Started on: 08-03-2012 11:22 PM
Replies: 215 (4337 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 09-23-2016 11:55 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This OT section has gone so bitter, so sour, so vindictive...so...NASTY, I can't bear to read it any more. And to be honest, I was going to just take a break until the Election was over...but in my heart of hearts, it won't stop then either...probably get worse.
The absolute continual bombardment of rhetoric, of hate and bitterness is just too much. I used to love being here. I don't any more. I get no pleasure reading this vitriol, these cut and pastes of sheer virulence, sheer..HORROR..it is just too much. It depresses me so much. I get enough of it here in my REAL life..I don't need any more thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sad thing is it's the usual suspects most of the time. There are a few members' topics I just skip over just because of who posted it (the thread title usually helps too).

I just stay out of it. It really narrows down which threads you read, but by the way it sounds you don't want any of it anyways. Stick around, O/T wouldn't be the same without ya.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole forum has become like this.. You cant post anywhere anymore without somepone tryoing to dog you in the mouth over it.. I also really cant stand how every other post in O/T has something to do with politics..
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sheesh man- apply the proper filters, and maybe create a few "fun" threads... Like the old "game" threads...

I know some people are tired of my threads, and I'm sure there are those who roll their eyes when you post one about money issues or family strife...

People love your 'creative' threads, where you share your projects and beautiful metal work...

But I hear ya, things are getting 'jagged', and it's not just here. The whole damn world needs to take a step back and "normalize"- debts, disputes, etc.
Won't happen, but that's what we need. Eff this stupid "green" stuff. This political BS, it's all a game, and not an enjoyable one to watch...

Just take a nap, and don't get to wrapped up about all this stuff.

It's not worth it. Sorry man. Just enjoy the good stuff we find here...

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I isially stay out of politics for that reason. Maybe with re vamping the sight, cliff could add a politics only section! On the flip side though, once I see it getting ugly, I just back out! But, I do see your point!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spot on Nick. It is time for a break. I find myself being attacked by those that I respect? For doing the right thing? I just don't get it. Many of our members are crooks, theives, and just horrible people. But, it seems that when they do that one good thing, all is forgiven? While those of us that are good citizens get pounded in the azz. Well, if you are going to screw me, at least a shot of lube, or perhaps spit on the end before entry.

I am guilty myself of trolling. But, it was for MY reasons. Reasons that are morally correct. My compass points north.

Hang in there. Things won't change, but we don't need them to. Let others run their own lives. Let us run our own.

Tony
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if Cliff reads these sorts of threads and just shakes his head and wonders why so many people feel the need to "take a break"... From WHAT? The OT section of a car forum? I get "burnt out", too, I "get it"... I'll be away for a few days next week, but not because I want to leave this place. Just have to take care of some stuff...

Lots of "good" here, still. Just need to keep things in perspective.

Enjoy the rest of yer weekend folks...
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything seams pretty normal around here to me. In fact, maybe a bit more tame than years gone by.

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's talk about something fun - like magic!

It goes in waves. We might be at a crest but as mentioned above, it's been worse. The election cycle doesn't help either.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a half dozen or so, who seek to use O/T as a stage on which they might publicly exorcize the demons which privately torment them; and another group, equally small, who form the foundation without whom this place would be much less pleasant. You, Mr. Fierofetish, are of the latter. Please tolerate us, a little longer
In the words of Neil Young, “Don't let it bring you down....”
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait, no, please don't go.
PFF
System Bot
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Everything seams pretty normal around here to me. In fact, maybe a bit more tame than years gone by.

I don't think much has changed here either. The past was no picnic.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

I don't think much has changed here either. The past was no picnic.

We tend to think fondly of the days gone by, even when they weren't actually any better. But there WAS a sweet spot, imo... Back when the 'funks were around, when I was routinely spouting "bored...?" And. "Free crap!" And "banana man" and "thingie-related threads... Back when a few of my friends (on here, and in RL) were still alive...
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Back when a few of my friends (on here, and in RL) were still alive...

Yeah, it does take some of the wind out of your sails when friends and family die. Especially when it's unexpected. However, it also serves as a less than gentle reminder as to what is actually important in life. Wasting time debating politics in an automotive forum is definitely not something I regard as worthwhile or desirable.

However, I do enjoy reading about all the various interests and activities of forum members here in O/T.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-04-2012).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe the next time cliff is working on the board he can make a "current events/political" baby forum /area.
that way the heated crap is all in one spot.. on my little forum.. we have it.. and it has a clear as mud warning right under the form area lable ..
it seams to work. tho I need to find another host as most members can't log in, yet again..
but that another story..
this help with the , I'm feed up with this..
and no one will have to open a thread.and find it a political fighting match..
and if they post one in o/t it gets deleted.. of if cliff chooses, moved..
I think deleted would work better, as that stop the thread being posted ino/t and not the current events/political area..
on my board it took all of 10 minutes to add the forum area.. no idea what cliffs running.. php,simple machines/etc.
I think this will solve the whole thing.. because if you enter that area and then ***** . it's your own dam fault..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-04-2012).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
This OT section has gone so bitter, so sour, so vindictive...so...NASTY, I can't bear to read it any more. And to be honest, I was going to just take a break until the Election was over...but in my heart of hearts, it won't stop then either...probably get worse.

I don't get it Nick, . I don't see what you see.
I have been involved in my share of clashes. Just as in life, nothing seems different to me. The forum is growing so perhaps you are seeing/recognizing more of it. Perhaps your sensitivities/sensibilities have evolved. Perhaps you are on the forum too much ... as in like the information/news overload the internet has brought about. Perhaps, like family, we have become so cyber related that we/some of us are having family feuds. Perhaps you desire utopia. Myself, I enjoy the forum and the bitterness (your word) is a spice of forum life. It never annoys me and I can easily be amused by it
Perhaps you fail to see the good that can come from it. Sure, the usual suspects (participants) mostly chime in. Sure, they have developed a participation style in relation to who the converse with. So what ? They all bring points to a discussion. You have to filter it just as the news we receive from media, as in counter balance content. Look at the views to reply ratios. More views than replies than many other threads. People enjoy either te topical discussion, the fight, or whatever. For the few that always post political, many don't because their opinions are not formed. I believe, no matter who a thread is discussed, that some opinions are evolved among the silently interested. I keep this in mind as I discuss my points of view. Because, I do not think I can sway the undecided with caustic posts.
I do know this. Life is too short to be somewhere you do not enjoy. It is also too short to spend time complaining about something you can not change. Nick, I know you enjoy the subject matter as you do weigh in from time to time. I value your opinion and enjoy your contributions, as I do those of any others. Especially those that get used to the water so to speak and start exercising their opinions. Which they could not do if these topics did not exist. I myself never had an opportunity to dicuss/debate/argue my political beliefs with such a rich collection of intelligent folks. Especially folks of a opposing view.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36006 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:
I isially stay out of politics for that reason. Maybe with re vamping the sight, cliff could add a politics only section! On the flip side though, once I see it getting ugly, I just back out! But, I do see your point!

Ehh, don't be a pantie waist.A politics only section, ? That's censorship. Any topic can spill over into political discussion. How do we protect you from that ?
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still like this one....still applies...to all of us...Nick:BTDTGTTS "This too shall pass."
RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
You will receive a body.
You may like it or hate it,
but it's yours to keep
for the entire period.

You will learn lessons.
You are enrolled in a full-time,
informal school called life.

There are no mistakes, only lessons.
Growth is a process of trial, error and
experimentation. The "failed" experiments
are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work"

Lessons are repeated until they are learned.
A lesson will be presented to you
in various forms until you
learned it. When you have learned it,
you can go on to the next lesson.

Learning lessons does not end.
There is no part of life that doesn't
contain it's lessons. If you're alive,
there are still lessons to be learned.

"There" is no better than "here".
When your "there" has become
"here", you will simply obtain
another "there" that will again
look better than "here".

Other people are merely mirrors of
you. You can not love or hate
something about another person
unless it reflects to you something
you love or hate about yourself.

What you make of your life is up to you.
You have all the tools
and resources you need. What you
do with them is up to you.
The choice is yours.

-- Anonymous --

HAGO!

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

The absolute continual bombardment of rhetoric, of hate and bitterness is just too much. I used to love being here. I don't any more. I get no pleasure reading this vitriol, these cut and pastes of sheer virulence, sheer..HORROR..it is just too much. It depresses me so much. I get enough of it here in my REAL life..I don't need any more thanks.

OT is just an extension of real life.

And i see things getting back to normal after the elections if The O loses. The campaigns ( both sides ) breed hate and separation, so of course it bleeds over into places like this. You also have to factor in that 2/3 of this country is pissed off at what is going on in Washington and how they are destroying our way of life ( to the point of acting ) so this election is different than most . Normally people just complain and get in line to vote like always, this time its different.

And if The O wins, the hate and violence across this country will be like nothing you can imagine as we collapse into a 3rd world nation overnight and have to fight just to eat.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 08-04-2012).]

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

maybe the next time cliff is working on the board he can make a "current events/political" baby forum /area.

Ultimately politics are part of a most subjects ( religion too ), so all that would happen ( if it would actually be effective in the first place, which i disagree it would ) is that all discussion would head there and OT would be tumbleweeds.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

For doing the right thing? I just don't get it. Many of our members are crooks, theives, and just horrible people.
*snip*
I am guilty myself of trolling. But, it was for MY reasons. Reasons that are morally correct. My compass points north.
*snip*
Tony

In your *opinion* they are. Which is the core of why people often don't agree, and in turn, argue. Not saying you are right or wrong as that isn't my point here, just pointing it out that its ALL relative to the individual and there are no absolutes.
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

The whole forum has become like this.. You cant post anywhere anymore without somepone tryoing to dog you in the mouth over it.. I also really cant stand how every other post in O/T has something to do with politics..

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy your stay and don't drink the water.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Ehh, don't be a pantie waist.A politics only section, ? That's censorship. Any topic can spill over into political discussion. How do we protect you from that ?

I don't need anyone to protect me from things I can back away from on my own. It was just a thaught. And how would that be censorship? I'm not trying to start an argument. I just don't see it. Is the mall and "the other mall" censored? I'm not being a smarty pants here. I'm really wandering if that qualifies!
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't need anyone to protect me from things I can back away from on my own. It was just a thaught. And how would that be censorship? I'm not trying to start an argument. I just don't see it. Is the mall and "the other mall" censored? I'm not being a smarty pants here. I'm really wandering if that qualifies!

Censorship would suggest active removal of content by a governing body simply because they don't agree with what was said. Compartmentalizing content wouldn't be censorship to me ( if it worked as was suggested, which of course it wont ).

I think "self-control" would be the more appropriate term to use here. Which ultimately is what the topic was about anyway.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you think this place is a bunch of pricks try any other forum on the net. This place is has a lot of little drama and a bunch of internet gangstas and then the egotistical peeps who do anything and everything for reasons non other than themselves and attempt to pass it on like they are doing something for someone else (I can only see like 3 or 4 people who do this). Me, I just dont really care what anyone thinks about me and I try not to let anyone behind a keyboard get to me. When your life has so much involvement online and it starts effecting "real world" emotions, well then its time to take a break and re evaluate some things. I will say about 90% of the stuff posted in ot is crap, 5 years old or politics.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:
Censorship would suggest active removal of content by a governing body simply because they don't agree with what was said. Compartmentalizing content wouldn't be censorship to me.

That would be the political definition of censorship. Any time you are not allowed to post, any time you are restricted to how or when you post, is censorship.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That would be the political definition of censorship. Any time you are not allowed to post, any time you are restricted to how or when you post, is censorship.

I disagree that a separate section intended for a particular subject is censorship, unless access to that section was somehow restricted.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy your stay and don't drink the water.

LMAO
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^ this. Thats what my thinking was about it. Just because there is a separate section does not mean that you would be restricted in anyway. Like I said, I'm the least political person ever so I really don't care. I was just wandering!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I disagree that a separate section intended for a particular subject is censorship, unless access to that section was somehow restricted.

"Blacks to the back of the bus" ? Whites could still sit back there.
The rules of this forum censor us. Why don't we get Cliff to create a pantie waist section ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-04-2012).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Blacks to the back of the bus" ?

Rosa Parks never called shotgun.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't we get Cliff to create a pantie waist section ?

Jazzman, in my opinion, was the worst railer against political discussion. Yet he would still involve himself in politics to the point of even opening political threads.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people think everything is political, you know who they are before you even open the thread. They need to learn that not everything has a political meaning behind it.

I try to stay out of them, but sometimes people don’t understand that.

Just read the fun threads.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YUP..

.if ya dont like whats on TV--change the channel
If ya dont like whats in a book--dont read it
If ya dont like an internet post---back-button. We all have one.

simple common sense and a bit of cowboy logic....and if ya squat and the spurs hit yer azz---it AINT Obama's fault....

IMHO, there is no room for any-where, any-how for censorship....one human simply does not have that much power or authority over another human.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly which thread broke the camel's back? See you when you decide to come back again Nick. We all know you can't stay away.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Blacks to the back of the bus" ? Whites could still sit back there.
The rules of this forum censor us. Why don't we get Cliff to create a pantie waist section ?

We are talking compartmentalization of discussion on a forum, not forced placement of warm bodies on a bus.

Its disingenuous to even compare the two.

And i dont support either, but for far different reasons.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 08-04-2012).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't need anyone to protect me from things I can back away from on my own.

Nor I. Back button takes a single keystroke. Just one. We each do it in real life every single day in all manner of issues.
It's called free will.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Nor I. Back button takes a single keystroke. Just one. We each do it in real life every single day in all manner of issues.
It's called free will.

Tho i totally agree ( as is apparent ) a bit more 'truth in advertising' wouldn't hurt i guess, to avoid having to waste time in the first place..
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm the least political person ever so I really don't care.

Heh, in a thread decrying negativity, ...
You are part of the problem with our nation. Stand up for what you believe in. Defend yourself. Then vote.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36006 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
YUP..
.if ya dont like whats on TV--change the channel
If ya dont like whats in a book--dont read it
If ya dont like an internet post---back-button. We all have one.

What are you smokin' ?
He don'yt want to change the channel, he don't want to pick up a different book, he don't want to push the back button. He wants us to remove that temptation.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock