My car and its new upgrades by Vendetta
Started on: 01-01-2008 10:47 PM
Replies: 270
Last post by: nosrac on 01-30-2013 11:15 AM
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
So my car is finally coming together. I am finally reaching the end of my list of mods i have wanted to do since buying the car. Here are a few pictures.
FieroKing's headlight upgrade, Aus stage 2.1 scoops, Mrr Wheels, 1" lowering, koni reds, custom hood vent, mustang vent on the rear(not pictured), vette tail lights, 3800 NA, black trunk carpet, white from turn/driving lights(not pictured) and some more i cant remember right now. Still not finished with all my plans though.
Edit: Forgot badge delete, antenna delete and the header back exhaust with spintek muffler.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-02-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
One more i forgot.

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I like the n/a!
prostreet505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Direct Link to This Post
Looks like it is coming along great. It should be one sweet ride when it is done. Keep up the good work.

Craig
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Looks really good.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
looks great, any other plans?

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
02 Jetta 1.8t

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 01-01-2008).]

Disillusion

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
Looks sharp! What did you use to fill in the front emblem holes and the spoiler holes on the decklid?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys.. I used short strand fiberglass filler. I cant remember what brand i'll look tomorrow who make it. But i put a piece of wire mesh under the badge holes so it had something to grip to.

Thanks for the compliments. Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
As for other plans for it... i have HID fog lights on their way, as well as fiero store glove box, fiero thomas shift boot in the black carbon fiber look. Im trying to find a nice set of tips for my exhaust.

Austin
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
Awesome Fiero! i like all the work done to it. I really like the tail lights, and that you have the pontiac lettering still there. We want to see some more pictures!
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
Man I love those headlights. Are those from ebay? I have seen them on the forum somwhere..... i think.

Next thing i am going to my fiero is that healight mod.

dominik
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments. They are fierokings headlight mod. I bought the RX-7 flushmount headlights off ebay and trimmed them to fit. I mounted them a bit differently than he did though. I got the new shiftboot in and i have some pics on their way.

Thanks again, Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
My new shift boot. Thanks Fiero Thomas it looks great.

Austin
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-02-2008).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
I need some help. When i get it painted should i paint the black molding or leave it black???

thanks austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I got the FS glove box installed. I love it. It allows for so much more storage. I redid my old pedals, they look great ill take pictures tomorrow. I got the body molding back on. Trying to finish up the mustang scoop and i am in the process of installing HID fog lights.

Just a bump till pics arrive.

Austin
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
You've got the same receiver I've got in my Fiero! CDA-9855, circa 2005. Absolutely sick head-unit. I love everything about it. Though the Glidetouch iPod interface sucks, I've gotten an Ai-Net iPod cable that plugs into the dock connector, allowing me to control from my iPod, but still having digital input to the receiver. I also have the Terk XMD1000 XM receiver with the XMDALP100 Alpine interface. As of right now I've got a full Audiobahn system, but that was 2 years ago, before I knew anything about car audio. Oh well, it's now getting a Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 4-channel amp with a JL Audio 8W7-3 in a custom center console on the two bridged rear channels. It'll see about 480W RMS at 2.78DCR. The front speakers will probably compose of a set of CDT Audio HD-62 components with the upstage tweeter molded into the A-pillars. Those will see about 100W RMS at the standard 4 ohms.

I won't even bother getting into what I've got in my 2003 Land Rover Freelander. Retail's about $10,000 on that system.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

I need some help. When i get it painted should i paint the black molding or leave it black???

thanks austin

leave it black, im not a fan of painted moulding (even tho mine is) mine will be black again its the first on the list for this spring
racer37

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Direct Link to This Post
Where in Atlanta are you? I would like to see your car. I am way up in the sticks in Dawsonville. Thanks, Scott
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
The car is currently in Dunwoody. But i go to school in Auburn. It is staying at my parents house till it is finished. Thanks im going to leave it back .

Austin
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pics of the FieroStore glovebox in? I've been thinking of getting one but wasn't sure about the look. Does installing it damage the dash underneath at all?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I am going home this weekend so ill get more pics of the glovebox and vent this weekend.
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Nice car!

Sure would be nice to have a custom badge on it that you paid for 3 months ago yet havent gotten or heard anything about
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
I like the exhaust tips! ;-)
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Is that a short shifter?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
No i changed back to the original shifter because it drives alot better. My short shifter was hard to shift. Plus the height makes for more comfortable driving.

Austin
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

So my car is finally coming together. I am finally reaching the end of my list of mods i have wanted to do since buying the car. Here are a few pictures.
FieroKing's headlight upgrade, Aus stage 2.1 scoops, Mrr Wheels, 1" lowering, koni reds, custom hood vent, mustang vent on the rear(not pictured), vette tail lights, 3800 NA, black trunk carpet, white from turn/driving lights(not pictured) and some more i cant remember right now. Still not finished with all my plans though.
Edit: Forgot badge delete, antenna delete and the header back exhaust with spintek muffler.

Austin

I like those headlights. Much better than the old sealed beams.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. They turned out really nice. I love them and the put out better light. Just can't wait to get back and hook up my HID fogs.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
So now i have more upgrades.. Amida 355 front bumper, Aus stage 2 side scoops will be tweaked to my liking, and finishing up on the mustang scoop, also new headliner is almost done..
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Where did you get the corvette tail light panel that still keeps the light up PONTIAC?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I custom made it from a set of delam. stock tail lights. Its still not finished though i am working on recessing them. And i am painting it black when i get the car painted so i dont have to worry about delam. anymore.

Austin
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Vendetta

751 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Here are pictures of my new nose. The emblem hasnt been attached yet it is just taped for picture purposes. Enjoy.

PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. Now I'm all giddy about getting mine.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post
Very nice indeed!!!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
What signal lights are those ones in your fi355 front?
fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkDirect Link to This Post
where did you get your 355 fron from?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
The turn signals are nissan maxima lights. You can get them off ebay for about 30 bucks shipped.

Originally posted by fatmerk:

where did you get your 355 fron from?

Amida on the forum. He is making them and it is by far the best 355 bumper on the market. His craftmanship is AMAZING. I would buy any of his products in a heartbeat.

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 06-11-2008).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Soooo, have ya ordered an interior from Rob yet then? You know you're not kewl unless ya do.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
My Dad has one for his 355 kit car. I have been trying to steal it but... no luck. I will be saving up for his interior kit but till then im going to work on finishing the engine and body first haha.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the shifter knob? I'm looking for one.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

The car looks really good. Gonna leave it red? The more I look at this picture, the more I think I may leave the pegasus off the grille and just leave it on the tail light panel. I dunno. I'll probably change my mind forty more times. I now have a picture of your car with the new nose on it on my desktop for inspiration.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 06-12-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page