Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Where did all the ads go? (Or: be careful what you post) (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Where did all the ads go? (Or: be careful what you post) by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 04-21-2016 02:57 PM
Replies: 176 (3691 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 05-08-2016 01:28 PM
Gary W

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Google isn't trying to take away anyone's First Amendment rights. They're electing to not do business with a site that they don't approve of.
(ignoring the whole "First Amendment" applying to someone hosting their business in the Netherlands).

It's disturbing how many people think refusing to PAY someone for their speech is the same thing as censoring them.

Q.F.T. It seems everybody these days confuses First Amendment rights with Entitlement. They expect the right to say whatever they want, wherever they want with impunity. This is a privately-owned website, hosted on a non-US server, and contains advertising from a third party global company that Cliff contracted with. None of that is US Government or public property, which is the only place you can claim your First Amendment rights. Not in my living room, not in the lobby of the bank, and not here. Why doesn't Cliff just plead the Fifth and clear this whole thing up? Yeah, he can't. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the advertiser's policies, it's moot. Don't agree? Don't put their ads on your site. No conspiracy.

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to preach that sermon different places on the internet--and in real life-, and finally figured "I guess Civics is no longer taught in schools" and decided it was just easier to let 'em believe whatever they wanted to anyway.

Originally posted by Gary W:

Q.F.T. It seems everybody these days confuses First Amendment rights with Entitlement. They expect the right to say whatever they want, wherever they want with impunity. This is a privately-owned website, hosted on a non-US server, and contains advertising from a third party global company that Cliff contracted with. None of that is US Government or public property, which is the only place you can claim your First Amendment rights. Not in my living room, not in the lobby of the bank, and not here. Why doesn't Cliff just plead the Fifth and clear this whole thing up? Yeah, he can't. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the advertiser's policies, it's moot. Don't agree? Don't put their ads on your site. No conspiracy.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2016 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just part of the "service" Google is selling to their clients*.
As a consumer, find out who those companies are, and stop doing business with them.
Those companies will then seek a company to "represent" them that isn't so stringent about where they will & won't place their clients ads.

No one ever said harvesting consumers would be easy...

*The client himself probably isn't even aware of this part of the service. I can't imagine they actually care who they are selling too...money is money.
I doubt if the business that hired Google to represent them would kill a sale just because the consumer looked at a picture of boobies at a car website on the internet...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-26-2016).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the googlead/adsense ads here at PFF are like the ones on the cattle boards I frequent, the ads vary with the viewer and at different times. The ads generally reflect the viewer's own personal browsing habits/history.

Originally posted by Boondawg:

This is just part of the "service" Google is selling to their clients*.
As a consumer, find out who those companies are, and stop doing business with them.
Those companies will then seek a company to "represent" them that isn't so stringent about where they will & won't place their clients ads.

No one ever said harvesting consumers would be easy...

*The client himself probably isn't even aware of this part of the service. I can't imagine they actually care who they are selling too...money is money.
I doubt if the business that hired Google to represent them would kill a sale just because the consumer looked at a picture of boobies at a car website on the internet...

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If the googlead/adsense ads here at PFF are like the ones on the cattle boards I frequent, the ads vary with the viewer and at different times. The ads generally reflect the viewer's own personal browsing habits/history.

Yes, that's what they did do. If you had just been searching for Ford Trucks before coming tot he board, you'd probably see a ad for a Ford dealer or Ford Truck parts. It wasn't rare for me to pop on here after looking at car stereo stuff online and on eBay only to have ads for Parts Express show up for me.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ads were so effective they were useless. I order a lot thru banggod.com and I would often see my orders mimicked in the banggood banners on this forum.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my take on this thread:

- The smart ones here have figured out that we screwed ourselves and my not be able dig ourselves out of this one
- The rest are left blaming Google and Obama
- And then there's Steve adding a new blocked word to every new post just making the whole situation worse.

I think we've done it here, by the way it sounded from Cliff's post Google's decision is final. No amount of signatures on a petition are gonna fix this mess. I'm willing to bet it all did stem from Greasemonkey's thread. I remember that simply because he was from Iowa (funny how that works) and I do remember that thread taking quite the turn for the worse. If I recall correctly pictures were posted of young looking women attached to a post that read something like "she's 18 but sure doesn't look like it......"

I really do hope this all gets fixed somehow but I'm really not too optimistic. At the very least I hope the tech archives get saved somehow. I sold my Fiero last August but even before that I really didn't visit general or tech too often. If I had a question on the car I used the search function. I've hung out in O/T for quite some time now; I don't post near as much as some of you guys but read quite a majority of the threads when I have time. It's gonna be sad to see it go and, again, I hope something happens that fixes this.

[This message has been edited by fastblack (edited 04-27-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2016 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The funny part of all this, is do you remember some of the ad's google places in the forum..??
I've gone to the CVS website to order a refill of meds. and open forums CAR forums and get condom ad's..
or Blue pill ad's..
Holloween I went looking for a sexy costume for the wife, and the ad's for non-adult costumes that I'd label as very very wrong.. google plastered over more than a few car forums.. wish I kept a screen shot.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, so, what happens now? Will we be informed by the forum's owner, or left to babble amongst ourselves like a circus show?

*Is this pic "appropriate for this audience, or did I break a "rule"?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-27-2016).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

or left to babble amongst ourselves like a circus show?

Isn't that normal behavior out here?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Isn't that normal behavior out here?

Yes!

Off to wash the internet off of me...
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

Here's my take on this thread:

- And then there's Steve adding a new blocked word to every new post just making the whole situation worse.

Glad you feel that way, you can feel proud that you made a member who has been here as long as you and posted 10 times as much to say good by PFF. I hope you are proud of yourself.

You have posted even worse things yourself, my posts in this thread were used to show that when I spell something right the forum filter catches what it thinks are bad words, yet many words have 2 meanings, that obviously offends google, not their advertisers, they are just using that as an excuse to raise prices, what does anyone want to bet if Cliff does get the advertising back the cost will be higher for Cliff?

Here is an example of the exact same thing done by you in the title of a thread you started.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-2-119689.html

Used the P word in this one,

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-088470.html

So tell me again how are you making this any better? This should have been deleted by you already.
Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 04-27-2016).]

fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Glad you feel that way, you can feel proud that you made a member who has been here as long as you and posted 10 times as much to say good by PFF. I hope you are proud of yourself.

You have posted even worse things yourself, my posts in this thread were used to show that when I spell something right the forum filter catches what it thinks are bad words, yet many words have 2 meanings, that obviously offends google, not their advertisers, they are just using that as an excuse to raise prices, what does anyone want to bet if Cliff does get the advertising back the cost will be higher for Cliff?

Here is an example of the exact same thing done by you in the title of a thread you started.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-2-119689.html

Used the P word in this one,

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-088470.html

So tell me again how are you making this any better? This should have been deleted by you already.
Steve

Sheesh, lighten up already, I was seriously just joking. I never claimed to be perfect, not even close. I really do hope this all gets resolved, PFF is like no other forum on the internet and I'd like it to stay around.

As far as you leaving, you're a big boy and can do what you want but don't let some guy on the internet you've never met be the deciding factor.

Now as far as those links you posted go, I'm sure I've said worse things on this forum. The first had a mildly offensive title but as you know, you can't edit a title after it's been replied to. Give me a minute on the second one and I'll remove the "P" word. Even though it's not the "P" word most are thinking.

Honestly, sorry your feeling got hurt, just thought you could take a little joke.

Edit to add: Both are archived therefore I cannot edit them.

[This message has been edited by fastblack (edited 04-27-2016).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.. what does anyone want to bet if Cliff does get the advertising back the cost will be higher for Cliff?

How much was Google charging Cliff to begin with? You really think they're going to raise the price?
Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
?? Google doesn't charge. You would pay if you wanted PFF to appear in ads on other sites. If you allow Google to place ads on your site, YOU get paid a tiny amount per view or click-through. That's how he makes money off the site - or at least offsets some costs.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

?? Google doesn't charge. You would pay if you wanted PFF to appear in ads on other sites. If you allow Google to place ads on your site, YOU get paid a tiny amount per view or click-through. That's how he makes money off the site - or at least offsets some costs.

Sorry, brain fart, thought it was about placing the forum higher to the top in the search by google. like here.

https://www.google.com/webh...F-8#q=fiero%20forums

If google said we posted them I would like to know if they gave examples of our indiscretions online that they disapprove of and what they approve of. Can we even say the word in a thread or is it just derogatory statements about said subjects? or is it just the times we say , this is good or this is bad.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 04-28-2016).]

gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Idea that this forum could disappear is really concerning to me. Could we afford to help? I didn't see Cliff post any numbers yet, but... I'll guess some math for a minute.
Let's assume Goog wants to pay him $10 a day.
Thats $3650 a year
this month 851 people posted.
let's say 10% of those people would be willing to help pay ( realistically I think that's probably too high, but there are good people here)
That would mean about $43 bucks a year for those 10%

Is it insane to think that we could keep that up?
Would 85 people actually pay $43 a year to be here or would they just go to another forum?
My instincts say no way. But I sure would like to figure something out.
I would not have a Fiero if it wasn't for this forum. It was my inspiration watching everyone here and their projects that spawned my own.
Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, brain fart, thought it was about placing the forum higher to the top in the search by google. like here.

https://www.google.com/webh...F-8#q=fiero%20forums

If google said we posted them I would like to know if they gave examples of our indiscretions online that they disapprove of and what they approve of. Can we even say the word in a thread or is it just derogatory statements about said subjects? or is it just the times we say , this is good or this is bad.

This is just my opinion, but it seems to me that most of the objectionable content from Google's standpoint is going to be: Hate speech of any kind, whether it be about "The Muslims", "The Jews", The Blacks", or any other group you want to pick. And there's no denying that's been all over T/OT. Depiction or discussion of reproductive matters, especially alluding to young people. Any of the 'wink, wink, nudge, nudge' links to NSFW content on other sites. (Remember when there was a "hidden gallery" and links to it?) I highly doubt that the errant swear word is on their radar, since even editorials can include those words in quotes and opinions. I would also think that there are certain keywords that definitely get their attention, and I wouldn't count out alternate spellings of them. Several start with "P" and allude to body parts, adult videos, and child abuse.

I know Cliff stated that T/OT should be PFF's "bar", but you don't take your young kids into the bar and shoot the BS with your buddies and leer at the girls. Google's preferred version would be more like PFF's living room, where your small kids, your wife, your girlfriend, and strangers of other cultures would not feel unwelcome or (I hate to say offended, but it fits). T/OT has been a tough place for women, People of Color, and certain religions at different times. There's no denying this, whether or not you agree with the PC movement. There is Politically Correct, and there's just Behaving Yourself. (Not directed at you personally, Steve, just a concept.) Sure, we have some fun topics in T/OT, and I've participated in some of them. There are others, frankly, that embarrass and disturb me - and IMO they should have been moderated. Like it or not, any large group of people is not going to adhere to a set of rules without active enforcement.

Another forum I belong to has a simple credo: Be nice. If you are not nice, you will get a warning. Then you will be banned. There is still political discussion in O/T, but it's civil - an exchange of ideas. Everyone is laid back, and only a few disruptors have been banned in the time I've been there. There are no posts about how this group or that are destroying America, or Check Out These Girls threads, or Obama is the Antichrist. Everyone agrees that there are other places for that, and it just doesn't happen. Granted, that forum is also directly moderated, but I think it's only 2 or 3 admins. What this leads to, IMHO, is an even better tech section than here - because everyone RESPECTS each other, even if they have different approaches to the same problem. There's no sniping, no ego, and none of the holier-than-thou outright narcissism I see even in some of the tech threads here.

In conclusion, again IMHO, the current T/OT is incompatible with Google advertising. Simple as that. Either it becomes PG-13 Vanilla Disneyland, or another source of revenue is needed.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

My appeal has been denied... Not sure what to do next. I can't keep this forum running without the ads.

If this is indeed leading to the end. We need a rebirth/conversion on some kind of less costly server/ format / whatever.
Any knowledgable folks in that area?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-28-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Cliff is there a deadline date?
When the lights go out?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So now we need to delete the girls without Fiero's thread, hey there was some heated discussion about several of Rogers female friends? I better go in there and save the pictures quick !

So is WTF still an option, can we get a list of words that gets us on their hit list? How much skin you can show of what body parts? email them to me before you delete that one Cliff.

Steve

PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just wondering if its possible to encrypt the ad web page links? Might keep things locked down.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2016 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

If this is indeed leading to the end. We need a rebirth/conversion on some kind of less costly server/ format / whatever.
Any knowledgable folks in that area?

http://forums.informe.com/index.html

not hard to do

here is one I'm working on,, that has been in limbo, as my health and job take #1..

http://projectcars.informe....1d453a91a2611d08dc08

the other is gearheadslife.informe.com that used to be the rodders corner..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-29-2016).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Cliff hasn't given up yet.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/096651-6.html#p231

I am hopeful the dialog between he and Google is still open. I would assume if they said "never" he would let us know.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 04-29-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My advise to you Cliff,

Start drinking heavily. Hey worked for the guys in Animals House.

Just wondering if some of my smileys may also be a problem with google, you know the ones I think.

http://www.sherv.net/drug-emoticons.html

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 04-30-2016).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My advise to you Cliff,

Start drinking heavily. Hey worked for the guys in Animals House.

It ALSO works wonders for getting rid of managers/ salespeople who don't want to leave you alone on weekends ......roll out of bed on a Saturday morning, start with a few beers instead of coffee and then there is NOTHING they can do to force you on the road.
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

http://forums.informe.com/index.html

not hard to do

here is one I'm working on,, that has been in limbo, as my health and job take #1..

http://projectcars.informe....1d453a91a2611d08dc08

the other is gearheadslife.informe.com that used to be the rodders corner..

Good, so if worst comes to worst, its saveable anyway.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be helpful if we could rate a post (thumbs up or down). When a certain number of thumbs down is reached, then the post is hidden, or removed.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

I think it would be helpful if we could rate a post (thumbs up or down). When a certain number of thumbs down is reached, then the post is hidden, or removed.

If you mean with categories like marking the thread "inappropriate" or something in regards to the topic of this thread. But it seems like moderator review would still be good.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-02-2016).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Hey, its here

I see "REPORT THIS POST"

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know you want to push it. Do it. Don't be afraid. Do it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

You know you want to push it. Do it. Don't be afraid. Do it.

heh
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Seriousy though don't, at least not his thread.

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

heh
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Seriousy though don't, at least not his thread.

Yeah, turns out it auto-bans everyone in the thread!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I pushed one, you get a chance to decide after pushing the button once, it says:

"This will report [user's] post
to the moderator.

Only use this option to report posts that
might be against forum rules, not because
you disagree with its contents."

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, I pushed one, you get a chance to decide after pushing the button once, it says:

"This will report [user's] post
to the moderator.

Only use this option to report posts that
might be against forum rules, not because
you disagree with its contents."

That's cool, the interpretation of breaking the rules will be challenging but at least we can try when it goes way out of line.

TK
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Yes! My latest appeal has been approved! Ads are back again!

Happy happy joy joy

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-02-2016).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2016 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

shocking a liberal would want to hide, or silenced,removed...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock