Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Suggestion: Alternative to Banning Members (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Suggestion: Alternative to Banning Members by jmclemore
Started on: 02-14-2017 02:28 PM
Replies: 96 (1463 views)
Last post by: dobey on 02-22-2017 09:30 PM
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

How you might 'use' any particular word is irrelevant to it's definition.
Dictionaries normally give first, the definition of a word, then, how it is used in a sentence. You provided the 2nd part, but not the 1st part.
In addition to the word definition of 'anything', I would also like to see your definition of the word "have" as you used it in your most recent reply.

(Thanks for your professionally qualified medical diagnosis tho)

"Have" is not in my most recent reply. (I'm telling you, dementia.)
New definition
A$$hole=maryjane
Used in a sentence, "maryjane is an a$$hole."

Get a life a$$hole. (Hint, that's you).
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I stand corrected--your second most recent (and relevant to discussion) reply.

Holy crap....OK
Goes to a Fiero site but doesn't have ANYTHING Fiero related.
Goes to a VW site but doesn't have ANYTHING VW related.
Goes to a Jeep site but doesnt have ANYTHING Jeel related.
Goes to a tool site but doesn't have ANYTHING resembling a tool.
Goes to a, seriously again, you need this to understand? Seriously!

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-21-2017).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Ok, I stand corrected--your second most recent (and relevant to discussion) reply.

You are a trolling tool.

Define.what you mean by "OK"
Define what you mean by "stand"
Define what you mean by "most"

I thought you were smarter than this. Seems I was wrong.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK means 'affirmative..yes..acknowledge..agee'
Stand, in this usage is defined as " am...hereby am..exist.
Most, is defined as a verb, in this case, modifying the noun recent.

My point in asking for your definitions is this:
The attraction and interest of Fieros is the main focus of this forum, but it's not the only focus.
The header under OT in the index says:
So we all share the love for that little mid-engine sportscar. Chances are we share more interests. This is the place for totally off topic discussions

However varied the reasons and impetus of that love of Fieros began, there is a lot more to this community than the car. Many people are genuinely interested in the vehicle itself, even if they will never entertain the idea of actually buying one. You've had it happen yourself--stop somewhere, and someone come up and start asking about yours, simply because of the uniqueness of it, but there is also a uniqueness in any discussion board's 'off topic' section.

I've done searches before, for an unrelated-to-Fieros subject matter, and come across a board's discussion, read awhile about the subject of my interest, then read other topics of discussion and realized this group and I share similar interests outside the primary focus of the board, and I registered and joined, even tho I 'have' no physical ties to the subject of discussion. I have an 'interest', a curiosity about them. I have never owned any part of or whole of a steam locomotive, but I have a deep interest in them. That, is not having nothing--it is having something, perhaps an intangible, but it still falls under "anything", which is why I asked your definition of the 2 words. I, like most people here, also have an interest in other people's lives and well being. PFF is not just the car--it's the people that own the cars, the ones that appreciate the car, and those that are curious about the Fiero, as well as those that are just looking for an internet home even tho they realize a Fiero doesn't fit in their lives. Because someone has simply decided it is not a good fit for them, doesn't mean PFF is not.
People and whatthey say and think hold this board together--not just the car.

There have been at different times, plans put forth to do away (destroy) with older vehicles that don't get good mileage. The Fiero would fit their idea of a car that should be crushed. What if that did come to pass--should PFF just go by the wayside and none of us have a place to meet and discuss things, simply because we don't "have' "anything" related to Fieros except memories and thoughts? I would hope not.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Listen, dobey is a ****ing pizz azz member. This thread is about his refusal to acclimate into society without calling us horrid names, threatening actual physical violence, and just being a **** stick. I finally rated him earlier this week. Negative.

So, while we all begin to re-rate others here, remember just who is the **** stick.

Or, just rate everyone off the island, gang bang yourself, and learn not a gawd dang thing ever again? So many choices!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It hurts less if you just pull the damn bandage off
Cliff has a process that gives people more than enough notice when they're being an ass hat
Don't want your friends gone talk to them when they're being jerks
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Listen, dobey is a ****ing pizz azz member. This thread is about his refusal to acclimate into society without calling us horrid names, threatening actual physical violence, and just being a **** stick. I finally rated him earlier this week. Negative.

So, while we all begin to re-rate others here, remember just who is the **** stick.

Or, just rate everyone off the island, gang bang yourself, and learn not a gawd dang thing ever again? So many choices!

Honestly, the way you've been posting lately, I'm surprised you don't have more red in your bar. I guess you're making a run at being the new uhlanstan.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 02-21-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
Honestly, the way you've been posting lately, I'm surprised you don't have more red in your bar. I guess you're making a run at being the new uhlanstan.

I'm faqing sorry. Perhaps I am tired of your postings also? (Not true, but pizz off if you cannot bypass things about Tony that you do not like.)

Edit: I am the new Uhulustan? Fucvk off.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-21-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2017 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-21-2017).]

jmclemore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's your point.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2017 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. not . not .
Damn, watch the beat!

I'm on your case, I'm in your face
Kick you and your father back in place
Step up sucker, understand
Don't you know,

I'm the man! I'm the man!
I'm so bad I should be in detention!
I'm the man!

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-22-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

. not . not .
Damn, watch the beat!

I'm on your case, I'm in your face
Kick you and your father back in place
Step up sucker, understand
Don't you know,

I'm the man! I'm the man!
I'm so bad I should be in detention!
I'm the man!

Lol...Anthrax. Awesome!
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Terms of Use

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for me to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that I do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and am not responsible for any messages posted. I do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and am not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this messageboard or any entity associated with this messageboard. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact me immediately by email. I have the ability to remove objectionable messages and I will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if I determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that I may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately - if at all.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You grant this messageboard the right to modify your posts, remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults, or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, all at my discretion.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this messageboard. By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyrights to any materials you post and furthermore, you grant Pennock's Fiero Forum non-exclusive, non-revocable worldwide, royalty-free rights to copy, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works, and publicly perform the materials in perpetuity in all forms. This license applies to all works of authorship including, but not limited to, written materials (e.g., text), audio, audio-visual materials, graphics, and images (including, but not limited to, graphics and images used as avatars).

Although this messageboard does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, I reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this messageboard and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

I also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information I know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this messageboard.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Curious to the point of your post avengador1....
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm faqing sorry. Perhaps I am tired of your postings also? (Not true, but pizz off if you cannot bypass things about Tony that you do not like.)

Edit: I am the new Uhulustan? Fucvk off.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 02-22-2017).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Khw

11139 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Sorry about the above block of stuff, but I don't want just anybody out there on the internet to come across this forum and read something like that. It would take someone who has an idea what it actually is.

Anywho, I'm going to go on a hiatus. I just need some time to clear my mind of, well stuff. It may only be a couple of weeks or it may be a couple months. I'm really not sure.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Sorry about the above block of stuff, but I don't want just anybody out there on the internet to come across this forum and read something like that. It would take someone who has an idea what it actually is.

Anywho, I'm going to go on a hiatus. I just need some time to clear my mind of, well stuff. It may only be a couple of weeks or it may be a couple months. I'm really not sure.

Go enjoy a pint (or not, I know how Utah is with that).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock