Started on: 07-07-2004 10:32 PM
Replies: 184 (3338 views)
Last post by: sthtxfiero on 07-18-2004 08:56 PM
Voytek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Looks like the list struck some nerves. I'm not at all surprised to see some of the people who responded negatively. Guess the truth hurts...

No kidding!

Good summary of idiocy. The only one I tend to disagree with is the rainforest bit. I've seen some documentaries on that. It's disturbing how many species we're losing every day.

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

No kidding!
I've seen some documentaries on that. It's disturbing how many species we're losing every day.

I agree.
No kidding!

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is funny is the fact that mostly everyone who is responding to this has taken offense to it.

According to the original post I am an idiot too. That is one person's opinion... so what.

If you get all worked up about it and post argumentitive post defending yourself, don't bother. The only person you need to prove anything to is yourself. If you continue to respond, than "foggle" wins, and you have proved his point for him.

My personal note to "Foggle"...... Pull your head out of your a55 before you sufficate. Do you really think this meaningless post proves anything? Or can change anything?

If you do , you are an Idiot.

If you don't then you realize you have wasted time , thought and energy.

Only an idiot would do so knowing they efforts wouldn't yeild them anything..... Dude.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by intlcutlass:
Only an idiot would do so knowing they efforts wouldn't yeild them anything..... Dude.

Looks like he drew you into his crosshairs....
The deer in the headlights look on your face when you read this post will be priceless, to bad I cant see it first hand.
Thank goodness I have a very vivid imagination.. LOL!! But wait.. the game is still afoot.

Taedir

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaedirSend a Private Message to TaedirEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

No kidding!

Good summary of idiocy. The only one I tend to disagree with is the rainforest bit. I've seen some documentaries on that. It's disturbing how many species we're losing every day.

He's not saying you're an idiot if you want to protect the rainforest, its the combination of save the rainforest but screw the unborn child. I have to admit that I agree with everything he said. I don't care if someone likes putting subs in their honda, what pisses me off (like he said) is when they drive by my house at midnight with their music pounding.

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too funny
Have ya ever heard that saying.........

Never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

I guess I didn't take offense to this post and yes I have fit into a couple of these categories.

Good day!
Mike

------------------
Mike

TPIs ZZ4 5spd Getrag

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Looks like he drew you into his crosshairs....
The deer in the headlights look on your face when you read this post will be priceless, to bad I cant see it first hand.
Thank goodness I have a very vivid imagination.. LOL!! But wait.. the game is still afoot.

When you say "He", are you refering to myself or foggle? I threw the "dude" in there obviously out of sarcasim, but my logic is solid.

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for Part II! So far, no idiocy here!

Not that Ed would be surprised.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you say "He", are you refering to myself or foggle? I threw the "dude" in there obviously out of sarcasim, but my logic is solid.

Who is he?

Ok.. allow me to explain in detail.

Though I have been called many names and mostly go by the "one" (or I or 1) known to my friends and family as Bill or in the case of the forum 84 precedes me.

However I have also been refered to by some of my more enlightend friends as "He who comes before the early one comes". So "He" is the reference to I and that being "me", the first person. However, since I am "he who comes BEFORE the EARLY one comes" means that I came before the "early one" but the early one who comes precedes "me" even though I preceded "he" who comes early.

Don't be alarmed just yet, feel free to dose off in this riddle because I don't really understand fully myself, Only "He who comes before the early one comes" does and so does the early one who preceded me... Well maybe a few others might understand it.

So I'll give you a hint as to who I was refering to.. It starts with the letter I and ends with u.

Obviously it's not you but keep working on it.

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trash canned... Thank God... and Cliff too.

------------------

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84SupperDuty:

Finally, a thread worth reading. I was beginning to think I had made a mistake by signing on to this "Forum". I've been watching from the back row for some time now and decided to sign up. There seems to be a gold nugget out there every now and then. I haven't kept notes but this forum really has a liberal slant. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, have a ball. But why is everybody jumping on Fogglethorpe for his. The man simply created a thread and 99% of the folks here are crying because they read something in his post and said "Hey, that's me." and can't handle the fact somebody is making fun of one (or more) of their character traits. Get over it. Have a chuckle, move on. After reading all of those thought provoking "My boyfriend won't talk to me... Look, look a fireworks website... I can't sleep at night... Don't you just hate... I'm so depressed someone please type to me... Here I am, look at me..." topics, this is actually funny. A little birdy told me I'd like you Fogglethorpe, she was right.

Supper

I think Supper is insighful.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
So, this is what the Trashcan looks like?
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

What is funny is the fact that mostly everyone who is responding to this has taken offense to it.

Hmmm...maybe I just provided them with a mirror?

According to the original post I am an idiot too. That is one person's opinion... so what.

How do you know it's only one person's opinion?

If you continue to respond, than "foggle" wins, and you have proved his point for him.

I "win"? That's nice...What do I win?

My personal note to "Foggle"...... Pull your head out of your a55 before you sufficate. Do you really think this meaningless post proves anything? Or can change anything?

It proves that you identify with it. That's why you're mad at me.

If you do , you are an Idiot.

Your extreme wit has left me utterly devastated.

If you don't then you realize you have wasted time , thought and energy.

I will not bother to point out your numerous spelling errors. (See paragraph 5, lines 6 through 8 for further details.)

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will get no more responces from me, In a battle of witts, I will not destroy an un-armed man.

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will get no more responces from me, In a battle of witts, I will not destroy an un-armed man.

Whew...that's a relief. I was really sweating over it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
Whew...that's a relief. I was really sweating over it.

LOL!
Thanks for speeking my mind foggelthorp.. god knows I love ya for it!!

Jersey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JerseySend a Private Message to JerseyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa what up wit dat dawg...why you gotta be like that?like don't ya know all ya need is love?Spreadin all dat hate .Yo bro you be actin like a troll.Yo dude don't ya like know on the down low?411 for ya with all this 911 you gonna be bustin a vessel.. yo bro we wouldn't want to see that.. ya'll peace out

[This message has been edited by Jersey (edited 07-08-2004).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Back,I happen to be Fogglethorpe's father.I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with him or calling him names,but when you bring his mother,my wife,into it you have gone too far.You are the only one who disagreed with him that brought up any of his family as a response to what he wrote.I would expect you to be a better man than that!
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

"I'm Back,I happen to be Fogglethorpe's father."

That explains a lot. So you have at least 3 user accounts; yours, your daughters, and Foggles. Furthermore, is that how you raised him? I don't expect an answer.

"I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with him or calling him names,but when you bring his mother,my wife,into it you have gone too far."

Ok, and when someone makes statements like Foggle did, filled with racism, anger and insult toward anyone different than he is, I take exception to that.

"You are the only one who disagreed with him that brought up any of his family as a response to what he wrote."

So do I win a prize? He cut deep, so did I. Might I add that you are the only one to notice it and comment about it?

"I would expect you to be a better man than that!"

And I expect more from any human than that to denegrate with hate any other races than the great ole white male. Advocate the slaughter of any and all animals as long as it's in the interest of humans. Foggle called out many people, virtually everyone, and you want to defend that? And the only defense you have is to point out a counter-attack. Most parents would PM theri kids to ask what happened, but apparently you condone his thread.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fogglethorpe is going to enjoy this:

Originally posted by I'm Back:
That explains a lot. So you have at least 3 user accounts; yours, your daughters, and Foggles.

Wrong, as usual. Cliff could verify it, but why bother him about it? And, why take the trouble for your sake?

Ok, and when someone makes statements like Foggle did, filled with racism, anger and insult toward anyone different than he is, I take exception to that.

Ed, please show everyone on this forum where I made a racist statement, in this thread or any previous one. Go ahead, Ed...we'll wait.

Anger? You are very shrewd to have detected it. Congratulations.

Insult? My comments were not directed at any particular person. If you find them insulting, you must identify with all or some of them.

I will only address your comments toward my mother this way:
You obviously are devoid of worthy arguments against me, so you hurl desperate insults at my family. Don't worry, though. Everyone on this forum knows how you are.

Incidentally, I doubt you'd have the balls to make such comments to my face. And, if you did happen to muster the guts to do so, it would only happen once.

Idiot.

And I expect more from any human than that to denegrate with hate any other races than the great ole white male.

Again, Ed...we're all still waiting for you to point out exactly what I said that's racist.

Maybe you just have your own stereotypical ideas, and feel guilty about it.

Advocate the slaughter of any and all animals as long as it's in the interest of humans.

A broad, presumptuous statement...but since we're on it, let me ask you:
Are you a vegetarian, Ed? If not, you should shut up.

Most parents would PM theri kids to ask what happened, but apparently you condone his thread.

No, Ed...Dad and I have discovered a really cool invention. It's called the telephone. You should get one.

Oh, and thanks for validating my original post.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 07-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I typically stay out of these threads, but I am going to validate the fact that I am an idiot:

If you are a vegetarian because of conscience, and refuse to wear fur because you’re against bludgeoning harp seals, and won’t buy certain shampoos because you’re against animal testing...

I am a vegetarian because of my conscience... therefore, I must concede to the fact that I am an idiot.

If, on 9-12-01, you bought a flag at your local dollar store (which is likely owned by Islamic types from the Middle East) and nylon-tied said flag to your car antenna...

Yep, I did this one too... the dollar store was not owned by Islamic types though, and I did remove it before it was worn and tattered...I guess that I am half an idiot on this point.

If you listen to emo, screamo, or any rap/rock hybrid with turntable scratches in the background, you are tone deaf and have bad taste. And, you’re an idiot.

Yep, again, I would have to say that I do listen to rap/rock hybrids with turntable scatches in the background, ergo... I am an idiot

If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot.

Again, I will have to admit, that on more than a rare occasion, I use similar slang... I am an idiot

The thing that really makes me a blooming idiot is the mere fact that I read the post in the first place.

Now, while the thread may not be overtly racist, it definitely stinks of covert racism. Simply because someone's culture includes listening to certain types of music, or using certain types of slang; it does not make for an idiot. Not understanding others and assuming that because they are different that they're idiots, makes those that take the time to come up with this garbage the real idiot.

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 07-08-2004).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:
I typically stay out of these threads, but I am going to validate the fact that I am an idiot:

Well done.

Now, while the thread may not be overtly racist, it definitely stinks of covert racism. Simply because someone's culture includes listening to certain types of music, or using certain types of slang; it does not make for an idiot.

"Covert racism"? Please tell me you're joking.
If you're serious, then point out the exact phrase(s) that are racist, and explain why. Otherwise,
go into a corner and continue sucking your Scooby Doo toothbrush.

Not understanding others and assuming that because they are different that they're idiots, makes those that take the time to come up with this garbage the real idiot.

Verbatim regurgitation from an After School Special? Or the rantings of a bedwetting whiner? You decide.

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I started to take the time to point it out to you, but why? If I need to try and explain it then it is moot anyway, and I have way more important things to do other than try to educate you. You can not see it because you seem to see nothing wrong with some of the stuff your thread espouses.

This is the last that I will post in this thread, because although idiocy temporarily consumed me and made me respond, I really am not that big of an idiot to engage in an internet argument with the idiot that came up with this post in the first place.

BTW, the toothbrush is Rugrats.. not Scooby Doo...

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!

Can't believe this got trashed, let alone in a single day! There must be allot of people who don't have enough "work" to do, to have time to take the original post serious enough to be offended. I thought it was funny myself. As I said in my earlier post, "Everybody's an a$$hole to somebody!" I guess in some cases though, some are a$$holes to everybody! I think idiocy is another one of those "relative" terms. If one of the "home boy scholars" got plumped down in the jungle amongst the natives and didn't know how to survive the day, he would be deemed an idiot. Obviously, the opposite would be true too. Don't even know why I'm bothering to respond again here, just really blew me away that a joke could turn this sour, this fast, to so many.

I think this might be one of those cases where "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me." needs applied. Oh well, proves what I already knew, lurk mode's safest.

Have a good one!

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:
You know I started to take the time to point it out to you, but why? If I need to try and explain it then it is moot anyway, and I have way more important things to do other than try to educate you. You can not see it because you seem to see nothing wrong with some of the stuff your thread espouses.

Incorrect. The truth is, you're running away because I challenged you to back up your statements and you are unable to do so.

This is the last that I will post in this thread, because although idiocy temporarily consumed me and made me respond, I really am not that big of an idiot to engage in an internet argument

Don't sell yourself short.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ed,I have some questions!Why does the fact that my son and daughter in law have user names explain a lot?What is there to explain? Is it normal because you disagree with someone to insult someone else?I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice it,but I'm the only one to comment BECAUSE IT WAS MY WIFE YOU INSULTED! As far as Fogglethorpe is concerned,I'm his father,not his boss.
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yay! I like reading the trash can threads.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ed.. I'm really surprised and VERY disapointed.. I won't even bother with a retort to this... You really need to get a grip my friend but like I said before I will lock horns when I disagree with you and I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!

Sorry fogglethorpe, I thought Ed meant well but I guess he just does not know when to shutup.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ed.. I'm really surprised and VERY disapointed.. I won't even bother with a retort to this... You really need to get a grip my friend but like I said before I will lock horns when I disagree with you and I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!

Sorry fogglethorpe, I thought Ed meant well but I guess he just does not know when to shutup.

What do you disagree with me on? There were many paths this thing took, do you disagree with me that the intent by Foggle was racist, hateful, etc, or my reaction to this, or what?

"disapointed"

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 07-08-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"disapointed"

Yeah... very..
Just get off the high and mighty horse and look around.

My current feelings may mean jack squat to you but hey... I'm the idiot not you... right?

Isnt that the point of this entire thread??
I thought you were a liberal but you are either conservitive or a halfassed liberal when the wind blows the right way across your ass... So witch is it?

So much for MY thinking.. I may need to go clear my head a bit more.. so exciuse me if I don't reply to any more of your posts... Unless you reqire some more clarity..... I'm always willing to help... even if it means smaking you upside your stupid head when you are acting STUPIDLY!!

What kind of frind do you take me for? The fair day type? Screw that! I don't waste my time on such endevors.. it aint worth it.. are you woth my time Ed?

Damn idiot SNAP OUT OF IT!

PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go Ed! Foggle posts a light hearted look at many of us and you manage to piss Hugh off. Good work pal, I hope you are happy now. Do you want to kick his dog too?
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If U don't no mE U aint mi HomiE.

- The lOrD oF da bLiNgS

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 07-09-2004).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

“Fogglethorpe is going to enjoy this:”

Is this Hugh writing or are you speaking in the 3rd person? Then I wrote:
“That explains a lot. So you have at least 3 user accounts; yours, your daughters, and Foggles.”

“Wrong, as usual. Cliff could verify it, but why bother him about it? And, why take the trouble for your sake?
This kinda validates that this is Hugh writing.

“Ed, please show everyone on this forum where I made a racist statement, in this thread or any previous one. Go ahead, Ed...we'll wait.”

Foggle made a racist statement by writing:

“If your vocabulary includes frequent use of words like “Dude”, “Bro”, or “Dawg”, you’re an inarticulate nitwit. And, you’re an idiot.”

” or substitute “u” for “you” or “tha” for “the” or “peeps” for “people”,…”

Although people of other than white races use this language, it’s origin and common usage is by African Americans. As well as racial, it’s a cultural bias statement.

” If, on 9-12-01, you bought a flag at your local dollar store (which is likely owned by Islamic types from the Middle East)…”

Not only racial via stereotype of convenience store owners, it presupposes that all people from Islam are the enemy. A jagoff like you is on death row for killing a seik man (sp) at a convenience store, which is a religion that is not hateful or aligned with Islam.

” If you have a 1998 Honda CRX, and…”

Assuming all people that have woofers in the back of their cars drive ‘ricers.’ Are you ever surprised when you look and see a full-sized Chevy pick-up?

” If you listen to emo, screamo, or any rap/rock hybrid with turntable scratches in the background, you are tone deaf and have bad taste. And, you’re an idiot.”

Again, some non-blacks listen to this music, but to pretend you aren’t referring to African Americans is deceptive. I could hypothetically make the same generalization about people that listen to country music and I would include many/most 40+-year-old urban white males, some Hispanic people, and assorted others, but virtually no African Americans. You can continue to hide behind your veiled racism, and the other racist white folks will play along, but what you’re doing is saying that you hate people who use Geri curl, but that you’re not primarily referring to African Americans.

“Anger? You are very shrewd to have detected it. Congratulations.”
Which begs the reiterated question as to your anger toward various races/cultures: “See.....all of the responses to your rant...... get a homey or a bro to help. What's the matter, did a brotha take your GF or your mom on a date and find something real?” Where’s the love, and what causes the hate?
“Insult? My comments were not directed at any particular person. If you find them insulting, you must identify with all or some of them.”
Then you and your dad must identify with the above question posed, at least by using your logic.
“I will only address your comments toward my mother this way:
You obviously are devoid of worthy arguments against me, so you hurl desperate insults at my family. Don't worry, though. Everyone on this forum knows how you are.”
No, the rhetorical question wasn’t about your family, I knew nothing about them until Hugh intervened, the question was directed about your hate. And everyone sees how you are. The problem is that you receive a positive rating with statements like this, so we see the political/intellectual barometer is that the majority favors this kind of hate.
“Incidentally, I doubt you'd have the balls to make such comments to my face. And, if you did happen to muster the guts to do so, it would only happen once.”
Give me a phone number, meet me, whatever man. And don’t forget to bring your biggest friend to pose as you. What I’ve found is that it’s the squirrels that espouse this kind of hate rhetoric while sitting behind a computer.

“Again, Ed...we're all still waiting for you to point out exactly what I said that's racist. Maybe you just have your own stereotypical ideas, and feel guilty about it.”

You can read your eulogy of hate and make that claim? Furthermore, are you sure that, “we're all” as in many people are waiting? Doubt it.

“A broad, presumptuous statement...but since we're on it, let me ask you:
Are you a vegetarian, Ed? If not, you should shut up.”

I’ve been a vegetarian since 1987. No foul, pork, red meat or eggs.

“No, Ed...Dad and I have discovered a really cool invention. It's called the telephone. You should get one.”

OK, so did he call you to tell you what a success you are as a son for being full of hate? Are you a chip off the ole block? Can we learn more about Hugh through your wonderful dissertation of hate?

“Oh, and thanks for validating my original post.”

That you’re a hateful racist? Like it need validating….

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by Cooter:

"Way to go Ed! Foggle posts a light hearted look at many of us and you manage to piss Hugh off."

-Light hearted?
-It made the trash can in basically record time and it's light-hearted?
-"If you read this, and are pissed off at me because I “offended” you, and you think you have a
right to not be offended, and you think I care if I offended you, you’re a deluded, pompous
turd."
-Piss off Hugh?
-Is he royalty?
-Hugh should be ashamed of this kind of behaviour from his child; I would.
-Don't worry, you and the rest of the Hugh's and Foggles will have your opportunity to voice these kinds of opinions in November.

"Good work pal, I hope you are happy now."

Uh, am I supposed to care that Hugh is pissed because his child is telling everyone to shove it and trashing the forum?

"Do you want to kick his dog too?"

No, unlike them, I love animals and don't even eat them.

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 07-09-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you are just sinking further into your idiocy...

Allow me to show you what I mean and I'll keep it simple so you can keep up.

1. Fogglethorpe made attacks on generalizations.
2. Some played along and some took it serious and that was the intent of his post.

He held up a MIRROR and some did not like what they saw... So to justify your weak position you try to expound on a generlization that fogglethorp NEVER used.. It's smoke and mirrors Ed!! So don't try to explain it away fool.. it vanishes on its own leaving you standing behind the curtian like some grand wizard... You idiot.

So instead of playing along you have deviated into justification mode for acting LIKE AN IDIOT initially.. If that were not bad enought you now have taken steps to include straw men into your arguement as if to say to everyone that this is what fogglethorp is beating up on... see aint fogglethorp a bad man!! Hes beating a straw man and you are beating on foggle for it? Jesus man.. One thing is for sure, you are a dedicated punkass idiot! LOL!

"XXXXXX Americans"??

Personally I hate the term and those who use it to make themselves so much better than Americans. However, I like PEOPLE of ALL COLORS and I only discriminate against those who discriminate against anyone who is "different" I'm not an african American and somehow I need to BOW before someone who is different? Are we not all the PEOPLE in WE the PEOPLE?

Do you now want to call me a racist too? Go the freak ahead because you are an idiot.... Ya idiot!

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"My current feelings may mean jack squat to you but hey... I'm the idiot not you... right?"

I never called you an idiot. What is the point of that?

"Yeah... very..
Just get off the high and mighty horse and look around."

Uh, look at the first post in this thread, you know, the one you later refered to Foggle as an idiot, and find the high and mighty.

"I thought you were a liberal but you are either conservitive or a halfassed liberal when the wind blows the right way across your ass... So witch is it?"

Why would you think I'm a liberal? Furthermore, to find this thread disgusting is a liberal finding, so that assertion makes no sense either. Actually, like most people, I'm moderate. I lean left on most issues, but 2nd issues and affirmative action issues I lean more right. And I'm not all hardcore left on some issues, such as gay rights; I would vote for them, but you would never see me marching in a parade. Same with abortion laws, same with many other liberal type issues. But when it comes to 4th issues and 8th issues I am militant. Let me ask you, are you politically polar?

"So much for MY thinking.. I may need to go clear my head a bit more.. so exciuse me if I don't reply to any more of your posts... Unless you reqire some more clarity..... I'm always willing to help..."

I don't have a problem with you not replying to any more of my posts.

"even if it means smaking you upside your stupid head when you are acting STUPIDLY!!"

Well, I don't know if you mean that figuratively, but if it's literal I could meet you anywhere in the valley.

"What kind of frind do you take me for?"

Well, after the last couple of posts leveled against me as an attack, I wonder if you are a friend.

"The fair day type? Screw that! I don't waste my time on such endevors.. it aint worth it.. are you woth my time Ed? "

Are you ok?

"Damn idiot SNAP OUT OF IT!"

So does this mean you're swing back to the far right? Oh well, can't hurt your rating.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Can you feeeeeeeeel the loooooooove toniiiiiiiight......"

Oops, wrong thread.

BTW, you're ALL idiots

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2004 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"I never called you an idiot. What is the point of that?"

You failed to understand one thing... I'm an idiot for thinking you were a friend.... bro..

"Uh, look at the first post in this thread, you know, the one you later refered to Foggle as an idiot, and find the high and mighty."

Yeah... fogglethorp is an idiot... I don't hear him crying the freakin blues about it like you are.

"So does this mean you're swing back to the far right? Oh well, can't hurt your rating"

Yeah...so is that your ass or your face my pendulem hit... ya know I'm having a really hard time decerning the difference right now because I feel (now I may be wrong) you are talking out of yer ass at the moment.

Thats ok Ed, we all do it sometimes.. god knows I'm an idiot, I am even wrong on rare occasions. However, you are never wrong, that's cool too but damn man you sure as hell took the mucho grande idiot prize on this one brutha. Take a freakin bow for christ sakes and get off stage QUICK!!

Who gives a rats arse about ratings. You want the 84Bill seal of aproval or something?
By the looks of the last few threads I mean posts you have been stomping all over me, I don't care but I won't be your doormat for much longer.

So I called you an idiot.. big woop don't make me slap "the binkey" on your ass again.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-09-2004).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Now you are just sinking further into your idiocy...

Allow me to show you what I mean and I'll keep it simple so you can keep up."

You are the most bi-polar person I know.

"1. Fogglethorpe made attacks on generalizations."

No he didn't. If these were attacks on the concept of making generalizations, he would have prefaced or concluded with something about people that make these generalizations as idiots. This thread was about espousing right-wing hate.

"2. Some played along and some took it serious and that was the intent of his post."

Mitigate it to play? You posted 5 minutes after Foggle did with:

"Hey Dude... no offense but your an nitwitted articulate idiot.

Can you dig that Bro?"

And then it was all fun until someone made it personal to him. I can call people, as group or as individuals, names and unilaterally consider them generalizations, but that isn't reasonable in the context to which this thread has gone. It's a fun general game until it hits home I guess. At some time during an argument against hate, the person making the display must let the readers know it's demonstration against hate/generalizations; Foggle never did that anywhere in this entire thread.

"He held up a MIRROR and some did not like what they saw..."

Does that mean I held up a mirror and he/Hugh didn't like what they saw? BS, this tread was about hate from the start. If I make a personal slander to you and you get mad, does that mean it's true?

"So to justify your weak position you try to expound on a generlization that fogglethorp NEVER used.."

This thread was started by generalizations that became personal as people realized they were attacks about attributes that they possess. Like me saying all short people stink; that would be a generalization until a short person read it, then that person would be justified as taking it personally.

"It's smoke and mirrors Ed!! So don't try to explain it away fool.. it vanishes on its own leaving you standing behind the curtian like some grand wizard... You idiot."

What's the matter, Billy, don't like your rating dipping to 50/50 when you venture to the, 'dark side' so you're gonna waffle your way back to the, 'right' side?

"So instead of playing along you have deviated into justification mode for acting LIKE AN IDIOT initially.. If that were not bad enought you now have taken steps to include straw men into your arguement as if to say to everyone that this is what fogglethorp is beating up on... see aint fogglethorp a bad man!! Hes beating a straw man and you are beating on foggle for it? Jesus man.. One thing is for sure, you are a dedicated punkass idiot! LOL!"

Ok, what exactly are trying to argue here? I just read a lot of hate without definition.

""XXXXXX Americans"??

Personally I hate the term and those who use it to make themselves so much better than Americans."

I'm sorry, I would love to fasciliate you with the, "N" word, but I don't use it. I'm sure whn you vote in November the people at your polling place will be glad to use it.

"However, I like PEOPLE of ALL COLORS and I only discriminate against those who discriminate against anyone who is "different" I'm not an african American and somehow I need to BOW before someone who is different? Are we not all the PEOPLE in WE the PEOPLE?"

If you want to pretend that the slander against culture that have obvious racial tags was just not there, well, enjoy.

"Do you now want to call me a racist too? Go the freak ahead because you are an idiot.... Ya idiot!"

Naw, I just wish you would go away from my posts, but that will only entice you.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock