Started on: 11-07-2016 04:23 PM
Replies: 21 (321 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 11-09-2016 12:33 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look man... I wouldn't normally ask this... but I'm begging.

I know you don't believe, but FOR ME... (for whatever that's worth)...

Take a knee in the corner of your house, and pray to God that Trump wins the election. I'm begging bro... even if it's just for 2 minutes. I figure if I can get you to pray, just once... then absolutely anything is possible... even a Trump win!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I predict Hillary to make a large sweep. Le sigh. Not us atheist fault.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I predict Hillary to make a large sweep. Le sigh. Not us atheist fault.

LOL, really.

p.s.
Wow this thread is hitting on all the red flags right out the gate.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-07-2016).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm scared for the future boys.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its not pretty. But it is what it is. Worrying wont change it.
(If that helps anyone)
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am too... that's why I'm trying everything I can.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I am too... that's why I'm trying everything I can.

I think you are preaching to the wrong demographic Todd. Unless you are just trying to help turnout and even then...
You do you.
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I notice you didn't ask me, lost cause I am.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I sent you a PM before, but you ignored it! haha...

Steve, I would never consider you a lost cause!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I sent you a PM before, but you ignored it! haha...

Steve, I would never consider you a lost cause!

Didn't ignore it, just felt it was a to late to make you see the light, Bud Light that is, or the world is not just blue or red , there are many areas that are very gray or what ever color those 2 make together. maybe when you grow up a few more years you will understand.

PS

after all the recounts are done and we have our next idiot in charge sworn in, Keg party at my place. I'll even let you pick the keg.
PFF
System Bot
mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey if anyone wants to help try to save the Usa From going down the wrong track you can join Franklin Graham tonight for prayer. https://billygraham.org/ God will work wonders
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I found out we could "early vote" today, which isn't a thing in Missouri, but you can go to the County Courthouse and cast an absentee ballot in person.

We had to run to the DMV anyway and thought we would give it a shot.

We've done what we can. Now we wait I guess.

On a side note, the whole time we were in there Hispanics were going in and getting ballots in groups of threes, which I thought was strange. Always threes. They only took a second to fill out their ballots and left. When the wife and I were leaving we noticed that many of the vehicles in the parking lot had Arkansas tags, and Hispanics pulling in, three in the cars, to go vote absentee.

There is no "legit way for a poll watcher to ask if the person voting is the person registered to vote, none. We had to change our address because the new registration that was sent to us had an old one for some reason, didn't have to show anything to change the address back, then get the card handed to us, then get a ballot. We really could have been anyone with a name.
The person handing out the stuff can't ask, neither can anyone else.

I think we are screwed. Really. It'll be a miracle if Trump wins, just because of the cheating.

Brad
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
When the wife and I were leaving we noticed that many of the vehicles in the parking lot had Arkansas tags, and Hispanics pulling in, three in the cars, to go vote absentee.

You should have documented that with your cell camera.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Otherwise, they could say they did it without a TRES?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

As I told the wife, it doesn't matter what I do or say. I'd be called out as a racist, or anti-something. My radar was pinging like crazy though.

Our County goes Republican, every time. To the point where Democrats don't run, and most of the offices are unopposed Republicans.

If Hillary wins this county I know what happened. Just south of us is one of the largest populations of Illegals in the Country, aside from California.

Brad
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The wife and I found out we could "early vote" today, which isn't a thing in Missouri, but you can go to the County Courthouse and cast an absentee ballot in person.

We had to run to the DMV anyway and thought we would give it a shot.

We've done what we can. Now we wait I guess.

On a side note, the whole time we were in there Hispanics were going in and getting ballots in groups of threes, which I thought was strange. Always threes. They only took a second to fill out their ballots and left. When the wife and I were leaving we noticed that many of the vehicles in the parking lot had Arkansas tags, and Hispanics pulling in, three in the cars, to go vote absentee.

There is no "legit way for a poll watcher to ask if the person voting is the person registered to vote, none. We had to change our address because the new registration that was sent to us had an old one for some reason, didn't have to show anything to change the address back, then get the card handed to us, then get a ballot. We really could have been anyone with a name.
The person handing out the stuff can't ask, neither can anyone else.

I think we are screwed. Really. It'll be a miracle if Trump wins, just because of the cheating.

Brad

Because our country was founded on right and wrong, it's so easy to abuse our system from our own public because it was never thought this would be a problem.

You've done what you can do. I just hope that maybe if you can... go by there and take a video.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2016 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When good men do nothing.......................................
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I told the wife, it doesn't matter what I do or say. I'd be called out as a racist, or anti-something. My radar was pinging like crazy though.

Our County goes Republican, every time. To the point where Democrats don't run, and most of the offices are unopposed Republicans.

If Hillary wins this county I know what happened. Just south of us is one of the largest populations of Illegals in the Country, aside from California.

Brad

FATS!!!

Just a reminder that if you encounter any problems casting a ballot or if you witness any disruptions at a polling location please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (844) 332-2016. You can also report any of these incidents on-line at:

https://www.donaldjtrump.co...nding/election-issue

Team Trump-Pence
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
100,000 Todd. What % of these useless votes would that take to sway, assuming it was reversed what it is right now?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Omnism bro.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Omnism bro.

Hahah... the Equality crowd is very upset today.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock