ricer kills by thor842m4
Started on: 10-22-2004 07:48 PM
Replies: 196 (4001 views)
Last post by: wkayl on 11-04-2004 01:11 AM
CertifiedMechanic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CertifiedMechanicSend a Private Message to CertifiedMechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no one needs to back me up. You only have one person backing you up, and you both share the same IQ. If you were so right about what you were saying, more people would be agreeing with you.

modified 4 cylinders getting better fuel mileage then v8s not necessarily. But your just a grease monkey working at a lube shop. Maybe you would know something about gearing and torque.

LOL
engineers reinventing the wheel. I wonder how many engineers are you putting down on here. The engineers that built your car are idiots i bet. And you love the car they "engineered" HA HA LOL

So because you rebuilt and engine makes you know everything about it. i bet the same goes with every shadetree mechanic that has rebuilt an engine.

So when my g/f puts a wheel on a car, she knows that the wheel makes the car roll down the street. But she has no clue about the physical forces that are acting upon the wheel. I bet you share the same intelligence.

"wheel comes off, it rolls, wheel goes back on" I'm a genious now

and whats up with the pissed off attitude, did i offend your intelligence

btw, theres no boost at idle. you should look up on how a turbo works.

I can drive on the highway, with a turbo car, and have it at WOT, without having any boost.

Oh ya , you put a turbo on a car and remove it for a living, so you know how they work, my bad

If im bored later, ill reply back to every sentence that you typed

IP: Logged
CertifiedMechanic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CertifiedMechanicSend a Private Message to CertifiedMechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CertifiedMechanic

205 posts
Member since May 2004
Rear-Wheel Drive Chevrolet Cavalier - John Lingenfelter

Pro Class - NHRA
5-3 with Chevrolet Cavalier
5-4 with GMC Sonoma Truck
Points Finish - 2nd

Did not compete in first race of season (Gainesville).

Competed at Englishtown, Atco, Houston and Reading with GMC Sonoma Truck.

No. 1 qualifier at Atco.

Ran an elapsed time of 7.287 seconds at 186.90 mph with Sonoma to become the world's quickest 4-cylinder drag vehicle.

Competed at Dallas, Woodburn, Sonoma, Englishtown and Pomona with rear-wheel drive Chevrolet Cavalier.

Won at Woodburn.

No. 1 qualifier at Woodburn and Pomona.

Ran a career best elapsed time of 6.993 seconds at 197.67 mph at Pomona.

Crashed at Sonoma (minor damage).

Crashed at Pomona (transported to Pomona Valley Hospital). Will undergo rehab in Indianapolis.

btw, you mention 4 cylinders are fast, but v8s are faster in NHRA DUH

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) This is not an Eagle Talon/whatever forum. DSMtuners.com is.

2) You can turbo/whatever a stock 4 banger and make it faster than a V8. Congratulations. You could also turbo a stock V8 and blow the doors off that turbo 4 banger. Theres no replacement for displacement.

3) Your wonderful Eagle was not only canceled like the Fiero, but the company went under too. The 3000GT AWD was also canceled. In fact, the only AWDs left that aren't trucks or vans are Subarus, and every Subaru for the last 30+ years has been AWD. Says a lot about the staying power of that set up. I'd hate to think how much power loss there is on your 10 year old technology Talons and what not due to the elaborate driveline.

4) The Fiero was a commuter car, not a sports car like the Talon. It was canceled before the Talon ever came out. They were not meant to compete. The Fiero was never meant to be a 600hp monster, or even a 200hp one (minus the '90 prototype), whereas the Talon had that potential. So it takes a rather special effort to make a Fiero a monster, not flipping through the latest APC catalog or whatever. Further, the Fiero has a rather weak FWD transmission that was never meant to handle 600hp. Its not rated for more than 220 or so tops by the manufacturer. Your Talon is rated for a lot more. Finally, in case you haven't noticed, the aftermarket for Fiero's is extremely limited, as modding them is not comparatively common. Parts for Fiero's are unique and aren't a dime a dozen like they are for some of the more popular imports like your Talon because there isn't the same demand for them.

5) Its kind of hard to be unique when you can't count the number of modded cars just like yours in your own town. I can count the number of Fiero's here without using my toes, and the number of modded ones on one hand. Its kind of nice to stand out from the crowd, but if you want to go with the flow and do what everyone else is, thats your business.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003
Uh oh, the Gas Milage case comes crashing down!

The gist: A 2005 Vette with 4 More liters of displacement, 4 More cylinders, 205 More Horsepower, and 197 More lb-ft of Torque gets the SAME CITY GAS MILAGE as the '92 Talon TSI and 3-7MPG BETTER HIGHWAY MILAGE.

1992 Eagle Talon
4cyl 2.0l DOHC Turbo AWD
195HP, 203lb-ft Tq.

Premium Pump Gas
4spd Auto: 18mpg City, 21mpg Highway
5spd Manual: 20mpg City, 25mpg Highway.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymake/Eagle1992.shtml

2005 Chevrolet Corvette
8cyl 6.0l Pushrod N/A
400HP, 400lb-ft Tq.

Premium Pump Gas
4spd Auto: 18mpg City, 26mpg Highway
6spd Manual: 18mpg City, 28mpg Highway

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymake/Chevrolet2005.shtml

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jimmy:

Pat, hows it going? I ran a 12.9@109mph on pump last year on the stock motor and some basic upgrades. This year I built up a 2.4 motor, added dsmlink (basic stand alone), fuel mods, turbo mods, better clutch, bunch of little stuff. I hope to get it to the track this year, I may have to travel south as the tracks are closed in the Minnesota area. The thought of driving 600 miles in one direction just to drag race doesn't bother me in the least bit! A group of us are planning to hit up a track sometime in the next month, preferably an IHRA track.

Jim

Hey man, its going. Banged up the car a little a few weeks ago. Need a new control arm. and I busted the return line for the remote water pump. So I gotta drop it to fix it. Just need some time and money. While its out I wanna cam it and port the heads. With the rr's I should see around 360-380 at the wheels. Ill keep the N2O also. So figure close to 500 at the wheels on the spray Should be a fun little car!!

Oh, I joined the airforce too. Dunno if ill be at the dells next yr.

------------------
1986 GT, LT1/4T60E
http://hometown.aol.com/ptfiero/index.html
On the forum
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/045554.html
more in depth look
http://dtcc.cz28.com/LT1build/index.htm

ricreatr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ricreatrSend a Private Message to ricreatrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ahhh, intermision, im going to go get some more popcorn
Sean4852

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sean4852Send a Private Message to Sean4852Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CertifiedMechanic:

no one needs to back me up. You only have one person backing you up, and you both share the same IQ. If you were so right about what you were saying, more people would be agreeing with you.

modified 4 cylinders getting better fuel mileage then v8s not necessarily. But your just a grease monkey working at a lube shop. Maybe you would know something about gearing and torque.

Some people dont have the guts to stand up for what they belive. I know there are people here that agree with us as there are people that chose a 4cly, turbo or not, over a v8 so for one reason or another they found that for what they want to do a 4cly is a better choise.

Just as my age and being in school has nothing to do with what I know or how I came to know it how does his occupation affect his inteligence? You can have a phd and work at mc donalds...

I will agree the gm 6 speeds do get awsome mileage but since everyone else was bringing it up the technology is better. higher gearing for a lower rpm crusing speed with sufficient torque to move the car along with more precise fuel management.

You "bet" the engineers that built our cars are idiots eh? running the times that we have listed above on the stock bottom end seems to show otherwise. We never said we know everything about engines, we know how they work on the physical level and how to keep them from coming apart. You seem to care more about you knowing the chemical makeup of the grease on the engine so you can say you know more about it than anyone else. You know what? Nobody ****ing cares. Anybody can read an internet article about the physical forces acting on a wheel, or even go to one of those new fangled libraries and figure it out. To be honest I dont care about that either, I know what I need to do to make the car fast and I do it, simple enough.

No boost at idle, rev it up off idle. I know how turbo's work, you make them out to be some super mystical object that nobody can understand. They are an air pump, a power adder, just like nitrous or a supercharger. Nothing more. Your car must have one hellova big turbo then or the speed limit on the highway is about 15mph cause if I lay into it at anything more than 2k rpms it has boost. More exhaust going out of the car, the faster the turbo spins, low rpms or low throttle conditions will limit the airflow going through the turbine side of the turbocharger and thus will have insufficient energy to provide more airflow on the intake side of the turbo than the engine is consuming and thus no boost. There, how's that for a stupid simple explanation of it...

You continue calling us and our cars ricers, yet you seem unwilling to race and backup that statement. So when I said show me the list of cars that run 8's in street trim you show me a list of gay drag strip only cars, cant find any that run 8's in street trim? how bout 9's or 10's? I know there are some in the 10's...

fastback 86- I stated the talon was cancled, obviously it was a loosing investment for them. However if you think subaru's are the only cars with awd now you are sadly mistaken. Mitsu currently has 3 flavors of the evo to try if you want to play with a fast car; base evo, MR, and RS. Mitsu's still use basically the same awd setup as they have from the evo 1's, works fine....

I am not bagging on fieros man, I love the cars. I dont know why everyone is thinking we are. I know how lucky I am to have huge aftermarket support and lots of online help.

I am not being unique, to this i will agree. However building a badass v8 for a mustang or camaro isn't exactly unquie either. I bought this talon for its versitility and its ability to take to mods without needing expensive engine internal upgrades right away, I did not buy it because I think v8's suck, but a high powered rwd v8 + bad weather = me in ditch, not cool...

------------------

There is no replacement for: AWD, high rpm's and very very big turbo's

trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2004 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
certified dumb a$$. i find it funny that you call me a shadetree mechanic. lets check out your webpage. http://www.geocities.com/fierospeeder hm. you must not have been an engineer for long, if at all. you were still in school in 01. sh*t man, i hate to say it, but you seem to be losing credibility. not to rag on community colleges, but are you taking your engineering courses there? or did you learn everything from shadetree mechanic? they sure were good at bolting on stuff.

i work in a real shop, im not a lube monkey. i have pictures of both of my cars and sean has pictures of his. mine may not look the greatest, but at least i have proof. you don't even have any pictures of your fiero on the webpage. hiding something? or are you just sore cause your thunderbird is slow?

------------------
88 fiero coupe. 2.8/5 spd (last driven sept 02)
90 eclipse. 4g63t, the replacement for displacement

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My bad, I forgot the Evo was AWD. Still, out of all the sports cars made today, 1 rally inspired car from Mitsubishi and one company (Subaru) thats been doing it for 30+ years, thats not saying much. The fact that a vast majority of cars are either FWD or RWD does. Also, most of those cars are FWD for monetary reasons. The market for pure sports cars is reletively small. There is a large market, however, for cars that can carry a small family and all your stuff, and still be fast. Hence, all your 4 seat, usually 4 door pocket rockets and big familiy cars with big engines. The reason for FWD is that it eliminates the transmission and driveshaft tunnels, which opens up a lot of interior space. People love thier leg room. They care a lot more about said leg room than whether FWD or RWD is stronger and performs better.
Sean4852

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sean4852Send a Private Message to Sean4852Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

My bad, I forgot the Evo was AWD. Still, out of all the sports cars made today, 1 rally inspired car from Mitsubishi and one company (Subaru) thats been doing it for 30+ years, thats not saying much. The fact that a vast majority of cars are either FWD or RWD does. Also, most of those cars are FWD for monetary reasons. The market for pure sports cars is reletively small. There is a large market, however, for cars that can carry a small family and all your stuff, and still be fast. Hence, all your 4 seat, usually 4 door pocket rockets and big familiy cars with big engines. The reason for FWD is that it eliminates the transmission and driveshaft tunnels, which opens up a lot of interior space. People love thier leg room. They care a lot more about said leg room than whether FWD or RWD is stronger and performs better.

AWD is not a pure straight line car, I am not going to argue that. For all out straightline performance RWD will always win, AWD is nice in inclimate weather, and is great for "stoplight" races where you dont have the awd driveline loss coming into play. AWD is more expensive to produce and maintain and it is why there are few of them made, fwd is cheap and easier for the novice to control in bad weather, rwd's are easy to wreck in bad weater. I agree with everything your saying, no doubt. Thank you.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sean4852:

I will agree the gm 6 speeds do get awsome mileage but since everyone else was bringing it up the technology is better. higher gearing for a rpm crusing speed with sufficient torque to move the car along with more precise fuel management.

My 1986 Fiero SE with a ZZ4 350 V-8 Crate engine, a 4-bbl carb and the standard V-6 4spd manual trans is getting about 24mpg combined highway/city driving. (355hp/405 torque)
I would guess I get about 20 city and 26 highway. No 6-spd, no higher gearing, no "better technology" than what was available in 1986, and no computer-controlled fuel management.

PFF
System Bot
ricreatr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ricreatrSend a Private Message to ricreatrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh good, the second part. im sure thor842m4 had no idea it would be so entertaining!

edit: itoatfw future junior member

[This message has been edited by ricreatr (edited 10-29-2004).]

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Some other AWD "Cars" include Audi's, VW's, Pontiac's upcoming G6, Lambo's, Cadillac's STS, Chrysler's 500 etc, etc. There are quite a few AWD cars on the market.

------------------

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if were arguing that awd is better then why didnt the ACT sponserd 91 Talon TSi win in the NOPI X-Box racing series? a RWD supra sponsored by Titan Motorsports won. mitsubishi is known for the AWD 1g's and 2g's but they are also known for breaking A LOT... i dont know one person whos had a DSM or a Stealth/3000gt that hasnt ripped out the AWD system while just driving it NORMAL. they are still nice cars that would be cool to have if you had a TON of money to pour into them but for that kinda cash you can have something that handles MUCH better like an older vette or even a used Lotus if you get to the newer years.

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

My Fiero XoticRydzMid-Rear Madness

Member of the "Im Tired Of All The Flame Wars" committee ITOATFW

Be Excellent To Each Other" - Bill S. Preston Esquire Ted Theadore Logan

leviathan muledy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2004 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leviathan muledySend a Private Message to leviathan muledyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im sure all you talon/eclipse/laser,wrx, and evo guys are misunderstanding the intent of the thread here. this isn't a import performance debate, and if it were then WHY WOULD IT BE IN A FIERO FORUM???. Its just footage of fiero vs. imports, plain and simple. so anyways how about some videos?
GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF did all this DSM and AWD talk come from. This thread was about ricers and has nothing to do about turbos or AWD cars. The guys talking about DSM, WHY are you talking about them here, this specific thread has NOTHING to do about them. WHY are you trying to compare a turbo AWD dsm to a Fiero, to make yourselves feel better??? GO back to the DSM forums, NO ONE was bashing you here and you have nothing to prove here. I even have respect for DSMs since my friend has a turbo one.

The DSM guy here reminds me of that Fiero guy that went to the Corvette forums and tried comparing Fieros to Corvettes.

SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not trying to be an ******* , I love my Fiero as all of you do, but you can't deny the AWD Talons, there is quite a fan base of Talon owners where I live, rice or not, there are 3 Talons that come out every weekend along with all the retarded big block souped up muscle cars, the Talons have been un-contested for over a year now. Also, if im not mistaken, John Shepard(nice guy) of www.shepracing.com daily drives his Talon(8.769 @169.97...2nd fastest AWD in the world) to and from work everyday, rice or not, I find that very impressive, considering the fastest Fiero on the forums hasnt broken into the 10's yet, and its not even street legal? Why does everything have to be about rice and muscle, new school and old school, young kids and old people, we all have a never-ending love/passion for our cars whether they be your average civic with a body kit or a european inspired super-car, why can't we all just respect each other unique love for cars?
GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SandstormGT:

Im not trying to be an ******* , I love my Fiero as all of you do, but you can't deny the AWD Talons, there is quite a fan base of Talon owners where I live, rice or not, there are 3 Talons that come out every weekend along with all the retarded big block souped up muscle cars, the Talons have been un-contested for over a year now. Also, if im not mistaken, John Shepard(nice guy) of www.shepracing.com daily drives his Talon(8.769 @169.97...2nd fastest AWD in the world) to and from work everyday, rice or not, I find that very impressive, considering the fastest Fiero on the forums hasnt broken into the 10's yet, and its not even street legal? Why does everything have to be about rice and muscle, new school and old school, young kids and old people, we all have a never-ending love/passion for our cars whether they be your average civic with a body kit or a european inspired super-car, why can't we all just respect each other unique love for cars?

What's your point??? THIS thread is about rice, WHY are you bringing up AWD Talons.

- This post you just made is as useless as saying:

""Im not trying to be an ******* , I love my Fiero as all of you do, but you can't deny the Rear-wheel drive Porsche 911s, there is quite a fan base of 911 owners where I live, rice or not, there are 3 Porsches that come out every weekend along with all the retarded big block souped up muscle cars, the Porsches have been un-contested for over a year now.""

ONCE AGAIN, this thread is about RICE. If you want to talk about awd DSMs, start another thread or more specifically GO to the DSM forums. You do know there is a DSM forum...

NYfastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NYfastbackClick Here to visit NYfastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to NYfastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will tell you what the difference it.

You can buy a rice car and buy parts to bolt on without any work and they are all the same.
You think this is pride of some sort. But anybody can do it and everybody is doing it just the way you are.

Now you take the fiero and make it into a SC3800 or a V8 like I did and it's not bolting on stuff.
each V8 car is different than the other because different people are building them out of different things. You have to no
allot more to do something like that. I would say about 8 times harder and that = 8 time more
the pride. even if I do lose a race I can say I build this car. Or when I bring the car to a show everybody
is saying holly **** thats a V8 in a fiero. Nobody will say holly **** thats a turbo on your 4 cyl !!!!

I hope I cleared some thing up

GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cleared what? I didn't see anyone ask what rice was, I think everyone knows what it is and isn't...
PFF
System Bot
trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and yet again this thread was almost dead and somebody kicked it back up. how it turned into dsms i don't really know. i posted the original post based on the fact that so many people on this forum are too close minded imo. I WAS NOT BASHING FIEROS. so the next dumb f*cker that says i was needs to read this whole post. i really do like my fiero. im also on several dsm forums, and have stuck up for fieros on there. i wasn't even trying to compare them, because its really a no contest decision. i was just trying to get some **** through to thick skulled people like gt2m6 there, and that certified mechanic tool that has run away into hiding. got it?

------------------

SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NYFastback, that had to be the most stupid comment you could have said, can you really sit behind your computer and tell yourself that "rice" cars don't do hybrid engine swaps also? Do you think putting a stock RSX type S motor in a stock civic hatchback is easy, if so you should go try it, atleast you would be pulling low 12's stock and getting some nice gas mileage unlike your big "badass" v8...

edit: and no this thread wasnt almost dead, it was the first thread I saw on the top last night when I signed on.

[This message has been edited by SandstormGT (edited 11-01-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever guys, turbo 4cyl's suck, long live the supercharged 454 big-block

I can dump X amount of dollars into my car, and it will be better than ____

I can change ____ on my car and it will be faster than ____

I can ___ the ___ and it will ___ the crap out of ____

Isn't that cool? My car ROCKS.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

2545 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by SandstormGT:

I find that very impressive, considering the fastest Fiero on the forums hasnt broken into the 10's yet, and its not even street legal?

Not trying to tear your post apart or anything Sand, but if you're referring to FieroX's, it's street legal. I'm not sure if Cardealer's is, but he's into the 10's (personally, I question whether it should be included). There are also non-forum members into the 10's.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/034445.html

CertifiedMechanic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CertifiedMechanicSend a Private Message to CertifiedMechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trigger:

and yet again this thread was almost dead and somebody kicked it back up. how it turned into dsms i don't really know. i posted the original post based on the fact that so many people on this forum are too close minded imo. I WAS NOT BASHING FIEROS. so the next dumb f*cker that says i was needs to read this whole post. i really do like my fiero. im also on several dsm forums, and have stuck up for fieros on there. i wasn't even trying to compare them, because its really a no contest decision. i was just trying to get some **** through to thick skulled people like gt2m6 there, and that certified mechanic tool that has run away into hiding. got it?

what a flip flopper!

Hmm how this got all started about DSMs? Read your first post.

You not bashing fieros. Read "all" your posts

me hiding im right here you flip flopper.

CertifiedMechanic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CertifiedMechanicSend a Private Message to CertifiedMechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CertifiedMechanic

205 posts
Member since May 2004
Lets discuss Trigger's small penis problem. You dont need a university college education like myself to realize this. But because I like writing research papers. Lets take a look.

Remember when this thread was about people posting videos of fieros beating Ricers. I just wanted to have a cup of hot chocolate milk to study these exciting videos. But out of the blue, a moron named Trigger starts a flame war.

how bout videos of 75% of the fieros on here not being fast enough to outrun a stock dsm, or subaru, or evo, let alone modded cars. you guys are worthless.

Anyone see the hate? We are simply worthless. The people who leave their fieros in stock condition to the ones who spend a few grand to make theirs more up to date with technology.

But wait. Didn't Trigger flip flop on who started this thread ????

how it turned into dsms i don't really know.

I know i didn't need to be in college to figure this out. Reading comprehension was part of the ACT tests. As we see in the first quote.... Trigger believes all of us are worthless because fieros cant beat DSMs. How this post turned into DSMs? We may never know.

I also am inspired by Triggers great mechanical knowledge. Maybe our fieros are more difficult to fix because the technology is lacking.

im not mad at anybody that the car hasn't run since 02. thats my own fault.

Originally posted by trigger
i work on cars all day, everyday, for a living. when i leave my job, i go work on more cars.

everyone, hold back. He works on cars everyday but cant get his fiero working for the last 2 years.
Maybe my assumption is right. He drains oil, removes oil filter, installs filter, sometimes puts the drain plug back in, and adds oil. You know, the idiot at firestone that does the oil change.

you don't have to pay 30k for a boosted car. **** talkers are stupid, and i don't care what kind of car they drive. if you can't back it, don't say it. simple sh*t. dollar for dollar you will lose. how much is that 3800sc swap costing you? guarantee i can go 12s for far less.
wrx's are quick cars. were you running around acting like your sh*t don't stink and racing your shadow? or was he actually trying?

Really? It only costs 20 dollars to get a turbo from a junk yard. But 30K goes into putting all the "bling bling" effect into a ricer.

How much a 3800 swap costs. I thought your a mechanic. You would know an engine change costs more then installing a turbo. Hours involved. Dont you have Alldata at your job to figure out the hours needed. I thought you installed engines before?

Theres more benefits with getting a 3800 then a turbo. Anyone can go 12 seconds with a turbo. But turbos suck at low end torque and lag. And eventhough there are people with SC 3800 that can reach or have 12 seconds car. Are you jealous now?

seans talon is modded. it has a maft, safc II, 255, tdo6 20g, fmic, 3" exhaust, 880cc injectors, keydiver stage 3 chip, act 2900, and a fidanza 8lb flywheel. that should cover most of it.
i've never heard of dsms having piston problems unless a lot of knock was present. under severe boost creep i was seeing 20+ psi on a ported and clipped big 16g on stock injectors and it was fine. i launch the car at 6k on a regular basis w/a 2600 and fidanza flywheel and it sees the rev limiter on a weekly basis with no problems. my fiero took the launches well enough, but burnt up a lot of clutches, granted they were cheap, but that like bast*rd hooked. it hated life when it saw the limiter though.

what else do you do with Sean. No wait, dont tell us.

Never heard of DSMs having piston problems. I thought your a mechanic and would "know" instead of "heard" You dont need detonation to ruin a piston. oh ya we all forgot your a mechanic. detonation must be the only way a piston fails

my car was made in normal, illinois. my friends uncle works at the plant. im supporting the economy just fine thanks.

your supporting the economy? Isn't everyone supporting the economy? I doubt no one on here spends money.

i don't know about cars? i find that kind of ironic coming from an engineer. i work on cars all day, everyday, for a living. when i leave my job, i go work on more cars. i make fast cars, i've done a bagged sonoma that lays frame. i've rebuilt engines. telling me i don't know about cars? you're a no talent a$$ clown as far as im concerned. this thread was calming down til you talked.

You work on cars all day long.
If people can still remember what they read above unlike trigger's reading comprehension.

1. His fiero has been sitting on blocks since 2002
2. 3800 costs more, because they are engine swaps
3. pistons only fail due to detonation or what he calls it "knock"

This thread was calming down till i talked anyone else remember this?

how bout videos of 75% of the fieros on here not being fast enough to outrun a stock dsm, or subaru, or evo, let alone modded cars. you guys are worthless.

as stated by sean, our cars came turbo. read the whole post before making an a$$ of yourself. all that education and still proving that you're an engineer. atta guy.

Because your car came with a turbo gives you an excuse for being stupid? I guess you can ignore the point where both of you were wrong about piston failure.
Even sean "your boy" states hes putting a turbo on his car.

Originally posted by Sean

I decided to go ahead and do a turbo, intercooler, and injector upgrade as well as some other little parts and by the time the rest of my parts get here (external wg, slim fan, ect) the tracks will be closed. Sorry to dissapoint you.

exdeath, i never said american cars suck. i happen to own one. i don't think i stepped out of line when I was personally attacked first. somebody telling me i don't know anything about cars when its my livelyhood. the reason i said what i did, is due to the fact that he is a newbie, who obviously didn't read the whole post before he said the stupid things that he did. also, i have seen you come unglued before, and i don't recall you getting a negative rating from me, but whatever.

im a newbie?
didn't you claim me to be fierospeeder? Hasn't he been on here since 1999?
And you not knowing anything about cars. Hey, just read some of the things you have said. Plus, your lack of helping other fiero members with their mechanical problems.

you're telling sean that just because he's going to school doesn't mean he knows anything. what makes you think that you know anything then? i've seen engineers **** up a light bulb install.

Well, sean has the same knowledge as those engineers that cant install a light bulb. Hes your friend, help him out.

you're talking a lot of **** , and it doesn't sound like you're ready to back it, and you are just repeating everything you've said. at what point did anybody say fieros sucked? you think you're partriotic? what makes you any more patriotic than the rest of us? my dad fought 3 tours in vietnam, he rides a yamaha motorcycle. you want to call him unpatriotic? it would quite possibly be the last thing you ever did.

I served my country, which would make me patriotic. Have you ricer boy?

And just because your daddy fought in nam, doesn't make you a winner now. I dont see you in Iraq. Your in the homefront ricing your DSM.

you keep saying sean's "adding a turbo to a car", then, in your last post. you say, so what, you bought a turbod car. can't make up your mind?

well, seans car came with a turbo, and hes adding a turbo to his car. What do you have a problem with? Thats what he said, lets read his quote.

Originally posted by Sean

I decided to go ahead and do a turbo, intercooler, and injector upgrade as well as some other little parts and by the time the rest of my parts get here (external wg, slim fan, ect) the tracks will be closed. Sorry to dissapoint you.

how is modding a 4 cylinder a waste of time and money? its going to be faster than v8s, and get better gas mileage. well?

didn't you say your a mechanic. You would know a four cylinder sucks and is underpowered with torque.
V8s are slow. But why is NHRA have the fastest v8s in the world?
V8s dont get better gas mileage?
Someone already posted this with a quote.
I can see why your not a real mechanic. Because a v8 can get equal or better fuel mileage then a four cylinder.

or are you gonna flip flop again?

i don't do oil changes all day long. yes i know obd II. nobody ****ing cares about the atoms in an engine block. except some dip **** engineer thats trying to reinvent the wheel and take credit for it. you're a dumb ****er. thats all it comes down too.

Isn't yoru car created by some dumb engineer because he is just reinventing the wheel. Putting back an unefficient gasoline engine in a car?
You sure you dont do oil changes all day long, oh ya you inflate tires too. Because you would have said v8s can get great mpg also.

yet again, who said fieros suck? and which company isn't around? mitsubishi? go race an evo mr, and post up a video clip since thats what this thread is about. make sure you've got a good zoom function so we can see the taillights all the way ahead of you.

Your all into DSMs and you forgot which company isn't around. I can quote the other guy whom stated which company is gone and its not mitsubishi. Or are you simply just being dumb?

how many engines have you ever built? once you build an engine, the factory aspects go out the window. all new tuning maps. have you ever tuned an engine? or wait, yeah, you're trying to reinvent the wheel. hows that going for you?

i can go out to my car, stomp on the gas pedal, and build boost in neutral. you go try it. oh wait, you don't know jack about turbo cars, and have obviously never worked on one. this thread belongs in the trash can.

Ive rebuilt numerous engines. And i doubt all engines are alike except for the theory on how they work. But i bet a harley engine is just like a fieros v6. factory aspects go out the window.

You stated im fierospeeder and i have a tbird which happens to come with a turbo. So wouldn't i know about the boost issue. And eventhough, im not him. Because i am certified and have an engineering background, i know you cant build boost in neutral.

you just keep looking dumber each time i read your quotes.

tell ya what, why don't you come down here, try reiventing the oil change while you're at it, since you think you're the brightest crayon in the box, and tell me how i don't know about cars. you're problem is that fact that in trying to prove that we don't know anything, you show the retard inside of you. i don't see anybody backing you up.

you want me to come to your trailer park and show you the right way to change the oil?

i dont need to tell you. It is obvious reading your posts that you have no clue on how a car functions, even at a basic level.

certified dumb a$$. i find it funny that you call me a shadetree mechanic. lets check out your webpage. http://www.geocities.com/fierospeeder hm. you must not have been an engineer for long, if at all. you were still in school in 01. sh*t man, i hate to say it, but you seem to be losing credibility. not to rag on community colleges, but are you taking your engineering courses there? or did you learn everything from shadetree mechanic? they sure were good at bolting on stuff.
i work in a real shop, im not a lube monkey. i have pictures of both of my cars and sean has pictures of his. mine may not look the greatest, but at least i have proof. you don't even have any pictures of your fiero on the webpage. hiding something? or are you just sore cause your thunderbird is slow?

didn't know that was my website. cuz you called me a newbie. im so confused
not to rag on community colleges? if you are a mechanic, isn't that where you got your education from. And if i was in school in 01, your love buddy sean is still attending. Maybe you should hold his hand till he graduates.

you work in a real shop? oh your not a lube monkey. So your a tire monkey. Changing tires all day. Because
you dont know how a turbo works
dont know how a piston may fail
dont know that 4 cylinders suck in torque
dont know that v8s can get better gas mileage

how it turned into DSMs man, your an idiot. plain and simple

people should just ban you off because your not a valuable member on here. If you had any tech knowledge, your posts would be a lot higher.

PS, please stop PMing me with your lame comments.
thank you

are you sure you work in a real shop? or are you saying changing oil and tires makes you a mechanic?

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to contradict you here:

- Audi (Quattro, Allroad)
- Porsche (S4, one of the highest performers)
- VW (4motion)
- Mercedes-Benz (4matic)
- many others, when it comes to highest performance and need to transfer lots of HP to the road, 4WD is king

3) Your wonderful Eagle was not only canceled like the Fiero, but the company went under too. The 3000GT AWD was also canceled. In fact, the only AWDs left that aren't trucks or vans are Subarus, and every Subaru for the last 30+ years has been AWD. Says a lot about the staying power of that set up. I'd hate to think how much power loss there is on your 10 year old technology Talons and what not due to the elaborate driveline.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curry aji no unko ka unko aji no curry ka docchi ga ii?
SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love you guys =)
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow this thread got out of hand. I just tried to provide some info for the forum members who didn't know anything about DSMs. No arguements from me. I love my SBC V8 powered Fiero!

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

if were arguing that awd is better then why didnt the ACT sponserd 91 Talon TSi win in the NOPI X-Box racing series? a RWD supra sponsored by Titan Motorsports won.

You do know that the class rules are way Supra biased? All of the Supras are running modified GM tranny and rear ends. What's Shep running? Thats right a full DSM drive train. A full Supra drivetrain has yet to run the time Shep has with his DSM drive train. I think its pretty remarkable that Shepard is so competitive with his budget when going up against some well funded Supra teams not to mention doing it with four holes and a full interior. The times he is getting out of his car with his money is quite impressive. But you will never hear John complain about the unfair rules, and the little dollars he has funding his racing career. John would rather compete with Supras and let his car do the talking than mop up in the slower turbo four class. BTW, John Shepard finished 2nd in points for the year, not to shabby considering the competition.

Jim
87 GT T-TOP SBC V8
95 Talon TSi AWD 2.4l

PFF
System Bot
GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF, show me one time I said you were bashing on Fieros??? Stop making up blatant lies...

GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT 2m6

86 posts
Member since Aug 2004
and from what everyone else was saying, sounds like you WERE bashing on Fieros. Way before I even posted in this thread you were already talking crap, then I make a post that doesn't mention you at all and your reply the cause for your idiot posts were that they are towards me??? WTF... get a clue

[This message has been edited by GT 2m6 (edited 11-01-2004).]

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The day I got my 84 Fiero w/the Iron Duke, I was playing around near my house and raced a CRX in the 1/4 mile(yes I have measured in front of my house and have marks) and so We line of and of course he's loud as hell I don't know what motor he had prolly the 1.5, but we had my friend josh tell us when to go(we made this a real race) and We take off he spins his tires like hell off the line I getting a little chirp and I just blow him away in my Duke powered Fiero and I mean I beat him by like a car and a half. I was actually kinda proud of the little 2.5, My house has WAY too many black marks outfront.

------------------
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 White Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - 88 Front End, JVC Stereo, Pioneer Speakers, Red Neons, Spec Clutch
1986 Black Pontiac Fiero GT - Brand New Brakes

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and after he takes down his webpage and changes his email address certified mechanic is back everyone. whatcha hiding from?

But because I like writing research papers.

because you obviously know nothing about cars.

Anyone see the hate? We are simply worthless.

that was already explained here. trying to get some back up from that post? i realize people are sympathic to morons such as yourself, but c'mon.

i never said you were worthless. i said the **** talkers are. sorry i wasn't more specific. im not mad at anybody that the car hasn't run since 02. thats my own fault.QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CertifiedMechanic:
I know i didn't need to be in college to figure this out. Reading comprehension was part of the ACT tests. As we see in the first quote.... Trigger believes all of us are worthless because fieros cant beat DSMs. How this post turned into DSMs? We may never know.

lets look at that first quote.

Originally posted by trigger:how bout videos of 75% of the fieros on here not being fast enough to outrun a stock dsm, or subaru, or evo, let alone modded cars.

i made a generalizition. it turned into a dsm fight later.

in this post. when he attacked dsms and nothing else in his post.

Originally posted by Fieroeddie:Hi,.....
Ed

i edited it to save space. its on page 2.

I also am inspired by Triggers great mechanical knowledge. Maybe our fieros are more difficult to fix because the technology is lacking.everyone, hold back. He works on cars everyday but cant get his fiero working for the last 2 years.

who says i've even worked on it? the car hasn't had a wrench touch it in 2 years. having money is the bank is always a nice feeling.

How much a 3800 swap costs. I thought your a mechanic. You would know an engine change costs more then installing a turbo. Hours involved. Dont you have Alldata at your job to figure out the hours needed. I thought you installed engines before?

since you've obviously never used alldata, it does oem replacements. its not going to tell you how much time it takes to swap in a whole new drivetrain or engine from a diferent car. also, alldata doesn't tell you how much time its going to take to do a turbo install. a lot of that is time/material. do you know what that is? also, if you just do an r&r on a 2.8, you would have less time in that project than doing a custom turbo set up on a car due to all the wiring/plumbing. but you know that, cause engineers think they know how to work on cars.

Theres more benefits with getting a 3800 then a turbo. Anyone can go 12 seconds with a turbo. But turbos suck at low end torque and lag. And eventhough there are people with SC 3800 that can reach or have 12 seconds car. Are you jealous now?

oh really... then why does fiero x(owner of the fastest v6 fiero on this forum) have a turbo instead of a supercharger? turbos do have low end issues and boost lag if you use an improperly sized turbo. you can combat lag with proper management, and by minimizing drop in ic piping and ic design. also, exhaust design helps with that. but why am i teaching these things to an engineer? i should be charging for the schooling. why should i be jealous? they have time and effort stuck into their cars. you obviously aren't one of them.

Never heard of DSMs having piston problems. I thought your a mechanic and would "know" instead of "heard" You dont need detonation to ruin a piston. oh ya we all forgot your a mechanic. detonation must be the only way a piston fails

never claimed i know everything like you engineers do. also, i never said that detonation is the only way a piston fails. i said it was a major cause. way to try putting words in my mouth.

your supporting the economy? Isn't everyone supporting the economy? I doubt no one on here spends money.

yet again, i never said anyone else wasn't. you called me unpatriotic, but thats coming up. also, still trying to get other people to back you up?

no one needs to back me up.

1. His fiero has been sitting on blocks since 2002
2. 3800 costs more, because they are engine swaps
3. pistons only fail due to detonation or what he calls it "knock"

you like to repeat yourself a lot. actually, thats what all of your posts are. repeats. reiterating stupidy doesn't make it any less stupid.

Even sean "your boy" states hes putting a turbo on his car.

Originally posted by Sean4852:
i decided to go ahead and do a turbo, intercooler, and injector upgrade

he's doing an upgrade. yet you always seem to accuse me of not reading everything.

im a newbie?
didn't you claim me to be fierospeeder? Hasn't he been on here since 1999?
And you not knowing anything about cars. Hey, just read some of the things you have said. Plus, your lack of helping other fiero members with their mechanical problems.

on this s/n you have 61 posts as i type this. 11 of them are in this post alone. that only leaves 50 posts for you to help all the people that need you. i find it hard to believe that you have found much of what i've posted. the search function on this forum doesn't allow you to search by screen name. i'll be the first to acknowledge that i don't post in tech much. so? yet again crying for back up.

I served my country, which would make me patriotic. Have you ricer boy?
And just because your daddy fought in nam, doesn't make you a winner now. I dont see you in Iraq. Your in the homefront ricing your DSM.

good for you. my dad fought 3 tours willingly. he volunteered to go the first time, and went back voluntarily the other two times. i chose not to joing the service. i don't see you in iraq either. you're over here posting. good job, you made it through boot camp. + for you. not.

Your all into DSMs and you forgot which company isn't around. I can quote the other guy whom stated which company is gone and its not mitsubishi. Or are you simply just being dumb?

mitsu did 99% of the work. chrysler put a badge on the cars and sold a few. look at the drivetrain lay out. strangely similar to an evo III. oh **** , they're the same thing. who would of thought?

You stated im fierospeeder and i have a tbird which happens to come with a turbo. So wouldn't i know about the boost issue. And eventhough, im not him. Because i am certified and have an engineering background, i know you cant build boost in neutral.

the webpage was yours. no doubt about it. you have a tbird turbo. congratulations. you own one of the crudest turbo set ups on the face of the planet(and no, im not saying that they are all slow. there are some fast ones). and according to the webpage, it was all stock. but we can't verify that, because you took it down. hiding something? you can build boost in neutral. not much unless you have a stutter box, but some none-the-less. factory boost gauges are highly inadequate, but i'd hate to insult an engineer.

you want me to come to your trailer park and show you the right way to change the oil?

come on down. why don't you bring your bad ass tbird turbo and some cash too. then you can see that i have a 3.5 stall garage that my fiero is parked in. not the shadetree driveway you were pimping on the webpage. oh yeah, you were building a "shop" to put all the tools you don't really know how to use in. way to be a poser.

didn't know that was my website. cuz you called me a newbie. im so confused
not to rag on community colleges? if you are a mechanic, isn't that where you got your education from.

it was yours. you also use the s/n fierospeeder on other forums. under certified mechanic you're a newbie. maybe some else had fierospeeder first? if you're both though, you're breaking forum rules. grounds for being banned if im not mistaken. actually, i went to a technical college. wyoming technical institute. graduated with a degree in automotive, chassis fabrication, and high performance engines. nice try though.

people should just ban you off because your not a valuable member on here. If you had any tech knowledge, your posts would be a lot higher.

im sure i've taken some negatives from this post. not enough too ban me though. i don't even have a meter. i've even received a couple postive pm's about it. if you're so smart, your post count would be higher too. i took over a year break from the forum.

are you sure you work in a real shop? or are you saying changing oil and tires makes you a mechanic?

yes i'm sure. are you sure you're an engineer? do you even have a fiero? any mods? you've dodged that question a couple of times already.

im not saying fieros suck. im saying people need to wake up and realize that fieros can't hang w/most stock to lightly modded street cars w/out some serious work. that is all.

posted by me on 10-24-2004 05:27 AM

------------------

trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trigger

494 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by GT 2m6:
WTF, show me one time I said you were bashing on Fieros??? Stop making up blatant lies...

that comment wasn't directed at you bud.

Originally posted by GT 2m6:
and from what everyone else was saying, sounds like you WERE bashing on Fieros. Way before I even posted in this thread you were already talking crap, then I make a post that doesn't mention you at all and your reply the cause for your idiot posts were that they are towards me??? WTF... get a clue

it doesn't matter what everyone else was saying. read what i said. i wasn't talking crap. i was providing facts. i misunderstood your other post, but it was directed at me. sorry i misunderstood.

------------------

GT 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT 2m6Send a Private Message to GT 2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I saw you mentioned my name with that certified guy so thought you were posting it towards me. I'm on both sides, I love Fieros and know their "potential" but also have a huge respect for imports. Rb26dett Skylines, 2jz Supras, sr20det Silvias, DSMs, WRX/EVOs, and even ITRs and CTRs. I was just wondering how this thread became talk about turbos and awd DSMs, them and the other cars I listed are definitly not rice and this thread is about rice.
trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2004 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i took offense to the word ricer, due the to generalized association to imports that the majority here bases it on.
SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2004 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^
|
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave