Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate? by Fats
Started on: 11-07-2021 03:49 AM
Replies: 172 (2466 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-05-2022 08:52 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

No doubt about it. But with the EAU and then full approval of the vaccines, a lot of them didn't.

Rams

None of the requisite FDA / CDER approval procedures for a new pharmaceutical clearance submission, including proper clinical trials of a suitable trial population and length of trial, have been done for any of the vaccines presently in use, so saying that they have "full approval" doesn't have much meaning.

IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pResident Brandon said it on TV so believers of him just repeat it, just like it's normal.

Deaths, in 1 report, are up 40% in the age group of 18 to 64 year olds since the shots were coerced upon Americans.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

pResident Brandon said it on TV so believers of him just repeat it, just like it's normal.

Deaths, in 1 report, are up 40% in the age group of 18 to 64 year olds since the shots were coerced upon Americans.

One Report? A little assistance would be helpful here. I could spend days searching should I choose to do so.
It has pretty much become standard operating procedure to post the source of such claims. It's impossible to even look at such things with any kind of honestly without the source.

Rams

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure thing. New thread started. It states No covid explanation for the 40% increase in deaths.

Biden and you both say the injections are safe and effective. You 2 say the experimental jabs are needed to protect us. The result of following Biden's and your position is bearing out.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-04-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No beer for you !!!

Orrrr.......just say screw them and get it at the grocery store.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

No beer for you !!!

Orrrr.......just say screw them and get it at the grocery store.

Sacré bleu!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure thing. New thread started. It states No covid explanation for the 40% increase in deaths.

Biden and you both say the injections are safe and effective. You 2 say the experimental jabs are needed to protect us. The result of following Biden's and your position is bearing out.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

See your new thread for my input.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, don't pretend I didn't see it and you still don't want to admit that you drew back a stump. Lol. Thanks for the laughs. It was rich watching you duck and cover only to find the bomb that you tried to throw was still in your foxhole

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-04-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, don't pretend I didn't see it and you still don't want to admit that you drew back a stump. Lol. Thanks for the laughs. It was rich watching you duck and cover only to find the bomb that you tried to throw was still in your foxhole

I realize there's absolutely no chance of any open minded conversations here so.................
As long as you are happy and see it that way, good for you.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-04-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so, First shot takes 2-4 weeks to build up an immunity. Second shot kicks it up a notch, and then, after about a month, you are "fully vacinnated"...then 6 months (5 months now) , you get a "booster" of "more of the same" and it immediately provides "extra-wextra" immunity against this new strain.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2022 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I realize there's absolutely no chance of any open minded conversations here so.................
As long as you are happy and see it that way, good for you.

Rams

You refused to accept a 40% increase in deaths in 2020 which had no Covid19 link. Mind closed much?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2022 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A lot of uninjected people haven't died from Covid19. There is absolutely no way to determine how an injected person would have reacted to a covid infection had they not gotten an injection.

I got COVID twice... once before, and once after the injection.

First time was in South-East Asia in January of 2020, all of us got it where I worked. It was rough... a lot of coughing and chest congestion. I also had some of the typical symptoms (headache, loss of taste, fatigue), but not incredibly so... the coughing and chest congestion was bad. But I also got the Swine Flu back in the mid 2000s, and Swine Flu was worse (for me). That said, I was in excellent physical condition in January of 2020... I ran 5-6 miles each day, and ate healthy, and had a metabolic age several years younger than my actual age (e.g., I was very thin and in good shape). Most of my colleagues got the anti-body test (I did not), and they'd all tested positive for having had it.

I got the vaccine (Pfizer) in February and again in March (or maybe March / April, I could check, but don't care enough), of 2021.

Second time, I tested positive for COVID (assumed to be the Delta variant) in July of 2021. It wasn't AS bad as it was when I got it in January of 2020... not as much chest congestion, but the "COVID-like" symptoms were more pronounced... e.g., loss of taste, fatigue, headache, etc. Less coughing though. At THAT time though, I'd completely stopped working out in the 2 years. I'd gained about 10 pounds, stopped running, and was not in as good a shape.

So... if the vaccine had any affect on me, it perhaps muted the effects of the chest congestion, though it felt like the other symptoms were magnified... though perhaps they were simply more "obvious" because the other symptoms were less obvious. But I can only assume it did what was intended.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock