Started on: 01-23-2017 01:54 PM
Replies: 7 (307 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 01-24-2017 12:34 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice tolerance there

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7bMUdwJQlQ

Only one thing to with the libs like that...

Ketchum and killem. Do the exact same right back,' just with a gasoline soak first.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-23-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2017 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry MEM, this is not really happening. What you are seeing is right leaning hate. The video is an obvious attempt by a Trump spy that has infiltrated the peaceful liberal protests.

Much like the videos of numerous masked Trump supporters marching in Seattle smashing windows and assaulting Police. The obvious Trump supporters wearing masks and waving anarchy flags. Those very same Trump supporters that are pulling folks out of cars and beating them. The same Trump supporters wearing those damn ugly pussy hats.

Gawd, Trump supporters are so hateful and evil. I just can't believe all of the videos emerging of Trump supporters ravishing the lands. Oh, when will they stop destroying everything.

*The preceding can be taken exactly how you perceive it. Feel free to dissect the truths.

Edit:

Is that attempted murder?

What would the call be if an actual republican did such an act on camera?

I am curious as to what dobey and others have to say about this?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-23-2017).]

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If democrats can not see the existence of a radical segment of islam,
how would we can we expect them to see a radical segment of liberalism.

It is solely anti-conservative groups using violence and intimidation to confront
disagreement. It is only the anti-conservative groups denying constitutional rights
and freedoms for those the disagree. And if they bother to register and vote,
they overwhelmingly vote democrat...

The Democratic Party needs to clean it's house before commenting on other
parties.... Clean the excrement off of your own floors before complaining about
the dust on the floors at your neighbor's house....

You want to see the moocher class panic, 1- tell them your going to create jobs,
2 - televise companies vowing to bring jobs back and 3 - Issue a federal employee
hiring freeze. .... In short - tell them they might have to work for a check.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Certainly a physical assault. Tolerance...

I cannot in any way justify it, tho I have seen much much worse over the decades.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:
The Democratic Party needs to clean it's house before commenting on other
parties.....

This is something I have always thought was what any party or person should do.

How great would it be if Republicans only minded their own affairs making sure they always took care of business correctly??

It is a concept that works. Probably why it isn't in use.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But if republicans only minded their own business, the liberals would be whining that they are being selfish and not doing anything for them...like giving them all the free stuff democrats in charge would be giving them...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2017 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

But if republicans only minded their own business, the liberals would be whining that they are being selfish and not doing anything for them...like giving them all the free stuff democrats in charge would be giving them...

Oh don't I know that one !!!

I let a few people stay a few days over the past year, helped 2 different ones who had insufficient ID set up pay-in-advance cell phones on my master account ....and I got ripped off good twice. One time they even took the broom and dustpan..AND had the Gaul to act like the stuff was rightfully theirs when confronted.

So, I locked the door, wont let anybody im not sleeping with stay and shut down that account and just GUESS who is the bad guy...ah, well. Its quiet.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2017 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

This is something I have always thought was what any party or person should do.

How great would it be if Republicans only minded their own affairs making sure they always took care of business correctly??

It is a concept that works. Probably why it isn't in use.

Problem is most everyone is a little blind to their own cracks in their glass house..
BUT...
The fact that the dem leaders and media went apeshit when trump said he would not just go along with the corrupt system.. but as their own are out in "full force " they are quite..
It's the standard do as I say not as I do. crap Never mind the big money that is backing and organizing all these protest.. Sorry . not buying the outrage and protest in other countries are organic.. nor are the ones going on here... The one in boston they got paid 20.oo an hour to have a pussy hat on and walk..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock