Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate? by Fats
Started on: 11-07-2021 03:49 AM
Replies: 172 (2466 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-05-2022 08:52 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, that's why you edited your post. Sure you do.

Hey, if the end result is helping you elevate your character and behavior them I'll call that a win.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You?

Accurate?

You should get a retirement job as a comedian......but you're not funny, so maybe not.

Although you are somewhat entertaining, but not as entertaining as other forum members.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Let's go Brandon!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

You just proved my point.

Additionally, I'm always accurate.
That's the main reason you and willie can't stand me; because you can't refute what I post as it destroys your erroneous belief system.

No, you are not. You have even been inaccurate in this thread.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You just proved my point.

Additionally, I'm always accurate. That's the main reason you and willie can't stand me; because you can't refute what I post as it destroys your erroneous belief system.

I cannot help you with your unhealthy obsession. I have made it as clear as I can that I only like women.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

No, you are not. You have even been inaccurate in this thread.

Prove, big man. You have had every opportunity to do so. You haven't. You can't.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by williegoat:

I cannot help you with your unhealthy obsession. I have made it as clear as I can that I only like women.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone reminded of Eds B52?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did he ask for proof of a stated claim too?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He just tried to harangue everyone to death. Talked in circles. Demanded documentation for any little statement, while refusing to provide his own, etc., etc.
Made himself quite unwelcome. And seemed to revel in it.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that you mention it......
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..inject people with something that won't prevent them from contracting covid and won't prevent them from spreading it.

Doesnt seem wise does it. But then it probably depends on what the objective is.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Pretty heavily against it. Especially now, when data suggests that the shot is only sorta effective for a relatively short period of time, and you are just as likely to spread it if you have had the shot, the effects of the shot itself can make you feel like you've got a bad flu. or cause other health issues.

Some folks even get seemingly unstoppable blood clotting issues from it .
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5, that objective is the key. All will be revealed eventually.

Originally posted by Raydar:

He just tried to harangue everyone to death. Talked in circles. Demanded documentation for any little statement, while refusing to provide his own, etc., etc.
Made himself quite unwelcome. And seemed to revel in it.

A few of you keep injecting yourselves into a conversation that doesnt concern you. Are you all that fragile that requires attempts to rescue each other?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, that's why you edited your post. Sure you do.

Hey, if the end result is helping you elevate your character and behavior them I'll call that a win.

Actually, I edited my post because I thought what I originally posted might come close to breaking forum rules but, since I thought I might be getting close, I reported my own post to Cliff. Call it what ever you wish, making such judgements seems to be another of the things you do whether it's accurate or not.

But, if you ever cared to look, almost all of my posts are edited. I have a habit of typing, posting then finding spelling or punctuation errors and then catch them after they are posted. Get used to it, it won't get any better.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-08-2021).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few of you keep injecting yourselves into a conversation that doesnt concern you. Are you all that fragile that requires attempts to rescue each other?

Last I heard, this was a forum. Everyone is free to comment.

Edit - The title of the thread is "What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate?"

"Everyone" is... pretty inclusive.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-08-2021).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's try and not trash all this guys and act like adults. Please. Everyone is welcome, but lay off the long time feud for a few minutes.

My company has unofficially announced that they will be requiring the shot by January 5th.

Unofficially because they sent out an email stating they would, but only to management, and told them it was happening, but still waiting for approval.

I told my manager that I've only been working here for the past several years because of her, (realistically she's been an anchor for longer than that.) and that when the time came to fire me I knew it was coming from above and not her. She was forced to get the vaccine when her daughter was hospitalized, they said the only way she could stay with her was to get the vaccine.

I'm not against the vaccine. I don't think it's any of their business if I've had the shot or not.

I am alone 99.999% of the time, and it could easily be 100% of the time if I didn't have to go inside the building to get my paperwork. All of my "interactions" can be done via phone or computer as I load and unload myself. My status has no effect on their business.

On a side note. One of our drivers was first in line to get the shots. He's covered on everything and preached to us about how he's protected. He's been out for over a week with Covid now....

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2021 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar, the invitation is to comment on the topic. Not wasting time trying to cause more grief.

Originally posted by blackrams:

Actually, I edited my post because I thought what I originally posted might come close to breaking forum rules but, since I thought I might be getting close, I reported my own post to Cliff. Call it what ever you wish, making such judgements seems to be another of the things you do whether it's accurate or not.

Maturity is lacking with some here. Do you think Cliff wants another thing to do here that's nonsensical, like looking at yet another pointless post?
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My job has an HSA basically it's a credit card that works for medical expenses.
Used to be Jagermeister was a medicine and pot was a drug. I'm gonna really test the limits of this thing.

I just bought a 2 year supply of condoms with it, so a 1 pack.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

My job has an HSA basically it's a credit card that works for medical expenses.
Used to be Jagermeister was a medicine and pot was a drug. I'm gonna really test the limits of this thing.

I just bought a 2 year supply of condoms with it, so a 1 pack.

That reminded me of a old joke:

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week; whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is upsetting news to me.
I had no idea I was Japanese.

Rams
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

That reminded me of a old joke:

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week; whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is upsetting news to me.
I had no idea I was Japanese.

Rams

LOL
Sex is that something that either birds or bees do? I don't remember quite what it is.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on the content of the last three posts, perhaps y'all should get off this Forum and get a life.....just an observation......
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New England Covid cases rise as delta hits the unvaccinated
Vermont and New Hampshire have seen two of the largest increases in the U.S. in the past two weeks, respectively rising by 60 percent and 56 percent, an NBC News analysis found.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2021 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
33 year old pro dancer Santo Giuliano suffers heart attack after vaccine
19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dead
19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dead
21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dead
29 year old Football player Lee Moses dead
15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester dead
18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dead
13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dead
15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney dead
Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman dead
17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas dead
17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo dead
16 year old Football player Devon DuHart dead
16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dead
19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dead
16 year old Football player Drake Geiger dead
15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory dead
19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn dead
17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee dead
29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde dead
27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita dead
24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dead during the week athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies
23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi dead
37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
25 years old Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten suffers cardiac arrest
30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
29 years old José dos Reis collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
16 years old Diego Ferchaud from suffers cardiac arrest
Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
16-year-old football player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest
27 years old Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet dead
13-year-old soccer player suffers heart attack on field
17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dead
Player from Birati Club Münster suffers cardiac arrest
22 years old Abou Ali collapses with cardiac arrest
19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead.
37 years old Ex-NFL professional Parys Haralson dead
25 years old Canadian university football player Francis Perron dead
19 year old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest
Germany volleyball trainer Traktor Divitz dead
29 years old Shrewsbury striker Ryan Bowman treated with defibrillator during game
25 years goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dead
18 years old pro footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira has double heart attack
Italy, 27 years old cycling champion Gianni dead
English lineswoman Helen Byrne, heart problems has to be carried off at world cup
17-year-old soccer player of the JSG High Hagen dead
Germany Team leader Dietmar Gladow dead
Germany 15 years old goalkeeper Bruno Stein dead
USA, 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapses in a coma
USA, 12 year old Jayson Kidd collapsed during basketball practice and died
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2021 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
https://www.rt.com/news/540...els-christmas-covid/

'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas

16 Nov, 2021 15:03
RT
Amid a surge in Covid-19 cases, Gibraltar has canceled official Christmas events and “strongly” discouraged people from hosting private gatherings for four weeks. Gibraltar’s entire eligible population is vaccinated.
The government of Gibraltar recently announced that “official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings” have been canceled, and advised the public to avoid social events and parties for the next four weeks. Outdoor spaces are recommended over indoor ones, touching and hugging is discouraged, and mask wearing is advised.

RT News

16 Nov, 2021 15:03
'Most vaccinated' place on earth cancels Christmas
FILE PHOTO: People cross the tarmac of the airport in front of the Rock of Gibraltar in the British Overseas territory of Gi
Amid a surge in Covid-19 cases, Gibraltar has canceled official Christmas events and “strongly” discouraged people from hosting private gatherings for four weeks. Gibraltar’s entire eligible population is vaccinated.

The government of Gibraltar recently announced that “official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings” have been canceled, and advised the public to avoid social events and parties for the next four weeks. Outdoor spaces are recommended over indoor ones, touching and hugging is discouraged, and mask wearing is advised.

Santa’s vaccine passport prompts supermarket boycottREAD MORE: Santa’s vaccine passport prompts supermarket boycott
“The drastic increase in the numbers of people testing positive for Covid-19 in recent days is a stark reminder that the virus is still very prevalent in our community and that it is the responsibility of us all to take every reasonable precaution to protect ourselves and our loved ones,” Health Minister Samantha Sacramento said.

Gibraltar, a tiny British Overseas Territory sharing a land border with Spain, has seen an average of 56 Covid-19 cases per day over the last seven days, up from fewer than 10 per day in September. The rise in cases, described by the government as “exponential,” comes despite Gibraltar having the highest vaccination rate in the world.

More than 118% of Gibraltar’s population are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, with this figure stretching beyond 100% due to doses given to Spaniards who cross the border to work or visit the territory every day. Gibraltar’s entire adult population has been fully vaccinated since March, and masks are still required in shops and on public transport.

Gibraltar is currently doling out booster doses to the over-40s, healthcare workers, and other “vulnerable groups,” and administering vaccines to children aged between five and 12.

Similarly well-vaccinated countries have also reported surges in Covid-19 infections recently. In Singapore, where 94% of the eligible population have been inoculated, cases and deaths soared to record highs at the end of October, and have since subsided slightly. In Ireland, where around 92% of the adult population is fully vaccinated, cases of Covid-19 and deaths from the virus have roughly doubled since August.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-16-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One tiny thing --> "Olivia Podmore" died from suicide.

This website has that list with links to each person's story.

But every person I know that has gotten Covid during the past month were vaccinated. The ones that weren't vaccinated are Covid-free.

Most were vaccinated 6-8 months ago, so they no longer are protected by that amazingly long-lasting highly-effective vaccine.

All are still alive, so imagine just how much worse they would have been if they didn't have them?

We currently have twice the amount we had a year ago. Yay.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-16-2021).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Work has set a date apparently. I guess I'll be searching for a new job right before Christmas. I may just take the month off and enjoy life for a bit. I know it's dated for last Friday, it just appeared on the breakroom door last night.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait… why?

They aren’t forcing you to get the vaccine , you just need to be tested occasionally and wear a mask…

That’s kinda going to be expected at most jobs- they are forcing folks here… (with big fines for employers)

If you don’t believe masks will help, they DO sell masks that are basically fake- they “technically” are a mask, but they literally don’t restrict at all- I wear N95 because I’m in “hot spots” most days, but I do understand why some give the whole mask thing the finger…

Maybe I wouldn’t give a eff if money wasn’t tight and we didn’t hafta worry about medical expenses…

What drive me nuts is that the numbers are roughly double last year at this time, and so many folks are all “laa-dee-daaa”
Out of 28 people I know that got it, (and had any symptoms) only 2 are “alright”. I’m sure I know a ton who got it and it was a walk in the park. 3 died. Two were over 60, one was 41.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hollywood has lost a star way too soon.

Heath Freeman, the actor who appeared in hit shows like “NCIS” and “Bones”, has died, his manager confirmed to E! News. Heath was 41 years old.

“We are truly devastated at the loss of our beloved Heath Freeman,” a statement from his manager read. “A brilliant human being with an intense and soulful spirit, he leaves us with an indelible imprint in our hearts. His life was filled with deep loyalty, affection, and generosity towards his family and friends, and an extraordinary zest for life.”

“He was extremely proud of his recent film work and was very excited for the next chapter of his career,” the statement continued. “His remarkable legacy as a son, brother, uncle, friend, extraordinarily gifted actor and producer, consummate cook, and man with the most infectious and spectacular laugh, will live on forever. May his memory be a blessing to all who knew and loved him.”
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate?

As said, when Trump was the President, "The President's words matter".

Biden ... "we have to get the un-vaccinated vaccinated, to protect the vaccinated".

How much money is Big Government giving to Big Pharma ? These free vaccinations are not free. There is now talk that we will need to do this every year, forever.

We have a 99+% rate of recovery, if one has no pre-existing conditions.

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
They aren’t forcing you to get the vaccine , you just need to be tested occasionally and wear a mask…

That is not true in all situations. Testing. What a concept, or not. They want to test to 'prove' you do not have Covid. When you take the jab, how many antibodies do you get ? Why is that Covid tests do not measure antibodies ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 11-17-2021).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Work has set a date apparently. I guess I'll be searching for a new job right before Christmas. I may just take the month off and enjoy life for a bit. I know it's dated for last Friday, it just appeared on the breakroom door last night.

Is your company going against the court ruling? Give these links to your company or print these out and put a copy on the breakroom door.
https://www.natlawreview.co...review-will-continue
https://www.shrm.org/resour...ne-requirements.aspx

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-17-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2021 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a pretty terrible choice that the USA is forcing upon Main Street workers in a top down authoritarian manner. But it's been ongoing for decades and even a century or more.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

A test if away from the workplace for 7 days or more? How random and useless is that?
(I guess about as much as all the other rules and reccomendations and mandates about all this.)
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
That is not true in all situations. Testing. What a concept, or not. They want to test to 'prove' you do not have Covid. When you take the jab, how many antibodies do you get ? Why is that Covid tests do not measure antibodies ?

I was referring to Fat's Job. My job had a mandatory vaccination policy. no jab= no job.

Think all city workers in NYC need to be jabbed now. January for other workers.

Having Covid provides "Strong Antibodies", more than if you had the various vaccines, supposedly...(because the vaccines are targetting a specific protein in the joe-jammy, and the actual Covid beastie has more things for your body to create antibodies for...

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12447 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2.5:

A test if away from the workplace for 7 days or more? How random and useless is that?
(I guess about as much as all the other rules and reccomendations and mandates about all this.)

Yeah, as time goes on, these policies and guidelines and such are all becoming more and more silly.

If you had Covid recently, you are less likely to have it and spread it than if you had the vaccine. but if you aren't vaccinated (but had covid) you can't go certain places or do things.

*side thingie: Have you guys heard anything regarding foreign airlines taking over domestic routes because the domestic companies aren't making money on them, and within a few years, they will be the ones handling our "state-to-state" travel?*

Man, the 2020's are lookin' to be less fun that the 2000's (the "post 9/11" era.)

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2021 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
7 hours ago · Trump acknowledged that he received the COVID-19 vaccine before leaving the White House. Former first lady Melania Trump also got vaccinated.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2021 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He pushes it as though it's a success. The Draconian measures he was duped into supporting are unforgettable. Over time I'm confident this campaign will be seen as barbarous.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats: What is everyone's thoughts on the "vaccine" mandate?

A "REAL" vaccine takes several years to review the side effects and clinical trials. We did this in less than a year.

I'm 100% libertarian on everything except for abortion and crack cocaine. So... I believe that if someone wants to take the vaccine, they should 100% be in their right to do so. I'm even OK with everything we've done [about the vaccine] up to this point EXCEPT the mandate. I am 100% against mandating the vaccine... 100%. I do not believe the Government has the authority to mandate the vaccine. If the vaccine is actually a good thing, then people will want to get it and want to take it. I would normally say that you can't always protect stupid if people don't want to get it, but I'm starting to realize now that the vaccine hasn't really done anything it said it would. It's not even a vaccine... and we suffer from corporatism so badly that the Federal Government has actually changed the English language and definition of terms at the behest of lobbyists to redefine what a vaccine means.

Very frustrated with all of this... but I'm glad that the usual idiots are the ones pushing this stuff, so we can get them out quickly and at least try to start moving forward again.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

A "REAL" vaccine takes several years to review the side effects and clinical trials. We did this in less than a year.

I'm 100% libertarian on everything except for abortion and crack cocaine. So... I believe that if someone wants to take the vaccine, they should 100% be in their right to do so. I'm even OK with everything we've done [about the vaccine] up to this point EXCEPT the mandate. I am 100% against mandating the vaccine... 100%. I do not believe the Government has the authority to mandate the vaccine. If the vaccine is actually a good thing, then people will want to get it and want to take it. I would normally say that you can't always protect stupid if people don't want to get it, but I'm starting to realize now that the vaccine hasn't really done anything it said it would. It's not even a vaccine... and we suffer from corporatism so badly that the Federal Government has actually changed the English language and definition of terms at the behest of lobbyists to redefine what a vaccine means.

Very frustrated with all of this... but I'm glad that the usual idiots are the ones pushing this stuff, so we can get them out quickly and at least try to start moving forward again.

It must be nice to have inside information, then be able to push it through "trials" and get it approved. Then mandate that people have to take it. Then pay $500 for a pill with our money.
Who is getting rich from the tax payers pockets again? As soon as one cash grab is done another one pops up. Why are we the people making these pharmaceutical companies rich again?
Who are the investors? Perhaps its time to stop our representatives taking advantage of the system and using knowledge that is not common to everyone.
There has to be a law against that...

While I do believe that the virus is real, I do not believe that any of the measures to stop it are as effective as they would like us to believe and that the news media is in the business of making money, not reporting the news or helping our fellow man.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My plan--and I'm on the threshold of "gittin-r-done"--is to get myself to the pharmacy and have the seasonal influenza vaccination in one arm, and the Moderna Covid booster in the other arm. Two at once.

I've been wondering about who recommends for--or against that--and Dr. Vin Gupta just popped up on the TV at the other end of the room as I am looking at this thread and said that was OK.

"I regret that I have but two arms to give for Big Pharma."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-18-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay