Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10012 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

I just started jogging after about 6 yrs of not jogging, at all. Does this count as drunk? I want to die and can barely walk or think..

Pray for me. Is it healthy to stumble passed the 2 mile mark and feel like dying??

Normal, yes. Healthy...dunno.
IP: Logged
Wht&BluGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my room mate moved some stuff in the fridge around, and he put one of my beers in a cold spot in the fridge and it froze , but I have more so its all good
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put ut the micrawav
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Glenlivet Scotch
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

I just started jogging after about 6 yrs of not jogging, at all. Does this count as drunk? I want to die and can barely walk or think..

Pray for me. Is it healthy to stumble passed the 2 mile mark and feel like dying??

As long as you don't spill the brew all over the track or create a hearthquake followed buy a Tsunami lol . Keep on boozing and jogging.
2 miles is a long way after 6 years .
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:
Rickards white, good choice. Gotta have a slice of orange with 'em though..

No! Because I don't have a vagina.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 double screwdrivers tonight. Along with a shot of Jaeger, a Dr. Pepper (coke, beer, amaretto), A shot of tequila and a Keith's Red. Oh yeah, forgot about the rye and coke. I'm screwed.

Did 7 approaches, 7 shootdowns, but I'm up $5 from before. I gave my wing $20 and said give me $5 for each approach I do, he upped the ante and said I'll give you $5 for the 5th and $20 if you get slapped in the face. Another buddy of mine said I'll give you $50 if you get 3 numbers written on your body. Obviously I only got the extra $5. The $70 is for next time.

Anyone else reading Mystery and Style and working on being a PUA?
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ta better part of a 30 pack of Miller. I could care less that it was made by Union Monkey's, or owned by a bunch o' monkey eating investors.
Waiting up to watch a re-run of Star Treck, good looking babes with nice clothing?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't type when I am sober....and you expect me to type when I am drunk, .
DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, I must'a hit somrthing, the letters are soo small? is it just me? Or has Cliff P shurnkified stuff?
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw cliff then i jumpedd off!!
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wooooo! drunk and browsing the interwebs. I came across some fun stuff too.

This, from 2004 and a video I always watch when I am down and want a laugh. I present, the whistles... they go WHOOOO!

Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VODKA. I like kittens, I Like boobs, I LIKE vodka. I'm gonna hate tomorrow morning. Genetics are weird, the other day I bumped into a woman who had been a cheerleader in high school and wouldn't have given me the time of day in school. Her daughter was with her, my son was with me. Her daughter shared some classes with my son and almost wet herself at the chance to talk to him, she had not inherited her mothers looks. Fortunately, my son has not inherited my looks or height. My family has been short and homely on both sides for generations, he is tall and GQ handsome, my daughter is shorter but drop dead gorgous,I think my wife brought a lot more than good taste to our marriage.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First time I have been drunk without being too intoxicated to remember to post. WOOT!!!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scotch. Boobs. Where's my wife...mmmm, booooobs...*SLAP*. Er...where's the scotch?
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:
Me ! Ok you drunk bastards,How do i hit on the hot bartender and be sucksessfull;? i was talking to her tyonite and she like gave me her hole work scedule and stuff. I don't want to look like ever other drunk dude in the palce but i want to bang this chick bad. Whats the classyist way to do it without being and a_hole? Man this womann is drop dead gorgweous. she told me she was working tuesday and i should come out.
Is that a good signe?

ok so my driking b8uddy from work asks the hot chick to come to his Bday party .He said "come to my party! rudy(my nickname)wants to hook up wit you but it to fraid to say anything! He is gonna be there! so are you gonna come to my party? she said maybe and he was allexcited. i said that was her way of being polite and saying NO at the same time. What dfo you guys think? I think she will not show but my buddy is saying she will. Am i being to negative? If i am icant help iti have a bad trak record with women.Am i even asking the right people bybasking you drunk mo fo's LIOL Well i thoink she is ju8st being polite but my buddy swears she is gonna show . Well i will be a luky dude if she does show. If she doesn't . . . well io figured she wouldn't. loike i said ,i am a very negative person. i cant help it its hopw i see the world.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:
Am i being to negative?

Who cares, your having a good time, .
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, well, well...here it is Saturady night. Only 12:45 and I am back at our house in Geporgia. Our newest company promotes concerts around the S.E. us. What a CRAZY night!!!!!

We are flying my mom with us to our house in the islands in the morning. Last time she had passport issues and was not allowed to fly...BOOO I am excited to show her what we have made for ourselves over the past year in our little slice of paradise!

Better have a few drinks of water to avoid "flu like symptoms" in teh morning! LOL
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too many Jack-N-Cokes for me tonight. We had a big party to celebrate ... uhh... well, just to have a party.

I need to get to sleep because I have a visitor early tomorrow who wants to cut the T-tops off my '87 before11 am.

I'm a drunk who appreciates this place even more when toasted. Thanks, Cliff!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not drunk....yet! Today's my birthday and I'm just getting started on my bottle of tequila. Man.....I haven't been drunk since Christmas Eve! That's entirely too long!

I'll post again when I'm a little more tipsy......hopefully I'll be coherent enough to type (and be understood).

Here's my drink of choice tonight.....I wonder how much I can go through before passing out??

Sigh......I've failed. I guess i wasn't in a big drinking mood tonight. Just 4 shots of this tequila (very tasty stuff!) and I'm done. Nothing more than a little lightheadedness. I think I've shamed this thread! What is my penance?

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 08-04-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Jay-ID

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
currently a bit drunk watching the ZZ Top concert in Nampa Idaho. good stuff
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i finaly get to post iny his topic. im not drunk enoguh to not type, but im noy sure if i could stand right baout now.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha, that's too drunk to type. Anyway.

Happy hour at Razzoo's... and the keys feel funny. And I'm doing so much backspacing. First time posting in this thread though!

Woo!

/can't get scrolly pad down to hit reply!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

i finaly get to post iny his topic. im not drunk enoguh to not type, but im noy sure if i could stand right baout now.

Don't worry. That's perfect. Type anythiong you want. Don't correct wrrors. scfew it. heh hee.

ND = Coors
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh... posting... but only because I beat the cops home.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok so my buddy got his head split open trying to help this guy. This guys was all bent cause his extremely drunk friend was trying to drive home.So my buddy john went to talk some sence into the guy and he started a fight lol. my friend john is prior army and was a prison guard. Anyway,in about 4 nano sconds john wrapped this dude up and had him on the ground then the friend got all p[issy lol. the friend wanted to fight lol. I told him to tske his drunk ass and friend gt in your gay a$$ stang and go wrap yourself arund a telephone pole. My buddy john had a cut on his eye from the drunk and the ground. I told him to mind his own business and let the dimbasses kill themselves. Are my nights out normal? they seem totallly crazy to me LOL.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

DtheC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't touch that.
Just sitting at home, beer and some old Alfred Hitchcock movies.
Hey, don't get into that shower girl......?
Heck It's a whole different movie now.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beer, cigar, women and vodka. No better way to spend an evening. I'm wasted. I'm going to crawl up with my bowl of chips and a water and watch some late-night TV. G'night all!
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OUtdoor festival / buddies stag party. Slugged back about 18 GW Pils, a bottle of Jag between us, then put a good dent in a bottle of Ol' Cap before the dudes had to bail. Have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to be feeling like ass tommorow.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 08-24-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Beer, cigar, women and vodka. No better way to spend an evening. I'm wasted. I'm going to crawl up with my bowl of chips and a water and watch some late-night TV. G'night all!

Beer, plasma screen, HD feed of U.S. vs. Spain for Olympic gold. Good way to spend the evening.

ND - Coors

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-24-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She is really cute!

g2g!
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what luck, you have this thead all open and ready for me tonight I just got back fro my 21st bday party ! Man was tatha fun!. We went to the keg fro supper and i had steak and potatoes yum then we went to a pub called 'DUkes crossing" it was pretty cool, irish music and stuff. I have like 4 pints of Guiness (stron g stuff !), then i had a glass of some 30yr old scotch that my friends bought (was like $20 or somethin glol), was pretty strong, but good. And im not sure whateles i had, but it was alot of fun Whats cool is that my friedns bday is in like 2 weeks, so i get to do it aaaaaallll overa again!. Tahnks for keeping the thread open for me, i never would be able to find it right now :P BTW, i never even bothered to try and edit this, im waaay too tired and drunk.. night night.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:
i never even bothered to try and edit this, im waaay too tired and drunk.. night night.

That's the whole idea...what makes it more fun!

ND - Coors #3, a lot for me.
merlot566jka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill remember this thread for later. any sailors out there? ha you guys havent seen drunkard postins from anyone till you see waht a drunk navymna ahs to say.

drink to the foam folks.
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its only taken .5 hour for me to rember my log in name and i still got about half a bottle left
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
14 beers in 3 hours, and still going strong.

WHY the eff do I let women do this to me?..or to myself? or....

crap, you know what I mean.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by heavyRfoot:

its only taken .5 hour for me to rember my log in name and i still got about half a bottle left

ROTg-dFLMAO !!!!!

so, I'm not the only one who cant type rember when drinking. Closing one eye helps sometimes.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-29-2008).]

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet sweet auto-loging. Out for some pool tonight, and celebrating a new job. Despite drinking steadily since 6 or so I stoll whooped some ass at pool. ohhh yeah.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, it's the long weekend! I expect to hear some good drinking stories.

ND - some kind of Bourbon. Hic!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock