Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. by joshua riedl
Started on: 10-05-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 304 (9899 views)
Last post by: anonymity on 06-25-2009 07:34 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Two threads and and 4-pages later let's do a recap;

If it sounds like a child and acts like a child, then most likely it's a child, although in a mans body.

I agree with you there--I dont act my age unless I have to. But that has nothing to do with Archee's chop having issues.
IP: Logged
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I agree with you there--I dont act my age unless I have to. But that has nothing to do with Archee's chop having issues.

Why can’t you or Mike just let your work speak for itself? Why do you feel the need to criticize someone else’s work to try and make yours look better?

Even if you do take precise measurements of 1,2 or 10 of Archie’s chops and find them all to be lopsided it won’t make your work any better. And speaking of your work……..you claim to have chopped a T-Top Fiero, I would love to see some pictures of this accomplishment. I’m sure it’s perfect, with glass windows all around..
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:

Whats pathetic is your statement above and the insinuation of madcurl being something he is not. I don't know you or how old you are, but your comments/actions make sound very juvenile. Grown up or get out.

Are you still here?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by DL10:

Why can’t you or Mike just let your work speak for itself? Why do you feel the need to criticize someone else’s work to try and make yours look better?

Even if you do take precise measurements of 1,2 or 10 of Archie’s chops and find them all to be lopsided it won’t make your work any better. And speaking of your work……..you claim to have chopped a T-Top Fiero, I would love to see some pictures of this accomplishment. I’m sure it’s perfect, with glass windows all around..

Stephen didn't bring up anything to make his chop look better. Why are you trying to bring mike into this? We have offered proof but all the nutswingers have to bash us before we have the opportunity to present the measurements.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. To "make themselves look better." Just like Bullies in high school who lacked guidance, not loved by parents, neglected and beaten, or never held earlier in life. These bullies grow-up not knowing "how-to" behave with others thus they lash out at all others by swearing, fighting, intimidation, when that doesn't work they use insults (name calling). This is a common them among all of them, only this time their Internet bullies - Dr. Phil (hehe).

The flip side of this type of behavior is "jealousy." Archie touched on their behavior two pages back.

Originally posted by Archie:

The only people complaining about it are the people who don't have one. You're so jealous of someone elses' success that you just can't stand it. So all you can do is sling mud. So you throw insults, then you'll start throwing fits and calling names like you were earlier in this thread.

Yep, you're a big shot, pound your chest a little big man.

Archie

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Stephen didn't bring up anything to make his chop look better. Why are you trying to bring mike into this? We have offered proof but all the nutswingers have to bash us before we have the opportunity to present the measurements.

Why do you keep answering for Stephen??? This is like the 4th time you have responded to a Quote I have posted to Stephen..

When someone points out the perceived flaws in someone else’s work while at the same time saying his car or Mikes car does not have these flaws………He’s trying to make his work look better.
The name of the thread is Mike’s windows , Archie’s chops. Mike did a lot of the same thing when he posted with the F355spyder screen name.

What proof have you offered??? It’s just someone’s opinion until there is proof. And like I have already said no one really cares if you do find any or all of Archie’s choptops are lopsided. It’s really not your job to point it out. And by doing so it just makes you look bad not him. .
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000

I didn’t want to edit my last post but I did want to add.........You call me a nutswinger yet look at you]

You don't own a choptop
You have never seen the defect for yourself
You start a new thread on the subject
You keep responding to Quotes directed to other members ……….it looks like your swinging pretty heavy to me.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus, the trash can is full... time to move on to the dumpster!

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop, everyone here except your buddy mustang feel that your posts are trifling (idle or frivolous conduct, talk, foolish delay and waste of time). By the way you spelled NUT SWINGERS wrong, this is the second time I had to help you in the English dialect.

In case you didn't know you are in direct violation of the terms of use policy which I have copied a small clip of it for you in hopes you can figure it out.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

So I have gone ahead and given you a fair member rating to start the process of removing you. Have a safe and happy holiday!

------------------
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See this is the Problem--People brinning up names in a Thread like you just did. The guy you named isnt even on the Forum and hasnt posted anything in this Thread. So why bring someones name into a Thread that isnt present? I am not the one that brought up the name of the choptop owner in this Thread because I didnt see it being right. Hell all I stated was that there was a local chop that was flawed and then names came out by other people. How can I criticize someones work if I didnt bring any names into the Thread? Hell even if I did criticize the work then they could take it as constructive criticism and learn from it instead of going off like a certain person always does when you mention something could be better.

The T-Top chop was I mentioned was an inside joke that only a few people would have gotten in the Thread. I had a CBJ coded T-Top that was T-boned a while back and I parted it out. I performed a roof removal on it when some friends where out gettting some work done on there car. I have no desire to attempt a chop top for namy reasons. I really dont care for the looks of them, a am a taller guy, I dont do body work, ect. I am a shade tree mechanic that can make a Fiero go fast so I will stick to spinning the wrenches. If you wanna see what I have done in this area then you cant find pictures of my swap on here. I will have a complete LS4 swap done soon so I can offically be called a "V-8 Person".

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Yes thats the key--I am upset, very mad and cant live with myself knowing that I have not been able to make a SBC Fiero produce 250 HP and run high 13s in the 1/4 all for 10K. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong in this whole engine swapping thing. Maybe if I hire some fellas to do the work for me it will work better and while they are here I will give them a saw and bondo and see what they can whip up for me. Damit~~~
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Can we get that Dumpster in a Chop version in white?
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See this is the Problem--People brinning up names in a Thread like you just did. The guy you named isnt even on the Forum and hasnt posted anything in this Thread. So why bring someones name into a Thread that isnt present? I am not the one that brought up the name of the choptop owner in this Thread because I didnt see it being right. Hell all I stated was that there was a local chop that was flawed and then names came out by other people. How can I criticize someones work if I didnt bring any names into the Thread? Hell even if I did criticize the work then they could take it as constructive criticism and learn from it instead of going off like a certain person always does when you mention something could be better.

The T-Top chop was I mentioned was an inside joke that only a few people would have gotten in the Thread. I had a CBJ coded T-Top that was T-boned a while back and I parted it out. I performed a roof removal on it when some friends where out gettting some work done on there car. I have no desire to attempt a chop top for namy reasons. I really dont care for the looks of them, a am a taller guy, I dont do body work, ect. I am a shade tree mechanic that can make a Fiero go fast so I will stick to spinning the wrenches. If you wanna see what I have done in this area then you cant find pictures of my swap on here. I will have a complete LS4 swap done soon so I can offically be called a "V-8 Person".

How quickly we forget……..You posted this a few pages back. And Mike posted back on page 1 or 2.

I am willing to bet that they will fit with a little work to the door. I just happen to have looked over a Mike N. glass chop this weekend and I still have to say his chop is hands down the best I have seen. I have a feeling in the near future that a chop done by " The Other Guy" will be getting nice glass windows and also will be getting the Pass side part of the chop corrected beings its doesnt match the other side. Glass is the only way to go so its time others stepped up and spent the money and got away from plastic windows that you have to hold when closing.

And a little later you said

The Pass NB section if you are looking from behind the car doesnt match the DRV side in the way that is set. I noticed this on a NB chop that is local and was done a few year ago. Then at the 25th I noticed the same defect on the Stinger that was done many many years ago. Looks like the mesurement they use for that side versus the other side is off and hasnt been changed. You can really notice the differance if you stand being the car about 30 foot or so. I might be able to get a picture of the local car if its needed.

So much for not bringing up names.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out you plan on taking Will’s car to Mike to have him attempt to put his windows in. and you will say he was just fixing Archie’s flaws when he ends up re-chopping it to get them to work.....................

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"You don't own a choptop"
How do you now smart guy? I sold my chop a few months ago. I sold it for the same reason I'd hate to have a lopsided chop. Before I chopped the car it was T-boned in the pass side. The car creaked and popped as it drove up the driveway, it was never repaired right. To finish it I would have had to cannibalize about 50% of the cab of another fiero.

"You have never seen the defect for yourself"
But I've seen the car which is more than most who try to claim its not lopsided. I repeatedly stated I didn't notice the lopsided roof because I still think its a possibility its just a optical illusion which is part of the reason a new clean thread was started where no mudslinging had been started yet.

"You start a new thread on the subject"
Because the window thread went off topic and was the wrong place to discuss lopsided chops.

I tried to respect this thread and all the people trying to discuss glass windows, but you people dragged it into the trash can.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. To "make themselves look better." Just like Bullies in high school who lacked guidance, not loved by parents, neglected and beaten, or never held earlier in life. These bullies grow-up not knowing "how-to" behave with others thus they lash out at all others by swearing, fighting, intimidation, when that doesn't work they use insults (name calling). This is a common them among all of them, only this time their Internet bullies - Dr. Phil (hehe).

The flip side of this type of behavior is "jealousy." Archie touched on their behavior two pages back.

Could you been any more condescending? I'll bet the view is real nice up there on your tower. Just be careful you don't any more full of RFT hate, or you might fall off and end up at their level, and it sounds like that just kill you. Then how will Archie pay the mortgage?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So much for not bringing up names.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out you plan on taking Will’s car to Mike to have him attempt to put his windows in. and you will say he was just fixing Archie’s flaws when he ends up re-chopping it to get them to work.....................

WOW--The only name I saw that I posted in the Thread was Mike N. and that was it. Did I miss something or am I not seeing it? I did mention the Stinger as a comparision but thats about it.

If you read back a few post--You will see what I said about there will be 100 excuses once the proof is out there. We can put yours as #1 on the list.

1. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out you plan on taking Will’s car to Mike to have him attempt to put his windows in. and you will say he was just fixing Archie’s flaws when he ends up re-chopping it to get them to work.....................
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can we get that Dumpster in a Chop version in white?

Sorry, my 'Shop skeelz arent upto changing the color to white, I Tried.... but.... I was able to make a nice lopsided dumpster chop!

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, my 'Shop skeelz arent upto changing the color to white, I Tried.... but.... I was able to make a nice lopsided dumpster chop!

Can I get that with some kool looking mirrors on it that stick out way to far and are put on there by what looks like a 3 year old?
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that the dumpster you keep your ChopTop T-Top in ???
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that the dumpster you keep your ChopTop T-Top in ???

No, its already full of the money spent on Archie's chops

J/k, I couldn't help it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:

In case you didn't know you are in direct violation of the terms of use policy which I have copied a small clip of it for you in hopes you can figure it out. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

If I owned a V8 Fiero shop and someone came along with defamatory and inaccurate information about my shop thus affecting my income. I'd take out 5-10k and get one of my lawyer friends (who owe me a favor) and go after them. Win or loose I'd have the pleasure of tying them up in court system. That's how you deal with bullies these days---- go for the wallet. Either way they'd would know not to mess with me and let all other loud mouths after them trying to piss on my business. MstangBware and Jmbishop would have to take a second on their homes and I'd love it.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-02-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, its already full of the money spent on Archie's chops

J/k, I couldn't help it.

No I believe you are serious….I think a lot of people are so jealous of his success that they use every chance they get to slam him.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I owned a V8 Fiero shop and someone came along with defamatory and inaccurate information about my shop thus affecting my income. I'd take out 5-10k and get one of my lawyer friends (who owe me a favor) and go after them. Win or loose I'd have the pleasure of tying them up in court system. That's how you deal with bullies these days---- go for the wallet. Either way they'd would know not to mess with me and let all other loud mouths after them trying to piss on my business. MstangBware and Jmbishop would have to take a second on their homes and I'd love it.

Firestone made some defective tires. Oh crap, now Firestone and Archie should sue me.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.
Self-pity is generally regarded as a negative emotion in that it does not generally help deal with adverse situations. However, in a social context it may result in either the offering of sympathy or advice. Self-pity may be considered normal, and in certain circumstances healthy, so long as it is transitory and leads to either acceptance or a determination to change the situation.
Additionally, self-pity can be remarkably self-sustaining particularly in conjunction with depression or other conditions. For example: a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained.
Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Self-pity; The definition applys here- Dr. Phil, hehe.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should probably get some help with that Curly, sounds serious.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah thats what I would do also. Going to talk to my lawyer right now about this matter. Cause I am not going to have people getting on the internet and posting mean things about me that I cant take .

Hell you should own at least part of a certain V-8 shop being you have dumped enough money into this pocket for him working on your car.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

No I believe you are serious….I think a lot of people are so jealous of his success that they use every chance they get to slam him.

You hit the nail on the head--I am so jealous. But I will continue to work at being as good as the "Man" himself.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.
Self-pity is generally regarded as a negative emotion in that it does not generally help deal with adverse situations. However, in a social context it may result in either the offering of sympathy or advice. Self-pity may be considered normal, and in certain circumstances healthy, so long as it is transitory and leads to either acceptance or a determination to change the situation.
Additionally, self-pity can be remarkably self-sustaining particularly in conjunction with depression or other conditions. For example: a child at school feels badly because they see others as more social or outgoing. If the child does not take action by attempting to get to know others despite potential negative consequences (such as rejection) then they may continue to feel alone, and their feelings of self-pity will be sustained.
Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Self-pity; The definition applys here- Dr. Phil, hehe.

Thanks to MstangBware, my work here is done.

Man you must be one smart fella being able to use all them big words in sentences.

How soon you forgot. "I play chess, not checkers." A wise person would have done his/her reseach before they spoke. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-pity for you would have known how to counter-acted my next move. However, you didn't. Check mate.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-02-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I get that with some kool looking mirrors on it that stick out way to far and are put on there by what looks like a 3 year old?

***Note*** I am not here taking sides, im just wasting time with my photoshoping

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How soon you forgot. "I play chess, not checkers." A wise person would have done his/her reseach before they spoke. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-pity for you would have known how to counter-acted my next move. However, you didn't. Check mate.

wow, your dumb.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2008 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you played chest? Doesn't matter, you're so dumb that you couldn't spell "dog" after you got spotted the d and the o.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2008 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
What's worse, your mama so stupid, she put lipstick on her head so she could make up her mind.
She so stupid, she speant an hour staring at a can of orange juice because it said "concentrate".
Your mama asked what "Yield" meant. I told her "Slow down" so she says "What...does... Yield...mean?"
She is so stupid, she failed a survey.
Damn.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I thought you played chest? Doesn't matter, you're so dumb that you couldn't spell "dog" after you got spotted the d and the o.

isnt that scrabble?

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
The photoChopping is on hold until I am able to sit at the computer(might be a few days) after my Hernia surgery thurs morning, sorry but didnt want the requests going unanswered......and you thought I ran off to China to be with Loyde
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White devil, is your momma out of the shower yet, after reading Lather, Rinse, Repeat?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

White devil, is your momma out of the shower yet, after reading Lather, Rinse, Repeat?

jesus that f'n hurt, my hernia incision thanks you for making me laugh.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hatred reels it's ugly head....yet again.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Hatred reels it's ugly head....yet again.

Amen on that--Man cant speak tha truth without fellas getting there feelings hurt.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nm
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Yeah, Stu, now yo momma can shower. She's so dirty, she got ring around the collar on her tank top. To momma so dirty, she loses weight in the shower!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock