Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A Real Mera in Paradise (Page 111)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Real Mera in Paradise by Fiero-in-Paradise
Started on: 08-18-2009 04:06 AM
Replies: 7110 (186862 views)
Last post by: Vernonmera on 11-25-2023 05:59 PM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Julian:

Leezard... I heard about a reunion but in never came to light probably because depending on the location some can not attend due to distance.,..... this is where the twist comes in...... we have it in multiple places...... on the same day..... this will get the larger response..... and we invite any car that had MERA DNA...... but it remains a MERA event.

and make a pod cast like a conference call so we all can feel the moment, togeather.....

since Nelson offered i say its there and in the West somewhere...the upper Midwest has like 9 Mera alone...
Indy has 3 , Julian, Wayne, Rodney, Coffee Ron, #6001 and Me.....thats a Convoy i'd like to see going to Nelsons. 13 Mera in SC you bet!!! bust down to FL hook up with JonyRotten and maybe the guy who sold me mine (he had 2 more, 1 owned by Bracey himself).......i got the map some where....but i will make a new one.

i like this twist Julian, thats the way to go, i think too....with a internet hook up, yeah i like that alot

what to do what to do??? MAP!!! commin right up......you know

even with a so called Mera reunion in 1995 the only picture i can find is this one, if i get togeather with any new Mera that will cahnge drastically
but i do not have to tell you guys, huh? and there is only 8 we can do better than that

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
Julian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan da Man......

I have a job for you.....since you have all the contacts & pics......

Create a list or a map showing Mera owner locations..... USA/CANADA (Hawaii)

I LOVE THE POD CAST IDEA!!!!!

post it here or email it to me julian60@hotmail.com

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i could do nelsons... nelson you sure your ok with us all showin up at your place?
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once we get the locations....we select local organizers that will reserve spots at a hotel, coordinate a cruise, a show & shine in a parking lot and make reservations for dinner. Everyone will pay their own hotel & dinner but the organizer needs to coordinate this. I also like the idea of a PODCAST.... this would need to be coordinated too.

He also will call local Fiero groups and invite them to attend the MERAS ACROSS AMERICA RALLY.....

Fiero Focus could help us get the word out here inj the North West.......

This could be HUGE!

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not see any reason why you should not meet here. We have a couple of spare bedrooms and there are some nice hotels within a few miles of my house. I am less than two miles off I 26 and easy to find. We will have to plan the timing accordingly since I have several major commitments next year that take priority over everything else.

Nelson

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

i could do nelsons... nelson you sure your ok with us all showin up at your place?

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if nelsons game, as it now seems... i am game. lets do it.
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, so let's try this.....

Nelson, pick 2 or three weekends where you would be available to coordinate this event. Then we will ask other Mera owners in other regions what weekend works for them and TADDAAAA we have the date for the multiple city rally.

Dan, how's that map coming? SC may be a bit of a treck for me so I may consider staing back here in MI/OH/IN and hosting one here. Depends ..... you see I never went on a weekend getaway in my Mera with my wife. Her shoes alone will fill the trunk!

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nelson, pick 2 or three weekends where you would be available to coordinate this event. Then we will ask other Mera owners in other regions what weekend works for them and TADDAAAA we have the date for the multiple city rally.

Dan, how's that map coming? SC may be a bit of a treck for me so I may consider staing back here in MI/OH/IN and hosting one here. Depends ..... you see I never went on a weekend getaway in my Mera with my wife. Her shoes alone will fill the trunk!

in all fairness i would most likely opt for a show at Indy-Resto-Guys....if he is still willing??
its way closer....and he has 3 so ........
plus i could get the word out to CoffeeRon and #6001. Wayne and Rodney could maybe make it too.
i got numbers for others but they may be outdated.....but may call anyway??
also i have to reconnect with guys like GMPlastic and the others here in the thread that come and go.....at least 30 Mera, maybe.

the Map?? i have to find a new clean one to plot....and am only going to pinpoint cities....generally. no specific locations.

we got a seasonal touchup of white so i got a little tyed up with a driveway or 2........on that today tho

d

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-09-2011).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want to do it soon, I could be available any weekend in January. February is basically out but all of March is open except for the last weekend since I plan to be at Daytona. April and May weekends are also possible but June is out.

Nelson

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd wait for the good weather....so pick a weekend or two in May.

as for you young kids out there with Photoshop, let's try & get a logo....here is my first kick at one...

ignore the date... this is just a sample.
I will rework the fonts too...

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 12-09-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd wait for the good weather....so pick a weekend or two in May.

as for you younk kids out there with Photoshop, let's try & get a logo....here is my first kick at one...

ignore the date... this is just a sample.

^^^^WINNER!!!

say there Julian?? if you come, it will become an "International Event". so ya may as well acknowlege that right now

thats cool, the International angle......you know, come to think about it i could bump JanR in Sweden and see if he could CAST over the pond, to paricipate, as well nice!

so i went thru the first 60 pages trying to wrassle up some owners and Numbers......sheesh. getting there

PFF
System Bot
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, you bet I'll be there...... Not sure I'll drive down to SC but I deffinately would do MI, OH, IN..... crap if you want to do international, let's do one in Canada..... NIAGARA FALLS!

Also i think you may be able to find free pin-map on line where you can put your virtual pins in major cities for Mera Owners.

I kind of like the idea of the logo because as we all know the word MERA came from aMERicA..... and even the name is catchy....meras across america

give me the weekend & I'll tweek the crap out of this logo..... but I'd still like to see other ideas! I even like the words MERA OWNERS GROUP AMERICAN RALLY

......throw some ideas in there folks.

Second draft.... ignore date and city names.... just to get the idea,,,,

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 12-09-2011).]

reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mera Enthusiasts Rally America
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good one Holmes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M.E.R.A,
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

Mera Enthusiasts Rally America

that Richard always thinking....hahahaaa....excellent
but i did find this.....may hinder. I liked their logo
http://merausa.org/
ok heres goes nothing.....got thru the 1st 60 pgs for Mera and have 25 so far.....a few one or 2 posters, and a couple of NO posters here in Paradise......2 out of country

as i go thru my email i will find more from adds and as you know most do not sell so they are still in the same location.

as far as i know...like the burgandy one and #7029 in San Deigo.

now to get them on a map .........I shall return!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-10-2011).]

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be the first to throw out a date for discussion....... May 5th weekend. "Cinco di Mayo" Sombraro's optional!!!!!!!!

Dan we should talk about organizing the North East Mera Enthusiasts Rally America (M.E.R.A.) Specially about podcasting the moment etc....

My two cents.... Meras Across America sounds better but the Mera Enthusiasts Rally America has a nice Acronym..... tough choice for me.

new pic What do you guys think? Have I got a shot at the cover of GQ Magazine?
------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

[This message has been edited by Julian (edited 12-10-2011).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

I have the contact info (phone, address, and e-mail) for the San Diego car but he has only responded to me once since he accepted my offer for the car more than a month ago. After the one response, he has dropped out of sight once again and has not responded to either VM or e-mail. He might show up if the rally was in SD, but I would not count on it. Let me know if you want the information.

Nelson

Originally posted by batousai666:

that Richard always thinking....hahahaaa....excellent
but i did find this.....may hinder. I liked their logo
http://merausa.org/
ok heres goes nothing.....got thru the 1st 60 pgs for Mera and have 25 so far.....a few one or 2 posters, and a couple of NO posters here in Paradise......2 out of country

as i go thru my email i will find more from adds and as you know most do not sell so they are still in the same location.

as far as i know...like the burgandy one and #7029 in San Deigo.

now to get them on a map .........I shall return!

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mera market values still strong.

http://www.paulvargyas.com/Price%20Guide.htm
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-Fiero-GT-Italian-Exotic-Body-Kit-26K-V6-Automatic-AWESOME-condition-/260910070952?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cbf73bca8

Custom wheel... looks like a stock 88' GT.
I would expect a cleaner engine compartment for such low miles.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Dan,

I have the contact info (phone, address, and e-mail) for the San Diego car but he has only responded to me once since he accepted my offer for the car more than a month ago. After the one response, he has dropped out of sight once again and has not responded to either VM or e-mail. He might show up if the rally was in SD, but I would not count on it. Let me know if you want the information.

Nelson

naw thats cool i have talked to hin also.....nice guy, but i see the issues, too

Rick nice update with the 2011 values.....i think the 87's should be higher/closer because of the lower production and the earlier edition. stuff like the Mera seats and Manual vs Power mirrors also play into this obsveration. you guys get bonus with the Cromodoras and the dual power, tho

off to finish the map, later
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

I'll be the first to throw out a date for discussion....... May 5th weekend. "Cinco di Mayo" Sombraro's optional!!!!!!!!

Dan we should talk about organizing the North East Mera Enthusiasts Rally America (M.E.R.A.) Specially about podcasting the moment etc....

My two cents.... Meras Across America sounds better but the Mera Enthusiasts Rally America has a nice Acronym..... tough choice for me.

time for me is irrevelant.....as far as the logo i would stray away from any legalities and go for the ".....Across America" version.
tho it does seem if we put "Pontiac"in front of.... M.E.R.A. it may become a non-issue.
if we can get away with M.E.R.A. i would vote that, first. its a real cool play on words.

so lets say we blow up with this reunion and Ferrari gets wind, think they would do anything? or could we stuff the "statute of limitations" in their face??
just thoughts.....oh yeah!! the MAP!! gotta go

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-11-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bring the Ferrari boys out to play..... last I remember the Mera outperfomed the 308. Actually after reading this article I could not help but laugh
http://carscoop.blogspot.co...swaps-maranello.html

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bring the Ferrari boys out to play..... last I remember the Mera outperfomed the 308. Actually after reading this article I could not help but laugh
http://carscoop.blogspot.co...swaps-maranello.html

ha that car again seeing as the Fiero engine fix i guess that means a 3800 or another AMERican V8 and its on!!

so lets see how it looks..........drumroll, please. i give you the PFF Fiero In Paradise Crue. general locations and #'s

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
thats just straight dumb....i had to shrink it down soo much one cannot read the text, STUPID MACHINES!!!
now what besides the magnifier i see i have as a "tool". i will try for a better one.......eeyahhh!!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
there thats a little better..............now lets see now easy it is to update

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by Rick 88:

YEAR #built STYLE $ Base Value PM SUNRF PDL PW T-TOPS WING 10-15K 15-30K 30-45K 45-70K 70-100K 100-125K 125-150K
------------------FAIR AVERAGE EXCELLENT-------------------
1988 159 MERA $9,000 $11,000 $13,000 $50 $100 $50 $75 $1,000 N/A $2,600 $2,100 $1,500 $1,000 $0 ($3,000) ($5,000)
1987 88 MERA $7,000 $8,000 $9,000 $50 $100 $50 Std. $1,000 N/A $2,200 $1,300 $1,100 $900 $0 ($2,500) ($5,000)

it seems i have set the high excellent price for the 1987 Mera.it fits too, with Mera X being MOST EXCELLENT!!!
we sure do take it in the kids when it comes to over 125K miles.
i just rolled 70,000 miles so i just took out my low milage premium but i got till 100,000 to loose anything.....cool
wow you 1988's loose 500 more for rolling 100K haha!!

reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I'm willing to give Paul V the nod, but I would be curious as to the $3k disparity between the 87s and 88s as most of the 87s were GTs and most of the 88s, Formulas. I personally like the GT adds and would prefer them over the Formulas. OK, OK, I know there is supposed performance, brakes and suspension, improvement in the 88s, but I've owned both and don't feel they are that big a deal (although, I did just about wipe out a Z3 in my 87 cuz of bounce steer--scary). Additionally, the 88s are more expensive to maintain. Just sayin'

general locations and #'s

Luckenbach? Luckenbach! Where did you get this map, from an old Waylon Jennings Album?

[This message has been edited by reholmes (edited 12-11-2011).]

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow that map has NORTH EAST written all over it!

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

Luckenbach? Luckenbach! Where did you get this map, from an old Waylon Jennings Album?

ha! i just punched up... "us map with cities" *rightclicksave*

is there a joke or something in that i am missing?? Rick??

Julian i say we sweet talk (bribe) Indy-Resto-Guy into it or i see if the other MI guys want to do something....here in MI! they are on your side, anyway

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
while looking thru me archives hardcopy, I find a map of Michigan Mera as of 1996.......quite a concentration.
my car has actually tracked to an address in Pontiac in 2001 and a Registeration in 1998 at a Bloomfield Hills DMV.
also, the1986 prototype is in West BloomfieldHills as i type. such a small world......in Mera Paradise

heck i got some of these phone#'s is it impolite to call someone that way??

maybe this summers MI Mera reunion could get bigger than the Nationals!! Extreme and ME do get along, fine

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-12-2011).]

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dan you still looking for tommy? i got his christmas calender in the mail today. you get yours? i have his address if you need it.
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

there thats a little better..............now lets see now easy it is to update

No El Paso?? It's way bigger than Lukenbach.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 12-12-2011).]

Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan I like the idea to do a road trip to Capac. Say we get the NE guys to meet somewhere near the Ohio/Michigan border, have lunch.....then drive the 3-4 hours up to Capac for dinner. Maybe hang out overnight in Bay City or any other nice place for photo ops the next day.

Count me in.!!!!!!!!!!!
Still sticking to May 5th until we hear otherwise ok?
Come on guys, chime in. Date? Location? Ideas? I'd hate for it to be just Dan & I.

Reminds me of that joke............

Sam Has Been In The Computer Business For 25 Years And Is Finally Sick Of The Stress. He Quits His Job And Buys 50 Acres Of Land In Vermont As Far From Humanity As Possible. Sam Sees The Postman Once A Week And Gets Groceries Once A Month. Otherwise It's Total Peace And Quiet. After Six Months Or So Of Almost Total Isolation, He's Finishing Dinner When Someone Knocks On His Door. He Opens It And There Is A Big, Bearded Vermonter Standing There.

"name's Enoch... Your Neighbor From Four Miles Over The Ridge... Having A Party Saturday... Thought You'd Like To Come."

"great," Says Sam, "after Six Months Of This I'm Ready To Meet Some Local Folks. Thank You."

as Enoch Is Leaving He Stops, "gotta Warn You There's Gonna Be Some Drinkin'."

"not A Problem... After 25 Years In The Computer Business, I Can Drink With The Best Of 'em."

again, As He Starts To Leave Enoch Stops. "more 'n' Likely Gonna Be Some Fightin' Too."

"damn", Sam Thinks... "tough Crowd." "well, I Get Along With People. I'll Be There. Thanks Again."

once Again Enoch Turns From The Door. "i've Seen Some Wild Sex At These Parties, Too."

"now That's Not A Problem" Says Sam, "remember I've Been Alone For Six Months! I'll Definitely Be There... By The Way, What Should I Wear?"

enoch Stops In The Door Again And Says, "whatever You Want, Just Gonna Be The Two Of Us."

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

dan you still looking for tommy? i got his christmas calender in the mail today. you get yours? i have his address if you need it.

nope got mine today at least he is alive.....THANKS TOM!!!! MAHALO, bragh!!

say Rick, what about Dallas and/or Austin?? poor NC did not get any at all awwwwww
i am not sure whats up with this map, didn't look it over that much. huh??

this map is just mostly us the regulars......but i may either add to this or make another with all the Mera I know of......and from Rodneys list.
that may not be up-to-date, but its a start.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

once Again Enoch Turns From The Door. "i've Seen Some Wild Sex At These Parties, Too."

"now That's Not A Problem" Says Sam, "remember I've Been Alone For Six Months! I'll Definitely Be There... By The Way, What Should I Wear?"

enoch Stops In The Door Again And Says, "whatever You Want, Just Gonna Be The Two Of Us."

say what!??

i mentioned Capac??
sure.....i see the best bet for multiple Mera at Indys....with you and I we got 5 there.
so if all it is, is just, "you & I" the math works out better in the end.
Julian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JulianSend a Private Message to JulianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far is "Indy's"? Say from Detroit?

------------------
Julian - MERA #8071

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dan I like the idea to do a road trip to Capac. Say we get the NE guys to meet somewhere near the Ohio/Michigan border, have lunch.....then drive the 3-4 hours up to Capac for dinner. Maybe hang out overnight in Bay City or any other nice place for photo ops the next day.

Count me in.!!!!!!!!!!!
Still sticking to May 5th until we hear otherwise ok?
Come on guys, chime in. Date? Location? Ideas? I'd hate for it to be just Dan & I.

Guys, I am usually chained to my desk, so long distance driving trips are out for me. I think everyone that can go should definitely do this. See if you can get pictures at the location where the Mera's were assembled.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How far is "Indy's"? Say from Detroit?

20 miles or so, south and east of Indianapolis.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Guys, I am usually chained to my desk, so long distance driving trips are out for me. I think everyone that can go should definitely do this. See if you can get pictures at the location where the Mera's were assembled.

thats what vacations are for

http://www.youtube.com/watc...fld8Q&vq=medium#t=65

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-12-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny, all I ever see in these cars are "Old Guy's" some even thinking their Magnum Pi! How sad

Only thing that might slow you boys down are those owners who are afraid to put miles on their cars.

[This message has been edited by Wayne Wm. Peterson (edited 12-12-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock