Started on: 07-07-2004 10:32 PM
Replies: 184 (3338 views)
Last post by: sthtxfiero on 07-18-2004 08:56 PM
fogglethorpe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot.

If, on 9-12-01, you bought a flag at your local dollar store (which is likely owned by Islamic types from the Middle East) and nylon-tied said flag to your car antenna,
then allowed it to deteriorate in the elements until it was a filthy, shredded remnant on a stick, you are not patriotic. You are, however, a trendy jerk, and an idiot.

If you have a 1998 Honda CRX, and you removed the back seat to make room for 18” subwoofers, and you drive by my house at 11:30 pm every evening with your bass turned all the way up, and rumble my living room floor with your stupid, urban-contemporary aural mind dump, you lack personality, and are oblivious to the world around you. And, you’re an idiot.

If you’re a cashier, and you are unable to make change on my $1.41 purchase when I give you a dollar, two quarters, and a penny, you are a tragic example of the monumental failure of our public education system. And, you’re an idiot.

If you enter a news oriented chat room, and write “A/S/L everyone”,
or send e-mails with the heading “Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: This is soooooo funny OMG LOL”,
or if you type the above in all capital letters,
or all small letters,
or substitute “u” for “you” or “tha” for “the” or “peeps” for “people”,
or if you are simply incapable of expressing an intelligible thought because you don’t understand phonics, grammar, or punctuation,
you are a pathetic, illiterate wretch, and an idiot.

If you are a vegetarian because of conscience, and refuse to wear fur because you’re against bludgeoning harp seals, and won’t buy certain shampoos because you’re against animal testing, and lobby to save rain forests in South America so some rare fern won’t be plowed under, and oppose capital punishment for first degree murder, and attend anti-war rallies because you loathe violence, but support abortion on demand, you are intellectually dishonest, morally deficient, self-centered, and an idiot.

If you listen to emo, screamo, or any rap/rock hybrid with turntable scratches in the background, you are tone deaf and have bad taste. And, you’re an idiot.

If you read Maxim cover to cover, or can rattle off baseball stats from twelve years ago, or watch Real World religiously, or cry during made-for-tv movies on the Lifetime Channel, but can not name your representative in Congress, you’re a shallow, bovine retard who shouldn’t vote. And, you’re an idiot.

If you start sentences with “They say…”, then proceed to spout baseless propaganda or platitudes ad nauseam, you are a brainless, nattering twit, and an idiot.

If you think I, or any other American, should be taxed to pay for your health care, or housing, or education, or food, or other personal needs, you are an irresponsible parasite. And, you’re an idiot.

If you read this, and are pissed off at me because I “offended” you, and you think you have a right to not be offended, and you think I care if I offended you, you’re a deluded, pompous turd.

Oh, and you’re also an idiot.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot.

Hey Dude... no offense but your an nitwitted articulate idiot.

Can you dig that Bro?

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"If you are a vegetarian because of conscience, and refuse to wear fur because you’re against bludgeoning harp seals, and won’t buy certain shampoos because you’re against animal testing, and lobby to save rain forests in South America so some rare fern won’t be plowed under, and oppose capital punishment for first degree murder, and attend anti-war rallies because you loathe violence, but support abortion on demand, you are intellectually dishonest, morally deficient, self-centered, and an idiot."

What a jagoff. If you're not the jagoff, or a clone thereof, that wrote this thread, you're ok by me. Who cares about your blanket hate? Is it important to cite all of the types of people you hate?

FieroMad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMadSend a Private Message to FieroMadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you spend your energy ranting about how everyone else is an idiot, you are a bigger idiot and getting life for yourself is obviously an unreachable goal.
Mini z Crazy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mini z CrazySend a Private Message to Mini z CrazyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think anyone dumb enough to sit and think this up, is an idiot.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what my Dawg has planned for part two?

This might be good

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's supposed to be funny. Relax.
F13R0GRRL85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F13R0GRRL85Send a Private Message to F13R0GRRL85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm an idiot several times over, according to your criteria.
Don't worry about it; I'm doing just fine.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

It's supposed to be funny. Relax.

If you are going to play with foggelthorp, you have got to PLAY the game and not just watch.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:
What a jagoff. If you're not the jagoff, or a clone thereof, that wrote this thread, you're ok by me. Who cares about your blanket hate? Is it important to cite all of the types of people you hate?

See paragraphs 11 and 12 from MY original post. Get a grownup to help you.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by FieroMad:

If you spend your energy ranting about how everyone else is an idiot, you are a bigger idiot and getting life for yourself is obviously an unreachable goal.

<yawn>

PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by Mini z Crazy:

I think anyone dumb enough to sit and think this up, is an idiot.

How predictable. I think I'll include this one in Part 2.

FieroMad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMadSend a Private Message to FieroMadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which is it, bad hair day, broken front manifold bolt, wife leave with the pool boy or just plain old bored with your life?
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See paragraphs 11 and 12 from MY original post. Get a grownup to help you.

See.....all of the responses to your rant...... get a homey or a bro to help. What's the matter, did a brotha take your GF or your mom on a date and find something real?

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW.........I finally know someone who thinks just like me!!!!!!!
Oh wait!!!!! I'm a IDIOT too.
I'm such a idiot I dont care.......cool.
I kick azz.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm now more of an idiot because I read this thread. Then I hit the reply button and typed a responce. And now I'm going to hit the submit reply button. What an Idiot I am.

If you think that a 1998 Honda CRX was ever made, or that a Honda CRX has a back seat at all, let alone one that can be removed, you are oblivious to the world around you. And, you’re an idiot.

In 1998 it was the Honda Del Sol, which does not have a back seat just like the CRX. At least get your facts straight Mr.Idiot.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 07-07-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See my first post.

If, on 9-12-01, you bought a flag at your local dollar store (which is likely owned by Islamic types from the Middle East) and nylon-tied said flag to your car antenna,
then allowed it to deteriorate in the elements until it was a filthy, shredded remnant on a stick, you are not patriotic. You are, however, a trendy jerk, and an idiot.

I agree.

If you have a 1998 Honda CRX, and you removed the back seat to make room for 18” subwoofers, and you drive by my house at 11:30 pm every evening with your bass turned all the way up, and rumble my living room floor with your stupid, urban-contemporary aural mind dump, you lack personality, and are oblivious to the world around you. And, you’re an idiot.

Well... we all have to give and take sometimes. Read this for example. Yeah, I'm an American idiot and I love it

If you’re a cashier, and you are unable to make change on my $1.41 purchase when I give you a dollar, two quarters, and a penny, you are a tragic example of the monumental failure of our public education system. And, you’re an idiot.

foggelthorp for president!!

If you enter a news oriented chat room, and write “A/S/L everyone”,
or send e-mails with the heading “Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: This is soooooo funny OMG LOL”,
or if you type the above in all capital letters,
or all small letters,
or substitute “u” for “you” or “tha” for “the” or “peeps” for “people”,
or if you are simply incapable of expressing an intelligible thought because you don’t understand phonics, grammar, or punctuation,
you are a pathetic, illiterate wretch, and an idiot.

LOL yup... I can be lazzy sometimes too.

If you are a vegetarian because of conscience, and refuse to wear fur because you’re against bludgeoning harp seals, and won’t buy certain shampoos because you’re against animal testing, and lobby to save rain forests in South America so some rare fern won’t be plowed under, and oppose capital punishment for first degree murder, and attend anti-war rallies because you loathe violence, but support abortion on demand, you are intellectually dishonest, morally deficient, self-centered, and an idiot.

WHAT!! those bastards kill plants just to eat them!!!

Hey but I'm all for concerts that benefit the saving of Norweigan rain forests.

If you listen to emo, screamo, or any rap/rock hybrid with turntable scratches in the background, you are tone deaf and have bad taste. And, you’re an idiot.

Nah.. I can make my ears bleed just listening to the music I created... My friend and I even created a website dedicated to the slander of music everywhere.

Scope it out when ya get the chance Dewd. http://christopherjames.net/4436.html Be sure to sign the guest book.
And if you really want to hear a scream.. just listen to this song The Country Song

If you read Maxim cover to cover, or can rattle off baseball stats from twelve years ago, or watch Real World religiously, or cry during made-for-tv movies on the Lifetime Channel, but can not name your representative in Congress, you’re a shallow, bovine retard who shouldn’t vote. And, you’re an idiot.

No comment.

If you start sentences with “They say…”, then proceed to spout baseless propaganda or platitudes ad nauseam, you are a brainless, nattering twit, and an idiot.

Let's read what they said in reply to your initial post.... Shall we?

If you think I, or any other American, should be taxed to pay for your health care, or housing, or education, or food, or other personal needs, you are an irresponsible parasite. And, you’re an idiot.

Yeah, I agree 100% I paid my taxes and should be afforded the above IF and WHEN I need it and not someone who just stepped off a boat.

If you read this, and are pissed off at me because I “offended” you, and you think you have a right to not be offended, and you think I care if I offended you, you’re a deluded, pompous turd.

I'm very liberal, no offense taken.

Oh, and you’re also an idiot.

I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

My god man, you are an idiot.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-08-2004).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is funny.
twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think what's really the problem is the balance between people being idiots, and doing what makes them happy. As for saying U and typing in all caps, it's simply annoying and improper. As for sticking subs in a Honda, if they can afford it and it's something they're into, more power to them. I agree with many of your points, but at the same time, if you're spending time cramming your oppinions down other's throats and concentrating on how their preferences aren't congruent with your own, you're an idiot.

No flame intended, just reflecting on above post.

-Andy

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a jagoff. If you're not the jagoff...

How funny. Jagoff. That is pure Chicago distortion of "jack off". Grew up with it. It's ingrained in my pronunciation, although I only hear it pronounced liked that when I go home for whatever holidays. I lost most of that accent in the last 14 years out west. That's one pronunciation I can't correct, especially when pissed off. Emphasis on the 1st syllable with special attention to the ag to make it count

JRM-2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JRM-2M6Click Here to visit JRM-2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to JRM-2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"If you are a vegetarian because of conscience, and refuse to wear fur because you’re against bludgeoning harp seals, and won’t buy certain shampoos because you’re against animal testing, and lobby to save rain forests in South America so some rare fern won’t be plowed under, and oppose capital punishment for first degree murder, and attend anti-war rallies because you loathe violence, but support abortion on demand, you are intellectually dishonest, morally deficient, self-centered, and an idiot."

uh.... don't panic ... I Agree ... nuf said.
im not sure, but i think He11 just frozeover..

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is soooooo funny OMG LOL

I have to forward this to everyone I know....
Oh wait.

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
screw yeall ill slang it up

sall good

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twentyeight:
I agree with many of your points, but at the same time, if you're spending time cramming your oppinions down other's throats and concentrating on how their preferences aren't congruent with your own, you're an idiot.

No flame intended, just reflecting on above post.

Why is it that every time someone expresses an opinion that's not popular, it's being "crammed down others' throats"? Did I force you to read it, twentyeight?

Now go back to wearing your baseball cap backwards and complaining that the sun is in your eyes.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-08-2004).]

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If an idiot thinks you're an idiot, what are you...? (getting in the objective/subjective realm here) (yoohoo, I used difficult words! )
84SupperDuty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84SupperDutySend a Private Message to 84SupperDutyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally, a thread worth reading. I was beginning to think I had made a mistake by signing on to this "Forum". I've been watching from the back row for some time now and decided to sign up. There seems to be a gold nugget out there every now and then. I haven't kept notes but this forum really has a liberal slant. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, have a ball. But why is everybody jumping on Fogglethorpe for his. The man simply created a thread and 99% of the folks here are crying because they read something in his post and said "Hey, that's me." and can't handle the fact somebody is making fun of one (or more) of their character traits. Get over it. Have a chuckle, move on. After reading all of those thought provoking "My boyfriend won't talk to me... Look, look a fireworks website... I can't sleep at night... Don't you just hate... I'm so depressed someone please type to me... Here I am, look at me..." topics, this is actually funny. A little birdy told me I'd like you Fogglethorpe, she was right.

Supper

P.O.L. Mafia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for P.O.L. MafiaClick Here to visit P.O.L. Mafia's HomePageSend a Private Message to P.O.L. MafiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG ROFLMAO, to friggen funny
and to think, some take this seriously
HAHAHAHhahahhahahh
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when is part 2 coming to a theater near us????
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never argue with a crazy man.........an observer can't tell you apart.

Don't ask what that has to do with the post, it's just what came to mind after looking through it.

Also: "Everybody's an a$$hole to somebody."

If you think you can change anybody's habits around you that you don't like by complaining to them about it, you may be an idiot!

Hopefully it's understood, this is all in good "fun" in the O/T funhouse?

Have a good one!

Earl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EarlSend a Private Message to EarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say I do agree 100%. If you see yourself in his post? You shouldn't be mad at him. It isn't his fault your an idiot. You have only yourself to blame. Or perhapps it was your mommy's fault.

[This message has been edited by Earl (edited 07-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
87GTSleeper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSleeperSend a Private Message to 87GTSleeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"It's funny because it's true." - Homer Simpson
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I'm now more of an idiot because I read this thread. Then I hit the reply button and typed a responce. And now I'm going to hit the submit reply button. What an Idiot I am.

If you think that a 1998 Honda CRX was ever made, or that a Honda CRX has a back seat at all, let alone one that can be removed, you are oblivious to the world around you. And, you’re an idiot.

In 1998 it was the Honda Del Sol, which does not have a back seat just like the CRX. At least get your facts straight Mr.Idiot.

I missed that......Bahahahaha, good catch.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

How funny. Jagoff. That is pure Chicago distortion of "jack off". Grew up with it. It's ingrained in my pronunciation, although I only hear it pronounced liked that when I go home for whatever holidays. I lost most of that accent in the last 14 years out west. That's one pronunciation I can't correct, especially when pissed off. Emphasis on the 1st syllable with special attention to the ag to make it count

I didn't know that was the origin. Learn something new every day .

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by JRM-2M6:

uh.... don't panic ... I Agree ... nuf said.
im not sure, but i think He11 just frozeover..

Whith which part? Since he covered animal slaughter to capital punishment, the hate was pretty broad! Don't worry, hell will be hot again

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Now, not necessarily. It just means you're oblivious to Hondas, and that doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot.

trailboss

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was up at stateline {Lake Tahoe}, the other day and retreived a flag from highway 50.
The flag had been duct taped to the broken dowel rod, the flag was filthy, and in shreds.
The person that originally had it on their car certainly needed some etiquette on handling of the colors.

Oh well,
at least the local scout troop was able to use it for a demonstration on how to dispose of a soiled flag...

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the list struck some nerves. I'm not at all surprised to see some of the people who responded negatively. Guess the truth hurts...
Maetrix66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Maetrix66Click Here to visit Maetrix66's HomePageSend a Private Message to Maetrix66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I, myself, found this hilarious.

Wanna know why?? Because it's broad enough in it's definitions that it encompasses all of humankind.

Translation for idiots- We're all idiots at one time or another.

I can spew baseball stats from time to time (not all of them)

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, so i'm an idiot. big surprise. im sure you had a reason for pointing this out, mr. nice guy?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock