Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Archie's chop's/Mikes windows results. by joshua riedl
Started on: 10-05-2006 04:53 PM
Replies: 304 (9899 views)
Last post by: anonymity on 06-25-2009 07:34 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this uneven problem (assuming there is one) affect the fastbacks also or just the notchbacks?
IP: Logged
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
JScott... I too would like to have glass windows when i'm ready for my chop. I will get the chop either way but I would prefer to have glass if given a choice.

As for you being concerned about people being able to pull the window out and open the door... I can do that now even with my glass windows. I understand that non glass windows would be easier to get in but glass does'nt make it impossible.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wha...? there REALLY was a Y sub1 error? that there is funny!

I must be an idiot sevant.... Actually, I think I just misspelled 'sevant'... and probably 'misspell' too...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

As for you being concerned about people being able to pull the window out and open the door... I can do that now even with my glass windows. I understand that non glass windows would be easier to get in but glass does'nt make it impossible.

Yeah, I know, I have a fix in mind, but I don't want to reveal what it is on an open forum...

Blake, naw, there wasn't really an error, but I did alter the drawing in honor of Pythagoras in order to show his theorem. Not often you get to use trigonometry on PFF.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Yeah, I know, I have a fix in mind, but I don't want to reveal what it is on an open forum...

Razor Blades tucked behind the weather strip?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does this uneven problem (assuming there is one) affect the fastbacks also or just the notchbacks?

I have only seen it in NB chops.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Razor Blades tucked behind the weather strip?

Ooooh, that would work too.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I have only seen it in NB chops.

Have you seen this one??? It looks like it's from Texas. By looking at the picture on e-bay it looks like this car is really crooked

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...dZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Anyone know who chopped this car ??? and can anyone tell what kind of side windows it has ?
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well as good as it looks you cant go off a picture, tape it and say its perfect. The one thing I did forsure at the 25th was go look at the Stinger for the same issue as Will's car.

Good look huh. It's kinda hard trying to peek at the "obvious" flows when the Stinger was backed-in with tall trees behind it. Did you bother mentioned to GTJeff that [you] driven all the way to the 25th to tell him that the Stinger contained "obvious" flaws and that Archie is imperfect.

Stinger; notice the trees in the background. Keep in mind he got a real good view at the 25th.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-26-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:
Have you seen this one??? It looks like it's from Texas. By looking at the picture on e-bay it looks like this car is really crooked

Anyone know who chopped this car ??? and can anyone tell what kind of side windows it has ?

Have never saw this car before and being its way out in El Paso I doudt I ever will unless someone local buys it. No clue who chopped it being there are only 2 NB chops and 1 FB chop here in Tx that I have seen. I am sure someone will send the guy a E-mail to ask him.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by madcurl:

Good look huh. It's kinda hard trying to peek at the "obvious" flows when the Stinger was backed-in with tall trees behind it. Did you bother mentioned to GTJeff that [you] driven all the way to the 25th to tell him that the Stinger contained "obvious" flaws and that Archie is imperfect.

Stinger; notice the trees in the background. Keep in mind he got a real good view at the 25th.

You are stuck on this whole issue with Stinger aren't you? Yes it was backed into place just like the rest of the car in that row. But there was about 10-12 feet beind the cars so people could get around. That's all it took to be able to get behind the car to see it was like Will's. Like I said I will leave this alone until I see Will's car again and have the proof so all the non-believers can see. Once again I have no reason to lie about what I saw and could find many other things to start comversation about.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are stuck on this whole issue with Stinger aren't you? Yes it was backed into place just like the rest of the car in that row. But there was about 10-12 feet beind the cars so people could get around. That's all it took to be able to get behind the car to see it was like Will's.

Oh really, 10-12 feet is all that is needed huh?

Then at the 25th I noticed the same defect on the Stinger that was done many many years ago. Looks like the mesurement they use for that side versus the other side is off and hasnt been changed. You can really notice the differance if you stand being the car about 30 foot or so. I might be able to get a picture of the local car if its needed.

Dude, in a earlier posting you said that it took 30 feet to see the "obvious" flaws.

You are stuck on this whole issue with Stinger aren't you? Once again I have no reason to lie about what I saw and could find many other things to start comversation about.

Dude, your observations are being "measured" by using your own very words. Please, go back to your Insurgent friends on RFT. Tell them how your where own'd here.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, your observations are being "measured" by using your own very words. Please, go back to your Insurgent friends on RFT. Tell them how your where own'd here.

Like I said there HERO--I am done with this topic and will have the proof needed to SHUT YOU UP the next time I see Will's car. I have already said it once but I will say it again to you very SLOW--Being I can tell you must be a little hard of reading:

I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!! IF I WANTED TO START A FLAME WAR THEN THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!
Did you get that?

Let's make a deal since you think I am so full of it and just making all this up. Nothing else will be said about this issue in this Thread until proof is shown with pictures and/or several witnesses or both. The DEAL:

If I am right then you admit you are wrong and leave the Forum

If you are right then I admit it and I leave the Forum.

I stand behind what I have seen and have no worries about having to leave the forum. You on the other hand are only going off words, pictures and the thought that I am only doing this to stir the pot with Archee.

Sound like a deal or are you going to start crawfishin out of all the crap you have spouted out your hole?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again I have no reason to lie about what I saw """and could find many other things to start comversation about."""

Then dude why did you bring it up in the first place?? You did start this "sub topic".
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said there HERO--I am done with this topic and will have the proof needed to SHUT YOU UP the next time I see Will's car. I have already said it once but I will say it again to you very SLOW--Being I can tell you must be a little hard of reading:

I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUE AT HAND!!!!!!! IF I WANTED TO START A FLAME WAR THEN THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!
Did you get that?

Let's make a deal since you think I am so full of it and just making all this up. Nothing else will be said about this issue in this Thread until proof is shown with pictures and/or several witnesses or both. The DEAL:

If I am right then you admit you are wrong and leave the Forum

If you are right then I admit it and I leave the Forum.

I stand behind what I have seen and have no worries about having to leave the forum. You on the other hand are only going off words, pictures and the thought that I am only doing this to stir the pot with Archee.

Sound like a deal or are you going to start crawfishin out of all the crap you have spouted out your hole?

First off. I don't make deals with RFT insurgents.

Secondly, your "obvious" flaws that you've stated proved to be weak and insufficient when viewed by the pictures thus your mouthing-off on a a subject you didn't have evidence to back-up and therefore had to fall on your very own sword.

Thirdly, (which is the root of your issue) you have "issues" with V8Archie and anything that comes forth from his shop. That became evident by the mere fact you brought up the subject, which had no bearing on the subject at hand.... V8Archie chop top owners wanting glass.

Fourth; When adults are talking (trying resolve an important issues) please children stay out of adult conversations.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a chop top on eBay... not an Archie chop and it had windows... I sent him a question asking about the side windows. He replied that they were the bone stock windows and can not be rolled up all the way. He intended to by windows from V8 Archie, but never got around to it. He claims a body shop in Albuquerque did the chop top. Thought that might be interesting.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, you guys have sure been having a field day while I've been gone.

No way am I going to respond to everythng you guys were jabbering about while I've been gone.

Let me just summarize it....

Some guy who has been bashing me & telling me how to run my business for the last year or 2 says the Notchie Chop roof is off. Says he can prove it with pictures. While saying that, he lets it slip that he has good enough access to Loydes place that he can prove it with pictures thus confirming a rumor that was going around at the 25th that there were a few TX guys that access to Loyde but were keeping it quiet so that this Forum wouldn't find out that they were not trying to help them solve their problems.

So, we have 2 topics at that point, 1st, the notchie chop has a flaw according to some & 2nd, a few local people must have Loydes NEW contact info & they're withholding it from people who aretrying to get ahold of him.

On topic #2, Some respond that I've bashed the NTFC. Sorry guys, I never mentioned NTFC, you did. However, it's interesting to note that there is no one that has denied that they have access to Loyde. I'm not the only one who's noticed that a small circle of people around Loyde have been very quiet in the "Can't get my parts from Loyde" threads. One guy even says that using their contact with Loyde to help out his customers would not be right. Somehow I think that if I had taken 100% down payments in the $16K area each from 6 or 8 people & had not delivered in 2 or 3 years on projects that had been 100% paid for in advance, these same people would be right up front screaming for justice. But not a peep from them when their buddy is the one everyone is trying to get ahold of.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much" whole lotta complaining from people from NTFC claiming that I insulted the club, when I never said a word about them. Kinda looks like I hit a nerve with a few people running that club. Almost so over sensitive that they read NTFC, when all I said was a few people in TX.

On Topic #1, Someone claims that there is a flaw in the chop top. Claims he can support his claims by getting pictures. Claims that Archie must use the "Wrong Dimensions" on the Notchie Chops. (Sure that's what we did. Everyone knows that all Fiero chassis' are similar, so we decided to build a modification that needs to be symetrical. But we also decided that we'd build the notchies to be non-symetrical, just to see if anyone would notice.)

Someone else takes an existing picture & does a layout inspection on it, showing it to be symetrical.

Then the OP says that you can't go off a picture....... then turns right around & says he's going to get some picture proof.

And Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.... on it goes

I wish i had a Dime for everytime someone makes an accusation without a bit of proof or documentation.

Too bad these guys won't put any effort to help people out with Loyde & will spend days trying to get a piece of me.

When will it end?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-26-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First off. I don't make deals with RFT insurgents.

Secondly, your "obvious" flaws that you've stated proved to be weak and insufficient when viewed by the pictures thus your mouthing-off on a a subject you didn't have evidence to back-up and therefore had to fall on your very own sword.

Thirdly, (which is the root of your issue) you have "issues" with V8Archie and anything that comes forth from his shop. That became evident by the mere fact you brought up the subject, which had no bearing on the subject at hand.... V8Archie chop top owners wanting glass.

Fourth; When adults are talking (trying resolve an important issues) please children stay out of adult conversations.

DEAL or STFU?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Archie:
Some guy who has been bashing me & telling me how to run my business for the last year or 2 says the Notchie Chop roof is off. Says he can prove it with pictures. While saying that, he lets it slip that he has good enough access to Loydes place that he can prove it with pictures thus confirming a rumor that was going around at the 25th that there were a few TX guys that access to Loyde but were keeping it quiet so that this Forum wouldn't find out that they were not trying to help them solve their problems.

So, we have 2 topics at that point, 1st, the notchie chop has a flaw according to some & 2nd, a few local people must have Loydes NEW contact info & they're withholding it from people who aretrying to get ahold of him.

On topic #2, Some respond that I've bashed the NTFC. Sorry guys, I never mentioned NTFC, you did. However, it's interesting to note that there is no one that has denied that they have access to Loyde. I'm not the only one who's noticed that a small circle of people around Loyde have been very quiet in the "Can't get my parts from Loyde" threads. One guy even says that using their contact with Loyde to help out his customers would not be right. Somehow I think that if I had taken 100% down payments in the $16K area each from 6 or 8 people & had not delivered in 2 or 3 years on projects that had been 100% paid for in advance, these same people would be right up front screaming for justice. But not a peep from them when their buddy is the one everyone is trying to get ahold of.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much" whole lotta complaining from people from NTFC claiming that I insulted the club, when I never said a word about them. Kinda looks like I hit a nerve with a few people running that club. Almost so over sensitive that they read NTFC, when all I said was a few people in TX.

On Topic #1, Someone claims that there is a flaw in the chop top. Claims he can support his claims by getting pictures. Claims that Archie must use the "Wrong Dimensions" on the Notchie Chops. (Sure that's what we did. Everyone knows that all Fiero chassis' are similar, so we decided to build a modification that needs to be symetrical. But we also decided that we'd build the notchies to be non-symetrical, just to see if anyone would notice.)

Someone else takes an existing picture & does a layout inspection on it, showing it to be symetrical.

Then the OP says that you can't go off a picture....... then turns right around & says he's going to get some picture proof.

Once again you go off on the wrong subject that has no bearing on what is being said. The issue between Loyde and his customers is not my problems and there is nothing I can do about it. If things need to be done to correct the issue then it needs to be done by the customers and not by me being I dont have anything in it. I will tell you I live 35 minutes from Loyde. If you are that concerned about helping people out then why dont you take a trip and help them out. There was one person at the 25th who asked about Loyde and that was Dirty Harry from down in FL.

Now back to your lopesided NB Chop Top:

When I see the car next time is will not be at Loyde's but at another location getting corrected. I said I will have proof with pictures, witnesses and hell even the owner of the chop. So that should be enough proof that the chop isnt right and I am correct.

I will offer you the same deal I offered MADCURL--Take it or STFU!!!!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DEAL or STFU?

Sorry Howie Mandell, this isn't the show, "Deal or No Deal" and like stated earlier; I don't deal with RFT insurgents.

Redeem yourself and help Will-Martin retrieve his car or at least have some dignity by "falling upon your sword," for you have embarrassed yourself today.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Howie Mandell, this isn't the show, "Deal or No Deal" and like stated earlier; I don't deal with RFT insurgents.

Redeem yourself and help Will-Martin retrieve his car or at least have some dignity by "falling upon your sword," for you have embarrassed yourself today.

See my above statement to you--If you cant read then I can have it put in voice form for you so you can understand. I love to see people crawfishin when they get worried they will be proven wrong.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again you go off on the wrong subject that has no bearing on what is being said. The issue between Loyde and his customers is not my problems and there is nothing I can do about it. If things need to be done to correct the issue then it needs to be done by the customers and not by me being I dont have anything in it. I will tell you I live 35 minutes from Loyde. If you are that concerned about helping people out then why dont you take a trip and help them out. There was one person at the 25th who asked about Loyde and that was Dirty Harry from down in FL.

When I see the car next time is will not be at Loyde's but at another location getting corrected. I said I will have proof with pictures, witnesses and hell even the owner of the chop. So that should be enough proof that the chop isnt right and I am correct.

I will offer you the same deal I offered MADCURL--Take it or STFU!!!!!

I got news for you, I don't have to take your stupid deal & I don't have to STFU.

Just like other people like you who come to a gunfight with a knife, I'll be here a long time after you're gone.

It anyone needs to STFU, it's you.

You came here with one liner remarks about me, while saying you have no pot in this fire & no reason to lie. Yet you bring no proof. And you lie about your motives.

Then you're telling me to STFU.

You're desprite right now because no one is taking your word for anything you say.

So you're getting mad, you feel insulted, no one believes you, you want to challenge everyone to duel. Maybe, the next time you start trying to bash someone, you might be wanting to bring the proof with you when you come.

You'd really like this thread to end up in the trash can because then the real results of your buddie's window results would be buried in the trashcan. You're going to have to tell a lot of other people to STFU before this thread gets to the trashcan.

You see, many people suspected that you & a few others were being way too quiet about the Loyde deal, but no one said anything because they didn't have enough proof. The rumor of the same thing was going around at the 25th, but no one said anything because there was no positive proof. Now that you've flopped your mouth so much & a few others have protested a bit too much. The proof is right here for everyone to see. You should learn from this, if you're going to go after someone, bring some proof. Don't make the accusations & then ask for a time out while you go find some proof.

So, here's a deal for you. You STFU & I'll forget about all the insults you've hurled my way in the last year.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The man, "Who strains the nate, but swallows the camel." You'd rather go through great links to argue an imaginary flaw, but would rather over look a greater issue at hand in "helping your fellow man" retrieve his car. If you had any dignity left in your bones you'd give Will-Martin the needed numbers to reach Lloyd or at least aid him by towing his car so that Will-Martin could begin the painting process, but instead you'd rather make boyish challenges.

Sound typical of your comrade insurgents over on RFT. Go. Run and tell them all of your great challenges you’ve made. Tell them how you boosted about seeing the backside of the Stinger at the 25th and how much of a slayer you've become on Pennock members. Come on, go now and start a thread. For I’m sure your buddy’s are waiting.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The man, "Who strains the nate, but swallows the camel." You'd rather go through great links to argue an imaginary flaw, but would rather over look a greater issue at hand in "helping your fellow man" retrieve his car. If you had any dignity left in your bones you'd give Will-Martin the needed numbers to reach Lloyd or at least aid him by towing his car so that Will-Martin could begin the painting process, but instead you'd rather make boyish challenges.

Are you high? There is no other phone # for Loyde other than what is posted on his website. How do you expect Stephen to spend time and money to pick up a car he has no permission from Loyde or Will to retrieve.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-26-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Are you high? There is no other phone # for Loyde other than what is posted on his website. How do you expect Stephen to spend time and money to pick up a car he has no permission from Loyde or Will to retrieve.

It's interesting that Stephen has asked Will for permission to measure his car but refuses to offer will his assistance in obtaining his car.

And he offers no assistance to the numbers of other people who have issues with Loyde.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-26-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you high?

Only when reading Mstangbware comments.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

It's interesting that Stephen has asked Will for permission to measure his car but refuses to offer will his assistance in obtaining his car.

And he offers no assistance to the numbers of other people who have issues with Loyde.

Archie

Stephens not refusing to do anything. I don't think you realize Stephen doesn't live next door to Loyde.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stephens not refusing to do anything. I don't think you realize Stephen doesn't live next door to Loyde.

He doesn't live next door to me either but that doesn't keep him from telling me how I should run my business & knowing everything I'm doing wrong.

That being considered, Loyde should be an easy one to take care of.

Besides, HE's THE ONE who claimed that he had enough access to Loyde & the cars parked in the tall grass at Loydes that he could prove his claims. If he has the kind of access he claims then he can help people get thru to the guy they have a deal with.

He doesn't have that kind of access to my operation, yet he has his nose in my business all the time.

Archie
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should probably re read throe posts.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should probably re read throe posts.

Wow, great response.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last post in this Thread till I see Will's car again, which will probally be soon enough. The proof will be put out there then and all that say I am making this up will be wrong. All other issues that have been thrown in this Thread can be dealt with by the individuals that have the issues. The issues are not something that myself or any other member here in Tx can deal with being its a business owned by someone else. I will post back in this Thread when the proof is there so all can see the issue I am takling about.

Just so everyone knows--Will lives here in Tx also and can just as easily go over to get his car at anytime. I cant understand why yall think I have to be the one to go get the car. Its not mine and Will can just as easily go get the car along with whatever else he is owed. If it was my car then I would just simply go get the car. Why do you think its up to me to pick up a car that is owned by a local Texan?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 08-27-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you expect Stephen to spend time and money to pick up a car he has no permission from Loyde or Will to retrieve.

Here, I'll give you some clues.

1. Get in touch with Will-Martin via phone or PMs.

I'm sure Will-Martin would love it if a local Texan assisted him. No doubt Will-Martin will pay your for gas if needed. Meet him at a designation location and roll out.

2. Unless Lloyd is on a trip (away from home), he can't be working 24/7, so arrange for a pick-up on a Saturday late evening hours. Ring the bell door and ask for his car.

Sounds simple enough for me.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-27-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give me money for a trailer rental, gas and time and I'd do it, I'm allot closer to Loyde's anyway.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 08-27-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last post in this Thread till I see Will's car again, which will probally be soon enough. The proof will be put out there then and all that say I am making this up will be wrong. All other issues that have been thrown in this Thread can be dealt with by the individuals that have the issues. The issues are not something that myself or any other member here in Tx can deal with being its a business owned by someone else. I will post back in this Thread when the proof is there so all can see the issue I am takling about.

Man, plug that pie hole and just get the damn car. We can hear your elitist "Sermon on the Mount" later on. For I'm sure by getting your pictorial moment to shine out-ways Will-martin's getting his car.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Give me money for a trailer rental, gas and time and I'd do it, I'm allot closer to Loyde's anyway.

Will-Martin has a trailer, gas, and the time. He just needs someone with the right connections. If you’re a member of the NTFC you should be doing this "simple of love of your fellowman." Remember, during hurricane Rita nobody was asking for a fee on Pennocks. People went out their way to help Jscott and others. If you do things "grudgingly" you've missed the point.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job, your a idiot, If Will has all those things then Will doesn't need anyones help. He knows where Loyde lives.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good job, your a idiot, If Will has all those things then Will doesn't need anyones help. He knows where Loyde lives.

He missing one element, "He doesn't have the right connections." Since you're closest to Loyds, "Get off your high horse and help the man."

Oh yeah, Will-Martin has connections to a trailer. Like in "cash to rent one" idiot.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF do you think I can do that Will can't?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF do you think I can do that Will can't?

You're missing the point. If someone outside your TX group assists Will-Martin and he retrieves his car by means of them. That "act of kindness" will far out weigh any argument you or mstangbware could ever produce (real or unreal). All eyes are on you buddy.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not a part of any group. How is tagging along with Will to go knock on Loydes door going to outweigh anything? Will and Loyde are big boys and we are not there parents. I have no doubt Will is going to get his car back and there is nothing anyone can do anything to make it go faster unless for some reason Will doesn't have the time, If thats the case then he can buy some of my time.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock