Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
MAKE THIS YOUR FIRST STOP!

Because if GM made it for the Fiero I probably have it. Yep, I gotta clear it all out and that means all the rarest, most highly sought after, most awesome Fiero stuff in the world will be SOLD; Racing parts, recalled parts, popular parts, hard to find parts.

I'm parting this 1986 GT fully loaded. T-Tops are gone already and the engine is going into another car but the rest is there. Whatcha need?

I'm also parting a 1984 Indy. Badges are on eBay, the rest is there.

Then check my list below for more goodies coming over the next few weeks including:

Convertible kit for your Fiero (sold)
Complete T-Top kit with NEW ORIGNAL OEM FACTORY SEALS! (sold)
Super-Duty Racing Parts (many parts still left)
Trannys - Getrag, Isuzu, 4-Speed, Auto. PM for details.
Original POWER STEERING UNITS! (sold)
1 Indy for sale (sold)
1 1986 GT for sale (sold)
Every '88 part imaginable
TRIM OF ALL Colors and Types
OVERROOF SCOOP (sold)
ENGINES
NORTHSTAR CONVERSION KIT...COMPLETE with engine, cradle, wiring harness, etc. (sold)
Wings (white, red, gold, black) - (All sold)
4-Banger Stuff
V-6 stuff
GT lense (sold)
Sail panels (sold)
Rims
Manuals, books, literature, photos, rare ephemera, magazines, etc.
AND ON and ON and ON.

If you don't see it, ASK...I probably have it.

http://motors.search.ebay.c...assZsoldQ21Q21Q21Q21

Get excited people. You won't find this kind of stuff in one place again in a bizzilion years!

I'm taking requests so if you have a need let em know now (email me please as I can't check this site too often).

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 03-23-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Email sent about the T-Top

------------------

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Getting out of Fieros?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Convertible kit for your Fiero

How much and what does it include.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Let us know about all the little odds and ends. I can't afford anything to big right now but we will see.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Getting out of Fieros?

im curious as well.

matthew
flames4me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
call 2nd dibbs on the t-tops (2nd to Mister). and interested in the trannys, what do you have for transmissions? and a red fastback decklid of you have one (wing or no wing, doesn't matter). PM me!!! thanks

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street. FOR SALE - MAKE OFFER!
... ... !
355cid 400hp/tq N/A SBC, 4 bolt main
Nitrous Oxide: 1st stage - 125shot direct port. 2nd stage - 75shot plate.
87 GT, Cryo Treated 5-speed Getrag, Gr8grip LSD, Spec Stage 3 clutch.

merlot566jka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
interested in teh northstar kit, im a service advisor at a cadillac dealership in OK, i dont need the engine or wiring unless its different in some way. pm me if your looking to get rid of the kit
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flames4me:
call 2nd dibbs on the t-tops (2nd to Mister).

I was told the T-Tops will be on eBay soon...so no dibs just bids
1988Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988FormulaSend a Private Message to 1988FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I am also very interested in the transmissions. Post up what you have when you get a chance.

[This message has been edited by 1988Formula (edited 10-28-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
any sailpanels for a notchie?
5spd shift cables?

if you have them how much each + shipping
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

I assume the convertible kit will be the same? I am sure I can't afford it, but I can dream can't I?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
"Getting out of Fieros" is putting it a bit extreme. Lets just say I am making a planned retreat for a while.

To answer some questions the convertible kit is designed for a notchie and comes with everthing needed except the covering material. You will want an upholsterer to do that anyway. all parts, cut templates, and manuals included. Some welding is required. I'll start the auction at $800 (originally sold for $2500).

The Northstar kit has a custom engine cradle with mounts, custom timeing cover to fit the fiero engine bay, complete fieor to Caddy engine harness (plug and play), a Northstar ECM, Caddy Manuals, various odds and ends, and of course the engine. I'm selling the whole thing complete. I also have another Northstar engine long block. The kit will start at $1000 and the extra long block at $200.

As far as odds and ends go let me put it this way..I have EVERYTHING. From main bearing caps to rear view mirrors. Shoot me a wants list and I'll dig what ever I have out.

Trannys, I have Getrags (street and strip) and gobs of parts, 4-speeds, at least one 3-speed auto (probably a builder), a 4T60(needs rebuilding) with the right axles to drop right into your Fiero, no isuzus.

I have a 1990 Grand Prix Turbo one of about 2700 made. The turbo 3.1 is a GREAT Fiero Swap. I'll be posting that car for sale. It runs, but rough. The head gasket is blown.

Notchie Sail panels, yes, but I am not sure which ones (ie glass or plastic and with which logos, I'll let you know). Shift cables, yes. I assume you mean Getrag? $40 plus shipping. And I need to find them so I hope you can wait a few days.

flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

aww, toddster, cant you give pff a by it now price before you put the stuff on ebay?

(still interested in everything else in my previous post)

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street. FOR SALE - MAKE OFFER!
... ... !
355cid 400hp/tq N/A SBC, 4 bolt main
Nitrous Oxide: 1st stage - 125shot direct port. 2nd stage - 75shot plate.
87 GT, Cryo Treated 5-speed Getrag, Gr8grip LSD, Spec Stage 3 clutch.

flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

flames4me

915 posts
Member since Jun 2005

Trannys, I have Getrags (street and strip) and gobs of parts, 4-speeds, at least one 3-speed auto (probably a builder), a 4T60(needs rebuilding) with the right axles to drop right into your Fiero, no isuzus.

what makes your strip getrag a racing tranny? definatly interested in it. thanks
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

what makes your strip getrag a racing tranny? definatly interested in it. thanks

Complete set of straight cut Webster Gears, custom billet detent, full set of dogs, and an LSD. This is perfect of NASA or other racing applications. I don't recommend it for the street. I have one fully built in the box ready to go. Cost $7500 to build but I'll sell it for $3000 to the first taker. I'll even throw in a racing clutch.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

aww, toddster, cant you give pff a by it now price before you put the stuff on ebay?

(still interested in everything else in my previous post)

I'd like to but let's face it, the new OEM seals are rarer than hens teeth and...well, I'm greedy.
zetabird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zetabirdSend a Private Message to zetabirdDirect Link to This Post
im woundering if you have any busted up front areo bummpers that could be useable as a lawrence/skitime air dam
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

Complete set of straight cut Webster Gears, custom billet detent, full set of dogs, and an LSD. This is perfect of NASA or other racing applications. I don't recommend it for the street. I have one fully built in the box ready to go. Cost $7500 to build but I'll sell it for $3000 to the first taker. I'll even throw in a racing clutch.

damn it, why did you have to write that responce... PM me, I would like pics and more info. thanks

edit: I'm interested in buying it.

[This message has been edited by flames4me (edited 10-28-2007).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a new or mint/undamaged GT trunk seal?

Nolan
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Do you have a new or mint/undamaged GT trunk seal?

Nolan

Darn, Somebody finally stumped me. No. Sorry Nolan, I do have a GT trunk seal but it is hardly mint.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by zetabird:

im woundering if you have any busted up front areo bummpers that could be useable as a lawrence/skitime air dam

I have a couple of mint front ends but I am not sure if I have a trashed one. I'll take a look and get back to you.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Not to heavy to ship so I keep a eye on your literature, photos, rare ephemera, magazines ....if anything in 84 ...thx Rob
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
you got any 5 speed shift cables?
and notchie sailpanels in decent shape?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DEMONCHILD:

you got any 5 speed shift cables?
and notchie sailpanels in decent shape?

I have a great set of sail panels that just need a spray job with a rattle can, $20 plus shipping. I have a set of 5-speed Getrag cables "somewhere", I need to dig them out to be sure. I'll let you know.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Not to heavy to ship so I keep a eye on your literature, photos, rare ephemera, magazines ....if anything in 84 ...thx Rob

I have TONS of great stuff, lots of 84 material you will love. Stay tuned.
DJCam

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJCamSend a Private Message to DJCamDirect Link to This Post
do you have any stock 5speeds and price shipped to 60527?
thanks
chris
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
did you forget about me? I'll pm you about the tranny instead, lol
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DJCam:

thanks
chris

Yes, I have a couple of stock 5-speeds. I'll get some details for you and some shipping quotes.

did you forget about me? I'll pm you about the tranny instead, lol

No, I have been busy all day with pulling stuff out of the garage and getting pics. Here is a picture of the racing Getrag.

Notice the case detent is a thick chunk of aluminum instead of the stock steel plate. I have to look up the gear ratios but I'm sure they are pretty low. The LSD is a Saed Detroit Locker (not made any more, the last one I had I sold for $1000 to a NASA race car driver) This was designed to bolt up to an engine running 8000 rpm around a race track. Crated up and ready to go.

Gears are:

1st 2.43
2nd 1.82
3rd 1.47
4th 1.18
5th 1.04

Final 3.94

I have extra gear sets and can sell you whatever gear ratios you want if you want to reconfigure it for different style of racing.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 10-28-2007).]

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
You have a PM
PFF
System Bot
merlot566jka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
any interest in selling the northstar kit out-right? im not interested in competeing to buy things and would like to buy it and pick it up without having to battle on ebay.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by merlot566jka:

any interest in selling the northstar kit out-right? im not interested in competeing to buy things and would like to buy it and pick it up without having to battle on ebay.

$2500 and the whole magilla is yours. You would spend that on the engine alone. 80,000 miles on it

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by DJCam:

thanks
chris

Here is one, Note the arrow. It has axle stabilizers as well. Used but working fine. $350 plus shipping (which I will have to get back to you on) Let me know if you're still interested.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
Interested in your 4t60 what is wrong with it that it will need a rebuild?

With the convertable kit is it a pnumatic automatic kit like the one that fiero john used to have or is it a fully manual kit. do you have a pic of what it will look like assebled.

I am in atascadero so the drive from me to you is short! so what kind of toys are you looking to sell i have been an avid collector of fiero toys for 15 years and am still looking for some ones Let me know if you have any and we can work a deal!!!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

Interested in your 4t60 what is wrong with it that it will need a rebuild?

With the convertable kit is it a pnumatic automatic kit like the one that fiero john used to have or is it a fully manual kit. do you have a pic of what it will look like assebled.

I am in atascadero so the drive from me to you is short! so what kind of toys are you looking to sell i have been an avid collector of fiero toys for 15 years and am still looking for some ones Let me know if you have any and we can work a deal!!!

The 4T60 is slipping. I have already Fiero-ized it so the brakets, vacuum actuator, cables, mounts, speedo gears, etc have all be modified as necessary. All you need is a vacuum source and to wire up a tcc and drop it in. It comes with the axles (new) which were like $125 by themselves. I'll sell the whole thing for $150.

I have some toys, a plastic model in a box, a matchbox fiero (yellow), and steel model of a 85 GT. I think I have one or two more but I have to dig it all out. A lot of stuff is still buried in the garage.

The convertible top is on eBay at the moment. You can have a look with the link up top. I will scan in a finished image for posting here later tonight.
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
got any ebay links?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

got any ebay links?

This link will take you to all of my auctions and I will be adding more every day so check it daily.
http://motors.search.ebay.c...assZsoldQ21Q21Q21Q21

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 10-29-2007).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
I need a 5 speed. I am in the Valley (Sacto. actually). I could drive in and get it. What price? Let me know....

Sincerely,
Kevin
916-600-6482
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

I need a 5 speed. I am in the Valley (Sacto. actually). I could drive in and get it. What price? Let me know....

Sincerely,
Kevin
916-600-6482

$350
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave