Started on: 08-03-2012 11:22 PM
Replies: 215 (4337 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 09-23-2016 11:55 PM
User00013170

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-05-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Everything can be tracked.

Public wifi, spoofed mac, bounced thru a hijacked PC or 2 along the way to either a tor or i2p outport.. Tracking wont be too useful in that situation. ( tho i agree, its a bit on the extreme side )
IP: Logged
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ignore it.. it's the internet and people will disagree. It does sound like you need a little break maybe, get your bearings straight and come back when things won't bother you so much. I know it's hard to read political spam and hate posts/threads but they really aren't all that bad either.. most of the internet, especially other forums, are much much worse in those regards than PFF will ever be.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 08-05-2012).]

Shyster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
I have a terrible dilemma in front of me; I have a fight on behalf of Ellie to carry out, and I don't want any distractions.
[/b]

??? Being able to let off steam here is a "distraction?" Whatever you have to do for Ellie, you must do. But understand reality. Whatever discussions we have here, no matter how heated they might become, are discussions. (We are all just people behind keyboards.) They shouldn't be emotional attachments. They are not your children. Save your energy for what's important, which is Ellie.

I am pretty strong, but I find it too hard to stop my 'addiction' here.
[/b]

Didn't you quit smoking? (However many times?) If you cannot leave and not come back, then it's a pretty easy guess that this forum fulfills an emotional need that not even Ellie can. Can you identify it?

You have three choices: (1) You can walk away, cold turkey; (2) . . . four, you have four choices:
(1) You can walk away, cold turkey; (2) you can troll, but not post; (3) you can explain to Ellie the emotional needs you have that she's not fulfilling . . .(ok, that's not really a choice, is it? . . .)

. . .

Oh, WTH, "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!"

So. This isn't a grandstanding 'farewell', I just wanted to explain, and put things as right as they can be.
[/b]

Sure it is. If you really want to leave, just go away. Quietly. We don't even need to know that you're gone. Who would notice, anyway??

Give it 2 weeks, and fierofetish will be off the bottom of the page, and forgotten.
[/b]

We'll see. Last person to post in this thread wins a prize. Probably a frozen smoked chicken. Maybe a fresh smoked chicken, depends on how benevolent I'm feeling, just then, and probably quite a lot on the outdoor temperature. Either way, you haven't really been given the bird, until you've been given the bird by me.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:
I don't need anyone to protect me from things I can back away from on my own. It was just a thaught. And how would that be censorship? I'm not trying to start an argument. I just don't see it. Is the mall and "the other mall" censored? I'm not being a smarty pants here. I'm really wandering if that qualifies!

Sorry, I have not had enough time to follow the thread.
By you/anyone asking that a separate section be made for discussion not cared for, is censorship.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

By you/anyone asking that a separate section be made for discussion not cared for, is censorship.

So why are there seperate sections at all then?

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So why are there seperate sections at all then?

I thought you left?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shyster:

Didn't you quit smoking? (However many times?) If you cannot leave and not come back, then it's a pretty easy guess that this forum fulfills an emotional need that not even Ellie can. Can you identify it?

Of COURSE I can I spend the greater part of my waking hours (12-14) completely alone. Therefore, PFF became a friendly 'companion'. But when that 'companion' develops uncouth and rude behaviour, you sack it. Or try to ignore the unpleasant parts. Sadly, the unpleasant aspects seem to dominate a LOT more of the T/OT part of the Forum, and to bang that old drum, too many people don't give a flying sh!t , and insert unwanted Political rubbish, rhetoric and, to be blunt, immature sarcasm into a thread that neither asks for, NOR requires it.

fierowitch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick, just do what we do and ignore those who post things to get others angry.
Melanie
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to point out to all the Political 'cowboys' who ride in unannounced and uninvited,and start waving their parroted rhetoric around ON BOTH SIDES
There is ONE person, and seemingly one person alone on this Forum, who has the integrity, commonsense, breeding and respect for others and their opinions. ONE person, as far as I can see, on the whole Forum, whose comments, opinions and debating style shines out like a bright beacon.
Maybe a few of you should study Frontal Lobe's beautiful and eloquent way of posting and discussing. The Forum would be a WHOLE lot more pleasant if the 'Posse' chose to appreciate and LEARN how to communicate strong beliefs without appearing to be supercillious, deprecating and downright rude.
There are others who come very close , but Frontal Lobe wins the Oscar fro ME, anyway.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 08-06-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of COURSE I can I spend the greater part of my waking hours (12-14) completely alone. Therefore, PFF became a friendly 'companion'. But when that 'companion' develops uncouth and rude behaviour, you sack it. Or try to ignore the unpleasant parts. Sadly, the unpleasant aspects seem to dominate a LOT more of the T/OT part of the Forum, and to bang that old drum, too many people don't give a flying sh!t , and insert unwanted Political rubbish, rhetoric and, to be blunt, immature sarcasm into a thread that neither asks for, NOR requires it.

Again, I thought that you left. Do you want to give a time frame on how long you will milk this farewell?
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But Nick, haven't you heard?!

When someone at a table beside you is being rude & disruptive in a restaurant, the PROPER thing to do (according to here) is to get up and move & just stay away from that table. If they follow you to every table you go to, then the next solution is to either put up with it or just stay out of the restaurant alltogether.

Because you see, the problem is YOURS, not thiers.

That's the logic being used here by suppossed "smart" people at "Cliffs Restaurant".

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-06-2012).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Actually, you were banned for spamming through PM's. You were actively recruiting members for realtechfieros of whatever it is called (just after it was renamed from "pennocksucks").

And why the Hell he was ever allowed back in is beyond me.

Nick, as hard as it is to not respond to the dumba$$ bothering you, just.....don't...do...it! So many things you could say, yet not worth the effort, trust me.

Kevin
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick, ignore the asshats... Enjoy the company of the rest of us and grab a coke
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Nick, I love ya man, you were there when it counted!

But in the 80's we had an expression, "take a Stress Tab!" We all get overwhelmed at times but conflict is life, there is no escaping it! Just step back, watch a sunrise, contemplate the insignificance in the big picture of an internet discussion and come back smiling....and vote GOP

Suspicions confirmed! Your solution to everything is "vote GOP". I always suspected that. Everything you post is anti-Dem, pro-GOP. Go ahead and accuse me of being a liberal again.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Suspicions confirmed! Your solution to everything is "vote GOP". I always suspected that. Everything you post is anti-Dem, pro-GOP. Go ahead and accuse me of being a liberal again.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say THIS to you, Nick; Look at it in perspective.

Do you like you, your life, and those in it?
Is the World you see around you, although not perfect, a pretty good place, with mostly good & kind people?
Do you prefer feelings of hope & prosperity in the future for us as a speices?

If so, then you have to limit what and how much you read here.
Because a lot of ugly gets spewed forth here.
It is some peoples bread & butter.
It's what they live & breathe.

And then their are the Vampires.
They suck your soul, because of the absense of their own.
They are the ones that pick, pick, pick at you.
Every little thing you say, every expression, they have to twist it untill it is ugly, just like their insides.
Then they feed, off of their own words.
You never have to look for them, because they are ALWAYS looking for you.

Because, you see, O/T is no longer the place you come if you want to be UPLIFTED, to laugh, to share.
To fellowship with others who share (or once did) a common thread.
Now it is mostly about EGO and/or POLITICAL MASTERBATION.

Even in a simple explanation, I see snyde littlte jabs.
Like "I marked it as Politics because that is where it will end up. Just for the whiners."
I get the first sentence, but why was the second nessisary?
Why? Because that is how you degrade.
Degrading requires no reason.

In short, if you want to feel good about YOUR world, don't come to THIS world.
I read most things here now like I would read stories from both sides of the argument on the reasons for the continued retalitory drive-bys of the The Crypts & The Bloods.
That's how deep I find the reasoning here is from "The Usual Suspects".

Nick, stay here, write what you write, try to stay out of others silly degridation games while here, and continue your search for the "TicTac in the turd".
Because, it IS there.
I just wouldn't count too much on it's breath-freshening properties any longer.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boon, you're so cool! Don't ever leave. We need the balance that you bring.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

So, (again not arguing, just trying to get it) I looked up the definition of censored. It doesn't say anything about it just being in a different section. Only that it is when something is basically governed by a person who can remove or add what he or she wishes. I didn't ask anyone to remove anything. Only that a separate section be made for that. If anything, it would qualify for segregation I would think! But not censorship. I would still have a choice as to whether or not I want to read the political threads!

Edit; for spelling. Stupid auto correct!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 08-06-2012).]

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NEVERDONE

1084 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Boon, you're so cool! Don't ever leave. We need the balance that you bring.

Amen and agreed!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
I will lay me down

When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you

I'll take your part
When darkness comes
And pain is all around
I will lay me down
I will lay me down

Sail on Silver Girl,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way

See how they shine
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
I will ease your mind
I will ease your mind

---------------------------------------------------------------------
She came from Providence,
the one in Rhode Island
Where the old world shadows hang
heavy in the air
She packed her hopes and dreams
like a refugee
Just as her father came across the sea

She heard about a place people were smilin'
They spoke about the red man's way,
and how they loved the land
And they came from everywhere
to the Great Divide
Seeking a place to stand
or a place to hide

Down in the crowded bars,
out for a good time,
Can't wait to tell you all,
what it's like up there
And they called it paradise
I don't know why
Somebody laid the mountains low
while the town got high

Then the chilly winds blew down
Across the desert
through the canyons of the coast, to
the Malibu
Where the pretty people play,
hungry for power
to light their neon way
and give them things to do

Some rich men came and raped the land,
Nobody caught 'em
Put up a bunch of ugly boxes, and Jesus,
people bought 'em
And they called it paradise
The place to be
They watched the hazy sun, sinking in the sea

You can leave it all behind
and sail to Lahaina
just like the missionaries did, so many years ago
They even brought a neon sign: "Jesus is coming"
Brought the white man's burden down
Brought the white man's reign

Who will provide the grand design?
What is yours and what is mine?
'Cause there is no more new frontier
We have got to make it here

We satisfy our endless needs and
justify our bloody deeds,
in the name of destiny and the name
of God

And you can see them there,
On Sunday morning
They stand up and sing about
what it's like up there
They call it paradise
I don't know why
You call someplace paradise,
kiss it goodbye

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 08-06-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share
And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all

He's my brother
He ain't heavy, he's my brother...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-06-2012).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perservere.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boon, you're so cool!

Naw, I ain't nothin'.
I'm probibly more screwed up then half the people here!

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by 2.5:

Perservere.

Endeavor to persevere.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Endeavor to persevere...

Chief Dan George FTW.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Actually, you were banned for spamming through PM's. You were actively recruiting members for realtechfieros of whatever it is called (just after it was renamed from "pennocksucks"). I don't mind you PM-ing contact information (like your email address, phonenumber and what not) to a few hundred members if that's what you want. I do mind when people use PM's to spam for an anti-PFF site.

No quick little "witty" response about this WhiteDevil88? Not like you at all..

Interesting..

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Chief Dan George FTW.

All the way!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Interesting..

Well, aren't you the little instigator? Who is stirring up crap? You are! Yes you are! Mummy and Pop-pop are soooo proud!

(Was that satisfactory, or were you expecting me to disrespect Cliff?)
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Interesting..

Wow. Looks like Stimpy actually CAN learn from his mistakes. Not enough of them, though.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Wow. Looks like Stimpy actually CAN learn from his mistakes. Not enough of them, though.

We still can't expect any restraint from you, however.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hang in there, Nick.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This OT section has gone so bitter, so sour, so vindictive...so...NASTY, I can't bear to read it any more. And to be honest, I was going to just take a break until the Election was over...but in my heart of hearts, it won't stop then either...probably get worse.
The absolute continual bombardment of rhetoric, of hate and bitterness is just too much. I used to love being here. I don't any more. I get no pleasure reading this vitriol, these cut and pastes of sheer virulence, sheer..HORROR..it is just too much. It depresses me so much. I get enough of it here in my REAL life..I don't need any more thanks.

It's like this on all message boards Nick, and it's not just because I'm on all of them.

Being totally... I mean TOTALLY unbiased here... the world's economy is in REALLY REALLY bad shape right now. The media tends to try to downplay some of it, but we're really in bad shape. There are many indications that we're really not far off from a world-wide financial depression.

So, with that said, people are VERY upset at the way the economy has gone. Regardless of how we got here, and how people think it should be fixed, or what "side" you're own... everyone is very concerned... so people have become VERY aggressive... obviously, myself included.

This is exactly how it was during the great depression, or at least the years leading up to it. I've read a lot of the news articles that preceeded the great depression... and then even the years following it, and it's almost like I'm reading news articles from present time.

History goes in cycles it seems...

Pretty sure any one of us would give their shirt off their back to help anyone else on here. I may ***** out people and call half the board stupid ****ing idiots, but I'd still bail them out of trouble ff they needed me. I've been doing this long enough that I know that most people on here have the ability to discuss topics very aggressively, and not take it personally.

Anyway, expect it only to get worse Nick.

I'm on several other boards... CrownVic.net, AtariAge.com, and a few others... and it's the same thing on all of them. Some of the boards have actually removed the O/T boards specifically for that reason.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierofetish..this is a message board. Text on a screen. Is your psyche really that fragile?

I have no beef with you, and never have. I have no stake in either your decision to stay or to leave. But I do think it's kind of pathetic that you have spent three pages whining about what a victim you are.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 posts in 3 pages, most of which were answers to other posts, and in a thread I started, and one of which was to post the lyrics of two songs is WHINING?? Wow!!
I have no beef with you either, and as such I wouldn't post a reply like yours in a thread of yours either.
Thanks...I think
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would just like to point out to all the Political 'cowboys' who ride in unannounced and uninvited,and start waving their parroted rhetoric around ON BOTH SIDES
There is ONE person, and seemingly one person alone on this Forum, who has the integrity, commonsense, breeding and respect for others and their opinions. ONE person, as far as I can see, on the whole Forum, whose comments, opinions and debating style shines out like a bright beacon.
Maybe a few of you should study Frontal Lobe's beautiful and eloquent way of posting and discussing. The Forum would be a WHOLE lot more pleasant if the 'Posse' chose to appreciate and LEARN how to communicate strong beliefs without appearing to be supercillious, deprecating and downright rude.
There are others who come very close , but Frontal Lobe wins the Oscar fro ME, anyway.

really really,, I think you need to step off,, step back..
maybe everything is rubbing you the wrong way.. because your bent about your retirement issues.. and the family unit involved, and the home/land/govenor/mayor, issue and waiting on the other shoe to drop.. and are taking EVERYTHING PERSONALLY... could that have something to do with all this..
everyone including YOU.. post stuff thats ruff around the edges... and can be taken as rude.. but most let it roll off their sholders....
my words are blunt. and can be taken as rude.. I know it.. I don't try to hide the fact.. I can be an a hole like everyone else at times...
again step back and reflect on what is REALLY bothering you.. cause frankly if your letting , post on a forum bother you THIS much... you need to address whatevers eating at you ..
leaving here. won't fix it... even if you think it will
good luck, and hope you stay..
political bickering.. may suck.. and for you suck even more as you don't live in the US of A... but at least.. people are talking about it, learning about whats going on.. and maybe not be so blind to what going on.. religion and politic's , I was always told that only fools ,talk about it.. well ,thats how the world.. got in this whole mess.. at least on the web people can talk about TABOO subjects and hear both sides and maybe make better choices.. than turning the blind eye.. cause frankly, we can't trust the media outlets to tell us the truth... we NEED to have debates/arguements/mud slinging.. as it opens the subject and forces most to research it more.. and thats NEVER EVER A BAD THING..
good day/night.. what ever it is on your side of the sun...

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
But I do think it's kind of pathetic that you have spent three pages whining about what a victim you are.

When you can do the same to him in a meer 20 words.

Look, one person may never really be able to understand what another person is feeling, or the reason why they feel that way, but what we can do is acknowlage that they do atleast feel it.
When you really truely care, the why don't really matter.
You just wanna' help.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-07-2012).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

fierofetish..this is a message board. Text on a screen. Is your psyche really that fragile?

I have no beef with you, and never have. I have no stake in either your decision to stay or to leave. But I do think it's kind of pathetic that you have spent three pages whining about what a victim you are.

So, now I have taken the dogs for a walk, and had time to think about your post, let us consider it in more depth.
Hugh has had several threads whereby he was 'whining' (sorry Hugh, I understood ) about a certain member here...not a peep out of you then? Or how about your Father's distress caused by your sister? Whining? Don't think so, personally...but maybe you thought it so, but didn't post your thoughts there either?
And then, the sweetest irony of all :

fierofetish..this is a message board. Text on a screen.

I'll leave you to fathom what the irony is
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

really really,, I think you need to step off,, step back..
maybe everything is rubbing you the wrong way.. because your bent about your retirement issues.. and the family unit involved, and the home/land/govenor/mayor, issue and waiting on the other shoe to drop.. and are taking EVERYTHING PERSONALLY... could that have something to do with all this..
everyone including YOU.. post stuff thats ruff around the edges... and can be taken as rude.. but most let it roll off their sholders....
my words are blunt. and can be taken as rude.. I know it.. I don't try to hide the fact.. I can be an a hole like everyone else at times...
again step back and reflect on what is REALLY bothering you.. cause frankly if your letting , post on a forum bother you THIS much... you need to address whatevers eating at you ..
leaving here. won't fix it... even if you think it will
good luck, and hope you stay..
political bickering.. may suck.. and for you suck even more as you don't live in the US of A... but at least.. people are talking about it, learning about whats going on.. and maybe not be so blind to what going on.. religion and politic's , I was always told that only fools ,talk about it.. well ,thats how the world.. got in this whole mess.. at least on the web people can talk about TABOO subjects and hear both sides and maybe make better choices.. than turning the blind eye.. cause frankly, we can't trust the media outlets to tell us the truth... we NEED to have debates/arguements/mud slinging.. as it opens the subject and forces most to research it more.. and thats NEVER EVER A BAD THING..
good day/night.. what ever it is on your side of the sun...

I have no problem with your thoughts, and will admit that 'Life' both now and in the past, has coloured my attitude. But doesn't it do that to us all?

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Naw, I ain't nothin'.
I'm probibly more screwed up then half the people here!

That's what makes you cool................. Both you and Nick are definitely on my would love to meet list. This forum needs both of you to help balance it out

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 08-07-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock