Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RCR's body mods... (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RCR's body mods... by RCR
Started on: 06-15-2009 07:28 PM
Replies: 567 (33147 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 07-05-2020 09:39 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking good man,glad to see u back at it!

shem
IP: Logged
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Click Here to Email dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob looks like your ready for some high build primer , now the tedious block sanding begins.😓🥵 with all your summer heat!!

Stay safe
Wayne
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx Shem...

Originally posted by dobie1:

Bob looks like your ready for some high build primer , now the tedious block sanding begins.😓🥵 with all your summer heat!!

Stay safe
Wayne

Thanx Wayne. But in reality, it's only half the car. Still need to finish the glass on the driver's side and rear. Need to finish what I am doing so I can turn the car around to get access to the rest.

Bob
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update?
Worked my butt off in this sweltering humidity, yet there is very little to show. Spent a total of about 4 hours grinding the old red paint off the rear deck and the c-pillars. Lots of sanding.

Bob
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Click Here to Email Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Update?
Worked my butt off in this sweltering humidity, yet there is very little to show. Spent a total of about 4 hours grinding the old red paint off the rear deck and the c-pillars. Lots of sanding.

Bob

Keep the hands moving, Bob... I'm just gonna slide your car out of the way and my car in. With all the dust flying, I'm sure you won't notice a few more hours of sanding...
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Keep the hands moving, Bob... I'm just gonna slide your car out of the way and my car in. With all the dust flying, I'm sure you won't notice a few more hours of sanding...

Oh sure, why not. It'd be nice to see something with a different shape sitting there.

No updates or are you in the same boat as me, the nothing interesting to show boat?

Bob
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow you are making progress/ Looks good.
Steve
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Click Here to Email Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Oh sure, why not. It'd be nice to see something with a different shape sitting there.

No updates or are you in the same boat as me, the nothing interesting to show boat?

Bob

I ended up taking a month or so off the build. But I just started to get back to it a few days ago. Hopefully I'll have something worth showing this week. Your work always gets me inspired!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock