Started on: 08-03-2012 11:22 PM
Replies: 215 (4337 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 09-23-2016 11:55 PM
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

If you think this place is a bunch of pricks try any other forum on the net. This place is has a lot of little drama and a bunch of internet gangstas and then the egotistical peeps who do anything and everything for reasons non other than themselves and attempt to pass it on like they are doing something for someone else (I can only see like 3 or 4 people who do this). Me, I just dont really care what anyone thinks about me and I try not to let anyone behind a keyboard get to me. When your life has so much involvement online and it starts effecting "real world" emotions, well then its time to take a break and re evaluate some things. I will say about 90% of the stuff posted in ot is crap, 5 years old or politics.

Amen brother!
IP: Logged
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Heh, in a thread decrying negativity, ...
You are part of the problem with our nation. Stand up for what you believe in. Defend yourself. Then vote.

Ha! That's funny! Like voting has changed a lot over the last 12 years! I get up, go to work, pay my bills, and live a happy life on my spare time. My pay supports my lifestyle, (not the other way around). I have little patience for morons who try to be something they are not, and know very few people I don't get along with. I don't care for politics because for the most part, everyone is just trying to pad their pockets. So as long as I'm happy and have food, clothes, my Fiero, and a roof ( yes in that order lol!) then I'm perfectly fine not listening to all the lies and degradation of each other!
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

So as long as I'm happy and have food, clothes, my Fiero, and a roof

Which you are at risk of losing, if you don't get out there and vote. Apathy gets our country where it is now, on the brink of disaster.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not apathetic towards anyone. I just don't like any of them. It's kinda funny when " they " say " I'm going to do this and I will change that." but, when you ask them how they are going to do it, all of a sudden, they look like a 2 year old staring at an algebra question! When you have to go on an attack of your opponent instead of just showing what you can do, I'm out!
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

I'm not apathetic towards anyone. I just don't like any of them. It's kinda funny when " they " say " I'm going to do this and I will change that." but, when you ask them how they are going to do it, all of a sudden, they look like a 2 year old staring at an algebra question! When you have to go on an attack of your opponent instead of just showing what you can do, I'm out!

Apathy of action in general, not towards the current choices.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted the last time I felt I had a good choice for a leader. Oh well, I'm done in this thread. I was just curious about a few things that's all. Hope we can all still be civil! Thanks for not jumping down my throat! ( I really do mean that)

Edit; for spelling!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 08-04-2012).]

crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing to remember, some people post just to get a rise out of someone, and the best response is NONE...
Never feed the trolls, and they are everywhere, especially on the net...
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not following you around, crashyoung, it has just been luck of the draw timing. Anyway, here is your none:

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then again Nick, as is proven in this very thread, the suppossed "logic" on the subject of some here expose them for the true hypocrites they really are.
They cry self-control & free-will only when it suits them and their flimmsy mindset of domineering, degridation, & self-rightousness.

The next time I hear one of them speak about honor, honesty, or integrity, I think I'll just throw up blood out of my eyes to blind me to the mental feces they spew upon the page.

Despite their claims, the way these few TALK to people IS NOT the way the World is.
How do I know?
Because I AM IN IT.
I talk to maybe 50 people everyday, EVERYDAY, about EVERYTHING, and not ONE OF THEM is near as rude as the few "rightous" here who lay claim they are just "being real" and "standing up for what they believe".
Believe me, that's not real IN THE REAL WORLD.
In the real world, people there have to look ANOTHER MAN IN THE EYE and talk their sh!t.

Guess what?
In the real world, they don't talk that sh!t.
If they don't agree with what they are hearing, they say "I don't agree".
Or they walk away.
What they DON'T do, is call names, insult, or degrade.
What they DO do is act RESPECTFUL & CIVILIZED.

Wonder why that is?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Elvis has left the building.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Elvis has left the building.

Lets hope its not forever.
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Then again Nick, as is proven in this very thread, the suppossed "logic" on the subject of some here expose them for the true hypocrites they really are.
They cry self-control & free-will only when it suits them and their flimmsy mindset of domineering, degridation, & self-rightousness.

The next time I hear one of them speak about honor, honesty, or integrity, I think I'll just throw up blood out of my eyes to blind me to the mental feces they spew upon the page.

Despite their claims, the way these few TALK to people IS NOT the way the World is.
How do I know?
Because I AM IN IT.
I talk to maybe 50 people everyday, EVERYDAY, about EVERYTHING, and not ONE OF THEM is near as rude as the few "rightous" here who lay claim they are just "being real" and "standing up for what they believe".
Believe me, that's not real IN THE REAL WORLD.
In the real world, people there have to look ANOTHER MAN IN THE EYE and talk their sh!t.

Guess what?
In the real world, they don't talk that sh!t.
If they don't agree with what they are hearing, they say "I don't agree".
Or they walk away.
What they DON'T do, is call names, insult, or degrade.
What they DO do is act RESPECTFUL & CIVILIZED.

Wonder why that is?

I act the same in R/L. For what that is worth.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember all of your posts, but of the ones that I do remember you have civil posts and responses. We don't always agree, but I recognize that you are not locked into just one philosophy.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I act the same in real life and here. I'm an ******* some days, nicest guy in the world others.

Nick, you should not participate in O/T if you don't wish to. It's just a message board though--it shouldn't bother your life. The second I log off PFF, I don't think about what someone said on here until I log back on.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

I act the same in R/L. For what that is worth.

As am I. No sugar coating. Just straight Vodka. Forget the lemons.

Tony

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I act the same in real life and here.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Tony

Have you ever called someone something here that you wouldn't to their face?
Or spoke to them in a way differently then you would if in person?

P.S. After some self-examination, I would say that I have atleast expressed some things in a way I wish I would have said differently.
That is to say I have expressed some opinions here a touch differently then I would have had it been in person.
I also think I probibly would have been a bit kinder in my presentation, to a stranger.

But we ain't exactly strangers around here, are we?!
I wonder if we are harder/expect more from family/friends in the POLITE communication of ideas then we are/do of strangers?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And so too do I. I have asked Cliff to block me, and delete my membership.
I have a terrible dilemma in front of me; I have a fight on behalf of Ellie to carry out, and I don't want any distractions.
I am pretty strong, but I find it too hard to stop my 'addiction' here. I hope he honours my request.
Avengador asked above, which thread was the breaking point. Well the thread that did it, and the actual POST that did it, is reflected here in my real life. And my reply to that 'quote' in the thread lies in my 'documents'. I didn't post it, for the simple reason there are a few here who would stand UP for that copy-and-paste quote...and those who might agree with ME seem either too apathetic, or afraid of speaking there mind, in case they get labelled as a 'Liberal'...the word adopted here by some, as a terroristic weapon : something which rarely holds any truth.
You only have to look at my record here on PFF, to see I try to be a kind, loving and honest person.
I had one blot on my record, for which I have apologised twice now. THAT episode, and that person, is in NO WAY responsible for my decision. My apology was sincere, and I HOPE it was accepted as such. If not, I can do nothing about it.
So. This isn't a grandstanding 'farewell', I just wanted to explain, and put things as right as they can be.
I bear no grudge against ANY person here, and want to make that clear.
Give it 2 weeks, and fierofetish will be off the bottom of the page, and forgotten. And I don't resent that either. Life goes on, and people get forgotten. That is fine by me.
I'm nowhere NEAR of any importance for an exception to be made in THIS case, and don't want, or expect it
If I ever DO get to come to America, I will want to meet so many people from here, I'd better make it a year-long stay
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony

Vodka? Pansy.

Once you start drinking warm everclear we can talk. ( my stomach regrets my college years btw.. )
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by fierofetish:

If you do drop off here after its all said and done, be sure to at least keep in touch with some of us, we will miss ya around here, even if you dont think that will be the case.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

No.

And yes i'm sure i have said things that i wish i had said differently in retrospect, but that goes in real life too. A " man that was stupid " sort of moment.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you do drop off here after its all said and done, be sure to at least keep in touch with some of us, we will miss ya around here, even if you dont think that will be the case.

As I, too, would hope, but I also hope all this will be unnecessary when things cool down.
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I, too, would hope, but I also hope all this will be unnecessary when things cool down.

I don't expect to get a 2nd thought when i finally disappear, but he will be missed by many. Hes a good guy.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

If I ever DO get to come to America, I will want to meet so many people from here, I'd better make it a year-long stay

Will be a bunch of us here in town next summer at the track... hint hint
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

That would be the political definition of censorship. Any time you are not allowed to post, any time you are restricted to how or when you post, is censorship.

Sure is! There is a list of Censorship Stickied at the top of each Forum. You know, Like swear words, forum Etiquette, guides of what topic of discussion is appropriate for each forum, in fact these censorships are in part designed to avoid exactly what this thread is all about. So what if he censors where he allows political conversations on his CAR FORUM?

What do you think this is? Hate to tell you but The Constitution of the USA holds no control over an International Forum or by the person that pays for a service he allows other people to use. In Fact, isn't the owner of this site from Europe? Cliff never said anywhere that he wont Censor someone who can't behave or direct certain conversation away from the purpose of a section. There is also nothing saying that he can't change the direction of T/OT away from Politics. The only Question is would he want to invest even more time into wiping up messes of people that can't behave.

If you have a problem with Censorship on a car Forum, I would just stop posting now.

Oh yeah and by your definition, The frequency of posting here is also censored. It's called flood control. So yes, this Forum is "Censored" by every method by your definition.

But to define Censor:
cen·sor
   [sen-ser] Show IPA
noun
an official who examines books, plays, news reports, motion pictures, radio and television programs, letters, cablegrams, etc., for the purpose of suppressing parts deemed objectionable on moral, political, military, or other grounds.
any person who supervises the manners or morality of others.
an adverse critic; faultfinder.
(in the ancient Roman republic) either of two officials who kept the register or census of the citizens, awarded public contracts, and supervised manners and morals.
(in early Freudian dream theory) the force that represses ideas, impulses, and feelings, and prevents them from entering consciousness in their original, undisguised forms.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/censor

cen·sor·ship
   [sen-ser-ship] Show IPA
noun
the act or practice of censoring.
the office or power of a censor.
the time during which a censor holds office.
the inhibiting and distorting activity of the Freudian censor.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/censorship

Lastly, there is only one definition of anything. "Political Definition" makes no sense unless it is ones personal interpretation or a politician making up more BS.

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 08-05-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

P.S. After some self-examination, I would say that I have atleast expressed some things in a way I wish I would have said differently.
That is to say I have expressed some opinions here a touch differently then I would have had it been in person.
I also think I probibly would have been a bit kinder in my presentation, to a stranger.

But we ain't exactly strangers around here, are we?!
I wonder if we are harder/expect more from family/friends in the POLITE communication of ideas then we are/do of strangers?

No. I have regretted things I've said but I would have said it all in real life.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had one blot on my record, for which I have apologised twice now. THAT episode, and that person, is in NO WAY responsible for my decision. My apology was sincere, and I HOPE it was accepted as such. If not, I can do nothing about it.

if you want Cliff to ban you, I can't think of anyone with more experience then myself. I can see Cliff banning you. I have a strange feeling that he doesn't care much for your actions on his forum. I suspect that his latency in getting it done is due to Cliff possibly going on holiday. Same reason why Tony Kania didn't get probation for telling the forum to "suck his gigantic dick". Since Cliff is a fair and equitable person, his actions would be the same for different people. I know that when I lost use of my initial user ID, it was immediately after I had PMd the members in my mailbox that I felt might miss me my contact information. I felt that was a less disruptive choice then announcing in the public forum thatI was sick of the nastiness and bullying of members. Apparently the Netherlands is in Bizarro World from me, because the PMs had me banned within 24 hours. Try that. Just go away quietly and maybe let 20 or 30 of your closest "friends" know discreetly how they can contact you.

Regarding your "one blot", I suppose that you don't remember all of the negative karma that you sent my way after GTDude passed away? You are among the reasons why I left in the first place, along with many others who just never bothered to come back after you berated them. I may be the only "blot" that your old brain can remember now, but that may be because I'm the only one who called you on your BS.

I hope that you enjoy your self imposed exile. Good luck on getting Cliff to ban you. I'm sure that your time could be applied far more productively to any one of your many skills and hobbies then to the Internet.

------------------
stimpy

Originally posted by fierobear:

Here's a hint for you...don't believe everything you THINK.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

. Same reason why Tony Kania didn't get probation for telling the forum to "suck his gigantic dick".

Um, no. My statement was made to a specific forum member. Once again, the twisting of words. Nowhere in my statements did I ever tell the forum....Or, better yet, antuzzi threatening my life, and that of my family? Now, there is something to bring up. Why does one get a pass on something so serious, but another member's words hold so strong?

Now, back on track...

Everything that I have ever said here, would be said directly to the face of those that I said it to. Everything. From kindness, to hate. It would be, and has been said. As a matter of fact, I would be much more stern in person during a confrontation than on the other end of a keyboard. While typing, I can edit. While talking, I cannot. Also, my voice CARRIES.

Tony

Edit: I do want to add...

Even if I had a bad experience with a member, that experience can be talked out. Not always, but the possibility is definately there.

Edit: Real classy. I post my email, and seven minutes later I get over 15 spams from a mailing list. I have a very good idea just who the snake is. You are a sick individual. Whoever you are. Talking about forum rules. So much good here, but also so much hate by several members. Just sick. Still pouring in. Up to 22 now. Child.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-05-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
insta bump...

KANIA
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you want Cliff to ban you, I can't think of anyone with more experience then myself. I can see Cliff banning you. I have a strange feeling that he doesn't care much for your actions on his forum. I suspect that his latency in getting it done is due to Cliff possibly going on holiday.

I think you are talking of someone else. FF is a good guy and doesn't have a reason to be banned ( other then his request of course )
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Edit: Real classy. I post my email, and seven minutes later I get over 15 spams from a mailing list. I have a very good idea just who the snake is. You are a sick individual. Whoever you are. Talking about forum rules. So much good here, but also so much hate by several members. Just sick. Still pouring in. Up to 22 now. Child.

I missed the email addy posting, but if you did it on open forum don't forget there are 10's of thousands of bots that run around looking for emails to harvest too...
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you are talking of someone else. FF is a good guy and doesn't have a reason to be banned ( other then his request of course )

I know whom I am speaking of. I'm a good guy too. The only reason Cliff needs to ban someone is because he wants to.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick, I love ya man, you were there when it counted!

But in the 80's we had an expression, "take a Stress Tab!" We all get overwhelmed at times but conflict is life, there is no escaping it! Just step back, watch a sunrise, contemplate the insignificance in the big picture of an internet discussion and come back smiling....and vote GOP
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know that when I lost use of my initial user ID, it was immediately after I had PMd the members in my mailbox that I felt might miss me my contact information.

Actually, you were banned for spamming through PM's. You were actively recruiting members for realtechfieros of whatever it is called (just after it was renamed from "pennocksucks"). I don't mind you PM-ing contact information (like your email address, phonenumber and what not) to a few hundred members if that's what you want. I do mind when people use PM's to spam for an anti-PFF site.

As for FieroFetish's request to close his account - not going to do that. I'm getting such a request from members about once a week. Really, if you no longer want to be here, then just don't come here. It really is that simple. Or if you have no backbone and can't stay away at your own accord, install something like NetNanny. Or add PFF to the list of blocked sites in your browser. Don't use me as an excuse for still being here.

You still want me to ban you? Ok, but realize it's permanent. Don't come crying to me that you need access to your PM's and therefore I should unban you. A ban is a ban and the banned account and everything that came with it is lost. Permanently.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This kind of stuff always reminds me of 84Bill's "Suicide By Cliff".

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...100421-6-060842.html
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This kind of stuff always reminds me of 84Bill's "Suicide By Cliff".

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...100421-6-060842.html

Heh, now that guy was a character.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Suicide by Cliff."

Tony
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Heh, now that guy was a character.

True, I miss logic bombing old Bill.

Even Jazz was fun, misinformed, but fun; not venile or mean spirited like the douche bag who started this discussion. And if my vote matters Cliff, ban him again and good riddance. Guys like Jazz actually contributed to the forum. He had some great Tech threads and builds. I was always respectful of that in Tech. Too bad he couldn't reconcile his actual values with his rhetoric.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I missed the email addy posting, but if you did it on open forum don't forget there are 10's of thousands of bots that run around looking for emails to harvest too...

Nope, not from bots. Besides, I tracked it down. They can expect to be contacted... California, and the USA have laws against this. This is the internet. Everything can be tracked. Stupid user...

Tony

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope, not from bots. Besides, I tracked it down. They can expect to be contacted... California, and the USA have laws against this. This is the internet. Everything can be tracked. Stupid user...

Tony

So who are we talking about? Name some names. Don't make people wonder.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

You still want me to ban you? Ok, but realize it's permanent. Don't come crying to me that you need access to your PM's and therefore I should unban you. A ban is a ban and the banned account and everything that came with it is lost. Permanently.

Someone could just set their password to some random value, so they would have to go thru some effort to get it back, and perhaps think 'what am i doing'.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock