Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. by joshua riedl
Started on: 10-05-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 304 (9899 views)
Last post by: anonymity on 06-25-2009 07:34 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:

MstangsBware..... Face it, YOUR A JOKE. PERIOD!

Go back to RTF and stay there.

If I am a JOKE then you are nothing more than a "FOLLOWER". Which is pretty sad but someone has to be and you are the choosen.

I love how several seem to think that I am a dedicated member to RTF Forum. I do go there, I do post there and yes I even read the Forum. Its a good Forum where no one is scared to say what they want. You would be suprised how many people hold back what they really think on here because they are worried about negs.
IP: Logged
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You would be suprised how many people hold back what they really think on here because they are worried about negs.

What makes you think that anyone would be surprised? I know there are plenty of people who can't make observations in a constructive manner and they rightfully should be worried about the ratings system.
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I am a JOKE ...........

http://www.ladyofthecake.co...nk/sounds/joking.wav

sorry I couldn't help myself. Time for us to move on.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see....

IMSA Wide Body
Wheel wells opened up
NSX-R Headlights
Chopped
All Custom interior
Billet Cupholders
Navigation system
Flip-out stereo system
Front & Rear cameras
Custom cruising lights
HID driving lights
Vertical doors
Corvette Brakes
LS7 Engine
6 speed trans with Chrome case
Cryo treated trans with Quaff LSD
Powersteering
Orange Pearl paint
Bunches of engine compartment chrome
All polished CAI
Imported grill materials
Complete dual 3" exhaust HTP coated & polished stainless mufflers
POR-15 coated chassis
Over 68 powdercoated componets so far on chassis.
The list goes on.....

Everyone of these items was chosen & insisted upon by the owner of the car.

So it's true that Troy had a heavy hand in the building of this car.

Anyone with just 2 or 3 of these componets would be justly proud.

But, hey Troy, you're just a FOLLOWER.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-30-2008).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Forgot a few little items that the "FOLLOWER" put on his car.....

Billet Custom Badges
Petersen Dry Sump tank system
Custom Corvette seats by Al Knock Corvette interiors
Ferrari F-430 Mirrors
HRE Custom made wheels
Pypes Exhaust Tips
Driven Visions Hood & decklid scoops (customized)
Custom Console #2 of only 2
Custom made spoiler.

It's still very likely I've forgot something yet. But what the heck, Troy's just a "FOLLOWER".

I wonder who is the leader he followed.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-30-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By "FOLLOWER" I'm pretty sure he meant that ambfiero jumped on the band wagon and posted in a thread gone off topic trying to take sides of the one that has the bigger following about a issue he knows absolutly nothing about. Stephen said nothing about Troy or his car.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since when is choosing mods the same as doing them? I chose my DOHC swap... but I wasn't one the one turning the wrench. I chose my metallic Kandy two tone paint... but I wasn't the one spraying. I chose Magnaflow polished exhaust... but I wasn't the one welding. I chose.... oh wait, I did everything else on my car myself Sorry, but in my book you got to get your hands dirty to take the credit.

[This message has been edited by pumpkincarriage (edited 08-30-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

By "FOLLOWER" I'm pretty sure he meant that ambfiero jumped on the band wagon and posted in a thread gone off topic trying to take sides of the one that has the bigger following about a issue he knows absolutly nothing about. Stephen said nothing about Troy or his car.

BINGO--Some people just cant figure out the simple things in life.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can respect what Troy has had done to his car, He had to have worked hard for $$ he's put into it(or at least worked hard at some point to get to where he is). But what does it have to do with stephen calling some one a follower? Oh yeah, nothing because it was directed at someone else.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BINGO--Some people just cant figure out the simple things in life.

Are you still posting here?

08-27-2008 12:18 AM

Last post in this Thread till I see Will's car again, which will probally be soon enough. The proof will be put out there then and all that say I am making this up will be wrong.

Shut that pie hole. I'm still waiting on the "Proof."
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Shut that pie hole. I'm still waiting on the "Proof."

Are you still scared to make that DEAL? I mean your 100% sure I am full of it so why not buck up?
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

Sorry, but in my book you got to get your hands dirty to take the credit.

What a narrow view of life you have. Trust me I didn't get to were I am by keeping my hands clean. I contract out my work because I don't have the time to do it myself, I run an organization that employs over 200 people that oversee more than 35,000 people. I do enjoy the finer things in life and no I don't build them all myself, if that makes me a lesser person in Texas so be it. I only take credit for the vision and the dream, other than that it all goes to Archie and the crew.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 08-30-2008).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You would be suprised how many people hold back what they really think on here because they are worried about negs.

Apparently you have some inside information the rest of us don't have. Please surprise us. And don't hold back. Unless of course you are worried about negative ratings.

In the mean time, I'm sure nobody will be surprised I'm moving this to a slightly more appropriate section.

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's an old saying... "Built, not Bought"

I'm gonna have to lean towards bought
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:

There's an old saying... "Built, not Bought"

I'm gonna have to lean towards bought

rofl you posted before cliff moved it to the good ole' trash can.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you still scared to make that DEAL? I mean your 100% sure I am full of it so why not buck up?

"Deal or No Deal." Once again, adults don't make deals with children....adults "instruct" children. The same as I'm instructing you, "Go and get your proof."

Just because this thread is in the garbage can, you're still not off the hook. We patiently await your findings.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jmbishop, you state and I quote "ambfiero jumped on the band wagon and posted in a thread gone off topic trying to take sides of the one that has the bigger following about a issue he knows absolutly nothing about." Well I have read this thread and the other one thats been opened up on this subject as well so I do know whats going on. What I also know is if you go through the trash can its always the same people starting the same crap and the thread ends up in the same place. YOU AND THE TRASH CAN BRIGADE ARE A JOKE. You and the cool kids can say anything you want to about me but the facts are the facts. You guys only hang out here to start crap and you guys love going after Archie, or Cali Kid, or who ever wants a V8, yada yada yada. Take the little kid clicks and go back to high school.
I have met Archie a few times and I do like the guy. He does great work, and unlike you or your buddies, he is a asset to the fiero community whether you think so or not. But I am no follower, I stick up for whats right and I was raised to know whats wrong. You guys obviously were not as blessed as I to have great parents instill those virtues into your life so I pity you all as well.

By the way you absolutely don't know how to spell absolutely. END OF DISCUSSION!

------------------
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 08-31-2008).]

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2008 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im so glad I sent all my fieros to the crusher.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop, you state and I quote "ambfiero jumped on the band wagon and posted in a thread gone off topic trying to take sides of the one that has the bigger following about a issue he knows absolutly nothing about." Well I have read this thread and the other one thats been opened up on this subject as well so I do know whats going on. What I also know is if you go through the trash can its always the same people starting the same crap and the thread ends up in the same place. YOU AND THE TRASH CAN BRIGADE ARE A JOKE. You and the cool kids can say anything you want to about me but the facts are the facts. You guys only hang out here to start crap and you guys love going after Archie, or Cali Kid, or who ever wants a V8, yada yada yada. Take the little kid clicks and go back to high school.
I have met Archie a few times and I do like the guy. He does great work, and unlike you or your buddies, he is a asset to the fiero community whether you think so or not. But I am no follower, I stick up for whats right and I was raised to know whats wrong. You guys obviously were not as blessed as I to have great parents instill those virtues into your life so I pity you all as well.

By the way you absolutely don't know how to spell absolutely. END OF DISCUSSION!

You have no place in this thread. This argument was started over a car barely anyone has seen. Since your the trash can historian please quote some of my archie hating posts. I have nothing against Archie or his cars. How have you seen the cars I build, are you a stalker, do you watch me sleep?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-31-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Apparently you have some inside information the rest of us don't have. Please surprise us. And don't hold back. Unless of course you are worried about negative ratings.

In the mean time, I'm sure nobody will be surprised I'm moving this to a slightly more appropriate section.

Of course I do, just cause its your Forum doesnt mean you know everything about it. I get PMs from many members that say they wanna say the same things but dont because of how rating happy the "FOLLOWERS" get. I could care less about the rating system and what ratings I get on differant topics. I tell it how it is. how I think it is and dont try to beat around the bush. If people cant handle it then thats not my problem.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

"Deal or No Deal." Once again, adults don't make deals with children....adults "instruct" children. The same as I'm instructing you, "Go and get your proof."

Just because this thread is in the garbage can, you're still not off the hook. We patiently await your findings.

Trust me--I will post the proof in this Thread along with a new Thread in General about the findings. Stop acting like a child and be patient, the time will come. And once it does all that believe he can do no wrong will be proven wrong. See--Like I said I have not reason to lie about whats wrong with the car.

I am going to put it out here now ahead of time:

Once the proof is there for everyone to see and plenty of witnesses. I will bet there will be a 1000 excuses being thrown out.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys only hang out here to start crap and you guys love going after Archie, or Cali Kid, or who ever wants a V8, yada yada yada.

Yeah--Search my name and you will see that the only reason I am here it to start problems. I have maybe 4 Threads that I have been in that have went to the Trash Can so that must mean thats all I am here for. You think I got all my positive ratings from starting problems?

And I am doing an LS4 swap now so that makes me a V-8 guy in the making. UHHH OOOOOO!!!!

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:

Havent seen you around in a while. Whats been going on?
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trust me--I will post the proof in this Thread along with a new Thread in General about the findings. Stop acting like a child and be patient, the time will come. And once it does all that believe he can do no wrong will be proven wrong. See--Like I said I have not reason to lie about whats wrong with the car.

I am going to put it out here now ahead of time:

Once the proof is there for everyone to see and plenty of witnesses. I will bet there will be a 1000 excuses being thrown out.

You really don't get it do you...........No one really cares if you do find or post any real facts about any of Archie's chops being perfect on being lopsided. Like I said earlier my car is not perfect, I could care less.
You by your own words saw Will's car at Loyde's a few years ago. So why did you wait so long so say anything?

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

You really don't get it do you...........No one really cares if you do find or post any real facts about any of Archie's chops being perfect on being lopsided. Like I said earlier my car is not perfect, I could care less.
You by your own words saw Will's car at Loyde's a few years ago. So why did you wait so long so say anything?

Why would that matter?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trust me--I will post the proof in this Thread along with a new Thread in General about the findings. .

Do you have a time line? Days, weeks, months, or years?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:

And we're so glad you can join the Fiero Insurgents on RFT now. Bye, bye.
R.I.P. 88GT5.0KILLER

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-31-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

So why did you wait so long so say anything?

I agree, because MstangBware didn't have any evidence for he definitely had enough time to look for feces. He had over 3 yrs. What a sorry prophetic investigator he is.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get it but seems that you dont. I didnt start this whole topic in the Thread. I mentioned something about a choptop with a major flaw and othrs ran with it. They asked the question and gave them my thoughts. Its not my fault that they cant accept that and deal with being wrong some times. That good if you are happy with your car and its not perfect.

I have saw Will's cars numerous times over Loyde's but it wasnt till the last time I was over there that I was standing behind it a noticed. I thought I was seeing things but there was another guy standing next to me and he saw the same thing. Once Will mentioned picking up the car I sent him a PM about a few things so he wouldnt be to shocked once he got the car. If he gets the car and the flaw is something he can live with thats good. I dont like the fact that there are those that believe I am lieing about the whole issue. I have no reason to lie about what I saw.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have saw Will's cars numerous times over Loyde's but it wasnt till the last time I was over there that I was standing behind it a noticed.

Oh so now, "it's numerous times." Just like ambfiero said of your, "You're a joke."

Talk is cheap. Go and get the "proof" and save the world of mankind from lop-sided choptops. I'm going to ride your like horse until I see your "proof."

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm going to ride your like horse until I see your "proof."

That was pretty gay.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-31-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh so now, "it's numerous times." Just like ambfiero said of your, "You're a joke."

Talk is cheap. Go and get the "proof" and save the world of mankind from lop-sided choptops. I'm going to ride your like horse until I see your "proof."

Yes--You can read--I said numerous times--That means I have been over Loyde's numerous times and Will's car has been there. Glad we got that cleared up for you.

I dont ride that way man--Leave you sexual orientation out of this Thread.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just like a wild bucking horse that needs to be man-handled, I'm riding you until I see your "proof."
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was pretty gay.

This is coming from the guy who started the GAY THREAD LOPSIDED CHOPS?

------------------
1936-2004

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003

Yes--You can read--I said numerous times--That means I have been over Loyde's numerous times and Will's car has been there. Glad we got that cleared up for you.

Just like I said, HIGH SCHOOL, you knew what he meant yet you act childish. Grow up man, your smart and have a lot to offer PFF. Don't get a bad rep for stupid stuff like lopsided chops. You see a real man would have gathered facts and called the person who did the chop and say hey I am not sure if you know this or not but your lines on the chops may be off and DISCUSS IT WITH THEM. A BOY comes into the forum and starts slinging crap and blabbing to everyone only to insult and smear their good name. Yes I know you didn't start this thread but your a big part of it. You guys really should grow up or get out.

------------------
1936-2004

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just like I said, HIGH SCHOOL, you knew what he meant yet you act childish. Grow up man, your smart and have a lot to offer PFF. Don't get a bad rep for stupid stuff like lopsided chops. You see a real man would have gathered facts and called the person who did the chop and say hey I am not sure if you know this or not but your lines on the chops may be off and DISCUSS IT WITH THEM. A BOY comes into the forum and starts slinging crap and blabbing to everyone only to insult and smear their good name. Yes I know you didn't start this thread but your a big part of it. You guys really should grow up or get out.

I haven't been in High School for sometime but do I wish I could go back sometimes. At this point we are both acting childish and all being said is just something to do for me. I didn't bring any names into the Thread about who did the chop or who the car belonged to. If you go back and read you will see that Archee stated who's car is was and then went off topic talking about the car being at Loyde's. Then from there went off topic again with MadJurl about I should be helping him get the car back and such. So go back and read and you will see where this all started. I will give you a hit, I was asked what was wrong with the car by another member and I stated the problem. Also this is just the internet where people come to read, type and have fun so its okay if not all Threads turn out good.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't been in High School for sometime but do I wish I could go back sometimes. At this point we are both acting childish and all being said is just something to do for me. I didn't bring any names into the Thread about who did the chop or who the car belonged to. If you go back and read you will see that Archee stated who's car is was and then went off topic talking about the car being at Loyde's. Then from there went off topic again with MadJurl about I should be helping him get the car back and such. So go back and read and you will see where this all started. I will give you a hit, I was asked what was wrong with the car by another member and I stated the problem. Also this is just the internet where people come to read, type and have fun so its okay if not all Threads turn out good.

How long must we wait for "proof."

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Two threads and and 4-pages later let's do a recap;

"All being said is just something to do for me.

Just like I said, HIGH SCHOOL, you knew what he meant yet you act childish.

If it sounds like a child and acts like a child, then most likely it's a child, although in a mans body.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two threads and and 4-pages later let's do a recap;

If it sounds like a child and acts like a child, then most likely it's a child, although in a mans body.

So your turned on by kids in a mans body? I really hope you have a wife because if you don't you a pathetic old lonely man who throws allot of money into cars then gets on the internet to argue about something that you have no part of. Stephen Poe has already been proven more of a adult than yourself, Stephen Poe has more of a life than you the only thing you have more of than Stephen Poe is money. I can't speak for Stephen but I'm pretty sure there's no way he'd trade his life for yours.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So your turned on by kids in a mans body? I really hope you have a wife because if you don't you a pathetic old lonely man who throws allot of money into cars then gets on the internet to argue about something that you have no part of. Stephen Poe has already been proven more of a adult than yourself, Stephen Poe has more of a life than you the only thing you have more of than Stephen Poe is money. I can't speak for Stephen but I'm pretty sure there's no way he'd trade his life for yours.

Whats pathetic is your statement above and the insinuation of madcurl being something he is not. I don't know you or how old you are, but your comments/actions make sound very juvenile. Grown up or get out.

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 09-01-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock