Started on: 08-03-2012 11:22 PM
Replies: 215 (4337 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 09-23-2016 11:55 PM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Suspicions confirmed! Your solution to everything is "vote GOP". I always suspected that. Everything you post is anti-Dem, pro-GOP. Go ahead and accuse me of being a liberal again.

actually I think you just don't have a sense of humor
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I have no problem with your thoughts, and will admit that 'Life' both now and in the past, has coloured my attitude. But doesn't it do that to us all?

yes it does.. .. my med's for my lungs and the treatments.. make me a time bomb..
thats why I posted that..
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah...tell me about 'meds' Ever since I have been on blood pressure meds,(about 5 years) I have had terrible mood swings...and can do nothing about it but try . You have my sympathy...it seems to go with the territory

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 08-07-2012).]

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah...tell me about 'meds' Ever since I have been on blood pressure meds,(about 5 years) I have had terrible mood swings...and can do nothing about it but try . You have my sympathy...it seems to go with the territory

Mine are caused mostly by the constant pain i live with. ( migraines for one, but those effect the way your brain works too )
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Look, one person may never really be able to understand what another person is feeling, or the reason why they feel that way, but what we can do is acknowlage that they do atleast feel it.
When you really truely care, the why don't really matter.
You just wanna' help.

You are absolutely right. I don't understand why a person would be so distressed by the opinions of strangers on the internet.

And I do "wanna help"..which is why I changed his rating to negative. It will "help" him fulfill his desire to be banned.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:
Mine are caused mostly by the constant pain i live with. ( migraines for one, but those effect the way your brain works too )

My pain (or the process I developed for controlling it) makes me introspective.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-07-2012).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The So, now I have taken the dogs for a walk, and had time to think about your post, let us consider it in more depth.
Hugh has had several threads whereby he was 'whining' (sorry Hugh, I understood ) about a certain member here...not a peep out of you then? Or how about your Father's distress caused by your sister? Whining? Don't think so, personally...but maybe you thought it so, but didn't post your thoughts there either?
And then, the sweetest irony of all

The family issue concerning my sister is a real issue. It's not the same as you getting your feelings hurt on a car forum. It's also very crass of you to bring it up here.

And I speak to my Dad regularly, so you have no idea about the ways and extent of my support.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 08-07-2012).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

The family issue concerning my sister is a real issue. It's not the same as you getting your feelings hurt on a car forum. It's also very crass of you to bring it up here.

And I speak to my Dad regularly, so you have no idea about the ways and extent of my support.

Probably as crass as your comment here...and you still didn't get the irony, obviously.
The issue I had is REAL too..just because YOU don't think it is, is irrelevant to me. It is far greater than a PERSONAL issue: it is what is wrong with the World. Where did I say ANYTHING about 'my feelings'? My feelings about WHAT is wrong with the World, are not 'personal'. They are far-reaching and affect EVERYBODY.
And if you speak to your Father, you will probably know that I speak to him too, and convey MY regrets to him and support him as best I can.
I was just pointing out how selective you are in your 'opinion', and decided to post it after 3 pages, and in a rather sarcastic and deprecating fashion, and making it personal. Classy.
Oh, and as an afterthought..you obviously don't understand the difference between a polite request to the Moderator to BLOCK my access, and a request to be banned. The two are far apart, and obviously beyond your ability to understand the difference.
The issue I had was not with somebody saying anything against ME...it was copying and pasting an 'email' which I found totally repugnant in its intent.
Next time you want to come into somebody else's thread and start being so arrogant, think first. You obviously didn't THIS time.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the start of this thread, I said I wouldn't post the thing that got me so angry, because the the usual culprits would come riding in and mock and deride.
Well, as some people are taking for granted that I was upset about something somebody might have said to me, I will post the 'thing' that made me see red, and also the replky which again, I chose not to post for the same reason.
So, for all you out there who think it was a personal insult or whatever, here it is:

Nothing could be further from the truth and this is the type of change
you can keep. So where am I going with all this? It's quite simple. If
any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, my reaction will be
swift and simple. I fire you. I fire your co-workers. You can then
plead with the government to pay for your mortgage, your SUV, and your
child's future. Frankly, it isn't my problem any more. Then, I will
close this company down, move to another country, and retire.

So ,well done Mr Boss. You have fulfilled your dream in 12 years, partly on the back of your workers. You can afford to retire from the business, and live a life of luxury in a foreign country, as you say.
Well, Mr. Bigshot...I have a suggestion for you . You have said you have enough, after 12 years of hard work, to live the rest of your life in luxury. Great. Then consider this, Mr Selfish....you could go on keeping the company running, and not need to make any more of the vast 'profits' you have taken from your business. So long as it doesn't COST you any of your fortune to keep the company running...why won't you? For the sake of the workers who have been dilligent in building your business as WELL as yourself, their families and dependents...for the neighbourhood which depends on the money those people spend there..and to HELP YOUR COUNTRY GET BETTER?
You see...you are an arrogant, selfish prick. Or rather, you probably have a very SMALL one, which you try to outwardly compensate for by being a 'high-flyer' bigshot.
YOU'VE made your comfy life,and good for you, and you don't need the Company any more to swell YOUR coffers...you said that yourself . But why would you contemplate destroying hundreds of others' lives because of your selfishness? BECAUSE YOU DEMEND RECOGNITION, AND THE ONLY WAY YOU UNDERSTAND RECOGNITION IS BY YOUR ADDICTION TO MONEY, AND FLAUNTING IT. You stupid, greedy, selfish prick.
SO LONG as your Company can stay afloat, and pay salaries and wages and taxes...what the effing hell difference does it make to YOU, if you don't go on filling your brimming coffers with millions MORE that you will never need?
IF YOU CAN ALREADY AFFORD A LIFE OF LUXURY AFTER 12 YEARS, WHY THE **** DO YOU NEED ANY MORE??Here ya go...DELEGATE...MAYBE ON THE MONEY YOU HAVE TAKEN IN 12 YEARS IS ENOUGH TO PAY FOUR GOOD, HONEST PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE. BUT YOU CAN'T ACCEPT, OR RISK THAT, CAN YOU? YOU HAVE TO BE THE BEST..AND TOO SCARED TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE SOMEBODY ELSE COULD BE JUST AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU IN RUNNING THE COMPANY.
Because you have a tiny dick, a dreadful inferiority complex, and crave RECOGNITION FOR YOUR BRILLIANCE.AND...WAIT FOR IT......BECAUSE PRIDE IN YOUR SUCCESS IS NOT ON YOUR RADAR. BECAUSE NOBODY TAUGHT YOU WHAT PRIDE IS.MONEY IS YOUR TOKEN, YOUR SUBSTITUE FOR PRIDE.
This is what is wrong with the West. ME ME ME ME ME...and vast personal wealth isn't enough. You HAVE to have more...and more and more and more...and SCREW THE LITTLE MAN WHO BUILDS YOUR COMPANY WITH, AND FOR YOU, if you can't have it.PRIDE: Look it up..and understand which has the most value
I KNOW the typical rhetorical question is going to be tossed back at me here...'when is enough, enough?'. Well just for once...why don't YOU tell US????
I know I will wait in vain...as usual.
'LOVE YOU FELLOW MAN, AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF'.

And finally...you hate the 'wealth distribution' aspect of taxes etc...but you have no qualms about taking YOUR money to another Country, making your OWN country poorer, and another richer. Another country that has done NOTHING to enable YOU to build YOUR wealth.YOU are a bigger distributor of wealth than ANYBODY.YOU are as bad as the people too lazy to earn a living or to build a business, in fact WORSE.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I somehow missed that thread?
I would like to see what context that was written in.
Maybe it's just a bad joke!

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I would like to see what context that was written in.

I want some names.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably as crass as your comment here...and you still didn't get the irony, obviously.

To the extent there is any..

The issue I had is REAL too..just because YOU don't think it is, is irrelevant to me.

Wrong. It is perfectly relevant to you. Your angry, ranting reply verifies that.

It is far greater than a PERSONAL issue: it is what is wrong with the World. Where did I say ANYTHING about 'my feelings'? My feelings about WHAT is wrong with the World, are not 'personal'. They are far-reaching and affect EVERYBODY.

Now you are just being silly.

They don't affect me, other than the provision of entertainment value I glean from these exchanges.

And if you speak to your Father, you will probably know that I speak to him too, and convey MY regrets to him and support him as best I can.

Oh..you are an insider now? Congratulations. I wonder how he will feel about your exploitation of him and his personal life in this thread?

I was just pointing out how selective you are in your 'opinion', and decided to post it after 3 pages, and in a rather sarcastic and deprecating fashion, and making it personal. Classy.

Yes, my opinions are "selective". So?

Oh, and as an afterthought..you obviously don't understand the difference between a polite request to the Moderator to BLOCK my access, and a request to be banned. The two are far apart, and obviously beyond your ability to understand the difference.

There is no difference. If you don't want to be here, don't be. It is not the responsibility of a moderator to protect you from your own verbal form of narcissism.

Next time you want to come into somebody else's thread and start being so arrogant, think first.

What is more arrogant? Some pathetic wretch starting a thread entitled "I have had enough of this" but still showing up four pages later? Or someone like me calling him on it?

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 08-07-2012).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go masturbate in somebody else's thread, fogglethorpe, you are my prediction come true.
Next.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
OMG!! I get it now!! You are Jeff's scriptwriter?? I guess he'll be along in a minute Hurry up and write his post for him!!!!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
OOPS!! Got that the wrong way round, methinks...Jeff is far more intelligent than you
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock in HIS forum posting rules:

It's ok to disagree with someone. Really, it is.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no beef with you, and never have..

Do you watch Jerry Springer by any chance? Reminds me of the typical 'you know I love you....BUT...' ...and we ALL know what is coming next!!

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG!! I get it now!! You are Jeff's scriptwriter?? I guess he'll be along in a minute Hurry up and write his post for him!!!!

I thought that you were leaving?
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I thought that you were leaving?

I thought you left ?

fierofetish makes some very good points in his posts.

Learn from him, he is wise beyond his years.

I just wish that someday I could meet him in person.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish..this is a message board. Text on a screen. Is your psyche really that fragile?

I have no beef with you, and never have. I have no stake in either your decision to stay or to leave. But I do think it's kind of pathetic that you have spent three pages whining about what a victim you are.

What is more arrogant? Some pathetic wretch starting a thread entitled "I have had enough of this" but still showing up four pages later? Or someone like me calling him on it?

Gawd, what a ray of sunshine!

Sometimes I think Nick goes overboard in O/T with the issues in his life (only because I'm not as open about my own life here), but I don't see that as a reason to crucify him in this thread.

We read time and time again by various people here that if you're not happy with the subject matter, just hit the "back" button or ignore the thread or whatever.

I guess that advice only applies to political threads, eh?

If a guy is feeling down and posts about it, stick it to him. Make him feel worse. Yeah, that's the spirit!
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I thought you left ?

I was summoned.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, so I did a search on this and found these words on MANY forums. Apparently this is a letter written by some guy to his employees. I'm pretty sure this person who wrote this originally isn't a member here, so why are you addressing them here in your post. If it showed up here, it was a repost as on the other forums. Now, if you reposted this and you got upset by something that someone replied to it, the solution is simple, ignore them or refrain from participating in these areas. I get carried away in my arguing too, but I know when to step back and walk away. Good luck man, remember you have other things in life that are way more important than this.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

OK, so I did a search on this and found these words on MANY forums.

Hell, it shows up on Snopes.

Origins: In the ramp-up towards the 2008 Presidential election and in its wake, a number of anonymous "Here's how you, the ones who voted for him, will directly suffer from a Barack Obama presidency" missives landed in inboxes everywhere. One such was putatively from a hard-working and generous grandfather telling his beloved liberal granddaughter that her support for Obama meant Grandpa was no longer going to be in a position to help her financially. Another was supposedly penned by CEO to his 140 employees informing them that thanks to the new taxes now surely headed his way, he'd have to lay off a few of them, so he was starting with those whose cars sported Obama bumper stickers."

The "To All My Valued Employees" letter quoted above is another of such ilk. In it, a boss threatens to shut down his company (thus wiping out the livelihoods of the 14 people who work there) if any more taxes are levied upon him, an outcome he views a virtual certainty under an Obama presidency. The piece is perhaps best viewed as an attempt to put into real-world terms the possible consequences to average folks if business is interfered with to the point of no longer being able to operate rather than as an actual letter sent by a real boss to his employees.

Nick, did you get sucked in by a fictional letter which was political (what else is new) in nature?

As Boonie said earlier, we need some context.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-07-2012).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fictional it might well be...but it also reflects the truth, IMHO, in so many 'Bosses' nowadays. And as I said at the beginning, this is exactly what ELLIE'S Boss is threatening HIS staff with. Bad timing to have read it I guess....and easy to make the connection too.
But the fact that somebody would post it here, and apparently think this attitude is RIGHT, made me very angry, and I was angry enough to type my original and contemporary 'reply' which I since posted above.
No, I cannot stand selfishness. Or greed. Or somebody wielding such a 'power' to threaten ordinary Folk into subservience and as near to slavery as could be concieved in 'modern' terms.
Others say I am unduly influenced by the events in MY life with my family. But hey, you know, to use car terms ...You see a car that you like, and it seems to be pretty rare. So you buy it...andthen you see several every day thereafter .
I see the greed in my Brothers. They inherited it from my Father. I was fortunate, in MY opinion, to have inherited my Mother's heart and compassion ....and now I see that horrible greed every day in the World. We often DON'T notice patterns and things in our lives, if WE haven't actually experienced them. BUT they ARE there...
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go masturbate in somebody else's thread, fogglethorpe, you are my prediction come true.
Next.

Next? Like you have summarily dismissed me, and I will slink away in shame?

And this is not your thread.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Actually, you have it backwards. He writes mine. His one liners are better.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

and we ALL know what is coming next!!

You are going to make good on your threat to leave?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But the fact that somebody would post it here...

OMFG Nick, you read that sh!t that Avengador posts???!!!!!!

I looked it up and found it Here.

Notice how he introduces this BS...

Originally posted by avengador1:

A REAL Letter from a Professional Engineer to his employees
(there is no way to confirm this email, but the message is real)

Oh Nick Nick Nick... When will you learn not to bother with this absolute crapola that some of these guys post?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh FOGGIEAt YOUR behest? Bwahahaha!! I don't THINK so I am now more determined to stay around and continue to stand up against the Trolls
Trolls...if this upsets you, you can blame foggie!!
Patrick, as I tried to explain...although it is 'fabricated' and then posted as true(), you can be SURE the OP, and others who think like him, BELIEVE it is right

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good.

I'm glad I could provide you with more fodder for whiny threads like this.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... I am now more determined to stay around and continue to stand up against the Trolls

Good for you! I am glad to see you are still here.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick, as I tried to explain...although it is 'fabricated' and then posted as true(), you can be SURE the OP, and others who think like him, BELIEVE it is right

Crap like that gets posted just to get a rise out of people. I guarantee that Avengador got a full woody from your over-the-top reaction.

If I see a thread started by him, I just ignore it. Makes my forum experience that much more pleasant.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good.

YES!
Can I do one?!!

".............rectum?! Damn near killed 'em!!"
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good.

Yet another Jeff-ism? Poor one at that You MUST try harder, old Chap You ARE aware that to the poor people wading through your vitriol think YOU are the whiney one? I'll have a whip-round, and get you some cheese to go with it
Thanks Williegoat

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
By the way...according to John AV1...he is living off the sale of his family business...and then sits all day trolling through umpteen different 'News' sources, to regurgitate them here Talk about having too much money and free time provides the Devil's work for idle hands
John, I like you...but think you are wasting your time , and doing the reverse of what you set out to do. Alienating, instead of gathering support .
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello fetish i wondered why i haven't seen any new posts by you in awhile on the tech side looks like somebody has been busy lol i rather like your posts they make me laugh
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way...according to John AV1...he is living off the sale of his family business...and then sits all day trolling through umpteen different 'News' sources, to regurgitate them here Talk about having too much money and free time provides the Devil's work for idle hands

Can't you just picture Avengador doing a little "dance" each time he gets a rise out of someone...

Originally posted by Patrick:

I guarantee that Avengador got a full woody from your over-the-top reaction.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet another Jeff-ism?

I told you he writes all my stuff.

You ARE aware that to the poor people wading through your vitriol think YOU are the whiney one?

You are the voice of the people, then? Have you taken a poll?
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh FOGGIEAt YOUR behest? Bwahahaha!! I don't THINK so I am now more determined to stay around and continue to stand up against the Trolls
Trolls...if this upsets you, you can blame foggie!!

So does this mean you will be trolling for trolls?
I am already confused exactly what a troll is.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock