Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  WOO HOO WE BOLTED ON OUR VERTICAL DOOR HINGES!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
WOO HOO WE BOLTED ON OUR VERTICAL DOOR HINGES!! by silver 85 sc
Started on: 10-21-2009 06:39 PM
Replies: 322
Last post by: EvilSqueezles on 06-23-2013 02:47 PM
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I know a lot of you have been waiting for our bolt on vertical door hinges. And we will get the photos posted within the next couple of days. Jesse (88lambofiero) has his passenger door bolted on and has to get to his driver's door, and Steve (pegasus1848) has a set on his car.The hinge was completely assembled and painted before it was installed on the car. They can be a little tedious to install, but they will go on. We will also be posting a video of the doors opening and closing and with the doors open at 25 mph. For those of you that have seen these hinges we have scaled them down and made them a little smaller. Each hinge will require two holes about a half inch in diameter drilled ahead of the current hinge holes on the frame. This helps stabilize the door due to the body sheet metal being so thin. This is the only modification we made on the car.

Rich
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TEXASGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTDirect Link to This Post
Pics Pics PICS
DougC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCDirect Link to This Post
Pictures in the next couple days? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
why are you teasing us with no pics when you know we been waiting
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Oh Man!!!!!!!!! your killing us... the wait is to much
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
22/10/09 is a day to remember the FIRST bolt on hinges for the fiero. Okay we just need pics as proof because we have seen them but have had 100 postings stating exactly the same before. Sorry but your not the first to claim it can be done we just have NEVER seen them or been able to buy them... So if they are for sale post prices with the pics or go down as one of the hundred full of crap posts about bolt-on vertical doors. Careful what you post your reputation is on the line more than ever as we have great expectations that have been let down over again. Many members here were ripped off over posts like this asking for the money when the good vwere never finished... Post pics and prices or simply go away as this in the past has been the biggest broken promise rip off scam we have seen.

All members are waiting on bolt on hinges if they aren't of top quaility seriously go away now as we have pages and pages of lies about the availability of bolt on doors..........

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 10-22-2009).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

22/10/09 is a day to remember the FIRST bolt on hinges for the fiero.

You must not remember the Archie group buy where Archie purchased several sets, did all the mods and sold them as a true bolt on solution for the fieros back in late 2008.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094708.html

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 10-22-2009).]

88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

These is (pegasus1848) car. I will have more pics later I am building a set for Matt in CO I am not sure if he is on the forum

[This message has been edited by 88lambofiero (edited 10-22-2009).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Looks very nice. Similar in design to many we've seen before but if they are 100% bolt-on it would be nice. Did I miss it where you posted the price?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Nice. Anything used as a bump stop?

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
The steel set are 750 shipped stainless are 900 shipped the struts and the aluminum block are the bump stops
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-01-2016).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88lambofiero:

The steel set are 750 shipped stainless are 900 shipped the struts and the aluminum block are the bump stops

Cool.
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Nice, they come up considerably higher than the others I have seen as well.

from the ground is about 60 to 61 inch
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

from the ground is about 60 to 61 inch

The pivot point on this style of hinge does get them up higher in the air. The potential downside is that all the stresses of the hinge basically go through two bolt holes...which is why this type is typically welded on.

I have the decah/DVI style and they can be made to bolt-on as well, but mine only get about 47 inches in the air.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

The pivot point on this style of hinge does get them up higher in the air. The potential downside is that all the stresses of the hinge basically go through two bolt holes...which is why this type is typically welded on.

I have the decah/DVI style and they can be made to bolt-on as well, but mine only get about 47 inches in the air.

This is what the extra holes are for. We use rivet nuts in the holes to help reduce the stresses and better secure the hinge plate in that area. I guess you could say we wanted 4 bolts holding the door to the car just like you have with stock hinges. The holes are under the aluminum block. This spreads the stress out over a larger area, and eliminates the weld. Jesse's original hinges used the existing bolt holes, but he put a weld on the front of the hinge plate because of the flex observed. The up side is the original hinges can be reinstalled at anytime, and the holes can be plugged with bolts.

Rich

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

This is what the extra holes are for. We use rivet nuts in the holes to help reduce the stresses and better secure the hinge plate in that area. I guess you could say we wanted 4 bolts holding the door to the car just like you have with stock hinges.

Rich

This sounds like a good idea.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

You must not remember the Archie group buy where Archie purchased several sets, did all the mods and sold them as a true bolt on solution for the fieros back in late 2008.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094708.html

Once available is not available. I still think there is a lot to live up too here. Look up vertical doors and just see how many posts turned out to be fizzers for the community. The ones that have adapted universal hinges etc lose interest once their own is fitted. If someone opens shop with bolt on hinges for the fiero they will likely sell a fair few sets otherwise this post will get lost with the other dozens of promises about a bolt on product.
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post

Here are some pics of the hinges not on a car. I just send these to Matt in CO. They are going on a fino he is going to send me pics when hes done I will post them
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, i hope this doesn't turn into another fizzle i would love a set, and 750 for a a bolt on part made for the fiero is a good price. I would be down for a set as soon as their available, crosses fingers
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
Their available just e-mail me and I will take your order and build them. They take about two weeks to build them or less (itsmyfiero1@aol.com) P.S Matt said he should have pics in about 3 to 4 weeks I can't wait to post them
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Their available just e-mail me and I will take your order and build them.

This sounds like a good deal. I can't wait to hear from your satisfied customers.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
They look nice, very reasonable price, imo... best of luck sellin' these!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
And shipping to the Netherlands would be...
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
My only problem is paying for something that hasn't been built yet. There are a few threads here that have ended badly, and i think that is why many have a more then healthy bit of skepticism about these hinges myself included. I am still interested but i am wary of shelling out nearly 1000.00 for a product not ready to ship. I understand this is a cottage industry type thing. If we can work something out for the first few buyers a good faith thing product gets built then do a cod with bank check as payment, or an initial reasonable deposit then the rest due cod on receipt of the product may go along way in gaining the trust of a community used to getting burned by this sort of thing.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I would be very interested in buying a set too... can you tell me shipping amount to Levis, Prov. Quebec, Canada, G6V-9T6. I fully agree with Macs86GT posting if this is true you can count me in for a set also but..... I'm really not interested in getting burnt ..... pretty hard to recover money so far away .... maybe you can come up with a sort of deal where both parties would be comfortable ... thank you for your understanding.

------------------

The Black Widow Site

modfan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for modfanClick Here to visit modfan's HomePageSend a Private Message to modfanDirect Link to This Post
Do Fiero vertical hinges only mount from the top? I have vertical doors on my vette and want to put some on a fiero ( after I buy it). I may have to get with you on this kit becasue I like how far up they go.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

My only problem is paying for something that hasn't been built yet.

This is a common sentiment because people on this forum have been burnt, some by scam artists, some by well intentioned people that didn't have a proper business plan.

When I conduct business on forum and elsewhere, I have a simple rule: I never accept money until I have a product ready to ship.

If these truly are bolt-on hinges, (with slight modification to the car), then there should be no issue with producing them in advance.

I would suggest that at least one set be made in advance, such that the first person to buy them gets them immediately. They install them and report back on here that everything was exactly as stated. You take the money from that sale and build another set. Soon you will have more customers than you know what to do with .

But expecting people here to buy on faith is going to be a tough sell after having seen many people claiming to build a bolt-on vertical hinge only to abscond with the money and disappear into the night. Just my $0.02
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 10-26-2009).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

This is a common sentiment because people on this forum have been burnt, some by scam artists, some by well intentioned people that didn't have a proper business plan.

When I conduct business on forum and elsewhere, I have a simple rule: I never accept money until I have a product ready to ship.

If these truly are bolt-on hinges, (with slight modification to the car), then there should be no issue with producing them in advance.

I would suggest that at least one set be made in advance, such that the first person to buy them gets them immediately. They install them and report back on here that everything was exactly as stated. You take the money from that sale and build another set. Soon you will have more customers than you know what to do with .

But expecting people here to buy on faith is going to be a tough sell after having seen many people claiming to build a bolt-on vertical hinge only to abscond with the money and disappear into the night. Just my $0.02

I agree. I am Stoked and VERY SERIOUS about getting a set, but after all of the threads before over hinges not getting delivered after payment I am going to play it extremely carefully and wait.

Brad

------------------

85 GT 2.8 4 speed "Jezebel"
86 SE 2.8 auto "ENVEY"
86 4.9 auto "unnamed as of yet.
85 SE 2.5 Auto
84 SE Parts Car
88 Formula in parts car
88 SE 2.5 Auto.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I said it before in another thread: Escrow.
PFF
System Bot
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I said it before in another thread: Escrow.

agreed ,customer gets merchandise = seller gets paid = everyones happy
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
All right C O D will work for me. Their is a 400 deposit That is non refundable if the buyer backs out and the rest is to be cashiers check or money order NO personal check. Because everyone wants C O D the shipping charge goes up 10 bucks because of fees. If you live out of the US please e-mail me be for ordering shipping goes up for international shipments. I liked building to order because I haven't got a lot of orders and it was easier. The first time I get burnt it will go back to full payment before shipment. I don't mean to sound like a a$$ but I have been burnt before and it wasn't pleasant. I do see ware you guys are coming from that why I am willing to do C O D.

Thanks Jesse
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post

88lambofiero

258 posts
Member since Jun 2008

If I had a idea of how many people REALLY wanted a set that would fine. I've had people tell me they want a set but then don't get back to me. These aren't cheap to make and I don't want a small fortune just sitting a round my garage because somebody said they would buy a set then not pay thats why cod will work
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
This is a tough one. The parts, machining and the laser cutting have to be paid for up front. Then the parts are tapped, welded and assembled. So a considerable sum has to be paid out before the hinges can be assembled. Jesse does the tapping, welding, and assembly,and I do the programming each on our own time. So if a sale were to fall through and we not have a deposit, money has been paid out for the order. Neither Jesse nor I are wealthy by any means, and I understand if there is a lack of trust out there. As a Fiero owner for over 20 years I do not intend to throw my relationship with the Fiero community out the window. I have done work for the clubs (I did awards for Heartland Fiero's show and did some prizes for Fierorama), and am working with DIY_STU. I have been burned a few times over the custom vents that I make. I tried the "pay when ready" route and have been burned a few times. Once I made a set of Indy vents out of carbon steel as requested and never heard a word from the customer after several attempts. Eventually they got beat up laying around and I took a big hit to get rid of them. It would be great to get a batch order for 10-15 sets, this would get some of the cost down and save on all the set up costs we have. If we could do this we could save enough money on all the set ups to pay for a set and have it in stock.

Just my $0.02

Rich
pegasus1848

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Direct Link to This Post
Did someone say satisfied customer, here I am.
Sorry it took so long to post about my doors. I have been having too much fun using them to stop and talk about them.
Can you guess, I got my new lambo style doors installed and working.
At first I was interested in a set of suicides but these are way, way better.
Boy does that bright yellow door standing up in a parking lot ever get noticed.

I know that these are a bolt-in design but, and before anybody says anything about the pictures of my install, I will tell you I decided to tack-weld them in a couple of spots. It was not the designer’s idea it was mine.
Besides I don’t care if they are designed to be removable, I have no plans to ever go back to the old hinges ever.
Because I don’t miss driving around trying to find a wide enough parking space.
I also don’t miss the Fiero clunk when I hit a road bump.
Don’t miss those smart-ass punks either; you know the ones who see a nice car and park close so you have to work to get in your car. Had the doors on for about two days and stopped in an almost empty business lot to pay a bill.
And when I came out this kid in a rattletrap pos was like twenty or so inches away from my drivers door laughing.
I think I ruined his little joke when the door went up and I dropped into my seat. That ah-**** look on his face made my day.

I did have to wait while he built up my set of hinges, but it has been worth the wait.
It was only a couple of weeks anyway.

If we ever get a nice weekend I will try to get some video shot of the doors moving.
Yesterday evening I was alone, on a local street, and for a little while it was not raining.
With the drivers door up, got up to 29 mph. before I caught up to traffic and had to close up.
I believe it could go much faster and that is something we would like to get video of also.

And yes I live in the same town as the designer/builder of the hinges.
And am proud to say I have known him for fifteen plus years since before he even had a driver’s license.
I plead guilty I am to blame for getting him hooked on the Fiero.

------------------

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

All right C O D will work for me. Their is a 400 deposit That is non refundable if the buyer backs out and the rest is to be cashiers check or money order NO personal check.
Thanks Jesse

Better, but still not ideal.

Jesse, I'm sure that you and Rich are standup type of guys but this is the internet and we don't know you from the scammer in Nigeria that comes on here and promises vertical hinges.

There has to be trust somewhere in the system. If you are worried about someone saying they want hinges and then they don't buy them, the worst that happens is you have a set to sell to the next customer. After Hurricane Ike I had a guy put a $10,000 roof on my house without me paying a dime up front. when he was done I was a very satisfied customer and gladly paid the money. But if some guy driving around the neighborhood asked me to give him $10,000 and he promised to put a roof on I would have told him to take a hike.

In 99% of transactions money doesn't change hands until a product is displayed and ready to be given to the customer. Asking for money up front is the way some vendors like to work but I refuse to do it. If you want a non-refundable deposit it's your prerogative but stuff happens. Hypothetically you start out well intentioned but life happens and you get delayed and then people start posting that Jesse has my money and I don't have any product. I can find a 100 threads like that in the archive.

I don't want that to happen to you because it looks like you have a nice product. People here want hinges but they don't want to get burned.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-27-2009).]

pegasus1848

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus1848Send a Private Message to pegasus1848Direct Link to This Post
When you call LL Bean to order something do you give them a credit card # or do they
take your word that you will send the money sometime.
You pay up front for dew wipes, correct.
If you order anything the old way (using an envelope and a stamp) I recall that you had
to include a check to get them to send your item to you.
I don't think Rodney sells by IOU.
Most places that I have dealt with on custom orders have required a good faith deposit.

This is not a large operation, two guys and a one car garage. They don't a large volume
of business that can absorb the cost of maintaining a large inventory of product on a shelf
waiting for orders to come in. And COD adds an extra shipping cost to the product and it
means that the supplier pays the shipping cost both ways if the receiver backs out.
Yes they would hopefully get their product back to resell but it takes a bit of time.
I paid in advance and never had moments doubt about it.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I think we all agree that there has been alot of fly by night, scammers, and wantabees.... if this is the real McCoy than come on people lets step up to the plate. The people who want to buy the hinges put your names on a group buy list (New Thread - Vertical Doors- this would be for EVERYONE to see... As for the sellers get 2 sets done and then sell them in an Ebay store. This method Buy it Now and Paypal payment ASSURES no fraud (Up to$ 10,000) and they have the means to persecute any joker scammers. Everybody will be happy and the makers will prosper. Split the Paypal cost by 2 (Seller and buyers) I would buy immediately with this method ... any one else ?? Other ideas maybe?? Thanks for reading.....
My .03 cents worth (amount converted to USD)

Danyel

(edited) This is my 3rd request for shipping prices of this set to: Levis, Prov. Quebec, Canada, G6V-9T6 !!!!!!!!!!
------------------

The Black Widow Site

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-28-2009).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pegasus1848:

When you call LL Bean to order something do you give them a credit card # or do they
take your word that you will send the money sometime.
You pay up front for dew wipes, correct.

Most companies don't charge your credit card until the product is shipped.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock