Started on: 03-23-2017 05:44 PM
Replies: 79 (1239 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-27-2017 04:58 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one's pretty good too... don't want to overwhelm you:

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, another **** dobey thread! What, is this like the fourth one in as many weeks? I sense a common denominator here.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why, oh why, did you have to post a video with that face in it?
I have been very happy since she has been spending time in the woods.
And the voice! Like fingernails on a chalkboard!
Why, for the love of all things true and just, would you do that to poor unsuspecting Forum members?
I thought we were friends!!!!
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it hilarious that you guys call him toxic yet post a bunch of threads with the sole purpose of being toxic to him. AFAIK this is something that only you do on this forum.

And then you say that HE is ruining it?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Don't you have a cry in to attend?

Besides, have we not had a fair share of bash a republican threads started by non other than yourself?

"Why yes, yes we have Arnold. Tell the fellow listeners what hey have won Carl."

Sorry, but I gave it a go, and you **** sticks are too much of insecure puzzies to even enjoy. When you strike up a CIVIL conversation, then I will follow suit. But, but when you cry like a biatch, then expect to get treated like a little biatch.

I wonder what you school district would say as to some of YOUR postings?
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Besides, have we not had a fair share of bash a republican threads started by non other than yourself?

"Why yes, yes we have Arnold. Tell the fellow listeners what hey have won Carl."

Sorry, but I gave it a go, and you **** sticks are too much of insecure puzzies to even enjoy. When you strike up a CIVIL conversation, then I will follow suit. But, but when you cry like a biatch, then expect to get treated like a little biatch.

When have I ever started a thread directed at anyone here? I have never started a thread that isn't a news story with a link to an article..

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
When have I ever started a thread directed at anyone here? I have never started a thread that isn't a news story with a link to an article..

I did not say that. You can again trying to twist words, but I did not ****ing say that. What the **** dude? Now you are twisting words and meanings like that moron dobey.

Damn you cry a lot. 😢😩
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really civil there, stalker wannabe. You going to stalk Threedog and try to get him fired because you're a whiny little ***** with no job who can't act like a ****ing adult?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought we weren't supposed to post call out threads with users names on them.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I thought we weren't supposed to post call out threads with users names on them.

Rules only matter to them when people of differing opinion bend them a little. They're quite happy to blithely ignore all the rules to spread their hatred.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's some mix (or remix) with a bit o' reference to Hillary Clinton

Richard Painter is a lawyer and currently, Professor of Law at the University of Minnesota. From February 2005 to July 2007, he was Associate Counsel to President George W. Bush in the White House Counsel’s office, serving as the chief ethics lawyer for the President.

While this committee was spending hours and hours fussing around with Hillary Clinton's emails, we had espionage conducted inside the United States by Russia and apparently with the assistance of Americans. We don`t know who they were. But whoever they are, those people committed treason. And I do not mean to suggest that the President of the United States [Donald Trump] was involved.

These words, from Richard Painter, were his first words as he was addressing one of the Congressional committees, and they were part of the March 23 episode on MSNBC of "The Last Word" with Lawrence O'Donnell, but the reference to Hillary Clinton's emails was not included in this video archive.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-24-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Really civil there, stalker wannabe. You going to stalk Threedog and try to get him fired because you're a whiny little ***** with no job who can't act like a ****ing adult?

YOU came to O/T homeboy. I left Tech. YOU followed me young man.

Get Threedog fired? Not on your life. Again with the wildly over extravagant postings by dobey. What is next rock star?

No job? Hmm? Interesting, did you talk to my boss this morning? Do I need to call them and confirm?
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen it done a few times before and in a couple of cases (Like this one) it seems like an obvious attempt to bait the member into a thread in hopes to speed his banning.

Plenty of people have left on their own accord and I've seen some run off even though they have attempted to actually discuss issues but they often get goaded into arguments by immature behaviour. Some even seem to take delight in running people off , well I say enjoy it because very soon it will only be them that remain.

Many of those that claim to be the proponents of free speech and freedom are full of . The Hypocrisy of some is astounding.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been "called out" a few times... a "Rinse" or something like that in a new thread title.

In my case, I did not think it was intended as a ploy to set up a series of posts that would end with me being speed-banned or auto-banned. (Auto-banned... shouldn't that be "Autobahn"..? )

I don't mind it when someone on the roster here bends or breaks one of the forum guidelines from time to time, if it helps them make their case or their point. I find the forum guidelines here somewhat archaic or overly restrictive--were I or someone else to be constrained to adhere to them as they are written, perfectly literally and perfectly consistently.

But "from time to time" should not be enlarged to "almost every single day" or "almost every post" or "almost every new thread".

I hope that I, myself, am being seen by others here as someone who adheres to this "from time to time" but not "almost every time" ethic about the forum guidelines.

I am not going to say that the intention of the Original Post here, with the title that was used, was actually a ploy or a strategy with an end game of having someone banned.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I've been "called out" a few times... a "Rinse" or something like that in a new thread title.

In my case, I did not think it was intended as a ploy to set up a series of posts that would end with me being speed-banned or auto-banned. (Auto-banned... shouldn't that be "Autobahn"..? )

I don't mind it when someone on the roster here bends or breaks one of the forum guidelines from time to time, if it helps them make their case or their point. I find the forum guidelines here somewhat archaic or overly restrictive--were I or someone else to be constrained to adhere to them as they are written, perfectly literally and perfectly consistently.

But "from time to time" should not be enlarged to "almost every single day" or "almost every post" or "almost every new thread".

I hope that I, myself, am being seen by others here as someone who adheres to this "from time to time" but not "almost every time" ethic about the forum guidelines.

I am not going to say that the intention of the Original Post here, with the title that was used, was actually a ploy or a strategy with an end game of having someone banned.

I agree but when you have the 3rd post in the thread state something like this....

Hey, another **** dobey thread! What, is this like the fourth one in as many weeks? I sense a common denominator here.

Not to say that was 82's intention at all but often when someone is specifically called out in a thread I find some want to pile on no matter what the OP's intention was.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-24-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is ok. You fine lefties do it, pigeon around, and claim uppity highness. It is ok, we still appreciate you.

That little shat starter on the left dobey... yes, **** him. When did he ever bring up YOUR Wife and Child?
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really think dobey wants to be banned to prove a point. He's goating everyone for purpose. And he LOVES the attention you guys are giving him.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I really think dobey wants to be banned to prove a point. He's goating everyone for purpose. And he LOVES the attention you guys are giving him.

I really think you need to go back to remedial psychology if you actually believe this crap you spew.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

When did he ever bring up YOUR Wife and Child?

Damned welfare conservatives, always looking for handouts to raise their wifes and kids, and then try to blame the worlds problems on the "lefties."
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really think you need to go back to remedial psychology if you actually believe this crap you spew.

The only word that comes to my mind on that comment is....LOL....
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey, this is your wet dream come true !!
Dobeys friends in action
Dobey walks into a bar
Dobey
This will make Dobey happy
For Dobes...
Hey dobey... Not sure why but that one got closed and well, we can see Tony isn't a man of his word.

So we can see in those the main offender is MEM. MEM, why do you feel the need to continually kick the hornets nest?

I sense one too but I doubt it's the same one you sense. For some reason you are all about riding dobeys jock. Like what you find in there? Is it bigger than a babies arm?

Oh, and it's what... the 7th, at least 7th I've seen, that specifically names him in the title? How many have been shoved onto this forum with the intent to "spur" dobey while not specifically calling him out in the title?

We can see that 82-T/A also felt the need to address a thread specifically to dobey. Why is that 82? Did you not want to be left out? Did you want to be one of the "cool kids"? Are we back in high school?

You all (and by all I mean the ones who do it and you will know if you are one of them unless you are more dense than a brick) throw out words like "libtards" and "dumbocrats" continually slandering anyone with what you deem is a liberal view. Then you have the audacity to call foul if one of them says "****servative"? (I don't believe that one has ever been used but hey I made it up because it FITS!) This is seriously like being in the 10th grade again.

This is the environment you fostered. You choose to keep piling those derogatory references and attacks onto the bonfire. You want your bonfire burning hot but if someone else starts a bonfire, oh dear God circle the wagons! Start stoking our bonfire up until it consumes so much oxygen that the other bonfire goes out! Yeah... That's right, it's a "I don't like what you're saying so I'm just going to turn the radio up louder and drown you out" thing you all created here.

This forum used to have political topics that were fun and thought provoking. Did they get a little heated? Yeah they did. Did the "neo-con" or "libtard" references get bandied about? Yeah they did. Over the years though there has been a shift from the occasional to a near constant presence and mostly that is 1 sided. Most on the other side have said "Adios" and left the forum allowing the right to further fester in the swill. Every now and then we see a new left of the aisle member pop up and post in here and they are immediately assaulted by the viscous eruption of left hate that has been simmering. Sadly, my last couple of posts have thrown me into this as I don't know any other way to try to expose the malodorous spewing other than to highlight it in hopes maybe some of the people will GROW UP and realize we aren't 15 anymore! We are GROWN UP ADULTS who should be better than THIS!

Hey 82-T/A, if you go into a meeting at work and Cindy over there on the other side of the table is a Democrat voter, do you refer to her as "libtard" in the meeting? How about in the hall? Do others in the meeting or hall? My guess is "No", at least not openly within range of her or anyone who might take issue, for all three yet you are lumping yourself in with people who like to throw words like that around on the forum openly as if "free speech" doesn't come along with "personal responsibility". I've had discussions with you and found you to be articulate and well reasoned. What happened? Why can't you see what's happening here on the forum? Why would YOU want to paint yourself with that brush? I get you are happy Trump won. I get that you want to wave that banner. I get you want to defend him from the misrepresentations you see being reported. But you are doing it and then attaching yourself to others that end up tainting your posts with their filth. When you post a thread like this that is "going along with the crowd", even if you did it without knowing there was other threads like it being put up, you are making yourself part of that crowd. I know you have strong opinions. I know you will support them vehemently. I know sometimes that can make you come off as cocky. But this? THIS? This isn't YOU. Or at least it's not the you that I have interacted with over the last 9ish years here on the forum.

Can people change? Yes they can to an extent but it usually takes a life altering occurrence for something like that to happen. It doesn't even have to be your own life altering experience. I'll admit, 6+ months ago I would have seen this video and posted "They got what they deserved!".

Then Don (MJ) had his heart issue and when he came back to posting, his post's changed a bit. I had been on the forum interacting with others on here over racial issues. While I still have the inclination to say those guys deserved it, some of the temperance I have seen exhibited by MJ and some of the racial issues others have brought up, Donni for one, I look at that video and I see something else. When I look at other videos by them of similar content I see more confirmation of what I am seeing. What do I see now? I see thieves, but... I also see 2 white guys deliberately target poor predominantly black neighborhoods. I then see them entrap, falsely imprison, kidnap and assault the people who jump up into the back of the van. These people being snared by their trap are not affluent enough, have a record and are scared or are just not informed enough to press charges. Part of me wants to say they got what they deserved but another part of me see's this with a different pair of eyes interactions on this forum helped me develop. That said, the other cynical part of me whispers "This is fake, scripted. They probably offered each of these guys $20 or whatever to play along.". So there is always that to. But the point is learning to look at things from different perspectives. That doesn't mean your views change exactly, just that you can see things you may not have thought of before and understand the possible validity of them.

Anyways back to the point. Yes people can change and some on here have changed for the worse. Some of those are people I have liked for many long years on here (from both sides of the isle) and I just can't understand why they have become what they are or how they can't see it. I read everything I post. Usually I do it before I hit submit but sometimes I forget and do it after. I will notice spelling errors or punctuation errors and correct them. But I also read it and think "Is that really how I want to say that?". I'll admit, at times I do want to be that crude bastard (see above and here using this to translate if you had no idea how to). Most times though I will reword it as I'd rather keep the discussion civil than digress into a dung slinging competition. Many here seem to like flinging the fertilizer and seeing who steps in the pies. I haven't posted in OT for about a month now because of it. I still check the "other car section", "GFC" and "Tech" every now and then because well I like cars. I still come across things I want to bring up in OT but if I come here to do it, it doesn't take much looking at thread titles and if I see the topic, much reading to just back out and do something else. But now, right now, dobey is so close to that trending ban and honestly I think that's pretty effed up. You all can slam on him all you want but if he stands up and slams you back... Whatever, I'm out again.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

You brought me up. You have a PM.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sense one too but I doubt it's the same one you sense. For some reason you are all about riding dobeys jock. Like what you find in there? Is it bigger than a babies arm?

Oh, and it's what... the 7th, at least 7th I've seen, that specifically names him in the title? How many have been shoved onto this forum with the intent to "spur" dobey while not specifically calling him out in the title?

We can see that 82-T/A also felt the need to address a thread specifically to dobey. Why is that 82? Did you not want to be left out? Did you want to be one of the "cool kids"? Are we back in high school?

You all (and by all I mean the ones who do it and you will know if you are one of them unless you are more dense than a brick) throw out words like "libtards" and "dumbocrats" continually slandering anyone with what you deem is a liberal view. Then you have the audacity to call foul if one of them says "****servative"? (I don't believe that one has ever been used but hey I made it up because it FITS!) This is seriously like being in the 10th grade again.

This is the environment you fostered. You choose to keep piling those derogatory references and attacks onto the bonfire. You want your bonfire burning hot but if someone else starts a bonfire, oh dear God circle the wagons! Start stoking our bonfire up until it consumes so much oxygen that the other bonfire goes out! Yeah... That's right, it's a "I don't like what you're saying so I'm just going to turn the radio up louder and drown you out" thing you all created here.

This forum used to have political topics that were fun and thought provoking. Did they get a little heated? Yeah they did. Did the "neo-con" or "libtard" references get bandied about? Yeah they did. Over the years though there has been a shift from the occasional to a near constant presence and mostly that is 1 sided. Most on the other side have said "Adios" and left the forum allowing the right to further fester in the swill. Every now and then we see a new left of the aisle member pop up and post in here and they are immediately assaulted by the viscous eruption of left hate that has been simmering. Sadly, my last couple of posts have thrown me into this as I don't know any other way to try to expose the malodorous spewing other than to highlight it in hopes maybe some of the people will GROW UP and realize we aren't 15 anymore! We are GROWN UP ADULTS who should be better than THIS!

Hey 82-T/A, if you go into a meeting at work and Cindy over there on the other side of the table is a Democrat voter, do you refer to her as "libtard" in the meeting? How about in the hall? Do others in the meeting or hall? My guess is "No", at least not openly within range of her or anyone who might take issue, for all three yet you are lumping yourself in with people who like to throw words like that around on the forum openly as if "free speech" doesn't come along with "personal responsibility". I've had discussions with you and found you to be articulate and well reasoned. What happened? Why can't you see what's happening here on the forum? Why would YOU want to paint yourself with that brush? I get you are happy Trump won. I get that you want to wave that banner. I get you want to defend him from the misrepresentations you see being reported. But you are doing it and then attaching yourself to others that end up tainting your posts with their filth. When you post a thread like this that is "going along with the crowd", even if you did it without knowing there was other threads like it being put up, you are making yourself part of that crowd. I know you have strong opinions. I know you will support them vehemently. I know sometimes that can make you come off as cocky. But this? THIS? This isn't YOU. Or at least it's not the you that I have interacted with over the last 9ish years here on the forum.

Can people change? Yes they can to an extent but it usually takes a life altering occurrence for something like that to happen. It doesn't even have to be your own life altering experience. I'll admit, 6+ months ago I would have seen this video and posted "They got what they deserved!".

Then Don (MJ) had his heart issue and when he came back to posting, his post's changed a bit. I had been on the forum interacting with others on here over racial issues. While I still have the inclination to say those guys deserved it, some of the temperance I have seen exhibited by MJ and some of the racial issues others have brought up, Donni for one, I look at that video and I see something else. When I look at other videos by them of similar content I see more confirmation of what I am seeing. What do I see now? I see thieves, but... I also see 2 white guys deliberately target poor predominantly black neighborhoods. I then see them entrap, falsely imprison, kidnap and assault the people who jump up into the back of the van. These people being snared by their trap are not affluent enough, have a record and are scared or are just not informed enough to press charges. Part of me wants to say they got what they deserved but another part of me see's this with a different pair of eyes interactions on this forum helped me develop. That said, the other cynical part of me whispers "This is fake, scripted. They probably offered each of these guys $20 or whatever to play along.". So there is always that to. But the point is learning to look at things from different perspectives. That doesn't mean your views change exactly, just that you can see things you may not have thought of before and understand the possible validity of them.

Anyways back to the point. Yes people can change and some on here have changed for the worse. Some of those are people I have liked for many long years on here (from both sides of the isle) and I just can't understand why they have become what they are or how they can't see it. I read everything I post. Usually I do it before I hit submit but sometimes I forget and do it after. I will notice spelling errors or punctuation errors and correct them. But I also read it and think "Is that really how I want to say that?". I'll admit, at times I do want to be that crude bastard (see above and here using this to translate if you had no idea how to). Most times though I will reword it as I'd rather keep the discussion civil than digress into a dung slinging competition. Many here seem to like flinging the fertilizer and seeing who steps in the pies. I haven't posted in OT for about a month now because of it. I still check the "other car section", "GFC" and "Tech" every now and then because well I like cars. I still come across things I want to bring up in OT but if I come here to do it, it doesn't take much looking at thread titles and if I see the topic, much reading to just back out and do something else. But now, right now, dobey is so close to that trending ban and honestly I think that's pretty effed up. You all can slam on him all you want but if he stands up and slams you back... Whatever, I'm out again.

I think what you posted is well said, BUT I have to admit I don't get on that often and have not seen some of the threads that you mentioned. The reason I posted in this thread is to just say I agree that people can and do change. People can change for the better.

I could also do without the constant arguing.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 03-24-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am more than happy to answer that. I've suggested a few times that dobey take a self-induced hiatus from PFF due to the fact that he is "unable" to control himself and continues to spout off nonsense. I've reasoned with him a few times because I thought that I could. Once I realized he was "out to pasture" with incoherent rage about the election of Donald Trump as our President of the United States of America, I realized there was nothing I could do, but encourage him to fall off the deep end. They say an addict won't get help unless they hit rock bottom and strive for it themselves... he needs to hit rock bottom. It's better for him, and it's better for us. Realize that there comes a time in every man's life where he has to say to himself... I need to flush the toilet because this just isn't fair to everyone else in the bathroom.

Khw, it's time to flush the toilet.

I would be pretty shocked if you could find a post where I used the word "libtard" or "dumbcrats."

This is the environment you fostered. You choose to keep piling those derogatory references and attacks onto the bonfire.

Oh, you mean like being called a misogynist, a racist, a bigot, a homophone, etc.? ...as a response to everything?

This forum used to have political topics that were fun and thought provoking. Did they get a little heated? Yeah they did. Did the "neo-con" or "libtard" references get bandied about? Yeah they did.

I distinctly remember something about eating a "**** sandwich" that was "bandied about" in both 2008 and again in 2012. I am a big fan of RayB and Neptune. I've very much enjoyed fireside chats about the "Big Lie" and "Voodoo economics." Perhaps you remember how those discussions were fun and thought provoking. It's still me, I'm still here. What's changed? Oh... that's right, dobey went ****ing nuts.

Hey 82-T/A, if you go into a meeting at work and Cindy over there on the other side of the table is a Democrat voter, do you refer to her as "libtard" in the meeting? How about in the hall?

I actually know for a fact that Cindy is a Republican, and so is her husband. They are both veterans and would never vote for a Democrat. Only reason I know they're Republican is because I heard Juanita in the conference room telling Leonard how she couldn't believe Cindy and her husband were Republicans, and that someone would have to be crazy to support Trump. Personally, I've made it a point to keep politics out of the office, it's the quickest way to lose the support of your colleagues and subordinates. When someone goes on about "Cheeto" or "Orange man," I usually try to empathize while pretending to be uninformed and impartial, and then quickly change the subject.

This isn't YOU. Or at least it's not the you that I have interacted with over the last 9ish years here on the forum.

17 years... lost my password on the original 82-T/A.

When I look at other videos by them of similar content I see more confirmation of what I am seeing. What do I see now? I see thieves, but... I also see 2 white guys deliberately target poor predominantly black neighborhoods. I then see them entrap, falsely imprison, kidnap and assault the people who jump up into the back of the van. These people being snared by their trap are not affluent enough, have a record and are scared or are just not informed enough to press charges. Part of me wants to say they got what they deserved but another part of me see's this with a different pair of eyes interactions on this forum helped me develop.

I have a very different perspective on life. These people are stealing because they were never taught by their parents that it was inherently bad. There are other videos... by the way (which were pretty brutal and yet still awesome at the same time). There's a valuable lesson to be learned in each of these. Most of us, if we're lucky, learn these lessons by our parents. For example... I stole a pack of gum when I was 6 because my mom refused to buy it for me. So I put it in my pocket at the grocery store line. She saw me (I didn't know), she paid for it, and we left. When I got home, she called me downstairs and told me that the manager of the store caught me on the video camera and called her and the police. My mom told me that the police was coming, and that there was absolutely nothing I could do... she said it was out of her control and that the police were going to take me to jail. I cried and cried... I didn't want to go to jail. My mom said... let me see if I can call the manager (she had pre-arranged this). I spoke to the manager, and apologized, and the manager told me that he would give me one more change, otherwise I'd have to spend life in prison. I'll tell you what, I never stole again.

So... obviously you take a different approach. Your idea is... obviously... NOT, "tough love." I'm not about rewarding people SO THAT they don't do bad things. I'm about rewarding people for doing the right thing. That's the difference here... it is an ideological difference between most Republicans and Democrats that actually KNOW why they tend to vote one way or another.

I look at these people and I see a bunch of people that were raised by shitty parents that are a product of the welfare system. IE: their parents are enabled by the "entitlements" they get from the state. The more responsibility the state absconds from them, the more dependent and the less responsible they become.

In truth though, you look at those people and think to yourself... those poor stupid people. They are too stupid to know any better, they are just poor black people. How arrogant of you... how disgustingly bigoted of you to believe these people are too stupid to manage their own lives that only people like you know how they should live their lives? Seriously... tell me which is more disgusting... me treating the people in this video just as I would anyone else... or you treating them with "kid gloves" because you think they're too stupid to know any better? Think about that for a minute... seriously think about that for a minute.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Oh, you mean like being called a misogynist, a racist, a bigot, a
homophone, etc.? ...as a response to everything?

If someone (dobey?) called out someone else here as a "homophone", they were certainly going about their posting in a decidedly esoteric style of reference.

A homophone is a word that sounds the same as another word but has a different meaning and/or spelling. “Flower” and “flour” are homophones because they are pronounced the same but you certainly can’t bake a cake using daffodils.

Here are some other homophones:
  • bare and bear
  • meet and meat
  • write and right
  • piece and peace
  • jeans and genes
  • do and dew and due

I can't say enough positive about what Khw has posted. As far as the response here from "82-T/A [At Work]", I am sure that also has merit, but I am concerned that the "baby" of General Reason that Khw has presented here could all too easily be thrown out with the "bath water" of Certain Specifically More Personal Grievances Or Gripes.

If the tone or temperament in O/T were generally more civilized and cordial, any single troglodyte or hot-tempered online personality would stick out like a sore thumb.

As it stands now, I would have a Devil of a Time trying to distinguish between Offenders and "Offendees".

Credit where credit is due:
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/homophone

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If someone (dobey?) called out someone else here as a "homophone", they were certainly going about their posting in a decidedly esoteric style of reference.

Hahaha...

Yeah, I'm using a different browser and it's literally swapping out words when it does spelling correction. Also changed were to are and chance to change.

If the temperament or tone here in O/T were generally more civilized and cordial, any single troglodyte or hot-tempered online personality would stick out like a sore thumb.

I can't help but question... not the logic, but from the stance it's being presented.

When a hijacker blows up a plane, do you say... "if only those passengers had been more civilized and not been so upset with the hijacker." It kind of ignores the fact that... well, dobey went f**king nuts after the election.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-24-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey "82"

Were you close on top of the discussions here in O/T in the period following the election? You were not posting, and then just like a week ago you started posting again?

I just want to raise the question of whether it is factual that dobey suddenly went "nuts" after the election results.

Although I have never had a period of withdrawing myself (should I say "recusing" myself... heh-heh) from O/T, I can't remember exactly how it was that I first became aware of "dobey". It seems (to me) like he just "came out of the blue" one day. I had not been aware of his presence, and then one day, it all changed, and he became a real "player" in the Daily Action here.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It kind of ignores the fact that... well, dobey went f**king nuts after the election.

...and "jaskispyder" went totally silent.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey "82"

Were you close on top of the discussions here in O/T in the period following the election? You were not posting, and then just like a week ago you started posting again?

I just want to raise the question of whether it is factual that "dobey went nuts after the election results".

Although I have never had a period of withdrawing myself (should I say "recusing" myself... heh-heh) from O/T, I can't remember exactly how ti was that I first became aware of "dobey". It seems (to me) like he just "came out of the blue" one day. I had not been aware of his presence, and then one day, it all changed, and he became a real "player" in the Daily Action here.

I was on here leading up to the election. I made a few impassioned pleas for people to consider voting for Trump. I even asked Wichita to go to church and pray, saying that if I could get him into a church, anything in this world was possible. I always think it wise to take it easy after an election (when things go my way) because I know it's something people take very seriously and I don't like to really rub it in. Like how my Democrat friends called me the night Obama won... "Isn't this amazing???" (oh yeah, really amazing...). So I waited a couple of days, and made one post about the 2018 future elections.

Then... I moved, took it easy, focused on spending time with family (since I'll be separated from them for 3-4 months), and working on the house to get everything finished. Here I am in Texas now, in a house that I'm renovating as I live in it. I have nothing but my clothes for the office, my tools, a blow-up mattress, a laptop, a TV, and my Atari Jaguar.

Dobey is definitely "different" right now. Dobey has been around for a very long time... at least as long as I have. He would occasionally make comments that were not pro-Republican, and quite frankly, I don't even remember him even being political. But after the election... holy **** . Everything changed, the man literally snapped. Even in December, Boonie was like... WTF?

The man is generally going through something right now, and I believe it's being fueled by a hysterical media and a general sense of despair from the Progressive community.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The man is generally going through something right now, and I believe it's being fueled by a hysterical media and a general sense of despair from the Progressive community.

Just tired of the overwhelming hatred that exists on this forum and has driven so many of our good members away. They didn't stick around to stand up for themselves and others. You and your ilk have turned this forum in to a crappy version of 4chan.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has gotten entirely out of hand.
A few 'jabs' here and there is one thing, but the juvenile activity in TO/T lately is disrespectful and shameful for all involved.
Tact has been replaced with 'Tactical Strike'.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Khw said it well, ill add my take on it from my perspective.

Many of you here have become the "whiny snowflakes" you seem to despise so much.

I'm not gonna stick up for Dobey, nor will i pretend his behavior has been acceptable. I did not witness all these horrible freak outs and mean things he has apparently said to all of you to piss you off so much, and transformed you all into little child like snowflakes, all iv seen is him going off on you all because your badgering the hell out of him for weeks, but ill just have to take your word for it, for his "indiscretions".

Starting topics just to target, bait, insult, berate, and humiliate a member.. This is children stuff right here my little snowflakes! Not how grown adult men behave. There is zero justification for this type of behavior. There is no excuse for it.

Your only argument for this garbage that's been going on is, that you yourselves perpetuate on a daily basis now.. "But.. But.. Dobey said.. mean things to me first *sniff sniff*"..

This is a childs argument, how a child would react to said situation. Not grown men.

While ill agree that posts by dobey have been pretty toxic, but for most of you to even begin to complain about that is laughable, considering how toxic many of you have all been for a long long time now.

ANY time someone offers an opposing opinion from the hard right conservative "kliq" on the forum. Most of you don't discuss, or... god forbid, shut your mouths and listen to someone else's ideas for once.. No you pounce, attack, berate, belittle, call names, humiliate, anything else you can do, other than actually listen, or discuss whatever issue. No you all attack, then find some random stupid article from some hard right website and post it as if that somehow makes anything you post legitimate.

I used to like talking issues with people on here, even many we are discussing in this topic, different opinions and perspectives are good. But not anymore, your all way to toxic, not worth it anymore, and since all the majority of you do is piss and moan and ***** like the little snowflakes you have become, its not like you have anything to say worth reading anyway.

Don't pretend this is something "new" here either, and play like your some innocent victim here, don't try to blame dobey for the atmosphere that you all have created yourselves. You all made this forum toxic way before Dobey did or said anything during this last election. Its been this way for a long time. You all just raised the dooch-bag bar once dobey started talking..

I agree, 82-T/A, maybe its time to "flush the toilet" and clean up the bathroom. But! you don't get a clean toilet just flushing one turd, and leaving the rest to float. Gotta flush all of them. So if Dobey needs to go for being "mean" and ruining the forum, then you and the conservative kliq need to take a long look in the mirror. Place has been toxic for a long time, and not because of Dobey.

I also agree with Khw, that 82-T/A, i was surprised by this from you, this is not your style, sorry to see you lower yourself to such crude and base behavior like others here. I don't care what excuses you come up with either, your a grown man, and you starting this topic to join in on the "dobey baiting and bashing" is disappointing, thought you where better than that.

So i think some people, dobey included, need to step back and think about the way they have been acting, and grow up a little.

If that's not possible, then by all means, continue to be the little baby snowflakes that you are, as its all you'll ever be.

Damn shame. We need some of Boonies fun happy posts, as the forum is just filled with garbage now. But i don't think my "brother from another mother" is even gonna come back anytime soon, can't say i blame him either.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 03-25-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

I agree, 82-T/A, maybe its time to "flush the toilet" and clean up the bathroom. But! you don't get a clean toilet just flushing one turd, and leaving the rest to float. Gotta flush all of them. So if Dobey needs to go for being "mean" and ruining the forum, then you and the conservative kliq need to take a long look in the mirror. Place has been toxic for a long time, and not because of Dobey.

I don't want the man gone, I just want him to relax. It seems like he's been pretty calm the past 2-3 days. So maybe we got across to him?

I am a special snowflake, by the way... but that doesn't mean I need an apology. He'll get my positive back when I can see him go at least a week without calling someone a NAZI, homophobe, racist, or misogynist. You can't have a discussion when you use those terms. The thing is... since the election, he hasn't been having a discussion, he's just been venting his anger at all of us.

I appreciate the fact that you guys held me in a higher esteem to the point that you'd be shocked that I'd post Hillary Clinton dubstep videos. But the truth is... I'm a man just like everyone else here (since we scared off all the women).
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Khw said it well, ill add my take on it from my perspective.

Many of you here have become the "whiny snowflakes" you seem to despise so much.

I don't know how quantitative "many" is, but there is little doubt that the icy sword cuts equally in both directions.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Goading... I only correct you because yesterday I found out it is "beaned" and not "beemed", when the pitcher hits the batter with the ball. I am 33...

EDIT.

I don't have anything to add to the thread. I basically ignore Dobey because he just doesn't strike anything with me. I do however have him rated a negative because he said if you are a Nazi you deserve to get hit unprovoked. I am not in support of Nazi's, but that that is a ridiculous notion in this country and as ignorant as I feel that being a Nazi is also. He has said other things, but that is the one I rated him for.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 03-25-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
Goading... I only correct you because yesterday I found out it is "beaned" and not "beemed", when the pitcher hits the batter with the ball. I am 33...

EDIT.

I don't have anything to add to the thread. I basically ignore Dobey because he just doesn't strike anything with me. I do however have him rated a negative because he said if you are a Nazi you deserve to get hit unprovoked. I am not in support of Nazi's, but that that is a ridiculous notion in this country and as ignorant as I feel that being a Nazi is also. He has said other things, but that is the one I rated him for.

You don't think preaching genocide is provocation?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Axis of Evil was destroyed after WW2.

They don't exist anymore except as a fabrication to a few disgruntled youths in Europe. Unless you believe they have a secret moon base, in which case, I can't help there.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No more than I think any unsolicited preaching. Message is different, but I think both are covered under the first amendment. You find genocide offense. I find people knocking on my door telling me about invisible beings offensive. I don't strike them though.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Secret NAZI moon base!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock