Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? by Saxman
Started on: 01-04-2009 08:37 AM
Replies: 281 (4042 views)
Last post by: grsychckn on 05-24-2009 08:10 PM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmw, i wish that thing was a series2
IP: Logged
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Here is the stuff I cleaned out of my shop. I'm looking for a few bucks for each of the items. To be honest, I'll probably just wind up throwing the stuff out by the end of the month. If anyone wants any of these, let me know. I'm trying to make room for my next project and I'm tired of tripping over this stuff.

bump for page 4
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size are the fans? I might be willing to take 2 or 3.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The large one is a Mr Gasket #1987 14" fan. The smaller ones are Hayden 19511-never used or installed. The blade diameter is 9.5" and overall diameter is 11" all still have the "new fan smell"
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hrm......

anyone have a rear cradle?

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hookdonspeed

7980 posts
Member since May 2008
W00H00, cars aligned now... i love "free stuff"

<3 working in the auto field at times.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just going to bring all the stuff in case if someone wants them. I'll make a special deal on the 1/4 panels.....$20 for the set, and I'll tell you what the secret project at the shop is.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, nice, BMW, will you be coming straight down 95? if so we could meetup and roll in togather or something
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I'm just going to bring all the stuff in case if someone wants them. I'll make a special deal on the 1/4 panels.....$20 for the set, and I'll tell you what the secret project at the shop is.

Bmw - bring all that stuff. I can use the fans on the Fino and the rest will go toward the Getrag shift parts. That way, we know everything is spoken for. I don't mind giving up the cables and shifter since you have offered up so much advice - and Joey is towing the 3800SC all the way down here.

Sunday is coming quick!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

W00H00, cars aligned now... i love "free stuff"

<3 working in the auto field at times.

Same here! I just got a guy that used to work on Fieros for GM way back when. He said the alignment was not far off. He only charged me $75 - and cleaned out my Fiero-funds!

Anyway, the car is ready - except for the loud starter. I'll take a look at the flexplate teeth tonight to see what scars have been left - if any.

My wife and 3 kids will be there Sunday to bowl. I'll just throw the Getrag, cables, shifter, Camaro scoops and anything else I can think of in Ruth's car. She can also sign in 10 people if our numbers are that high.

Cheers!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

anyone have a rear cradle?

What do you need that for? Don't you have one already?
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i..do... but i plan on getting to a junkyard soon

im sure there are some n*'s or a 3800sc series II thats asking to come home w/ me....

lol.. i dont need that yet tho.. so no one needs to bring one as i couldnt get it home lol...

altho, i DO need one of them coolant tube holders for the left rear, mine seems to have comeup missing.

and uhm, does anyone have a set of 205/55r15 tires? mine are rubbing a little in the front...

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i..do... but i plan on getting to a junkyard soon

im sure there are some n*'s or a 3800sc series II thats asking to come home w/ me....

lol.. i dont need that yet tho.. so no one needs to bring one as i couldnt get it home lol...

altho, i DO need one of them coolant tube holders for the left rear, mine seems to have comeup missing.

and uhm, does anyone have a set of 205/55r15 tires? mine are rubbing a little in the front...

I think I have the coolant tube support piece for one side. I'll check.

Also, here is a map to get to BAFB via 295. The red line shows how to get there from the south. You can see the exit on the right side if you are coming from the north - I just didn't mark it

Also, here is where the Marina's Slip Inn restaurants is and the bolling alley - each circled in red. The marina area is obviously on the water.

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what time we all meeting up?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what time we all meeting up?

Noon at the visitors center.

If you want a place to stop before you go into the base, there is a gated post office on the left (after you turn right) at the end of the exit coming from the south.
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you go thru security first to get to the visitors center??
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will let you through the gate to get to the visitors center. Them you take your pass back through the gate.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, nice, BMW, will you be coming straight down 95? if so we could meetup and roll in togather or something

I'll be coming down I95, but I won't be in a Fiero. As for the tires....a 55 series would be a little thin, IMO. I ran a stock 205/60R15 on those springs. When we get to the gate, what do we have to say to get in?
Dave
v8swap

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v8swapSend a Private Message to v8swapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey bmwguru

I could really use the fans. My v8 is over heating. you have PM

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just tell the guard that you are going to get a pass at the visitors center.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Mercedes failed it's pre-road trip inspection today, so I have some work cut out for me tomorrow evening (I have my morning and afternoon already spoken for). Don't worry, I will be there.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 01-23-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with that! Shouldn't have let Anonymity change the headlight by herself! Look what she went and did!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Also - a reminder of the local Fiero forum at http://chesapeakefiero.8.forumer.com/index.php

I just posted this event there...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Saxman:

...and anyone from any other states - see //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073736.html

We have a group of Fiero folks meeting at Bolling Air Force Base at noon on January 25. We'll meet at the front gate (off exit 1 on I-295, near the Woodrow Wilson bridge) so those of us with military IDs can get the rest of you civilian Fiero drivers on base. Food will either be at the Slip Inn (bar with good food) or at the bowling alley (pretty good food and lots of room).

I haven't heard if anyone is interested in bowling together, but the decision can be made once we are there.

Now, back to my flexplate-replacement so I have a car for the meet...

Happy New Year!

LATEST LIST OF ATTENDEES

ALLTRBO +1
amflyer +1
bmwguru+1
Daredevil05
hookdonspeed
jazz4cash
Macs86GT
MarineFiero+1
prizm-bluegt
Saxman +4
silverbullet910
steve308
turbo86se?
Xerces_Blackthorne+1

From page 1. Anyone else coming or bringing a guest? That makes 19 people plus my family. MarineFiero and I can get up to 20 civilians on base. If we need to get more on, my wife can get passes for anything over 20.

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 01-24-2009).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, you can let the other/s get the fans if they want them, I was only interested in them in case the need (or want) to use them arose, Saxman and v8swap seem to both need them more than I do.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-24-2009).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:
Dave, you can let the other/s get the fans if they want them, I was only interested in them in case the need (or want) to use them arose, Saxman and v8swap seem to both need them more than I do.

If you guys had a deal, then go with it. I don't mind. You spoke up first, ALLTRBO.

Also, we lost Xerxes. He has to get a new exhaust put on the Fiero He also really needs a set of lower mounting brackets for the front aero bumper and wheel well liners.

LATEST LIST OF ATTENDEES

ALLTRBO +1
amflyer +1
bmwguru+1
Daredevil05
hookdonspeed
jazz4cash
Macs86GT
MarineFiero+1
prizm-bluegt
Saxman +4
silverbullet910
steve308
turbo86se?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as far as I know, v8swap and I plan to meet prior to the event to exchange the fans
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My +1 also is a Marine and can get some aboard.
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got room for 2 more? Wife and I will cruise down with the IMSA. Plan to leave Lancaster around 9 ayem. Anyone else from PA wanna caravan?
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA, come on down. We have plenty of Military ID cards for I think about 40 with me, Saxman, and our wives.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i MAY be with guest since we have plenty of id cards now.
PFF
System Bot
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Marine, I went digging thru my stash and I have a manual column with a stalk. I'll bring it with me tomorrow.Any other parts needed from anybody???
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has any of these parts, I need 'em.

'88 specific:
Rear suspension mudguard pieces for the inner fenders, aka wheel wells

Any year:
Front inner fenders, aka wheel wells (GT/aero)
Battery tray
4 cyl. throttle cable
Lower sideskirt pieces (both sides, in good shape)
Brake pedal cover, the rubber part (manual only?)
Fiero Warehouse chin-spoiler (the smooth rare one that covers the entire lower part of the fascia. ex: lildevil's car)
Fiero Warehouse rear lip spoiler

Non-Fiero:
Gen II or III 60v6 alternator (or the like)
Gen III 60v6 starter

I have for sale or trade for any of the above:

2.8 lower intake manifold, painted blue
2.8 middle intake manifold, painted blue
2.8 fuel rail w/ injectors
2.8 exhaust crossover (I need to check condition)
2.8 air filter housing and lid (surface rust)
2.8 intake snorkel
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have run into limited funds this week. How much do you want for it?
prizm-bluegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!!! Exactly how many fiero's will be there? Me being 1

[This message has been edited by prizm-bluegt (edited 01-24-2009).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! The rod from my clutch pedal snapped. Anyone bring me a master cylinder? And help install? If I cant jury rig it now I can't come tomorrow
Greg R

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg RSend a Private Message to Greg REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still planning on making it Sunday and I will be bringing my '88. Hope to see you all there.
Greg
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corey and I will be there with two Fieros. we will try to make it by 1200, coming from Westminster

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great!

LATEST LIST OF ATTENDEES and their cars - send me an update if you are bringing someone (or a Fiero) and I don't have it listed. It looks like we need to get about 19 people on base, which my wife and I can take care of if MarineFiero is not there.

ALLTRBO +1
amflyer +1 *with 2 Fieros
bmwguru +1
Daredevil05
Greg R *with an 88
hookdonspeed +1
IMSA/GT +1 *with an IMSA!
jazz4cash
Macs86GT
MarineFiero +1 (if he can get his clutch banjo replaced/rigged)
prizm-bluegt *with One Sweet Yellow GT
Saxman +4 *with The new 3.4 Formula
silverbullet910
steve308
turbo86se?
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can't make it work, y'all have to move the meet here and help me fix it!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock