time lived in the St Clair Shores, MI area. Ray was never one to hold to any car too long and eventually (maybe 2 years or so, 3 at the very most) sold it to a Detroit area person. I may have his name somewhere. That person installed the Northstar engine. After that I saw that guy at some Fiero show once (probably in Michigan) and have not seen the Bob Bracey Mera since.

A Mr Stuart Chapman and wife bought Ray Zelinski's yellow 87 Mera. I would bet they have since sold it but may still own it?? They lived in the Detroit area at that time. I do not know if they have since moved. I saw them at the 20th Fiero anv. show in Michigan and they still owned it at that time. Ray Zelinnski owned both those Mera's for a short period. I think I may have a picture of them both in his garage.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

Can you tell us about the gray Mera with the altered headlight covers on your Mera site? I like that look even though it is not correct.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-12-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Rodney,

Can you tell us about the gray Mera with the altered headlight covers on your Mera site? I like that look even though it is not correct.

What Mera site?

URL?

Rodney

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What Mera site?

URL?

Rodney

I guess it is not you site after all, but it has a picture of your car with a gray Mera below it.

http://www.fiero.net/mera/88mera.html

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-12-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have information on the car. I believe (very sure, would have to dig in my records) it is a real Mera. I knew the guy well back then. He had it several years. Painted it. Not sure what the original color was. He had a 308 kit car before that. I always saw him at the Carlisle kit car shows.

Rodney
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is that was the base story relayed to me by Bill before his vehicle was sold. I do not know where he was in the owners chain but he did claim that it was Bob's old personal car. I did see Bob Bracy's wife's white Mera in Covington, GA about 6 years ago when I considered buying it. It was a white 88 with an auto transmission and had Recarro type seats installed in it with MERA or something similar embroidered on the seats. The standard gray cloth seats were also to go with the car. The car wore Chromadoras and I ended up buying the spare 88 lace wheel set for a basement "spare" set. This was the source of my "OEM" center caps (transparent background with black MERA letters.

Nelson

All wrong information. Ray Zelinski who at the time owned a yellow 87 Mera found out Bob Bracey wanted to sell his wife's white 88 Mera. When Ray Zelinski arrived at Corporate Concepts Bob Bracey told him he would instead sell him his personal 88 black Mera. Ray Zelinski (very happily of course) bought his black Mera instead of the white automatic Mera. Ray Zelinski lowered it with lowering springs and put my front bumper on it. I don't think he did much more other than the usual Ferrari emblems on the exterior and intake manifold. Ray at that time lived in the St Clair Shores, MI area. Ray was never one to hold to any car too long and eventually (maybe 2 years or so, 3 at the very most) sold it to a Detroit area person. I may have his name somewhere. That person installed the Northstar engine. After that I saw that guy at some Fiero show once (probably in Michigan) and have not seen the Bob Bracey Mera since.

A Mr Stuart Chapman and wife bought Ray Zelinski's yellow 87 Mera. I would bet they have since sold it but may still own it?? They lived in the Detroit area at that time. I do not know if they have since moved. I saw them at the 20th Fiero anv. show in Michigan and they still owned it at that time. Ray Zelinnski owned both those Mera's for a short period. I think I may have a picture of them both in his garage.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry.

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 02-15-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry.

are you guys talking about the Black Mera in Florida? the black one with the gold wheels?
if so, i knew who had it in 2009. the guy i bought my mera from, Heath.
Rodney? he said he talked to at least once. i wish he would have sold me that car!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-13-2011).]

K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like the black mera with gold rims, if it had gold mera letters and gold emblems on the back it would be hot.
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

K75004X4

18 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Nelson

i have dealt with nelson on several occasions and have always found him to be a credible source. especially since he owns like 4 mera's and a 308 kit. nelson do you have any other information you could share with us about these spectacular little cars that has not been mentioned here on the 71 some odd pages already?
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rick the 100% correct vitaloni mirrors are on ebay right now. there are replacement glasses on ebay and i have them too. the 100% correct vitaloni mirror controller is on ebay right now.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see Mera7 is back with a new name. K75004X4 Changed his ebay name also. Sneaky guy you are Mike.

Rodney.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Posting a recent email from Sue at Fiero Conversions in Canada:

I think we told you but we have the front clip for 328 or 308 and GTO. We do have rest of parts of car. Sue

So there are some options when looking for body panels and such for Mera's and 308/328 kits cars.

Hopefully the guy that bought that Mera in CA joins.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes its me, i dont hide behind my name... lest you forget the old one is gone. i made no attempt to hide. I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE MERAS AND OTHER MEMBERS. PERIOD.
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by K75004X4:

i like the black mera with gold rims, if it had gold mera letters and gold emblems on the back it would be hot.

The gold finish wheels on the Ferrari's were usually mounted to the "Scuderia" or racing versions of the car. The race wheels were mostly magnesium as I have read. That is the look I want for my Mera. The finish for the wheels on the black Mera looks to be semigloss gold wheel paint. I want to paint mine first. If I decide I really like the look, then I will consider powdercoating them. I have found an aersol paint that is used on some Subaru WRX wheels that looks correct, and also a Duplicolor wheel paint that looks pretty nice too.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-14-2011).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by K75004X4:

yes its me, i dont hide behind my name... lest you forget the old one is gone. i made no attempt to hide. I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE MERAS AND OTHER MEMBERS. PERIOD.

Well as long as you are here then I have no need to be part of these Mera discussions. Your eBay ads mention you know more about Mera's than anyone. So you can answer all the questions about Mera's from now on.

Rodney
I used to do the Mera Registry
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello to all, i am sorry to all about the fiasco that has happened. i am only here for the meras and the mera community. thank you for your time, mike
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
banned again ohhhh darn it!!!

SOOOOOOO................HOW BOUT THEM MERAS????

so there is no confusion who is knocking at "YOUR FRONT DOOR" 10/4 come on!!
roger that, you got the BATOSAI!!! getyasum!!!

hows that fellas? pretty sweet, huh? $10 extra on top of regular registration fees, not bad.
i thought it was going to be $30, guess not.
seems since i got one last year(Mera X) that it is only $10 and $5 for another one....so i got 2.

later

Daniel
the new Mera Registery....if you will let/help me.....its mostly here anyway!
all soon to be 72 pgs of it. hopefully Cliff will let Mike back as Mera7 so we can see his Mera WHEN it gets done.
i get one done next i was a good boy big plans a commin it pays to be nice

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-14-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
just because it was recorded down from me a spell.....
http://www.youtube.com/watc...2wkY&feature=related

d

P.S. as always.....FLIP!!

*edit*... as always.....FAIL!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-14-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
ohhhh man!!! COOL.........

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieromaineac,

Do you have any pictures you can post from the previous Sea Coast Runs? How many Mera's participate in this event?

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-15-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOKIE WHAT I GOT TODAY!!!! this week is picking right up!!

*POSITIVE FEEDBACK LEFT FOR SELLER MERA7*

"big thanks TO MERA7!!"

item shipped as described PLUS FREE BONUS BRAKE CALIPERS WITH PURCHASE
shipping took awhile, but what can one expect when they get 2 of my MI bilzzards in OK? i feel for the guy.
*CLICKS* POSITIVE FEEDBACK. +1 FOR YA. WILL SHOP AGAIN, thanks
this is a real help to restore my Mera back to OEM. being from a Mera WE will Wear them like a Badge!!
its nice to have the real deal

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-15-2011).]

Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick 88 - I started our annual Mera Seacoast cruise back in the 90's when I bought my Mera. It started out as all Meras but in the last few years other replica Ferraris and Lambos have joined in. The cruise goes from ether the Cliff House Grand hotel in Ogunquit Maine or the Wentworth By the Sea Grand hotel in New Castle New Hampshire depending which hotel the out of town folks stay at. The cruise runs between the Biddeford Pool Maine (Most will recognize Walker's Point as the President's summer home in Kennebunkport Maine) and North Hampton Beach New Hampshire. Most of the way the route follows the ocean with some great panoramic views and ninety degree curves. I think most come for the lobsters! Last year we had five Meras and four kitcars for the weekend. We're not a club, nothing etched in stone just word of mouth usually for the last weekend in June before the summer crowds. Pictures - I know people take pictures with their cameras, I can ask around. Year before last we hired a professional to take pictures of our cars as they came through some of the tighter curves. I purchased these of my F40 where you can see the curves and ocean in the background. I'll ask around the group for pictures of the Meras.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock