Started on: 08-15-2004 04:22 PM
Replies: 189 (4568 views)
Last post by: Mastermind on 08-27-2004 04:31 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Don't bother, Greg. He ignores anyone who isn't baited by him.

You're right, I never noticed that before. I've noticed that he ignores a lot of posts, but didn't notice that the ignored posters were from people he wasn't MasterBaiting at the time.

Interesting, I'll let his Doctor know.

Archie

IP: Logged
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donk, this is a family forum.. and thats just wrong hehe

Cliff might not like it.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donk strikes again! Hey, anybody lip read?

CK- great pix, dude! Minn- nice page on the metaphors.

Too bad this thread's gonna be lost, it's a classic.

-fh

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

sig test....

What is she saying and is she over 18?

I think she is saying" hey i'm over 18 really".

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

What is she saying and is she over 18?

I think she is saying" hey i'm over 18 really".

awww I hope not. That ruins the fantasy! mmmmm lolita....mrow!

She is saying ....."ooh ooh donk me one more time..."

------------------

http://www.gmpcm.com/

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2004 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel

Cletus, I have a list too..........

Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel is a favorite character among PFF man fans. He is seemingly pulled straight from a comedy routine by Jeff Foxworthy. Below are a few facts about Barrington's redneck named Cletus.

He is embarrassed by his birth name Cletus which is why he uses another uncommonn name "Archie". Both names Cletus and Archie are associated with cartoon characters., which is just how Cletus acts much of the time.

He owns a auto repair shop working on Pontiac Fieros.

He's a member of a Fiero website where he thinks he should be worshipped like a god.

He uses valuable time from his auto shop to initiate confrontations regularly if you don't recognize him as a god and the true ruler of PFF.

He gets his kicks out of unnecessary confrontations he creates, as his apologist come to his rescue.

He's tolerated like a crazy relative that's not too bright, not just right always wanting to fight.

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/weekly/aa050101a.htm

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 08-20-2004).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone's fuel tank is running near empty. I guess hate and spite can't fill it up. I don't even know if that last post of yours is breaking the forum rules.

Welcome to Pennock's Fiero Discussion Forum! We have dedicated space on our server especially for all you Pontiac Fiero lovers out there. This is the place to discuss or ask all your technical questions, or to simply chat with other Fiero owners. There's also a special section called "The Mall" where you can offer anything Fiero related that you may have to trade or sell. You can even link an image if you want!

The only thing we ask of you is not to abuse the forum, do not spam it with links to commercial sites. Also, we don't tolerate foul language, racial remarks, etc. We simply ask you to use your own good judgement of what is appropriate or not. If you stick to these simple rules, you can discuss anything you want. You can discuss how to make your tires burn rubber, how to avoid speed traps, how other cars suck compared to the Fiero - whatever!

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-20-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2004 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is between me and Cletus and I'll only respond if Mister Slack Jaw makes it necessary.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 08-20-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Someone's fuel tank is running near empty. I guess hate and spite can't fill it up. I don't even know if that last post of yours is breaking the forum rules.

Welcome to Pennock's Fiero Discussion Forum! We have dedicated space on our server especially for all you Pontiac Fiero lovers out there. This is the place to discuss or ask all your technical questions, or to simply chat with other Fiero owners. There's also a special section called "The Mall" where you can offer anything Fiero related that you may have to trade or sell. You can even link an image if you want!

The only thing we ask of you is not to abuse the forum, do not spam it with links to commercial sites. Also, we don't tolerate foul language, racial remarks, etc. We simply ask you to use your own good judgement of what is appropriate or not. If you stick to these simple rules, you can discuss anything you want. You can discuss how to make your tires burn rubber, how to avoid speed traps, how other cars suck compared to the Fiero - whatever!

We have a new moderator! All hail the master of the condensending "winkie".

No racial remarks huh? That's why you threw hints out in the this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/023506.html

Originally posted by avengador1:

Could this be the result of all their master race experiments? Im sorry, I know that was bad an uncalled for, I just couldn't resist. It is a very bad pun, just ignore me.

Sounds like a racist statement to me...
Yeah, all Germans who are athletic MUST be nazi racial experiments.

Funny, you say "We simply ask you to use your own good judgement of what is appropriate or not." And "I know that was bad an uncalled for"
What a contradiction.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 08-20-2004).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

No, I'm against it because it's a really bad idea. Giving the topic starter the ability to censor out posts he doesn't like? Bad, bad idea. And I really shouldn't have to explain why it's a bad idea because it's so glaringly obvious. And thinking it would render the rating system useless is, well, preposterous.

I mentioned that the ratings might not be as usefull in regards to if members could delete posts because if you, the thread starter, were able to delete any flame/insulting posts to help keep your thread from being hijacked and ruined, you would also then be eliminating the ability of most others seeing those nasty posts and having them render ratings based on reading them. In reflection I agree that it would not render the ratings bar useless, but I bet it would certainly drop the number of ratings down a bit.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-20-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex, you seem to be running near empty too. If you read my post that you quote, I apologized for my uncalled for remark. Mark me as negative if you wish, it's your perrogative. Thrashing other forum members and calling them names is uncalled for, and Im sure it skirts the forum rules. If you are concerned about my "master race" remarks, I can tell you that I have German heritage in my roots from my Mother's side of the family. I also have Irish roots and Spanish roots, etc. Don't be so uptight.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-20-2004).]

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn that was alot of rambling for a thread that has already hit the trash-can... and what does it say?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel

Cletus, I have a list too..........

Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel is a favorite character among PFF man fans. He is seemingly pulled straight from a comedy routine by Jeff Foxworthy. Below are a few facts about Barrington's redneck named Cletus.

He is embarrassed by his birth name Cletus which is why he uses another uncommonn name "Archie". Both names Cletus and Archie are associated with cartoon characters., which is just how Cletus acts much of the time.

He owns a auto repair shop working on Pontiac Fieros.

He's a member of a Fiero website where he thinks he should be worshipped like a god.

He uses valuable time from his auto shop to initiate confrontations regularly if you don't recognize him as a god and the true ruler of PFF.

He gets his kicks out of unnecessary confrontations he creates, as his apologist come to his rescue.

He's tolerated like a crazy relative that's not too bright, not just right always wanting to fight.

Poor little Masterbaiter, momma made him stop watching cartoons again & I think He's gonna cry.

He keeps pouting the same thing, poor thing.

Archie

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2004 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I do.

Of course there are a few who misuse the rating system. But not as many as you think. You forget one thing, and that is that I can see who rated who, where, and why. And 90% of the time it's used for what it is meant to be used for. It really isn't all that surprising that if someone acts like a jackass, he gets negatives. Unfortunately, the one on the receiving end will whine it's because he has an "unpopular opinion" instead.

PS: Wooooot! My first post made in the Trash Can!

Not whining at all.. Just stating it's obvious that some people actually will vote on people if you, say, don't agree with their political or religious views, no matter how you word it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PS: Wooooot! My first post made in the Trash Can!

Huh

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Looks like GFC is going wacko.

Oh Well
Sig Test.
-----------------------
Suddenly and without warning, 84Bill was dragged across the lawn and burried.
Apparently a passing squirrel had mistaken his big toe for a peanut.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test and cut your toe nails. ew!

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 08-21-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2004 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Poor little Masterbaiter, momma made him stop watching cartoons again & I think He's gonna cry.

He keeps pouting the same thing, poor thing.

Archie

I'm still looking forward to seeing you at Fierorama Cletus.

BTW you seem to do a lot of traveling Cletus. You must get a lot of sightseeing in, so how does it feel being a tourist? Cletus the tourist or Clet tourist for short. ')

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 08-22-2004).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2004 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

I'm still looking forward to seeing you at Fierorama Cletus.

BTW you seem to do a lot of traveling Cletus. You must get a lot of sightseeing in, so how does it feel being a tourist? Cletus the tourist of Clet tourist for short. ')

Wow, Masterbaiter, you've just totally lost it haven't you?

You're having a hard time trying to figure out a way to call me names without quoting cartoons aren't you?

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-22-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2004 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Wow, Masterbaiter, you've just totally lost it haven't you?

You're having a hard time trying to figure out a way to call me names without quoting cartoons aren't you?

I haven't lost anything Clet Tourist. As a matter of fact you are the hot head. Just watch how cool and collected I am at Fierorama.

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:
Now a mastURbater is what you're confusing it with and that's something completely different. I agree with Grid in that it's nothing vulger either. In fact, it's an activity that i practice all the time.

Dave...

How did I go all this time w/o ever rating you? ANY person that can make me spray Budweiser out of my nose gets a pos... it should be a neg though, bcz bud in the sinuses is VERY painful.

Thanks for making me laugh! and for all you morbid trashcan diggers (like myself)... who have to see if the last post was legit... or just a sig test... Thank you. It makes me not feel so bad when I watch Jerry Springer to make sure I am still not that bad off....

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2004 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont get the "clet tourist" thing.....how is it funny?

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2004 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!
Now thats funny!

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since Cletus aka Archie wants to hit below the belt and give people degrading nicknames, I figure why not return the favor thus Clet Tourist. Sorry if you still don't get it.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2004 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

donk316,

have you figured it out yet?

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2004 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well im assuming "Clet" which is a play on Cletus or Clitorus.....still dont get the tourist thing......is it a ghey joke? lmao!

------------------

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 08-27-2004).]

Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Near as I can figure, the joke is Clet = clit and tourist = toris "Clet Tourist" = clitorus. It is weak and a stretch, but I guess when you play in the trash, most anything could be considered amusing, hell I read all the threads here.....guess it comes form being a deprived child.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2004 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooooh i get it.....WEAK!
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2004 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oooooh i get it.....WEAK!

What a coincidence, that's just what I think about Clet Tourist trying to give me a nick name.

BTW Tytehead, you guessed correctly.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock