You're an Idiot, Part 1 by fogglethorpe
Started on: 07-07-2004 10:32 PM
Replies: 184 (3338 views)
Last post by: sthtxfiero on 07-18-2004 08:56 PM
Phaeton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

So since lackie didn't get the desired responce from me so now I'm a "yes man"??

Ummm...How do you mean?

I'm not looking for any desired response.. Don't worry about it man. Chill..

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

I'm not looking for any desired response.. Don't worry about it man. Chill..

Oh? but I was.

If you kneel before my massive literary phallus and open your mouth in defiant retort without first understanding the difference between literal and literary, you are a homophobic homosexual, factually illiterate, should be eliminated from the gene pool. And, forget about being an idiot because you suck.

Would you agree or disagree?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh? but I was.

If you kneel before my massive literary phallus and open your mouth in defiant retort without first understanding the difference between literal and literary, you are a homophobic homosexual, factually illiterate, should be eliminated from the gene pool. And, forget about being an idiot because you suck.

Would you agree or disagree?

I'd say if that actually came out of your brain spontaneously without you thinking about it, you've gone totally insane..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd say if that actually came out of your brain spontaneously without you thinking about it, you've gone totally insane..

Well it did come out of my brain spontaneously and I find it rather odd myself.

Perhaps I am an "odd duck" as you said, your definition has partially proven that I've gone insane
On the other hand, my definition would also seem to have been proven since we both understand my quackery.

However you mentioned "without you thinking about it, you've gone totally insane". Well Johnny you and I have obviously thought about it so does that make us sane or insane? I say that we are sane.

It would seem we are right back where we started with this conundrum. That would indicate all we have done in the last few posts is go in a circle. That would prove we both have gone insane by talking in circles and never getting anywhere.. Clearly an insane thing to do.

Johnny.... I feel I can't trust my judgement regarding this definition of sane and insane. So what do you think?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny.... I feel I can't trust my judgement regarding this definition of sane and insane. So what do you think?

"Oh, WOW, man! You just did more acid than I've ever seen anyone do at one time, in my life!" -Tommy Chong

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well according to my friends, I've gone complete and utterly sideways.. It seems I sped my brain up to the point it started to fry.. So I'm out of this decision also.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well according to my friends, I've gone complete and utterly sideways.. It seems I sped my brain up to the point it started to fry.. So I'm out of this decision also.

Hummm... Somehow I don't think that is entirely true.
It would appear that when I said "I'll go right and you go left and we will put some distance between us and this canundrum" we have continued to face eachother in an oddly agreeable yet insane dance.

I must say however I am enjoying this crazy dance of ours and it is my pleasure to have a fine dance partner such as yourself. I can see quite clearly that I have not stepped on your toes and nor you mine.

Would it be logical to think that we are indeed sane and others are not, nor do they posess the grace, style or inclination needed to dance in such a fine fashion?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-13-2004).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want the past hour of my life back.

------------------
The US Army: We abuse more Iraqi prisoners before 6:00 am than most people do all day.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<washing hands>

------------------

Ban Ed again.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

<washing hands>

"<washing hands>"

How can you wash your hands of this when you are the architect? Furthermore, that ridiculous signature of yours is a pathetic cry for help. I thought about countering with some of the same ignorance, but I think I'll take the high road.

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

<washing hands>

Any enemy of Ed's is a friend of mine. Have a + out of petty cash.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Back atcha!

------------------

Ban Ed again.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

"<washing hands>"

How can you wash your hands of this when you are the architect? Furthermore, that ridiculous signature of yours is a pathetic cry for help. I thought about countering with some of the same ignorance, but I think I'll take the high road.

Just a "friendly" suggestion Ed.
Wash your hands and take the high road. Thing is you continue counter in a cry for help and become your own architect in the plans of destroying yourself in a most spectacular fashion.

I'm baffled and at the same time not surprised at your continued blatent display of arrogance compounded by a stubborn catatonic form of ignorance. You would make EDsB52 VERY proud!!

I however am not impressed so you get a neutral from me because I feel you will come arround one day.

BTW
No thanks needed buddy, I would be a fool to expect it from you.

Sig test.
-----------------
Suddenly awakend by the sound of a klaxon going off. 84Bill in a dazed stupor stumbled past the mirad of flashing red lights and pegged indicators to rip the klaxon of the wall.
Returning to his chair and kicking his feet up, he was further relieved when the lights finally went out at the Knuckel Dragger County nuclear power plant.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-13-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's kind of a strange feeling when you read an entire thread and know it was a waste of energy and still you would read it again if given the choice.
It has not been a lose though.I think the same things about everybody as i did before but now i'm sure.Me included!
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a "friendly" suggestion Ed.
Wash your hands and take the high road. Thing is you continue counter in a cry for help and become your own architect in the plans of destroying yourself in a most spectacular fashion.

I'm baffled and at the same time not surprised at your continued blatent display of arrogance compounded by a stubborn catatonic form of ignorance. You would make EDsB52 VERY proud!!

I however am not impressed so you get a neutral from me because I feel you will come arround one day.

BTW
No thanks needed buddy, I would be a fool to expect it from you.

Sig test.
-----------------
Suddenly awakend by the sound of a klaxon going off. 84Bill in a dazed stupor stumbled past the mirad of flashing red lights and pegged indicators to rip the klaxon of the wall.
Returning to his chair and kicking his feet up, he was further relieved when the lights finally went out at the Knuckel Dragger County nuclear power plant.

And there goes Bipolar Bill with his half-cocked rants.

So how do you decide which group to side with? Flip a coin?

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please continue with your petty squabbling. you humans are so... interesting.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mature..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

And there goes Bipolar Bill with his half-cocked rants.

So how do you decide which group to side with? Flip a coin?

Ed, you are a dull monolith of nature.

Sig test

------------------
Returning to his chair, adjusting his tinfoil hat and kicking his feet up, he was further relieved when the lights finally went out at the Knuckel Dragger County's "Goldfish" Nuclear Power Plant.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I know!!

Toddster would make a great politician because he has no clue.
No wonder terrorists are out to kill all American Citizens, this is the same mentality our inept government has with regard to Israel and the plaistinians.

Toddster is not just voting for Geroge Duhbya Bush... He IS Geroge Duhbya Bush!!!

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Playing in the Trash Bill?

inept.....Billies word of the day plan.....

BBTs

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Playing in the Trash Bill?

inept.....Billies word of the day plan.....

BBTs

Madam
You are a living example of the word by displaying a lack of judgment, sense, and reason in that barf you call a post.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread was doomed from the beginning. (But it's damn fun to read! )

------------------

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TEST

I SKREWED UP TRY AGAIN

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-16-2004).]

sthtxfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sthtxfieroSend a Private Message to sthtxfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

[This message has been edited by sthtxfiero (edited 07-18-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay