Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10012 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
AntiKev

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't even showered yet and I'm 6 beers into the night. This is going to be a rough one. I don't know how I'm going to fare, but I have a feeling I'll do ok.

EDIT: I own page 6!

[This message has been edited by AntiKev (edited 01-24-2009).]

IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got me beat! I'm on my second glass of wine. Drunk? Nahh. Buzzed. Yeah.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2009 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drunker still...my buddy knows the bouncer at the one club we went to. We got free drinks all night! G'night all!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2009 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm about half way through a bottle of American Honey.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2009 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch. Burp. Aaahhh.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DRUNk BUMP!!!!

~ Derek
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch...bzzzzzzzz
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks bmwguru and Anonymity! You told me to drink not just one, but TWO more for you tonight since ONE is such a lonely number. Now I am trashed here in San Antonio and I have to get up in a few hours to get to work! Voila!

Good to have a drunk chat on the phone with Joey. You guys are a trip!

Don't forget: Sign, Sign, everywhere a SIGN!! Long Haired Hippies Need Not Apply!!

(Man, I hope I sober up before morning...)
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: brandy, 'cause i ran out of scotch. oh, well, buzzed is buzzed.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I been drinking again... I am in cali and drunk as hell. I want to get back to Ft. Worth now. (this post brought to you by the amazing powers of the backspace key)
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey now! You're a rock star! Get the show on! Get paid!

And all that glitters is gold! Only shooting stars break the mold!

Case: 3/12 empty.
PFF
System Bot
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AntiKev

2333 posts
Member since May 2004
To add: I shouldn't drink and Facebook. It's as bad as drunk dialing or drunk texting.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ronnie Montrose blasting.

A roaring fire going.

Warre's Warrior Porto...founded 1670. Imported from Portugal.

This is some great s***!
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have no idea jho w i logged in. I have drinken 4 sparks energy drinks/beers, and half a bottle of calico jack. I weigh only 115 pounds, and I am pretty F***ed up. I got my new room mate messed up and he is doing an experiment about how messed up he gets oni per drink.
Nick
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha wish i saw this before when i have made some posts while i was intoxicated. added to fav's for future use!

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT
MPG Display for OBD I

mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love calico jack. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than better than capttain and ceheaper too.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beer, rum&coke, beer... then beer * 5...
Comedy club was awesome!
-Paul
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Enjoyed a few glasses of Absinthe. I'm feelin' no pain, but I'm still functional enough to post here...

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah i'm dr unk .......................... ok i poste dbye.
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yes, definitely. Drunk again on a wwekday. tomorro is gunna suck. Atleast I know how to play wingman/3rd wheel. My buddy Jake is prolly playing it with Kelly. Get some!
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm drunk, going out...check out this thread. Sorry to be a drunk thread pimp.

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
present. Wild Turkey, Killians and Balck and Tans tonight.
Dave
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is definitely disturbing..honestly.I am surprised to see so many intelligent folks deliberately getting drunk, and being proud of it.Seriously, you are doing yourselves so much harm...but then I guess you all realise that anyway. Sorry to spoil your 'fun' thread, but jeesh. It REALLY does worry me. You youngsters are being shown a very bad example by people who should know better, and often profess to loudly as well .
Ah well...just ignore me..I know you will anyway
Now back to your scheduled self-destruction pleasure-taking (one eye on my ratings bar..I hope it doesn't get redder...I really do care, or else I wouldn't have posted my concern). Please, just stop it. You are all valuable to somebody, often MANY somebodies.
Nick
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

This thread is definitely disturbing..honestly.I am surprised to see so many intelligent folks deliberately getting drunk, and being proud of it.Seriously, you are doing yourselves so much harm...but then I guess you all realise that anyway. Sorry to spoil your 'fun' thread, but jeesh. It REALLY does worry me. You youngsters are being shown a very bad example by people who should know better, and often profess to loudly as well .
Now back to your scheduled self-destruction pleasure-taking (one eye on my ratings bar..I hope it doesn't get redder...I really do care, or else I wouldn't have posted my concern). Please, just stop it. You are all valuable to somebody, often MANY somebodies.
Nick

not like I do this every night. I had a very stressful day that turned out not so well. Had to take the edge off.

Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting started on a case of 'stones. Not really interested in doing much tonight...
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nick

Nick, I believe in the right to self-destruction. And I am practicing it yet again tonight. Gonna go chat up some cute young thing at the bar. See how many times I can get slapped in the face.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just polishing off a bottle of Sin Zin Zinfindel. Not great, but not bad. Hadn't tried it before.

"Come to Sonoma for the wine. Go to Napa for auto parts."
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Nick

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya right I'm a beer drinker
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on my 7th one:

P.S. Oh, and I was in a wreck today.
Just me and a Ice wall.
I guess I totaled my truck.

Here's a taste of 1/16 of the damage:

P.S.S. No, I don't do that EVER. I started drinking AFTER I killed my truck.
Pictures & story to follow in a different thread.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-14-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Ya right I'm a beer drinker

Wouldn't that just be... water?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gueess I qualifuy to post in this thread, afater about a 1/5 of Jameson chasing with Coca Cola in 3 hours...lol...

Been a rough couple of days, things are all sorts of f*cked up right now...felt I deserve to get f*cked up top blow off some steam...I rarely ever drink anmoere, not quite balled up but getting there...only problem, I'm outta booze and in no shape o drive to the deistributor....f*ck i'm in a conumndr=um....lol. You guys probably won't see me post here for another year os so lol...

Edit: forgive me if I drunk dial any of you that I have a fphone number for lol

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 03-15-2009).]

Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
St. Patty;s Dayt Bump!!!!!

!~ Derek
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so ya, me and the wifey are celebrating my b-day (early it's the 25th) tomorrow with wining and dining and then a shinedown concert. i guess i started early tonite with a few too many budweisers and some

oh well, it's fun
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to my neighbor's wine bottling party today. To explain, he grows his own grapes then entices the neighbors to come over for pot luck. We spend a couple hours bottling wine and then we party down. We bottled his 2008 Chardoney today. I was the corker! We pumped out 25 cases an hour.

Did we sample the goods?

Ya think?
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having a little something I picked up while in Grand Cayman tonight.

Maybe I'll throw a one of the Pirates movies in the DVD player to, LOL.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
College?

Yeah, Its Saturday night!

~ Derek
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so yu ever try shakin up with a grl in the back seat of a firbird. its not fun.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

so yu ever try shakin up with a grl in the back seat of a firbird. its not fun.

hahahaha funny story about this one but not work safe.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock