Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10012 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
nutherproject68

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from the bar. Not drunk, just kinda tipsy/buzzed. Apparently no one goes to the bar on Sunday nights. It was totally empty.

*Edit for Pg 13 ownage.

[This message has been edited by nutherproject68 (edited 03-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last post on 3-7? WTF? you guys aren't drinking enough!

ND: wine, 'cause i'm outta scotch.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the drunkards! Woohoo. Jack Daniels chased with beer!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not a drinker at all. Last beer I drank was a year ago. My roomate has this Kostricker German beer and I decided to try a bottle. I figured why not, its late and Im not going anywhere. That had to be the most disgusting thing I have ever drank! It was just flat out nasty and reminded me how much I hate the taste of beer. So I had my yearly bottle of beer.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea its Tuesday. I'm drunk so what.
Think I will walk down the hall and do a shooter. If I don't come back I must have fell down and the wife left me there.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got this in an email today...

WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I missed posting here Saturday night. I think I was a bit past being able to operate technology. I went with Mrs. stimpy to her boss' house for some dinner. I am not a drinker, but they are, so I took one for the team. A couple of beers were followed by shots of tequila, which was followed by more tequila and Indian food; tandoori chicken and artichokes with curry mayonaise. How could that possibly go wrong? Well, we made it out of the house without falling down or puking or some other moment of indignity. Once we got home, I spent a good amount of time loudly heaving vomit all over our porch. I didn't sleep until the sun came up, I was having cold sweats and several more trips to the sink, toilet, and bucket to hurl my stomach contents up. My throat was shredded afterwards, my goice has finally returned today. Everything still tastes and smells of tequila vomit, and my ribcage feels like I boxed a few rounds. I still feel hungover.

Why do people do this to their bodies?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
Why do people do this to their bodies?

Because we humans have short memories.

I've drank enough to puke more than once. You'd think I'd have learned after the first time, but...we humans have short memories. I also think that we block out unpleasant memories and traumas.

ND: Johnny Walker Black, 'cause I ended up being off work tomorrow. Party on, Wayne...party on, Garth.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Because we humans have short memories.

I've drank enough to puke more than once. You'd think I'd have learned after the first time, but...we humans have short memories. I also think that we block out unpleasant memories and traumas.

ND: Johnny Walker Black, 'cause I ended up being off work tomorrow. Party on, Wayne...party on, Garth.

Uugh. Give me a couple of nuggets of Kush and my Easy Vape. Come on over, I will get you super high.¦)
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uugh. Give me a couple of nuggets of Kush and my Easy Vape. Come on over, I will get you super high.¦)

Nah, thanks, I've never used pot. I don't really want to start. I guess I'll have to stick to scotch.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anything you can take which will lessen or block the effects of the alcohol? (Yeah, I know - drink WATER instead of alcohol...)
PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Is there anything you can take which will lessen or block the effects of the alcohol? (Yeah, I know - drink WATER instead of alcohol...)

Cocaine I shouldn't know this but somehow I do. Or was that for hangovers Now I have to call her to help me remember.

.... eying the bottle of peach 'shine right now. Blueberry looking mighty good too. My day sucked...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LSD.
You can drink all the booze you want with no effect at all.
Proven over a hundred times true.

You might want to clear the rest of your day first, though.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-28-2011).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I once tried to use Gatorade as a mixer, figuring I'd rehydrate at the same time. I can't remember if it worked (which probably means it didn't).

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not legal, but my best firend is legal and we had beer. 9 budweiserss but (I didn't dwant budwaiesers I wanted Bud select or sam adams I'm so pissed!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

It's not legal, but my best firend is legal and we had beer. 9 budweiserss but (I didn't dwant budwaiesers I wanted Bud select or sam adams I'm so pissed!

Budweiser is swill. Be a man! Drink scotch!

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Budweiser is swill. Be a man! Drink scotch!

I'm from STL now ya hear!? I like Budwieser, but I don't I mean I do like harder alchologols better why doesn't ny broweser sy m yspelling is wrong? I know it's wrong I can tell it's wrong I don't maknd though.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by theBDub:

I'm from STL now ya hear!? I like Budwieser, but I don't I mean I do like harder alchologols better why doesn't ny broweser sy m yspelling is wrong? I know it's wrong I can tell it's wrong I don't maknd though.

For clarification I haven't received any red lines. I like red lines. I wish I had red lines just because I don't know what's wrong and what's right. But I'm trying my hardest. I still know the difference between it's and its, your, and you're, etc. but I'm just unsure of the consequences of feeling this way.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, man. you're responding to your own posts. you've DEFINATELY drank enough for this thread!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, man. you're responding to your own posts. you've DEFINATELY drank enough for this thread!

WOOOOOO clarification YES>

NO I'm not that drunk call me in the morning see I can still spell I just choose not to.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010
Hiccups right? UGH.
PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in again.

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke....... OK, we're trying to quit.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This post made me happy.

I didn't think I was that drunk, but my tall Jack & Coke musta been mixed a bit more strong than I though.

ps. Headband is what's been the nug in stock around my parts nowadays. And that is actually one of the best hangover cures that I have ever used.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 05-01-2011).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Easy Vape? Cmon Man. Did you burn your lungs out in your younger years puffing on ditch?

Speaking of kush... well, you need a reason to post in this thread and Kush is as good as any. I'll have to use more traditional implements of destruction though..

Bin Laden is dead... let's get ripped!

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-02-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I'm working on it... yeehaw
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

F*** YEAH!

ND: Negra Modelo beer.

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2011 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dreamin of getting a second fiero to wid ee o body the B***CH

------------------

OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I saw this thread earlier since the last 2 nights have involved plenty of beer and I am a very social drunk haha xD
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm drunk with joy that Osama Bin Ladin is dead. Does that permit me to post here?

Jim
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
emotional drunk post

plus theres cars

tonight I toast to the greatness of the 90s and to eternal youth no matter what era yours was
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is now almost 2PM. I am still slightly drunk from last night. I just got back from the med center cuz I had to get 6 staples put in the back of my head. IIRC I tripped over someone and went headfirst into a wall. Great night all around.
PFF
System Bot
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK kindaa,, im an emotional drunk

------------------

[This message has been edited by ShadowHawk (edited 05-21-2011).]

OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally a time where I an drunk and remember to post here and my droids spellcheck can once again flex its muscles to make my type completely legible! So basically I'm smashed and reading NIN lyrics trying to decided what to make my fb status because I still care what my ex gf thinks even though she is a heartless lying manipulative &#$*$?@?!/ Lulz. Oh wow. I told her all about my fiero haha. I talked it up so much and it isn't even on the road yet haha. I am trying to decide which girl from work to rode in the passenger seat to pick up my stuff from her house. Gotta get that spintech installed before though. And the motor mounts. And the passenger winddow. Damn rain makes this take so long. Hahai love this thread.
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OneSlowFiero

316 posts
Member since Apr 2011
And no one postsssssss????
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*tears*

------------------

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should come as quite a surprise....................i'm drunk.

It was like 85 degrees (felt like 132) here today, my first reconized "stateside" sunshine day streight out of Alaska, got off work & procieded to sat outside and drink 8 Stella Artois (all by myself without a friend 1) while throwing the frizz to Willow at the length of her leash.
Felt pretty good, despite the fact that I am broken-hearted homesick for a place I never knew really was home.....
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only came in here to use the bathroom. Where is it?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2011 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Stella Artois

You had me at... Great with a ribeye.

Not drunk yet, but may just peek in for the first time here as the night progresses.

Peace,

tony

ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BANG BANG BABY

"HITTIN MORE SKINS THAN ALEC BALDWIN"

[This message has been edited by ShadowHawk (edited 06-06-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why people make more spelling errors while drunk.
Previous posts here have shown me with a few, but that's because I consciously didn't change my mistakes.
Is that true with everyone? I make lots of typos when I'm drunk but ALWAYS have the ability to see the mistake.

I'm drunk now. My friends all went to the bars but I can't join. It's gonna either be a lonely night or an early night.
Either one is fine for me.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock