Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. by joshua riedl
Started on: 10-05-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 304 (9899 views)
Last post by: anonymity on 06-25-2009 07:34 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I'm not a part of any group. How is tagging along with Will to go knock on Loydes door going to outweigh anything? Will and Loyde are big boys and we are not there parents. I have no doubt Will is going to get his car back and there is nothing anyone can do anything to make it go faster unless for some reason Will doesn't have the time, If thats the case then he can buy some of my time.

God help if I'm ever stranded in TX with one of my cars. I'll be like that guy who was left to die in the movie "Platoon" with his arms stretched out to the heavens.
IP: Logged
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Stephen or Jim pulls up to Loyde's house with a trailer to pick up Will's car that is theft. Why would they do that? Don't you think there is more to the story if Will (as the rightful owner) has not done this himself? As Stephen said, Will knows where Loyde lives. Maybe people shouldn't be placing blame where no blame is due?

I don't really see why any of us who know Loyde or know where he lives should have to 'redeem' ourselves to anyone else here because of that association. Did we personally benefit from Loyde taking people's money? I can assure you that Loyde did not throw us a big party with those proceeds. As I mentioned before, on a few occasions when someone has shown up to a club meeting looking to contact Loyde we, as a club, have done as much as was reasonably possible to assist that person. None of us can call up Loyde and schedule a get together, all we can do it go by his house and snoop around if he isn't there.

As far as the uneven roofs go, I have pictures where the flaw is visible... I took the pictures as a reference so if one day I were able to afford a chop I would be able to show what I didn't want. I could post these pictures over and over again, but like Stephen said, it is hard to see in pictures... it's there if you're looking for it but the majority of you would never admit it even if it were plain as day so it's really not worth my trouble. As far as I can tell the only reason the issue was even brought up was that someone insinuated Mike's work was of a lesser quality than Archie's work. And as far as chops go that is simply not the case, everyone who has seen both agrees with that.

Personally, I'm going to tape trashbags to the windows of my chop... just to be sure I don't get on anyone's bad side.

[This message has been edited by pumpkincarriage (edited 08-27-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

If Stephen or Jim pulls up to Loyde's house with a trailer to pick up Will's car that is theft. Why would they do that? Don't you think there is more to the story if Will (as the rightful owner) has not done this himself? As Stephen said, Will knows where Loyde lives. Maybe people shouldn't be placing blame where no blame is due?

The key point here is "aid" and if Will-Martin is there with someone that isn't theft. Those who are close or live nearby could help smooth this transition by a pre-arranged date by talking to Lloyd, setting aside time for pick-up.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its obvious you don't understand. There are no contacts or connections that any of us have that Will doesn't. I'm done playing your mudslinging game. If I want to do Something dirty it will be with the opposite sex. State facts with evidence to support them in the appropriate place if you plan to keep this debate going.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its obvious you don't understand. There are no contacts or connections that any of us have that Will doesn't. I'm done playing your mudslinging game. .

So that's why you started another thread about it................

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 08-27-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new thread is the appropriate place to discus the possibility of uneven chops, not for bashing.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The new thread is the appropriate place to discus the possibility of uneven chops, not for bashing.

That's funny .........but I’ve got $50 that says your new thread hits the trashcan because the thread was started for the purpose of bashing someone's work.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
On topic #2, Some respond that I've bashed the NTFC. Sorry guys, I never mentioned NTFC, you did. However, it's interesting to note that there is no one that has denied that they have access to Loyde. I'm not the only one who's noticed that a small circle of people around Loyde have been very quiet in the "Can't get my parts from Loyde" threads. One guy even says that using their contact with Loyde to help out his customers would not be right. Somehow I think that if I had taken 100% down payments in the $16K area each from 6 or 8 people & had not delivered in 2 or 3 years on projects that had been 100% paid for in advance, these same people would be right up front screaming for justice. But not a peep from them when their buddy is the one everyone is trying to get ahold of.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much" whole lotta complaining from people from NTFC claiming that I insulted the club, when I never said a word about them. Kinda looks like I hit a nerve with a few people running that club. Almost so over sensitive that they read NTFC, when all I said was a few people in TX.

Archie

Archie... don't mince words, you don't have to. From your earlier post... When you say you TX Fiero people (ie... a CLUB) gather together (ie... MEET) around there (ie... DFW)... it is painfully obvious what you are trying to say but tactfully avoiding. Why do that?
I'll tell you why. It is because you are 100% wrong.

Now if you want to call out individuals... then do so. Just Don't drag my club into it.

“the lady doth protest too much.”

Well, what kind of lady would I be if I didn’t protest at all?

Man, you could not be more off base on this. You implied TX members gathering to laugh at other people’s trouble. Regardless of club, or state, or vehicle type… that whole image is deplorably despicable, and I don’t appreciate you for jokingly or not, insinuating that that is what we do. That is just wrong.

Do you get a thrill when you read someone has trouble with Chris or WCF?
Goose flesh when PR gets behind on having mounts in stock?
Warm & Fuzzy when AusFiero had trouble getting product made or shipped to the US?

Well, Neither do we.

So what exactly is the role of a local club in vendor/customer trouble?

How about “NONE.”

Like I mentioned earlier, I would no more expect the BOD of NIFE to intercede on behalf of an upset Archie customer, than I would expect for you to ask the club to make right a trouble with a NIFE member and you, as the vendor, were the wronged party.

The function of a club is not to make sure satisfaction is found amongst two contracting parties. In this age of an overly litigious society, can you imagine the legal ramifications and the liability risk that a club might face for trying to take action for either party? I can’t think of any club that would do that…

But damn the legal issue… Let’s just say that you honestly think that it is a club… or even a local citizens’… responsibility to intercede on a contractual dispute that they had no association with… other than just mere bodily proximity .

(scenario): You (not you Archie… just ‘you’ anyone) walk onto a person’s property uninvited.
You are TRESPASSING. Now you have exposed yourself to Criminal activity.
Repeated phone calls on a situation that does not involve you can be HARASSMENT.
Just mentioning it verbally might be construed as SLANDER. Typing about it on the internet might be considered LIBEL.

And you wonder WHY someone is silent in a thread?

“But Blake… you can’t honestly believe that stating facts in a thread is Libel. Or visiting someone is Trespass.” No… I don’t, but it really doesn’t matter what I think if someone angry enough hauls my butt or me as a President of a club to court to try and prove my stance. I can barely afford gas, much less a lawyer…

But wait, there’s more… as if Legel ramifications or a Criminal record weren’t incentive enough to keep your nose out of someone elses business… my state has something called the ‘Castle Law.’ Loosely, it means that a property owner has the right to defend his or her home and property by any means necessary. Including lethal force.

“But Blake… you can’t honestly thing that someone would shoot you for walking around their property.” No,… I don’t… but weighing an already upset person’s mood (as most contracts gone bad usually have angry people) versus my life is a no brainer. It ain’t gonna happen.

Now if local buddy Will, or any visitor to my fair state, asked me to come along as moral support or load a vehicle or somesuch while they try to resolve an unenviable task. Well, I’d not sleep right at night if I said “no.” But taking action independent and with disregard to existing laws and dispute resolution channels is not my, not yours, not any club’s responsibility. Ever.

Just give me one more second of latitude here… 2 examples of why what you say is so ridiculous.

1) Is it Andrew’s (F-I-E-R-O) neighbors’ or his church’s responsibility to try and force him to make badges as someone in The Mall suggested? (I understand desperate times require yadda yadda… but that is absurd!)
2) Is it Ed Park’s place to force MsLori to finish her window project or refund the money? You know the answer.

In all cases, it is up to the contracting parties to meet the terms and obligations. If not, it is up to the courts to find satisfaction.

Not your neighbor. Not your boss. Not a proximity located body. Not a club.

-edit- typos and left out a question mark

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-27-2008).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Archie... don't mince words, you don't have to. From your earlier post... When you say you TX Fiero people (ie... a CLUB) gather together (ie... MEET) around there (ie... DFW)... it is painfully obvious what you are trying to say but tactfully avoiding. Why do that?
I'll tell you why. It is because you are 100% wrong.

I'm not quoting your whole statement but I have read it all. Since I'm not quoting it, you can go back & edit it so you don't mis represent your Club anymore than you already have.

You're the one who is 100% wrong. I didn't mince words because I wasn't talking about a club protecting Loyde or hanging out with Loyde. It's you guys that keep trying to get your club name into this. It's getting pretty obvious now that some of these people must be club members or maybe even officers. But to be honest with you, before this came up, I didn't even know nor did I care who the members were or who the officers are & I still don't care. You need to realize that I didn't call the guys I was talking to/about a "Club" I simply asked if they got together at Loydes & laughed about people who were getting screwed by Loyde. All Clubs are groups but not all groups are Clubs. When a few people get together to visit with each other, it's not a Club meeting even if they all happen to be members of the same Club.

Remember it's one of your members (mustangwhatever) who implied that he had good enough access to Loyde's that he could get dimensions off of Will's car.

If you go back & read what was said, You'll see that I never asked anyone to go into Loydes & take a car. The idea was at the time, was that if mustang could get into Loydes to pull the car out of the weeds & get data off of the car then why not have Will arrainge to show up at the same time to pickup his car. No more no less. You guys are the ones who are trying to make this appear that we're advocating that someone go in there & steel a car or to take any action other than helping someone make make a connection with Loyde to pick up his car. A connection which Loyde had already agreed to with Will, but had failed to show up at the agreed time.

You should go back & read the thread again & try not to read into the thread something that wasn't said.

You've dragged everyone like Ed & Andrew & WCF etc. into this thread because you decided that what I originally said was something ither than what I actually typed. You jumped to a conclusion that I was talking about your whole club by putting different words to 3 items I said. You jumped to the wrong conclusion with no basis in fact & now have dragged in other vendors & a bunch of other junk. I don't even know all of the officers of NIFE, why would I (or any one else outside of TX) even care who is a member of your club?

Archie
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to Archie:

Obviously I read the thread several times.
Hopefully it was obvious about my reply that I felt very strongly about the issue, and I tried to make several relevant examples.
I'd be curious your thoughts on the examples I provided... I thought it would make good & pertinant discussion, but really, I was just trying to make a point.

Anywho...
Since you are claiming that what you typed is not implicating NTFC as a club on a rather distasteful matter, then I am wholly satisfied.

thanks for the clarification.

-blake

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-27-2008).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember it's one of your members (mustangwhatever) who implied that he had good enough access to Loyde's that he could get dimensions off of Will's car.

Archie

You keep saying that I implied that I have good enough access to the car to get measuremnets. Could you please go back and find where I mentioned that I have access to the car in this Thread? I said I will get measurements off the car a few times but never said where the car would be located when I did it. You just assume it will be over Loydes is what I am guessing.

And once again-_Will knows Loyde just as good as I do and acutally has been friends and known him longer than I have. Everyone is assuming that Will just can't go pick up his car, well guess what he can. He can do this just as easily on his own as he could with someone else with him. I don't see why everyone thinks the car is locked up and needs a special person to go get it. It is there for the taken and can easily be gotten if the owner wants it.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

And once again-_Will knows Loyde just as good as I do and acutally has been friends and known him longer than I have. Everyone is assuming that Will just can't go pick up his car, well guess what he can. He can do this just as easily on his own as he could with someone else with him. I don't see why everyone thinks the car is locked up and needs a special person to go get it. It is there for the taken and can easily be gotten if the owner wants it.

Let me go Star Trek on you, "The needs of the few out weighs the needs of the many." I'm playing chess, not checkers.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You keep saying that I implied that I have good enough access to the car to get measuremnets. Could you please go back and find where I mentioned that I have access to the car in this Thread? I said I will get measurements off the car a few times but never said where the car would be located when I did it. You just assume it will be over Loydes is what I am guessing.

You already know where you said it otherwise you wouldn't now being trying to qualify that statement by now saying that you "never said where the car would be located " when you got measurments.

So now you want us to believe that you were going to wait until the car was out of Loydes to take measurements. Will's car has been at Loydes for for 3 years now & could be there another 3 years for all you know. So now what you're admitting is that you turned this thread into a bashing thread, with no prospect of proving your accusations anytime in the near future.

Why don't you just admit it, you turned this into a bashing thread without any data to back up your claims. You Libeled me knowing you you didn't have any hard proof & now as you've admitted you had no prospect for gathering that proof.

You figure you can throw the accusations out there & the damage will be done long before you have to provide proof.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already know where you said it otherwise you wouldn't now being trying to qualify that statement by now saying that you "never said where the car would be located " when you got measurments.

So now you want us to believe that you were going to wait until the car was out of Loydes to take measurements. Will's car has been at Loydes for for 3 years now & could be there another 3 years for all you know. So now what you're admitting is that you turned this thread into a bashing thread, with no prospect of proving your accusations anytime in the near future.

Why don't you just admit it, you turned this into a bashing thread without any data to back up your claims. You Libeled me knowing you you didn't have any hard proof & now as you've admitted you had no prospect for gathering that proof.

You figure you can throw the accusations out there & the damage will be done long before you have to provide proof.

Archie

Show me where I implied that I had access to Will's car since I am having trouble finding it. It looks like you went back and re-read the Thread and cant find where I said I had access to the car. So stop trying to turn things around cause your inserted your foot in the mouth.

I will get measurments soon enough and the car will be at another location from the talks that are going on as of now. I never brought up any names in this Thread as to who's car it was or who chopped it so how could I be the one that started a bashing Thread when you are the ones that thru the names out there. The car has a major flaw, I mentioned it and another member asked what it was so I told them. Its not my fault you get your feelings hurt everytime someone mentions something bad about your product. Hell you should be used to it after 20 years of building sub-par V-8 Fiero's.

Proof will be presented soon enough so unless you wanna keep going back and forth--We really dont need to continue on with this.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell you should be used to it after 20 years of building sub-par V-8 Fiero's.

This statement just cracks me up. Who the heck do you think set the par for V8 Fieros?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Show me where I implied that I had access to Will's car since I am having trouble finding it. It looks like you went back and re-read the Thread and cant find where I said I had access to the car. So stop trying to turn things around cause your inserted your foot in the mouth.

I will get measurments soon enough and the car will be at another location from the talks that are going on as of now. I never brought up any names in this Thread as to who's car it was or who chopped it so how could I be the one that started a bashing Thread when you are the ones that thru the names out there. The car has a major flaw, I mentioned it and another member asked what it was so I told them. Its not my fault you get your feelings hurt everytime someone mentions something bad about your product. Hell you should be used to it after 20 years of building sub-par V-8 Fiero's.

Proof will be presented soon enough so unless you wanna keep going back and forth--We really dont need to continue on with this.

The Pass NB section if you are looking from behind the car doesnt match the DRV side in the way that is set. I noticed this on a NB chop that is local and was done a few year ago. Then at the 25th I noticed the same defect on the Stinger that was done many many years ago. Looks like the mesurement they use for that side versus the other side is off and hasnt been changed. You can really notice the differance if you stand being the car about 30 foot or so. I might be able to get a picture of the local car if its needed.

Once again you go back to the bashing & prove again that this thread is all about the bashing.

Yep, 20 years of V-8 Fieros & custom Fieros & the only people complaining about it are the people who don't have one. You're so jealous of someone elses' success that you just can't stand it. So all you can do is sling mud.

So you throw insults, then you'll start throwing fits and calling names like you were earlier in this thread.

Yep, you're a big shot, pound your chest a little big man.

Archie

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell I can't wait to drive my sub-par V-8 fiero, I'm sure your's is above par right? I will drive my sub-par v-8 fiero with pride, even in Texas. I know for a fact that you mstangsbware do not represent the bright side of texans.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 08-28-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

I'm sure your's is above par right? I.

I think he said his T-top choptop turned out so good ...........he parted it out.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He parted it out because it was a parts car, it was chopped just for fun. I know because I was there, if it had been repairable before the chop top I certainly would have driven it after the chop.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again you go back to the bashing & prove again that this thread is all about the bashing.

Yep, 20 years of V-8 Fieros & custom Fieros & the only people complaining about it are the people who don't have one. You're so jealous of someone elses' success that you just can't stand it. So all you can do is sling mud.

So you throw insults, then you'll start throwing fits and calling names like you were earlier in this thread.

Yep, you're a big shot, pound your chest a little big man.

Archie

Once again I ask you since you seemed to leave out the answer to my question. Where did I post in this Thread that I has access to Will's car? I mean you keep throwing it out there like I have said it many times but you can't show me where? And for all people to talk about someone throwing insults and calling names, hell if you are the "KING" of anything that would be it. I cant count the number of Threads that you come back with insults and name calling after someone mentions that something you made might need improvement. So the pot calling the kettle black is fine with me as I can talk name calling and such.

I will go pound my chest---As long as you go rub that 6 month pregnant belly you have going on.

20 years of V-8 Fieros and nothing performance wise to show for--Good thing the V-8's big seller is the "Rumble of a V-8" or you would be SOL.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

He parted it out because it was a parts car, it was chopped just for fun. I know because I was there, if it had been repairable before the chop top I certainly would have driven it after the chop.

Well, that's a shame, you come to a bashing thread where truth & facts don't matter.

Kinda' figurin' you'll have some fun...... & all of a sudden you find yourself being the person who's trying to get the facts straight.

What a shame.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell I can't wait to drive my sub-par V-8 fiero, I'm sure your's is above par right? I will drive my sub-par v-8 fiero with pride, even in Texas. I know for a fact that you mstangsbware do not represent the bright side of texans.

Well I can say on your car that the right engine was selected, an very nice exhaust was built for it but when it was mated to a trans that cant hold have the estimated HP of the motor its attached to, it ruined the swap. So now you have a high HP engine that cant be used to its full potential but thats okay cause it has the nice "V-8 RUMBLE" to it and that trans will get the job done of getting on/off the trailer. Hell I don't represent anyone but myself in Tx and I am forsure not the brightest Texan around but not ashamed to admit it. I can tell you that I am bright enough to work on my own car and not have to pay someone else to do it unlike yourself. But thats okay because when its all said and done, you will be proud to show off a car that you have never put any effort into.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. I thought your where done with this subject and coming back with a mountain full of evidence?

I am done with this topic.

However, you just can't let it go, so you push forward with more bashing.

Well I can say on your car that the right engine was selected, an very nice exhaust was built for it but when it was mated to a trans that cant hold have the estimated HP of the motor its attached to, it ruined the swap. So now you have a high HP engine that cant be used to its full potential but thats okay cause it has the nice "V-8 RUMBLE" to it and that trans will get the job done of getting on/off the trailer. Hell I don't represent anyone but myself in Tx and I am forsure not the brightest Texan around but not ashamed to admit it. I can tell you that I am bright enough to work on my own car and not have to pay someone else to do it unlike yourself. But thats okay because when its all said and done, you will be proud to show off a car that you have never put any effort into.

Now isn't that something; complimenting and bashing all in the paragraph.... and you said you where done with this subject. Your flip-flip'n around like a catfish with it's mouth opened mouthing-off, but still no proof. Oh well, "you can't declare your own independence from Pennock's so, you continue to bash. Once again, what did Mstangbware said earlier? Lets recap.

I am done with this topic.

"Declare your Independence"...... what a joke. You can't declare your independence if you're here on Pennock's.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2008).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I want for Christmas is:

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again I ask you since you seemed to leave out the answer to my question. Where did I post in this Thread that I has access to Will's car? I mean you keep throwing it out there like I have said it many times but you can't show me where? And for all people to talk about someone throwing insults and calling names, hell if you are the "KING" of anything that would be it. I cant count the number of Threads that you come back with insults and name calling after someone mentions that something you made might need improvement. So the pot calling the kettle black is fine with me as I can talk name calling and such.

I will go pound my chest---As long as you go rub that 6 month pregnant belly you have going on.

20 years of V-8 Fieros and nothing performance wise to show for--Good thing the V-8's big seller is the "Rumble of a V-8" or you would be SOL.

Yep, just as I predicted, more insults & name calling & now personal attacks.

You come to a thread posting a topic without a single fact to back up your accusations.

It's pretty clear by now that it was just a way to start a bashing session.

You've called a lot of good Fiero people names & have insulted them with your words & you've even dragged your friends into the woods with you.

Now you're demanding answers from me?

Let me put it this way...... KMA

Archie
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

All I want for Christmas is:

We need to wait. MstangBware prophetised of great news that will bring us out of the darkness and lead us into the light.

08-27-2008 12:18 AM

Last post in this Thread till I see Will's car again, which will probally be soon enough. The proof will be put out there then and all that say I am making this up will be wrong.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can tell you that I am bright enough to work on my own car and not have to pay someone else to do it unlike yourself. But thats okay because when its all said and done, you will be proud to show off a car that you have never put any effort into.

It's thinking like that, that keeps you were you are, but that's cool because that's what makes me me and you you. Now I'm done with you, I can't hate those I pity.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 08-29-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, just as I predicted, more insults & name calling & now personal attacks.

You come to a thread posting a topic without a single fact to back up your accusations.

It's pretty clear by now that it was just a way to start a bashing session.

You've called a lot of good Fiero people names & have insulted them with your words & you've even dragged your friends into the woods with you.

Now you're demanding answers from me?

Let me put it this way...... KMA

Archie

I think you are still missing the question I have asked you in the last 2 post. In case you missed it the other 2 times I have typed it.

"Once again I ask you since you seemed to leave out the answer to my question. Where did I post in this Thread that I has access to Will's car? I mean you keep throwing it out there like I have said it many times but you can't show me where?"

I know you can't come up with where I said it(cause I never did) so you continue to use your usual tactic of throwing out a differant subject. I haven't insulted any other Fiero owners out there but thats what you want to make others think. I didn't drag anyone into this, they stepped in because they wanted to and you came up with the thought that all us Texans sit around and laugh at others problems. How can you continue to say I am continuing to throw out insults to you like its a bad thing when you yourself are doing the same thing? Once again, the pot calling the kettle black. Like I said before, I can go at this all you want.

Just skip all the other crap that you are going to want to type and answer the question I keep asking. I mean surely you have an answer for it since you kept saying ti over and over.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

It's thinking like that, that keeps you were you are, but that's cool because that's what makes me me and you you. Now I'm done with you, I can't hate those I pity.

I am here and you are there cause you are you and I am I.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you are still missing the question I have asked you in the last 2 post. In case you missed it the other 2 times I have typed it.

"Once again I ask you since you seemed to leave out the answer to my question. Where did I post in this Thread that I has access to Will's car? I mean you keep throwing it out there like I have said it many times but you can't show me where?"

You by your own words had to have access to Will car or you wouldn't have been able to see it's lopsided as you say it is. No one is saying you have total access anytime you want. If you have been to Lloyds and saw the car .........You have access. Is that clear enough for you to understand.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde drove it to a NTFC meeting.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-29-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Loyde drove it to a NTFC meeting.

Really he might have but read the 2 quotes below from this thread.

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

I need to jump in here. I have not seen any "lopsided" chop for myself, although MstangsBware said he spotted it when he visited Loyde some time ago.
--Will

I saw it at Loydes a while ago.

Whatever you say ...........I guess Loydd must have had the meeting at his house.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know you can't come up with where I said it(cause I never did) so you continue to use your usual tactic of throwing out a differant subject. I haven't insulted any other Fiero owners out there but thats what you want to make others think. I didn't drag anyone into this, they stepped in because they wanted to and you came up with the thought that all us Texans sit around and laugh at others problems. How can you continue to say I am continuing to throw out insults to you like its a bad thing when you yourself are doing the same thing? Once again, the pot calling the kettle black. Like I said before, I can go at this all you want.

Just skip all the other crap that you are going to want to type and answer the question I keep asking. I mean surely you have an answer for it since you kept saying ti over and over.

The sad part is that I already answered your question, just proving once again that you don't bother to read the posts & you're just here for the bashing.....

The Pass NB section if you are looking from behind the car doesnt match the DRV side in the way that is set. I noticed this on a NB chop that is local and was done a few year ago. Then at the 25th I noticed the same defect on the Stinger that was done many many years ago. Looks like the mesurement they use for that side versus the other side is off and hasnt been changed. You can really notice the differance if you stand being the car about 30 foot or so. I might be able to get a picture of the local car if its needed.

I am sure in the near future that I can get pictures of Will's car and also have several others look at the car and see the same issue.

You've also said in 2 or 3 other places that you're going to get the proof & you didn't say we had to wait for the car to be out of Loydes before you could do that. Thus leaving the impression that the evidence would be provided promptly.

You drag your friends into this thread to support you, then you start insulting people, calling names & making personal attacks. I'm pretty sure most of your friends don't support those actions.

Directed at Troy

Pay attention high speed .........

Directed at me, on a subject that has nothing to do with the subject of the bashing.....

I mean its not like I am making all this up just to have something to talk about and get war going on. Hell if I wanted to do that I would bring up how slow and behind in times Archee's swaps are.

Directed at Curley, shows you have real class....

Like I said there HERO--I am done with this topic and will have the proof needed to SHUT YOU UP the next time I see Will's car. I have already said it once but I will say it again to you very SLOW--Being I can tell you must be a little hard of reading:

I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!! IF I WANTED TO START A FLAME WAR THEN THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!
Did you get that?......

Sound like a deal or are you going to start crawfishin out of all the crap you have spouted out your hole?

To Curley again....

DEAL or STFU?

See my above statement to you--If you cant read then I can have it put in voice form for you so you can understand. I love to see people crawfishin when they get worried they will be proven wrong.

As long as you go rub that 6 month pregnant belly you have going on.

Now there's class, I'm sure most of your buddies didn't sign up for the insults & personal attacks.

BTW, now that you've got your answers, How many time have you said that you're done posting about this until you've got some documented proof? Which you should have brought in the 1st place.

I also pity you. You've got nothing better to do than start bashing threads with accusations & no proof, no measurements, nothing to support your position.

At this point I'm done with you.

I'll look forward to your next bashing thread which I'm sure will come.

Archie
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:
Whatever you say ...........I guess Loydd must have had the meeting at his house.

I wasn't saying I didn't see it at loydes, I was saying that was where Stephen saw it since your comments where directed at him.
Keep up.
Back on topic since the stock windows had a little more of a curve than Mikes windows why not cut stock? http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4702042.html I couldn't find a example of tempered glass being cut this way, but I think theres a pretty good chance it would work. Laser cutting might also be a option. Has anyone ever looked into having glass annealed , cut, and then tempered?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-29-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't saying I didn't see it at loydes, I was saying that was where Stephen saw it since your comments where directed at him.
Keep up.

I'm keeping up just fine.........read the whole quote from Will, it says Stevan told him he saw the car at Loydes

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

I need to jump in here. I have not seen any "lopsided" chop for myself, although MstangsBware said he spotted it when he visited Loyde some time ago. I spent about 2 days with the car after Archie chopped it, but it was strapped to a trailer and I dropped it off at Loyde's house. I have literally not seen my car since then so I could not tell you.

jmbishop probably saw it when it was at a NTFC meeting when Loyde drove it up there as a 3800SC.

All I know is I wish it was finished and on the road!

--Will

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You by your own words had to have access to Will car or you wouldn't have been able to see it's lopsided as you say it is. No one is saying you have total access anytime you want. If you have been to Lloyds and saw the car .........You have access. Is that clear enough for you to understand.

So everyones that have been to Loyde's in the last 3 years has had access to the car and should be the ones helping get the car back also? If you read back you will see Archee is not answering the question cause I never said it. This is what he does when he doesnt have an answer for your question. He will go off on another subject, like he is doing now.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Now there's class, I'm sure most of your buddies didn't sign up for the insults & personal attacks.

BTW, now that you've got your answers, How many time have you said that you're done posting about this until you've got some documented proof? Which you should have brought in the 1st place.

I also pity you. You've got nothing better to do than start bashing threads with accusations & no proof, no measurements, nothing to support your position.

At this point I'm done with you.

I'll look forward to your next bashing thread which I'm sure will come.

Archie

What are talking about? Friends being attacked and insulted--This another way to try and change the subject at hand and not answer a simple question?

You keep bringing up how my friends have been drug into this and blah, blah, blah. At least I have friends that will come in to my defense. If you look around, all you have are a couple customers that have spent MUCHO money with you. Hell they are obligated to come in here and try to defend you.

And you havent answered my question. Copy my quote where I said I had access to Will's car. I mean thats something pretty simple to do, right?

I have only stated one time that I was done with the topic. But hell why stop when I have you running scared.

Thanks for the pity---
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Yes--I told him I saw the car at Loyde's--His post also say "sometime ago". So long is "so far ago"? Hell he seen the car sometime ago, everyone at the meeting saw the car sometime ago. So this means everyone has access to Will's car right?
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MstangsBware..... Face it, YOUR A JOKE. PERIOD!

Go back to RTF and stay there.

------------------
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 08-29-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay