Started on: 02-09-2017 01:51 AM
Replies: 27 (560 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 02-11-2017 01:45 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to
order a drink, when he sees a guy close by wearing a TRUMP for President button, and two beers in front of him.
He does not have to be an Einstein, to know that this guy, is a Republican.

So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, 'Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not for the Republican.'

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him then says, 'Thank you!' in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, 'Thank you!'

The union boss once again, loudly orders drinks for, everyone except the Republican.
As before, this doesn't seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, Thank you!'

The union boss asks the bartender, 'What the hell is the matter, with that Republican? I have ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does, is smile and thanks me.

Is he nuts?'

Nope,' replies the bartender. 'He owns the place.'
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why haven't Dobby and Three dog been voted off the island yet? They are nut jobs.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Why haven't Dobby and Three dog been voted off the island yet? They are nut jobs.

I think most are waiting to see just how far the stupid they can take it..
plus it would not matter as Dobey gets the axe.. jackspar or someother screen name will come back from hiding
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This place is already an echo chamber. Why hasn't E.Furgal been banned? Look at this thread. It's literally calling out another member in the title.

Can't deny Dobey has stoked the flames, but Threedog? I don't check in as often as before but from what I've seen he does nothing wrong. His only "crime" here is being a liberal.

PFF is in the shitter.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

This place is already an echo chamber. Why hasn't E.Furgal been banned? Look at this thread. It's literally calling out another member in the title.

Can't deny Dobey has stoked the flames, but Threedog? I don't check in as often as before but from what I've seen he does nothing wrong. His only "crime" here is being a liberal.

PFF is in the shitter.

REALLY.. it's a joke thread.. are you snowflakes that thin skinned..
Funny thing is only one is calling other members Nazi's.. and every other name under the sun..
Odd that a lib would find being called an union leader offensive .. in a joke no less..
Please please go get your balls out of the box of whomever cut them off.. and let them grow again..
if a joke offends you,, you have issues

Dobey should've be banned for just calling other members Nazi's period..
but most don't have the thin skin.. like the metro male liberals.. that get offended if the wind blows the wrong way.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-09-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
PFF is in the shitter.

Say what you will but ...

Brennon, my point is that curiosity a few months back made me check. It seems that (someone correct me if I am wrong) PFF T/OT is the most visited and replied to sub forum.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-09-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35952 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to
order a drink, when he sees a guy close by wearing a TRUMP for President button, and two beers in front of him.
He does not have to be an Einstein, to know that this guy, is a Republican.

So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, 'Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not for the Republican.'

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him then says, 'Thank you!' in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, 'Thank you!'

The union boss once again, loudly orders drinks for, everyone except the Republican.
As before, this doesn't seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, Thank you!'

The union boss asks the bartender, 'What the hell is the matter, with that Republican? I have ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does, is smile and thanks me.

Is he nuts?'

Nope,' replies the bartender. 'He owns the place.'

Nice.

Tit for tat ? heheh

Dobey, the owner of "dobey's Dive", pretending to be an able bartender, gets a customer who wants another drink. The customer is low on money. The "dobey's Dive" patron wants just as many drinks as the money flush patrons have.

dobey, being the hypocrite that he is says "no free drinks".

The customer still wanted a drink, so ... the customer offered a bet to dobey. The customer bet dobey ... well hell, I don't remember the joke.

Walks Into a Bar... Pissing Contest
Previous
Next

Two men walk into a bar, one wearing a cowboy hat and the other wearing a Yankees cap. The guy in the Yankees cap approaches the bartender and make a bet: "I'll bet you $1,000 that I can put a shot glass at one end of your bar and piss into it from the other end of the bar without spilling a drop."

The bartender laughs and says, "You're crazy, but you're on."

The man positions a shot glass on one end, walks to the other end and unzips his fly. He then pisses everywhere -- all over the walls, over the bar top, all over the bottles of booze, and all over the bartender. The bartender roars with laughter and tells the man to pay up.

The guy in the Yankees cap pays up, laughing and smiling, too.

"What are you smiling at?" asks the bartender. "You just lost $1,000!"

"Well, you see that guy in the cowboy hat over there crying? Before we came in, I bet him $10,000 that I could piss all over your bar, your walls, your liquor AND you, and not only would you not be mad -- you would laugh hysterically about it!"

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-09-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing I see wrong with this whole thread........Is Dobey old enough to drink ?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While I don't agree with Three Dog on several subjects, I can't honestly say I wish him to be kicked off the island. He's been polite, no name calling and presented information to support his position. I might not agree with him but, that doesn't mean he doesn't have my respect.

Edited: BTW, I don't believe the thread title is appropriate but, I'm not the Pennock's Police. Just my opinion.
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-09-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see a problem with ThreeDog either. OK, so he has a different viewpoint... big deal. At least he acts like a decent human being.

I also think it's ironic that there are right-wing snowflakes on this forum who feel threatened by a different viewpoint. Go find a coloring book, or something.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-12-2017).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I don't see a problem with ThreeDog either. OK, so he has a different viewpoint... big deal. At least he acts like a decent human being.

I also think it's ironic that there are a lot of right-wing snowflakes on this forum who feel threatened by a different viewpoint. Go find a coloring book, or something.

Threatened? Hmm............ If you say so.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I might not agree with him but, that doesn't mean he doesn't have my respect.

Yup. The man pushes buttons. That cannot be disputed. But, I also see him as everything that you mentioned. In many regards I believe him to be a better representation of a "good" member then myself at times.

The other twat? Let me put it to you this way...

NSFW
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't even have Three dog rated. I think he is a nuts though, especially with that school start time thread. I was just saying this forum is super right wing both their types usually don't last. I have Dobby rated negative and link to thread as to why. Can post it if anyone cares.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't rate people, because i don't care what your opinions are, or what you say. In the end, your just people on a forum, why should i care? Unless we get someone trolling the forum, posting pr0n, or other crazy stuff, (which has not happened in a long time).. Then ill vote to help get that person banned.

If i owned this forum, and was the type of person to rate or ban people for shooting their mouth off, the majority of you all would not be here. Because the majority of you are guilty of shooting your mouths off and saying stupid crap, so don't act all high and mighty putting another forum member down, cause everybody here is guilty of it at one time or another. .

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 02-09-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't even have Three dog rated. I think he is a nuts though, especially with that school start time thread. I was just saying this forum is super right wing both their types usually don't last. I have Dobby rated negative and link to thread as to why. Can post it if anyone cares.

I think the world (not just this forum) has been going more and more right-wing the past couple of years.

The left is fighting it tooth and nail, but most of us have had ENOUGH of the political-correctness, the wants, loosing 1/2 or better of what we earn, the ATTITUDE coming from the vocal minorities....(its a long list but you get the idea)
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

I don't rate people, because i don't care what your opinions are, or what you say. In the end, your just people on a forum, why should i care? Unless we get someone trolling the forum, posting pr0n, or other crazy stuff, (which has not happened in a long time).. Then ill vote to help get that person banned.

If i owned this forum, and was the type of person to rate or ban people for shooting their mouth off, the majority of you all would not be here. Because the majority of you are guilty of shooting your mouths off and saying stupid crap, so don't act all high and mighty putting another forum member down, cause everybody here is guilty of it at one time or another. .

Well, I won't suggest I haven't been guilty but, I really do try to put my opinion out there without calling anyone names. That can't be said of some.

------------------
Ron

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

in before the trash can
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does "Dobey" come from Doberman..? Maybe he's got one. He has been as persistent about some of his "points" on the forum, as the Doberman breed is known for, in terms of fending off anyone or anything that a Doberman perceives as a threat to itself, or to its owner. And that's a good thing.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Dobey walked into a bar and acted like he does on the internet he would get the **** kicked kicked out of him at best.

If Three dog walked into a bar and acted like he does on the internet people would be buying drinks and yapping back and forth.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some definitions I found...pick one.

dobie,dobey
Bulshitter, talks crap, speaks bolluks,
stop being a "dobie"!!
#bulshit #crap #annoying #skanky #tight
by Peter Short June 14, 2007

Dobie
When you take a dump and it comes out in one huge glob. Also has to to be done in under 5 second.
I was playing on xbox live and told the guys i would be back in a min i had to take a dobie before i **** myself.
#dump #**** #toilet #steamer #quicky
by darklord477 May 20, 2009

Dobey
To snort crack out of a girls vagina.
"Man, did you see Nate do that Dobey?"
#dobey #hayden #dobbins #crack #vagina #powdered #donut #sex
by Nate_Wang April 09, 2012
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I think most are waiting to see just how far the stupid they can take it..
plus it would not matter as Dobey gets the axe.. jackspar or someother screen name will come back from hiding

I understood that getting banned got your IP address locked out. How do you get back on with another screen name, without getting a different WiFi service and changing your IP ? Or would that person actually want to troll soooo bad hed go to that trouble and expense ? Maybe im wrong and all Cliff does is ban that ID name.

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I understood that getting banned got your IP address locked out. How do you get back on with another screen name, without getting a different WiFi service and changing your IP ? Or would that person actually want to troll soooo bad hed go to that trouble and expense ? Maybe im wrong and all Cliff does is ban that ID name.

If you reset your modum you get a new i.p. address..
The forum (we at least mine ) can block "blocks" of ip's but you risk blocking people that had nothing to do with the "issue"

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Most everyone here is fine.. I don't care if you are a lib or not.. or your race/gender..
but one bitches like a little girl while doing the same crap he is bitching about...
3 dog.. is fine... I don't think he should be pushing his bias to those he is teaching..
and don't agree with the village raises the child.. I think the parents should be doing that..

Dobey is a respected member here.. when logged in under a different name.. That hasn't been logged in for some time..
Maybe Cliffs rules of deleting your screen name with more post counts is why that respected screen name has been awol.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Most only have a 1 week lease on an IP before they get another automatically. He bans the account and associated e-mail address. You can easily sign up with another.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

If Dobey walked into a bar and acted like he does on the internet he would get the **** kicked kicked out of him at best.

So would the lot of you.. Again, stop trying to act high and mighty.

A friend of mine pointed out to me that this forum is becoming more and more like that "other fiero forum" we all know and dislike. Same type of behavior going on, the very type of behavior that most of you used to rally against, now practice yourselves against your own fellow members. And i have to agree with him. Then again this won't be the first forum iv enjoyed that iv seen destroyed by bickering political fanatics who think their crap don't stink. Probably won't be the last either.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A friend of mine pointed out to me that this forum is becoming more and more like that "other fiero forum" we all know and dislike. Same type of behavior going on, the very type of behavior that most of you used to rally against, now practice yourselves against your own fellow members. And i have to agree with him. Then again this won't be the first forum iv enjoyed that iv seen destroyed by bickering political fanatics who think their crap don't stink. Probably won't be the last either.

YEah.....No.
This forum is calm by comparison to how it used to be politically. Anymore there are relatively few non right wingers here. Used to be we had some and they were a lot smarter than the few loonies now.
I try and encourage a differing view but time and again they just make fools of themselves and that just encourages these hard asses even more.

As far as being high and mighty well I am an objectivist. Just not going to fit into any rank with any group.
I see the world how it is, not how I want it to be.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know that you often find my postings not to your taste. Not much I can do about that other than give you another positive. And know that I am not here to change or purposely offend you.

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

YEah.....No

I know that you often find my postings not to your taste. Not much I can do about that other than give you another positive. And know that I am not here to change or purposely offend you.

Originally posted by Any member:

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2017 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the thing..
This type subjects are in one area of the forum..
no one has a gun to your head to enter it,,
nor
do they have a gun to your head to read a thread or everyone..
As seen as the political threads are not out in the CAR forum end.. your point is moot...
First this is a fiero forum to help people with there cars
2nd.. it would not be still on line without all the political threads and back and forth.. as it is the only part with any TRAFFIC..
So, without the part that you claim will harm the forum, to be around to help the owners of the car model when they need help.. it have already been a 404 error when you tried to bring up the HTTP/www

AGAIN NO ONE HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD.. and funny those that complain the loudest. also are not starting threads in o/t of any subjects NOR are they starting subject thread in the Fiero end to get hits and post numbers out of that part of the forum. to help the google ad's pay for it..
It you were truly interested in the forum, you'd be posting threads in the car end/areas and causing people to post that = clicks/hits.. that help the ad's foot the bill..
Might want to start.. instead of acting high and mighty..

My playing devils advocate..
Has done more to keep the forum from going belly up.. than not.. as it keeps clicking off clicks/hits for google ad's..
this is beyond the buy me a beer end of things.

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-11-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock