Started on: 07-07-2004 10:32 PM
Replies: 184 (3338 views)
Last post by: sthtxfiero on 07-18-2004 08:56 PM
fogglethorpe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Ban Ed again.

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:
Geez .....

Sig Test
-------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Still testing

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Help me out here Ed..

What one do you like?

-----------------

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Right Johnny... So you seem to think that fogglethorpe is a bad guy because

1. He "hates idiots" (just a guess but "hate" seems to be the word of the day) even though he NEVER said "I hate" in any of his posts.
2. He defended his family when Ed misinterprited fogglethorpe as a "hatefull racist" and then made a PERSONAL attack against them. (That would piss me off bigtime... right Ken?)

I never said he was a bad guy. Just doesn't sound like a nice guy. Frankly, doesn't bother me one way or another.. But he posted something blatently stupid, and got called on it. The equivalent of a sixth grader giving others the finger. Who really cares, but why do it in the first place. Just that bored, and had to type something?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
I never said he was a bad guy. Just doesn't sound like a nice guy. Frankly, doesn't bother me one way or another..

Yes it does. That's why you took the time to reply.

But he posted something blatently stupid, and got called on it. The equivalent of a sixth grader giving others the finger.

But I can spell.

Who really cares, but why do it in the first place.

I have also mastered punctuation.

Just that bored, and had to type something?

Actually, I just say what I think.

If I was bored, I'd think of a better way to entertain myself than straightening out dumbasses like you.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny.
Trust me man. fogglethorpe and Hugh are nice guys. I've met Hugh and if is son is anything like his father he is even better.

I should know, I have a great relationship with my father and he with me. I can see the differences between the two of us. I am everything he is good at and much more. I was angry with my father for a long time because of the way I felt he was treating me but little did I know he was shaping me and molding me into what I am... I am a better man and my fathers efforts paid off..

I owe my oldman a fovor of debt and it will pay off for both of us. I could only wish others knew what I was refering to and it is sad to think there is so much hatred and ignorance in this world. I am VERY fortunate and I thank god for it.

So just trust me on this one Johnny, I would not let you down.

Payed??
PAIED!!!

Wholey crap man... LOL!!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-10-2004).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said he was a bad guy. Just doesn't sound like a nice guy. Frankly, doesn't bother me one way or another.. But he posted something blatently stupid, and got called on it. The equivalent of a sixth grader giving others the finger. Who really cares, but why do it in the first place. Just that bored, and had to type something?

Don't waste your time Johnny. A poster recently wrote something about arguing with a lunatic; an observer may not be able to tell the difference. You are certianly well-grounded, and the kook is surely not.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

Actually, I just say what I think.

If I was bored, I'd think of a better way to entertain myself than straightening out dumbasses like you.

"Actually, I just say what I think."

Well, Mr. Grammar/punctuation, are you coherent enough to figure out when you're typing/writing and when you're speaking? Look at your quote to save me the time.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, Mr. Grammar/punctuation, are you coherent enough to figure out when you're typing/writing and when you're speaking? Look at your quote to save me the time.

Ok...let me specify. The following is an example of typing what I think:

Ed is an insufferable, deluded windbag who constantly afflicts this forum with pretentious, left wing screeds. He does so to create controversy, because in his little mind controversy validates his puny existence.

How's that?

------------------

Ban Ed again.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-10-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny.
Trust me man. fogglethorpe and Hugh are nice guys. I've met Hugh and if is son is anything like his father he is even better.

I should know, I have a great relationship with my father and he with me. I can see the differences between the two of us. I am everything he is good at and much more. I was angry with my father for a long time because of the way I felt he was treating me but little did I know he was shaping me and molding me into what I am... I am a better man and my fathers efforts paid off..

I owe my oldman a fovor of debt and it will pay off for both of us. I could only wish others knew what I was refering to and it is sad to think there is so much hatred and ignorance in this world. I am VERY fortunate and I thank god for it.

So just trust me on this one Johnny, I would not let you down.

Payed??
PAIED!!!

Wholey crap man... LOL!!

I know Hugh is a great guy. He always takes the time to email me when I'm having a problem that he can help sort out (even called once).. But that doesn't mean his son has to be by genetic default. "straightening out dumbasses like me".. hah.. theres a lark.. Maybe his puppy ran away..

PFF
System Bot
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...let me specify. The following is an example of typing what I think:

Ed is an insufferable, deluded windbag who constantly afflicts this forum with pretentious, left wing screeds. He does so to create controversy, because in his little mind controversy validates his puny existence.

How's that?

Ohh, the foggy get caught being a grammar Nazi and he's sore? Oh well, now you're just a Nazi.

"...constantly afflicts this forum with pretentious, left wing screeds."

Heaven forbid anyone propose any ideals other than Republican ones.

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmmmmm...interesting thread.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know Hugh is a great guy. He always takes the time to email me when I'm having a problem that he can help sort out (even called once).. But that doesn't mean his son has to be by genetic default. "straightening out dumbasses like me".. hah.. theres a lark.. Maybe his puppy ran away..

Hey that's cool Johnny, you are entitled.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Humm....must be back from his nap.

Why don't you just admit you are a racist?

You seem to have the moves down pat. When ya can't string em up shoot em then string em up. Hell jes get a bunch and make a day of fun for the whole clan eh Ed?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Ohh, the foggy get caught being a grammar Nazi and he's sore? Oh well, now you're just a Nazi.

I think my retort would have gone something like this.

Yeah.. atleast I have a wing.

Or

If you like the left wing you're going to love my right wing.

Or

Well Sir.. I have a left and a right wing..

Instead you fall back into B52 mode and carpet bomb the republicans in vague general(izations) you so much love to pick and choose from and turn into weak arguments to support that weak idea... Must be why you hate Bush so much.. He is just like you. A racist biggot with a bloodlust for vengence. You don't care who you hurt as long as you get what you want.. You are a scumsucker Ed.

I have a generalization about you too Ed... You're an Idiot.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-10-2004).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2004 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the heck... got nothing better to do right now.

Ed, your accusation of racism is bordering on ridiculous.

Foggle made a racist statement by writing:

“If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot.”

” or substitute “u” for “you” or “tha” for “the” or “peeps” for “people”,…”

Although people of other than white races use this language, it’s origin and common usage is by African Americans. As well as racial, it’s a cultural bias statement.

The reference is to anybody that uses slang. Since when is "dude" black slang? It makes me think of Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High... surfers, potheads, etc...

"u" and "peeps" are internet lingo... Since when is the internet a "black thing"?

” If, on 9-12-01, you bought a flag at your local dollar store (which is likely owned by Islamic types from the Middle East)…”

Not only racial via stereotype of convenience store owners, it presupposes that all people from Islam are the enemy. A jagoff like you is on death row for killing a seik man (sp) at a convenience store, which is a religion that is not hateful or aligned with Islam.

This is your only example that might have some validity. I still don't see this as being blatantly racist. The point is the irony of some people in their blind rush to show patriotism might actually have helped someone that supports the actions of 9/11. I'm not sure how you make that point without making a racial/religious/cultural reference.

” If you have a 1998 Honda CRX, and…”

Assuming all people that have woofers in the back of their cars drive ‘ricers.’ Are you ever surprised when you look and see a full-sized Chevy pick-up?

Refering to a 98 CRX is racist??? Come on it's a car!!! And yes, the majority of cars with huge subs are likely asian made. My son has one (Acuara)... most of his friends have Hondas, Mitsubishis, etc... most have sub boxes in the back. Guess what? They are all about as white as you can get. Is this a racist assumption by you that only Asians drive "rice"?

” If you listen to emo, screamo, or any rap/rock hybrid with turntable scratches in the background, you are tone deaf and have bad taste. And, you’re an idiot.”

Again, some non-blacks listen to this music, but to pretend you aren’t referring to African Americans is deceptive. I could hypothetically make the same generalization about people that listen to country music and I would include many/most 40+-year-old urban white males, some Hispanic people, and assorted others, but virtually no African Americans. You can continue to hide behind your veiled racism, and the other racist white folks will play along, but what you’re doing is saying that you hate people who use Geri curl, but that you’re not primarily referring to African Americans.

Some non-blacks??? Do you even know what emo and screamo are? (If not, don't feel bad, I had to gooogle it ) It's a type of punk rock. Hardly a black thing... you would likely be hard pressed to find a black that either performs it or listens to it.

When I see "rap/rock" I think of Kid Rock... maybe Emenim... Even for rap or hip hop/rap performed mostly by black artist, you might want to check the demographics on who is listening to it... I doubt blacks even make up the majority of listeners any more. (My son listens to cRap... in his Asian car, with subs and a fart-can exhaust.)

Actually Ed, overall the assumptions you made about foggle's statements seem much more racist than the original statement. Foggle seems to have a very broad diverse group of people he thinks are idiots.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DRH

2683 posts
Member since Dec 1999
... Double post ...

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 07-11-2004).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2004 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If that made sense, I'd give it a proper response.

What took you so long, Ed? You should have brought political affiliation into this sooner.

You assume I'm a Republican, and you are wrong again.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2004 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by DRH:
Foggle seems to have a very broad diverse group of people he thinks are idiots.

DRH understands. I'll bet he has a sense of humor too. Ed has neither one.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-11-2004).]

Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig

------------------

1987 Fiero GT
1986 Fiero SE
1999 Ram Air Firebird 3800 S II

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click on the sig.

1987 Fiero GT
1986 Fiero SE
1999 Ram Air Firebird 3800 S II

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you where serious about every thing you posted, I would have to say your the biggest Idiot.

The type of Idiot who could only make these type of statements on an internet forum because he wouldnt have the balls to confront the people he thinks are "idiots".

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

If you where serious about every thing you posted, I would have to say your the biggest Idiot.

The type of Idiot who could only make these type of statements on an internet forum because he wouldnt have the balls to confront the people he thinks are "idiots".

"The type of Idiot who could only make these type of statements on an internet forum because he wouldnt have the balls to confront the people he thinks are "idiots"."

I agree and I would like to add the following.

Because there are meatheads, punks, thuggs and pricks that can't use their brains because the have none.

Ya see in cyberspace WORDs hit like fists of steel and cut like razors.

If meatheads, punks, thuggs and pricks LEARN how to use what little brains they had left (if any at all) they would not act like such stupid idiots IN CYBERSPACE and in their pathetic lives.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If meatheads, punks, thuggs and pricks LEARN how to use what little brains they had left (if any at all) they would not act like such stupid idiots IN CYBERSPACE and in their pathetic lives.

Poor little Bill....... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Poor little Bill....... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!

Always!!
Ya know, I love it when you stroke my... head.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Yes, of course I meant everything I wrote.
A mere joke is not worth the subsequent effort I must make to defend my words against the unwashed dregs of society who have no grasp of phonics. (See paragraph six of original post)

A preview from "You're an Idiot, Part 2"...

If you reply to me about any part of this missive with phrases like “…only an idiot would come up with this…”
or level the standard salvos by accusing me of harboring bigotry or hatred toward others,
you are a tedious, predictable mental dwarf. And, you’re an idiot.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A preview from "You're an Idiot, Part 2"...

If you reply to me about any part of this missive with phrases like “…only an idiot would come up with this…”
or level the standard salvos by accusing me of harboring bigotry or hatred toward others,
you are a tedious, predictable mental dwarf. And, you’re an idiot.

OHHHHH!!! MAN!!!! DEWD!!!!

That is the snitznat!!!

Please.. Please!!! PM me before you post part II

I just cant wait to get the first copy!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-12-2004).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OHHHHH!!! MAN!!!! DEWD!!!!

That is the snitznat!!!

Please.. Please!!! PM me before you post part II

I just cant wait to get the first copy!

you became his lackie?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-12-2004).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
This is fun.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is fun.

You aint kidding!!

I mean joking...

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-12-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

you became his lackie?

Became?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Became?

you are an odd duck

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you are an odd duck

Look who's quacking

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look who's quacking

You don't find this whole scenario odd?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't find this whole scenario odd?

I guess it all depends on how you define even.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I'll tell you what johnny, You step left and I'll step right and we will put some distance between ourselves and this conundrum.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll tell you what johnny, You step left and I'll step right and we will put some distance between ourselves and this conundrum.

Hey man, you can do whatever you like and I can't do anything about it. I just never pictured you as a yes-man.. always seemed to have your own beat.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey man, you can do whatever you like and I can't do anything about it. I just never pictured you as a yes-man.. always seemed to have your own beat.

So since lackie didn't get the desired responce from me so now I'm a "yes man"??

Ummm...How do you mean?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock