Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. by joshua riedl
Started on: 10-05-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 304 (9898 views)
Last post by: anonymity on 06-25-2009 07:34 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Yeah, Stu, now yo momma can shower. She's so dirty, she got ring around the collar on her tank top. To momma so dirty, she loses weight in the shower!

Yo Momma so Dirty she has to creep up on the bath water. Yo mama's so nasty, she puts ice down her drawers to keep the crabs fresh. Yo mama so greasy she sweats Crisco!

Edit I own page 8

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-07-2008).]

IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep!!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Moly, last post sept' 08 ?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Holy Moly, last post sept' 08 ?

Stop reviving trash can threads andrew. All it does is push people appart.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JScott and I took all the bull out of my windows not fitting Archie chops last weekend. His pictures prove what I have said for years. I just hope all the people here that ran this in the trash will man up and admit they were wrong.
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jscott that's great news, you now have glass windows installed in your choptop. Any pics with the doors closed?

f355 with jscotts posted pics and endorsement I will eat my words like a man. If jscott says they fit perfectly I know they must.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know he regrets selling them.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was 5 minutes late to see the actual fitment of the windows but I did get to hear the words--They fit to a gnat's azz coming from JScott's mouth. Seems to be the way to go for you chop top guys wanting glass windows for cheap.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that I spent 2 hours reading all this, are the windows installed and do they fit? JScott's chop has me wanting to do one. But like others, I'd prefer glass in my door and am willing to "buy junkyard glass" to make it work with glass.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Now that I spent 2 hours reading all this, are the windows installed and do they fit? JScott's chop has me wanting to do one. But like others, I'd prefer glass in my door and am willing to "buy junkyard glass" to make it work with glass.

Have Mike N.(355Spider) do the chop and you will get a better chop with all glass for cheaper.
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Jscott that's great news, you now have glass windows installed in your choptop. Any pics with the doors closed?

f355 with jscotts posted pics and endorsement I will eat my words like a man. If jscott says they fit perfectly I know they must.

I didn't install the glass. After a night of drinking Martgueritas at the Taca Cabana, Mike asked me if he could just hold the glass up to the car and see how they fit. I said, "sure why not?"

The pictures do speak for themselves... From the dew wipes up Mike's windows do fit within a "nats azz" much better than I expected. There are several curvatures in the glass that fit the contour of my car better than the lexan windows currently installed.

As I posted in the other thread, the issue is in the rear attach point of the glass. It doesn't curve in as much as Archie's windows, consequently the attachment point is further outboard.

Mike tells me that the modifications to make it work are straightforward and easy to do. I don't doubt him, but my gut tells me to wait for Archie's windows that have the extra curve inside the door such that the attachment mechanism doesn't need modifying.

If for some reason I am unable to get Archie's windows, I still have Mike's windows in my parts room, (I didn't sell them). I bought Mike's windows with the intention of using them in my T-top chop top, but I sold that car.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JScott,
Well if you choose not to keep them LET ME KNOW. I want the extra set. If you do choose to keep them Ever thought of having a Nixon chop too? If the windows you're getting fit well then there's nothing to compare between the different builders They both still be chop tops after all. Man I wish I went. I really wanted to go, but circumstances kept me away. Although I did hear that it was said a few times not to count me out until last minute, as I do happen to be a last minute person.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

JScott,
If you do choose to keep them Ever thought of having a Nixon chop too?

I'm not chopping my Indy for fear of OhioIndy putting a hit on me, therefore I have nothing left to chop unless Mike wants to take on the T-top chop.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I'm not chopping my Indy for fear of OhioIndy putting a hit on me, therefore I have nothing left to chop unless Mike wants to take on the T-top chop.

Lol an indy chop top would be kinda like slapping god for giving you a perfect gift.

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[sig test]

------------------

|<>| Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page | NIFE Member |<>|

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-07-2009).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

picture test
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yet another sig test.

------------------

| Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page | Member: NIFE, Mis-Shifts |

"Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Pontiac - We Build Excitement!" - Wesley Willis

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

A chop top Indy would be cool. lets talk.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Siggy.........

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,138.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2000 R-1 Race prepped
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test

------------------
87 GT Tilt Clip-Widebody-RamAir-Fastback-GlassHatch Powered by SBC 383 6-speed w/ NOS
Build Thread

"Roads?...Where we're going, we don't need roads." - Emmett "Doc" Brown

PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

For NASCAR FANS
www.iamanascarfan.com

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol I dont think this is a thread you guys wana do a sig test in
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
1986 SE powered by a Volkswagen VR6

www.hausofguru.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors