Started on: 07-07-2004 10:32 PM
Replies: 184 (3338 views)
Last post by: sthtxfiero on 07-18-2004 08:56 PM
I'm Back

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

"You failed to understand one thing... I'm an idiot for thinking you were a friend.... bro."

How have I not been a friend?

"Yeah... fogglethorp is an idiot... I don't hear him crying the freakin blues about it like you are."

Foggle wrote:

"I will only address your comments toward my mother this way:
You obviously are devoid of worthy arguments against me, so you hurl desperate insults at my family. Don't worry, though. Everyone on this forum knows how you are.

Incidentally, I doubt you'd have the balls to make such comments to my face. And, if you did happen to muster the guts to do so, it would only happen once.

Idiot."

REALLY, not crying?????

"Yeah...so is that your ass or your face my pendulem hit... ya know I'm having a really hard time decerning the difference right now because I feel (now I may be wrong) you are talking out of yer ass at the moment."

OK, so are you going to answer the questions or defer to libel?

"Thats ok Ed, we all do it sometimes.. god knows I'm an idiot, I am even wrong on rare occasions. However, you are never wrong, that's cool too but damn man you sure as hell took the mucho grande idiot prize on this one brutha. Take a freakin bow for christ sakes and get off stage QUICK!!"

How am I wrong in this thread?

"Who gives a rats arse about ratings. You want the 84Bill seal of aproval or something?
By the looks of the last few threads I mean posts you have been stomping all over me, I don't care but I won't be your doormat for much longer."

Post examples where I stomped on you. I don't see it.

"So I called you an idiot.. big woop don't make me slap "the binkey" on your ass again."

If you have an issue or a personal problem, PM me.

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 07-09-2004).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

"You are the most bi-polar person I know."

LOL

SNIP

Seriously! We used to abuse each other....glad we can understand each other now. You have definately had the largest paradigm shift of anyone on the forum. Not to say that's right or wrong with your direction, just that you are able to shift with your personal position/politics rather than find a party to follow and agree with everything they've done. Of course my opinion is that I like your politics now, but as you say you are subject to change. Funny thing is that most people are susceptible to change, most don't admit it.
When people refer to Kerry as a waffler I must laugh. All people must be able to modify their position as life changes, which is a very Darwinian approach.

"No he didn't. If these were attacks on the concept of making generalizations, he would have prefaced or concluded with something about people that make these generalizations as idiots. This thread was about espousing right-wing hate."

Yes he did.. Your opinion sucks.

"Mitigate it to play? You posted 5 minutes after Foggle did with:"

"Hey Dude... no offense but your an nitwitted articulate idiot.

Can you dig that Bro?"

"And then it was all fun until someone made it personal to him. I can call people, as group or as individuals, names and unilaterally consider them generalizations, but that isn't reasonable in the context to which this thread has gone. It's a fun general game until it hits home I guess. At some time during an argument against hate, the person making the display must let the readers know it's demonstration against hate/generalizations; Foggle never did that anywhere in this entire thread."

You always ***** about people "calling you out" yet here you are calling Foggle out... Sup wit that dewd?

I was PLAYING the game.

"Does that mean I held up a mirror and he/Hugh didn't like what they saw? BS, this tread was about hate from the start. If I make a personal slander to you and you get mad, does that mean it's true?"

No Ed... YOU saw something you didn't like and chose to retaliate with your derogatory remarks about his family THAT had nothing to do with this thread UNTIL YOU made it so.

Then to top it off he calls you out in return and you continue to bash his family (who is defending him AND their own honor) IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE FORUM!!

"This thread was started by generalizations that became personal as people realized they were attacks about attributes that they possess. Like me saying all short people stink; that would be a generalization until a short person read it, then that person would be justified as taking it personally."

Again.. YOU took it personal THEN attacked.

"What's the matter, Billy, don't like your rating dipping to 50/50 when you venture to the, 'dark side' so you're gonna waffle your way back to the, 'right' side?"

LOL!!
I LIKE CHICKENS EDDIE!!!!!
(sorry for the juvenile reference to Ed Edd & Eddy)

"Ok, what exactly are trying to argue here? I just read a lot of hate without definition."

Unlike YOUR clearly defined hatred for Foggel Hugh and his wife you have displayed?

"I'm sorry, I would love to fasciliate you with the, "N" word, but I don't use it. I'm sure whn you vote in November the people at your polling place will be glad to use it."

I use it alot when I'm on the block BUT never in a corporate setting or where white people go "GHOSH did you just hear what that biggot said?" I'm a cracker, a kook, a fool, and an Idiot but I am NOT A BIGGOT and I am NOT a racist

"If you want to pretend that the slander against culture that have obvious racial tags was just not there, well, enjoy."

Nevermind slandering families of people you don't know but hate their son.

"Naw, I just wish you would go away from my posts, but that will only entice you."

I bet you do.. I want to as well BUT ya see I have this problem.. I told alot of people that you are a friend of sorts. Now I have two choices in this matter. Leave you on your own to look like a total.... jackass?.. lets keep the theme.. Idiot that will and does reflect badly one me NOW and in the future. Or smack the livin crap out of you until you get off this idiot wagon you are on... I prefer to slap the crap out of you BUT I don't particularly care for it since I happen to value you as a friend.

So please help me to make up my mind but be warned if you continue I will stop of my own accord.

I believe you owe fogglethorpe, and Hugh an apology at the very least.. His entire family would be even better but I'm sure your pride and ego does not allow for such things..

Bummer dewd.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-09-2004).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your snippet actually supports my assertion of bipolarity.

I wrote:

“You have definately had the largest paradigm shift of anyone on the forum. Not to say that's right or wrong with your direction, just that you are able to shift with your personal position/politics rather than find a party to follow and agree with everything they've done. Of course my opinion is that I like your politics now, but as you say you are subject to change.”

So you are apparently ‘changing’ again, or is that waffling?

“Yes he did.. Your opinion sucks.”

Ok, can you show me where Foggle made his thread an attack against generalizations? Please, show me where he in some way indicated that he was denouncing in any way the use of generalization.

“You always ***** about people "calling you out" yet here you are calling Foggle out... Sup wit that dewd?”

No, no, I never called him out, he threatened that if we were face-to-face that I wouldn’t suggest his mom was xyz, and if I did, I wouldn’t do it again. As for calling out in argument, I hate when people call me out, I spend time answering, and they coward away.

“No Ed... YOU saw something you didn't like and chose to retaliate with your derogatory remarks about his family THAT had nothing to do with this thread UNTIL YOU made it so.”

You know, you’re right Bill, this was a wholesome thread about racism and I went and diluted it with mom-bashing. It was so wholesome that Cliff moved it in virtually record time to the trash. I brought his mom/gf/wife into it as a way to ask why he was so racially angry; did a minority cause his mom/gf/wife to stray?

“Then to top it off he calls you out in return and you continue to bash his family (who is defending him AND their own honor) IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE FORUM!!”

And the shame should be mine since I am defending the concept of anti-racism?

“Again.. YOU took it personal THEN attacked.”

Where’s the argument there? You’re arguing a moot point. And then they took it personally. It was personal both ways, hence the trashcan.

“LOL!!
I LIKE CHICKENS EDDIE!!!!!
(sorry for the juvenile reference to Ed Edd & Eddy)”

Again, you didn’t answer the question.

“Unlike YOUR clearly defined hatred for Foggel Hugh and his wife you have displayed?”

I don’t, but you once again failed to answer my question.

“I use it alot when I'm on the block BUT never in a corporate setting or where white people go "GHOSH did you just hear what that biggot said?" I'm a cracker, a kook, a fool, and an Idiot but I am NOT A BIGGOT and I am NOT a racist”

I don’t think the use of the vulgar word automatically makes someone a racist, but where there’s smoke there’s fire. BTW, what’s wrong with African American? What would you like to refer to African Americans when race is being legitimately identified?

“Nevermind slander families of people you don't know but hate their son.”

Yea, Foggle is a real victim after starting this thread. I don’t hate anyone here. As for my remarks in this thread, they well deserved.

“I bet you do.. I want to as well BUT ya see I have this problem.. I told alot of people that you are a friend of sorts. Now I have two choices in this matter. Leave you on your own to look like a total.... jackass?.. lets keep the theme.. Idiot that will and does reflect badly one me NOW and in the future. Or smack the livin crap out of you until you get off this idiot wagon you are on... I prefer to slap the crap out of you BUT I don't particularly care for it since I happen to value you as a friend.”

And I was going to look up the definition of stalker; thanks for saving me the time. As for friend, you have some perverted sense of the word. On one hand, you act as if you are a friend and are going to save me from myself, but on the other you act as if you have a vendetta; just go away man. If you were a friend and thought I had a problem, you would take it to PM. I see that your rating has risen since you started busting my balls, so congratulations, take you green and go away.

“So please help me to make up my mind but be warned if you continue I will stop of my own accord.”

The former; I don’t need a, “wing-man” and you are borderline psychotic by your recent rants, so I would prefer the former.

“I believe you owe fogglethorpe, and Hugh an apology at the very least.. His entire family would be even better but I'm sure your pride and ego does not allow for such things..”

It’s nice to see that you have beliefs and convictions. I doubt the emergency/crisis counselors are over there keeping the family together right now. But your rating bar is higher and well back into the green, so, you’re welcome. I wonder if Foggle owes the minorities/vegetarians/humans/virtually everyone an apology for this thread of hate?

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 07-09-2004).]

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am watching Red Dawn on TNT right now. Oldie but goodie
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have an issue or a personal problem, PM me.

I do Ed..

Here is my PM

Christ man!!
I told you you have to watch out for fogglethorpe I said he is a slickster and you feel right into his trap!
Now you went and insulted his family and pissed off Hugh.

I mean I thought your post regarding his family was a bit radical but I NEVER thought you truely meant it. Apparently I was wrong and it's not been the first time.

Sorry if you don't like the way I'm coming at you but I feel you are heading in the wrong direction. What started off as a mind game had ended up with you getting brain damaged and now whouping up on the other players.. Jeaz man it's just a frekin mirror.

I forwarded the PM to foggle just to keep him on a low boil and save you from disgrace but when he tested your medal it melted down and went freaking nutz! Now I feel like a total ass because I defended you.

Yeah I like fogglethorpe, Hugh and I like you too but damn man ya really put the hammer down on them for what I see as a no good reason.

I duno, maybe I'm the one who is wacked out. Afterall I seem to have the reputation for being a nut case but I can assure you as I'm sure you already know I always extend my hand in friendship even after I knock my opponent down. Even when it get slapped away time and time again when I see a place to extend I extend.

Just ask ditch.. I may hate the guys views on politics, I hate the way he makes constant personal attacks agains me BUT I posted a reply in the tech section when he had a problem. Thats just how I am, it's nothing persoanl if he don't like the ramblings of a street corner bum. I put myself there to be kicked and I got kicked how can I get all bent up for the rest of my life about that?

Here is my hand Ed.. (LOL as if you havent seen it enough already) People are watching. Lets stop this game and thank the participents and the host.. It would go a long way in my books if you were to apologize to those that are deserving of it. I cant say I don't care because I do but the choice is yours and not mine.

Either way I'm sorry Ed.

There are masterdebaters and there are masturbaters... I'll stick with the masterdebaters who know honor and leave the masturbators to themselves.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are masterdebaters and there are masturbaters... I'll stick with the masterdebaters who know honor and leave the masturbators to themselves.

You forgot about the masterbaiters.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 07-09-2004).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love the trash can!
can anyone here define the word "TROLL"?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea, Foggle is a real victim after starting this thread. I don’t hate anyone here. As for my remarks in this thread, they well deserved.

“I bet you do.. I want to as well BUT ya see I have this problem.. I told alot of people that you are a friend of sorts. Now I have two choices in this matter. Leave you on your own to look like a total.... jackass?.. lets keep the theme.. Idiot that will and does reflect badly one me NOW and in the future. Or smack the livin crap out of you until you get off this idiot wagon you are on... I prefer to slap the crap out of you BUT I don't particularly care for it since I happen to value you as a friend.”

And I was going to look up the definition of stalker; thanks for saving me the time. As for friend, you have some perverted sense of the word. On one hand, you act as if you are a friend and are going to save me from myself, but on the other you act as if you have a vendetta; just go away man. If you were a friend and thought I had a problem, you would take it to PM. I see that your rating has risen since you started busting my balls, so congratulations, take you green and go away.

“So please help me to make up my mind but be warned if you continue I will stop of my own accord.”

The former; I don’t need a, “wing-man” and you are borderline psychotic by your recent rants, so I would prefer the former.

“I believe you owe fogglethorpe, and Hugh an apology at the very least.. His entire family would be even better but I'm sure your pride and ego does not allow for such things..”

It’s nice to see that you have beliefs and convictions. I doubt the emergency/crisis counselors are over there keeping the family together right now. But your rating bar is higher and well back into the green, so, you’re welcome. I wonder if Foggle owes the minorities/vegetarians/humans/virtually everyone an apology for this thread of hate?

Jesus Ed.
It aint about ratings.. I could give a rats ass about ratings and obviously you don't care either. Hey I can respect that about you but I'm NOT looking for positives. They just come as a trade off. The red has NOT move on click on my bar. who give a **** ?? jeasus.. now you got me on this rating crap!! good god man you are good at drawing people in.

As far as the "wing man" thing is concerned. We all need to have our backs covered. Well looks like EdsB52 is back in town and he got this thing covered.. By all means carpet bomb the hell out of the place, I'm headed to FARP.

Back to the ratings thing again? Ok....
No YOU did not give me the GREEN in my bar... I EARNED IT so don't flatter yourself Ed. Please by all means keep up your masturbatory rants with everyone.

Lastly
I digress, you are indeed an IDIOT!

I'll see you in the political threads...I'm interested to see how this will affect them.

I'll be sure to lay on the heavy rants, I don't want anyone to think I'm a nice guy when it come to politics.
On the persoanl side however, I'll remain the same as always.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Lex:
You forgot about the masterbaiters.

LOL!!
Something about glass houses has me gunshy so I won't go there.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by lurker:

i love the trash can!
can anyone here define the word "TROLL"?

Sigtest

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Here is my PM"

No, I meant if you had other issues with your personal life causeing you to go off like this. At this point, just go away. I'll let you get the last word, then just go away pls.

"I mean I thought your post regarding his family was a bit radical but I NEVER thought you truely meant it. Apparently I was wrong and it's not been the first time."

I don't mean it as a statement. And actually it was a question, although more rhetorical than not. You're the one pining over it, I just threw it out there to make him feel as others (including myself) feel when people shoot insults. Nice theatrics though.

"Sorry if you don't like the way I'm coming at you but I feel you are heading in the wrong direction."

I don't need a mommy or a daddy to wipe my ass, and frankly this is getting a little weird.

"What started off as a mind game had ended up with you getting brain damaged and now whouping up on the other players.. Jeaz man it's just a frekin mirror."

You have yet to indicate any way that Foggle meant this as a thread to argue against generalizations as you claim it was. Furthermore, you have failed to provide any evidence that I did anything to you in previous posts, as you claimed, to somehow become a disloyal friend.

"I forwarded the PM to foggle just to keep him on a low boil and save you from disgrace but when he tested your medal it melted down and went freaking nutz! Now I feel like a total ass because I defended you."

I don't care if he boils over. As for disgrace, this forum is the partisan-divided group of folks I've seen in years; must be the commander in chimp's policies. What was the test, what melted and went nuts? When did you defend me?

"Yeah I like fogglethorpe, Hugh and I like you too but damn man ya really put the hammer down on them for what I see as a no good reason."

As you mitigate what was clear racism. hell, you're whining harder than they are. Now you're the conservative's champion, whoopee.

"I duno, maybe I'm the one who is wacked out. Afterall I seem to have the reputation for being a nut case but I can assure you as I'm sure you already know I always extend my hand in friendship even after I knock my opponent down. Even when it get slapped away time and time again when I see a place to extend I extend."

I certainly hope you don't feel as though you knocked me down; if so you're dellusional. Furthermore, you have failed to provide any evidence where I did anything to you in previous threads as you just asserted.

"Just ask ditch.. I may hate the guys views on politics, I hate the way he makes constant personal attacks agains me BUT I posted a reply in the tech section when he had a problem. Thats just how I am, it's nothing persoanl if he don't like the ramblings of a street corner bum. I put myself there to be kicked and I got kicked how can I get all bent up for the rest of my life about that?"

Whatever that means.

"Here is my hand Ed.. (LOL as if you havent seen it enough already) People are watching. Lets stop this game and thank the participents and the host.. It would go a long way in my books if you were to apologize to those that are deserving of it. I cant say I don't care because I do but the choice is yours and not mine."

I see the game. As for the host, we should all apologize. But you won't get me to apologize to Hugh or Foggle for obvious racial/cultural remarks that would objectively offend many people. The bulk of the game is yours - you are acting as some representative for the afformentioned and mitigate the originating remarks and focus on the subsequent; just as a kid in school that reciprocates punches and the last puncher gets punished.

"Either way I'm sorry Ed."

For what?

"There are masterdebaters and there are masturbaters... I'll stick with the masterdebaters who know honor and leave the masturbators to themselves."

Like the honorable racist/culturalist ones...

Look, this is just a tactic by you to increase your rating. You waffled about 3 or 4 months ago and became more liberal, as you used to be very conservative. But it appears now you're swinging back. Hope you enjoyed the ride, just don't bother me. Get the last word and after that don't respond to my posts/threads anymore please.

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I never clicked on this thread, but you know what they say? Wish in one hand and SH!+ in the other and see which hand fills up first....

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 07-09-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look, this is just a tactic by you to increase your rating. You waffled about 3 or 4 months ago and became more liberal, as you used to be very conservative. But it appears now you're swinging back. Hope you enjoyed the ride, just don't bother me. Get the last word and after that don't respond to my posts/threads anymore please.

Ed, my personal life has NEVER been better. I am by far the happiest I have ever been in my life and CONSISTANTY!! There are no more ups and downs it's all ups. I have BIG plans for my future.

Oh PLUHEEESE!!! you are so god awefull ratings oriented...How freakin pathetic.
I will continue to waff. How about you?

Stay the course Ed? You are beginning to sound alot like Duhhbya who refuses to listen to the voice of reason.
Is it really that freaking hard for you to say "I'm sorry?"

I know whats going on but is it worth it?
Yeah you are still a friend but remind me not to rant about

Vocabulary that includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg... (Forum Nazis)
Have a flag on your car antenna, then allowed it to deteriorate in the elements until it was a filthy, shredded remnant on a stick. (Patriotic waffers)
Have 18” subwoofersin a 13 square inch car and you drive people houses house at 11:30 pm every evening with the bass turned all the way up ( Ignorat jerks who think everyone owes them their ear)
cashier, who is unable to make change (Uneducated but still have a diploma from highschool)
Are lazzy (Heh.. got me)
If you are a vegetarian and think the world must eat like you. ( Screw that!!! I eat what I want)
Listen to music so loud it deffens the neighborhood ( There are those damn ignorant punks again)
Know more about baseball or football than you know your own kids ( No brainer)... (No Pun)
When people talk as IF they know something first hand like you were there but you really heard it from someone else.. (according to you thats about 99% of the forum) Myself included in this case.
Don't like illegal aliens who demand health care as if they paid taxes all their lives but havent paid a damn dime yet nor have any plans to. ( Yeah thats ME!)

Looks like I had best keep my mouth shut around you friend.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-09-2004).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... These 12 hour shifts are a killer. Can't believe I missed all of this.
Actually, I'm surprised it got trashed when it did. But I'm not surprised that it's here, now.

Having said all that...

Hey, Fog,

Do you think you may have hit a nerve?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Wow... These 12 hour shifts are a killer. Can't believe I missed all of this.
Actually, I'm surprised it got trashed when it did. But I'm not surprised that it's here, now.

Having said all that...

Hey, Fog,

Do you think you may have hit a nerve?

Yes, I think I did.
Isn't this fun?

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing like seeing the forum loonies have at it
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Nothing like seeing the forum loonies have at it

Yup.
It sure brings them out of the woodwork

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sigtest

lol. not much of a sig there, bill. how about something with a squirrel in it?

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test

LOL, Cliff has good insight. He invisioned this thread turning into a flaming disaster before it really hit the fan! Trash Canners are fun!

PS, I think I am an idiot for reading this, but thats ok! I think I'll go salute the tattered rag on my car antenna, write my congressman Mickey Mouse, and campaign against animal cruelty against baby veal cows after I sit down to a nice veal parmesian dinner!

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fformula88

7891 posts
Member since Mar 2000
Darn, I failed the Sig test!

Lets try that again!

Ah, better!

------------------
John
AOLIM: Fformula88

1988 Fiero Formula
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

lol. not much of a sig there, bill. how about something with a squirrel in it?

Fwd:Fwd:Re:Re:Sigtest

-------------------------------

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Test sig

------------------

twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by twentyeight (edited 07-10-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing

------------------

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's not because he 'held up a mirror', nor is it because he's a 'slickster'.. it's because he came off like a jackass, who likes like, well, an idiot. Comments like "Say it to my face, and I guarantee you'll only say it once" are supposed to hold water? Make you seem like a tough guy? It has nothing to do with 'holding up a mirror'.. I could say "If you are black, you are an idiot".. "If you drive a Fiero, you are an idiot" "If you don't like what I like, you are an idiot".. It's just being a jackass.. Frankly I don't fit any of his statements, but I wish I did as I don't want to be lumped into his genre. You say what you want, but when people take offense, it's not because 'you showed them'.. it's because you sound like an ******* , and possibly, are an idiot.
musicman_L7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for musicman_L7Send a Private Message to musicman_L7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maetrix66:

I, myself, found this hilarious.

Wanna know why?? Because it's broad enough in it's definitions that it encompasses all of humankind.

Translation for idiots- We're all idiots at one time or another.

I can spew baseball stats from time to time (not all of them)

Same here... As I read things, I tend to read them to myself as though I can imagine how it would be said, and this would be said by someone that has a HUGE grin on their face, and continually is raising their voice, and it gets funnier and funnier as it goes on. By the end, I was laughing pretty hard, because it sounds like something I would say. I love it... DAWG!!! Hehehehe...

Nic

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

it's not because he 'held up a mirror', nor is it because he's a 'slickster'.. it's because he came off like a jackass, who likes like, well, an idiot. Comments like "Say it to my face, and I guarantee you'll only say it once" are supposed to hold water? Make you seem like a tough guy? It has nothing to do with 'holding up a mirror'.. I could say "If you are black, you are an idiot".. "If you drive a Fiero, you are an idiot" "If you don't like what I like, you are an idiot".. It's just being a jackass.. Frankly I don't fit any of his statements, but I wish I did as I don't want to be lumped into his genre. You say what you want, but when people take offense, it's not because 'you showed them'.. it's because you sound like an ******* , and possibly, are an idiot.

Thanks Johnny. Your little contribution is greatly appreciated.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right Johnny... So you seem to think that fogglethorpe is a bad guy because

1. He "hates idiots" (just a guess but "hate" seems to be the word of the day) even though he NEVER said "I hate" in any of his posts.
2. He defended his family when Ed misinterprited fogglethorpe as a "hatefull racist" and then made a PERSONAL attack against them. (That would piss me off bigtime... right Ken?)

So what's the psycology of fogglethorpe's post?

In my case
I jumped on "If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot"
I did that because I'm an inarticulate nitwit... As demonstrated and can be backed up by the MANY personal attacks made against me by other forum members about my nonsenseical posts. So that makes me an idiot because others don't understand me?? RIIIIIIGHT ok... "get a clue".

My response was "Hey Dude... no offense but your an nitwitted articulate idiot."
nitwitted? Not hardly, I feel fogglethorp is anything but a nitwit... He didn't take the bait.
articulate? Without a freakin doubt!!... Again he did not refute it.
idiot? Well that goes without saying, we are all idiots. No response required.

------------------------------------------------------------
In Ed's case it's raceism.
Why? I duno but it would seem that Ed is either an oppressed American or an overly oppressed African American. I could go on all day about racism in America because people are a so damn inconsiderate of eachother that it BREEDS racism but it does not mean everyone IS a rasist..

It would seem that "The man" is holding Ed down and I can relate but Ed seems to think that African Americans are being oppresses even further by people like fogglethorp who dislike "IGNORANCE".

Well Ed?? Are African Americans being oppressed by Americans because African Americans DEMAND to be recognozed as something better than the average American? I say NO FREAKING WAY Ed.. African Americans are not a special class of Americans.. thats NOT how the Constitution of the United States of America was supposed to work.. WE ARE ALL EQUALS.
I can see VERY clearly why Ed chose to stand on the racist theme.. It was a weak attempt to stuff the word "racist" in fogglethorpe mouth. Fogglethorpe NEVER even used the word IGNORANT nor made and indication to the somehow twisted "fact" that he hates blacks!!

He said and I quote
"If you have a 1998 Honda CRX, and you removed the back seat to make room for 18” subwoofers, and you drive by my house at 11:30 pm every evening with your bass turned all the way up, and rumble my living room floor with your stupid, urban-contemporary aural mind dump, you lack personality, and are oblivious to the world around you. And, you’re an idiot."

Are "blacks" the only ones who own 1998 Honda with a gaggle of 18” subwoofers in the back pumping out 1000 db of BASS at 11:30 pm EVERY DAY??

Umm NO!!!

I see white people
I guess that makes me part of the "anti caucasion movement" now? No..No.. Maybe a waffing caucasion hating traitor?

Frerakin fogglethorpe is a genius!!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-10-2004).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe is a genius!!

Well, thanks Bill! I think we'll get along.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-10-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

Well, thanks Bill! I think we'll get along.

Sure thing?

I don't think Ed should be banned because he is ignorant, arrogant and opinionated. He is just a foulable as the next guy.

The question I have is...
Should he put the "foggles" on, take the "foggles" off or just keep swinging a big stick in a room (thread) full of smoke and mirrors?

I don't agree with Ed's attack on you using the racist slant because I really would like to believe Ed is not a raciest.
It troubles me to think my beliefs are wrong.

But hey!
I'm an idiot.

Sig test?

opps.. wrong sig.
------------------

PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is probably going to be my last post on this subject.
Ed,I don't like you,but I won't question your honesty for a second.Your interpretation of things that are written on this forum is out of context with what is really meant.This isn't the 1st time we have had a problem between us,but that is private and I will honor that.You brought my wife,whom I love dearly and have been married to for almost 43 years,into an arguement that neither she or I have a desire to participate in.If you have a problem with my son,keep it there and please exclude my family from any more of your arguements.
Just so people know:
A few years ago I bought seatbelts from Ed for my 88GT.The shipping was more than he had expected.I sent him a check for the $18 extra that it cost him and he tore it up because we had agreed on the lesser price.
I cannot shake the picture of him as an honest man and this causes me to find it hard to dislike him,but his actions on this forum pertaining to me are more than I can tolerate.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

This is probably going to be my last post on this subject.
Ed,I don't like you,but I won't question your honesty for a second.Your interpretation of things that are written on this forum is out of context with what is really meant.This isn't the 1st time we have had a problem between us,but that is private and I will honor that.You brought my wife,whom I love dearly and have been married to for almost 43 years,into an arguement that neither she or I have a desire to participate in.If you have a problem with my son,keep it there and please exclude my family from any more of your arguements.
Just so people know:
A few years ago I bought seatbelts from Ed for my 88GT.The shipping was more than he had expected.I sent him a check for the $18 extra that it cost him and he tore it up because we had agreed on the lesser price.
I cannot shake the picture of him as an honest man and this causes me to find it hard to dislike him,but his actions on this forum pertaining to me are more than I can tolerate.

Our feelings of each other are mutual. You are an honst man. As for your wife being brought into this, that is too indirect. First, I didn't know you were Foggle's father. Secondly, I threw it out there to counter his hate-post and I threw it out there as a 'wife/mom must have been had by a homey' to piss him off and return the insults, again, as a counter to his ignorant thread. There are many aspects to this matter you ignore like this thread at all; what do you think of your boy for starting a thread like this? Is he a chip off the ole block, or are you nauseated like most other PFFers? Instead you chose to ignore the offenses he has created and focus on the one that was not personal by any measure and take it personally.

I didn't mean this to include you or your family, and there is no way I could have since I didn't know you were Foggle's father.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
Just so people know:

You are a big man Hugh and I admire you for that. You have alot of heart and that is what I like most about you.

A year ago Hugh came to my house to buy a set of 84 speeker seats.
I told him 20 bucks for both but insisted on 40.
At the time I was out of work but money was not the reason I sold the seats, I sold them because Hugh needed them and I needed to clear my garage of some fiero stuff.

I just wanted to share that with the forum.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Ed... Just apologize for god sakes!!

I really really want to put this crap behind us bro.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by EDsB52:

Our feelings of each other are mutual. You are an honst man. As for your wife being brought into this, that is too indirect.

Ok Ed.. fogglethorpe "fired the first shot" it obviously found it's mark.. Ok?

First, I didn't know you were Foggle's father.

A preface for the following mitigation of the fact that you fired back at fogglethorpe and inadvertantly hit an innocent bystander.

Take some responsibility... Oh wait theres more...

Secondly, I threw it out there to counter his hate-post

The weak mitigation for slandering an innocent victim.

and I threw it out there as a 'wife/mom must have been had by a homey' to piss him off and return the insults, again, as a counter to his ignorant thread.

With ignorance that begets ignorance. Problem is foggle did not come off as arrogant when taken into consideration that many on this forum (including myself ) LOVED IT!!!

There are many aspects to this matter you ignore like this thread at all; what do you think of your boy for starting a thread like this?

The weak excuse for your inept actions and a further slap in Hughs (the Fathers) face.

Is he a chip off the ole block, or are you nauseated like most other PFFers?

You dare question the loyalties of a father for his son?
Dear god Ed.. You disgust me!

Instead you chose to ignore the offenses he has created and focus on the one that was not personal by any measure and take it personally.

And you continue to slap away the hand of a man you punched and continue to punch him in the face .. Get real buddy.. better yet GET LOST!

I didn't mean this to include you or your family,

You are an arrogant piece of crap Ed.... You mean every word of it you coward... go slink off back under the rock you slithered from.

and there is no way I could have since I didn't know you were Foggle's father.

Nor do you even seem to care about Hugh or his father Hugh... you are a poor excuse for a human being!

To think I actually harbored you as a friend... You make me want to barf my freakin guts out!!

You are guilty of slander, racism and have displayed blatent disregard for the general feelings of all parties concerend including myself.
You have demonstrated an inability to take responsibility for your actions and refuse to apologize to the people you victimized..

GUILTY!!

The smoking gun is still in your hand Ed... DROP IT or I'll shoot and keep shooting until you have been subdued and man you are going to hate me for it I can assure you.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psycho-freak stalker AKA:84Bill:

I know I'm a freak and have vowed to follow you around even though it trashes the forum. I will follow you everywhere on the forum even though Cliff likely doesn't appreciate it either.

If I were a man at all I would simply be rejoiced by having the last word like 10 times over, but that isn't enough, I will hound you until the forum becomes garbage because I don't care about the forum.

BTW, I'm a freak.

Did I say I was a freak?

My therapist said I would have episodes like this.

Don't tell the guys down at the funny farm that I'm playing on the internet (I'm not supposed to you know).

BTW, I have an identity problem and need to be intimately involved with people or get a little psycho and insecure.

BTW, I hate those suits where you are bound to hug yourself.

Geez .....

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our feelings of each other are mutual. You are an honst man. As for your wife being brought into this, that is too indirect. First, I didn't know you were Foggle's father. Secondly, I threw it out there to counter his hate-post and I threw it out there as a 'wife/mom must have been had by a homey' to piss him off and return the insults, again, as a counter to his ignorant thread. There are many aspects to this matter you ignore like this thread at all; what do you think of your boy for starting a thread like this? Is he a chip off the ole block, or are you nauseated like most other PFFers? Instead you chose to ignore the offenses he has created and focus on the one that was not personal by any measure and take it personally.

I didn't mean this to include you or your family, and there is no way I could have since I didn't know you were Foggle's father.

Ed, your words condemn you. You accuse me of being racist and hateful because you yourself harbor stereotypes about people. You need to deal with that issue.

Since you have no ammunition, you stoop to making blanket accusations and insults against my family, whom you do not, nor will you ever, have the privilege to know. That speaks volumes about you.

If you don't like what I write, you shouldn't read it.

Now go away.

------------------

Ban Ed again.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

"Ed, your words condemn you. You accuse me of being racist and hateful because you yourself harbor stereotypes about people. You need to deal with that issue."

Go look at the first post in this thread and see who is the racist. Then look at my explanation that describes how your post was racist and hateful. Then, if you can muster anything but rhetoric, actually answer those remarks, all of them.

"Since you have no ammunition, you stoop to making blanket accusations and insults against my family, whom you do not, nor will you ever, have the privilege to know. That speaks volumes about you."

I don't know your family, how can I make direct remarks to them? I merely conjectured that since you have a problem with people that use jargon typical of African Americans that you may have been damaged by them in that way. My ammunition, as you put it, is found in the post where I explained how your statements are racist via culture denogration.

"If you don't like what I write, you shouldn't read it."

Same to ya.

"Now go away."

Fine, you get the last word and that will be the last we refer/post to each other. That can work for Hugh as well. But you must show a goodwill gesture and remove that ridiculous signature. If you want the war/BS to mutually stop you will do this, if not, you like the dissention.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go look at the first post in this thread and see who is the racist. Then look at my explanation that describes how your post was racist and hateful.

Look at it? I wrote it. Remember?

Fine, you get the last word and that will be the last we refer/post to each other. That can work for Hugh as well. But you must show a goodwill gesture and remove that ridiculous signature. If you want the war/BS to mutually stop you will do this, if not, you like the dissention.

Good will? There is no more good will between us. And, unless Cliff requests I remove it, the signature stays.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-10-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock