Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
brblxccl...

IP: Logged
FireGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hery Im drunk again!! ND IM playing nblack ops which is really ufn, but im not doing very well,,, an d as before its hard to not hi tthe backspace as i type, cuz i acn see just fine and am able to crooect my mistakes lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway ima go back to playing my black ops!!!!!
Edit: Wow, I vaguely remember me searching for: only post if drunk thread, so I searched to find that, yes, I did post in here yet again. haha it was a fun night, I drank half a bottle of malibu rum with my orange pineapple banana juice. It was delicious!!! Everyone on black ops was saying I talked too much lol

[This message has been edited by FireGirl (edited 10-03-2011).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To the frat party....away! Got a good pre game going.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, just coming down off my 21st birthday buzz. Drinking a bit of water to get ready for tomorrow.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmm...friday...scotch.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First night in my own house. I've never lived on my own. Drunk off beer and rum while watching Star Wars. I'm freaking out cuz I can't find my cat. I went to the store and when I came back, I couldn't find her. I spent over an hour searching in the house. She's afraid to go outside. She's my girl and I don't know what I'd do without her. How the Hell can I afford to own my own house? I'm an alcoholic college dropout that works maintenance/cleaning at a grocery store.

How many people are not living they life they thought they would be?

Women, alcohol, money; they will drive us all insane.

On a positive note, my 86GT has never run this well since I've owned it,

------------------
Current vehicles:
1986 Fiero GT
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
1979 Honda CX500C

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. You slackers haven't been drunk since the 17th? what's wrong wth you? DRINK, dammit!!

nd: Johnny Walker Black. 'cause it's a 4 day weekend! wooo hooo!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've had two large glasses of wine after taking Frankie (our hound) for a one hour walk in the woods. I have a good buzz going. To top it off, the Vancouver Canucks are leading the evil Toronto Maple Leafs 3-2 after two periods of play. It doesn't get much better than this.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, no one drunkposted here in almost a month? (Heh, no one posted on New Years?)

Hmmm, had one beer. not trying to get snookered, just felt like a beer.

But then, I remembered I had picked up a bottled of that Ghostbuster-hyped Vodka
"Crystal Head".

(Heh, not too drunk to remember how to post images)

Opened it. Had some. Not too bad, but I'm not a Vodka Drinker.

Cool bottle, though.

Part of me wants to stop, but part of me is unemployed, and is feeling like sheetrock now. but another part remembers the after-effects of drinking, and that would make for a messy painful Tuesday.

Maybe just one more...
1fatcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fatcatSend a Private Message to 1fatcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It got drunk out tonight.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not quite drunk but definitely not sober. Working 50 hours a week really limits how much I can drink. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is what's playing now!!
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After a long day, and a long week, enjoying a cheap high from some cheap wine!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a few shots from that crystal skull...dang, that thing isn't getting empty too fast (guess I'm not drinkin' it fast enough)

Dang, it's messed up how messed up my friends ended up...

sucks

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. And it led to a lot of karaoke.

Advice: Bonnie Tyler's Total Exlipse of the Heart gets the place going every time.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Advice: Bonnie Tyler's Total Exlipse of the Heart gets the place going every time.

Really? It only gets me "every now and then..."
"...I fall apart, and I need..."

I was at an Atmosphere concert tonight and I'm still coming down from a pretty good buzz. Still got the ringing in my ears from such loud music in such a small venue.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Really? It only gets me "every now and then..."
"...I fall apart, and I need..."

I was at an Atmosphere concert tonight and I'm still coming down from a pretty good buzz. Still got the ringing in my ears from such loud music in such a small venue.

Haha it was tight. What genre is Atmosphere?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL
That song...turn around, bright eyes.....

lol

*sobs*

in the past,

I went to bed with some metallic chick that (I thought) looked like iron woman, and woke up next to THIS:

OMG, I am sooooo sore!

-Rumorbot

I had a few. Not too many, just a few... enough to call my ex-boss and BS w/ him about the relative nature of existence and other such topics....I don't have any more to drink (grrr), so I'm going to bed before I start to 'sober' up.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 03-03-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha it was tight. What genre is Atmosphere?

Oh sh1T, (haha, i looked back ath this after i posted the video link (shich took al ont time. and saw that I didnt' get the exclamatnion point there, but it will still beat liffs censor. sorry fliff.))I HOPE you loook in here Brendan. I;m about to post a link to the video of the concet. I feel bad i didn't respond bakc in here that night. I took a video at hteh concert that I fotally fortagot about.

The song is called "Sunshine" by Atmosphere. Its probalbly their most well known. song. Its a hip-hjp group based out of St. Paul.Minneapollis MInnesogta. I can already tell the whoel "no 'backspace' allowed rule is killing me here" but heres the link anyways. i thought ie was pretty good for the iphone.

edit. I totally forgot to say that I took this the night of the concert with my iphone 4. Not too bad for audio/picture eh?

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 03-10-2012).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking in since.. well I'm drunk.

Holy crud. I just noticed my ratings grew by 2 in the last week... Wow, what did I post?

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 03-10-2012).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't been drinking scotch much lately, but tonight....SCOTCH!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been raining since Saturday night, and I just finished a big bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale.
I just opened a Kilt Lifter.
Cheers!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Haven't been drinking scotch much lately, but tonight....SCOTCH!!

Scooooootch!!

I finished Rusty Nail #2 a bit ago.
The 1st one was on a dehydrated, completely empty stomach. (Try doing yardwork all day, then sucking down a Rusty Nail.) The buzz was quite nice.
#2 was at Longhorn, with dinner.

So I'm a bit more sober than I was a bit ago, but still...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-18-2012).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont drink and never been drunk
OOPs
this post is not really posted and your just imagining this
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of beer. Taking shots of Sailor Jerry. Gotta be up for work at 6. At least this time I can't blame my job. Getting canned from that hellhole I was stuck at was the best thing in years. My new job is soooo much better. I never even thought about being a forklift mechanic until last month but I love it!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nutherproject68:

Out of beer. Taking shots of Sailor Jerry. Gotta be up for work at 6. At least this time I can't blame my job. Getting canned from that hellhole I was stuck at was the best thing in years. My new job is soooo much better. I never even thought about being a forklift mechanic until last month but I love it!

I remember 15 years ago when nobody knew who Sailor Jerry Collins was except tattoo artists. God damn Ed Hardy and his sellout ways... Mike Malone should have gotten the whole Collins collection along with the shop in Hawaii.. he would have treated it with respect and reverence, not as a quick way to get rich marketing scheme.

On the other hand, I hear the Sailor jerry stuff tastes good.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-18-2012).]

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It tastes about the same as Captain Morgan but is generally a few bucks cheaper and a wee bit stronger
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep.. Most at my school are not ignorant. Didn't watch ethe video, because I" m pretty intovticated, but I'm oh never mind I'm going to copy bpaste this tinto t thte Drunk thread haha.

Driectly copy bpasted. OOops. Sometimes, I misspell words on purpose becuase I"m durnk and I think it's funy. This, time I decided to not because I wasnted to see tomorrow whant it wabst like hahahaha.

BT EDIT BY T I DO KNOW WHAT I SAID DO TYOU????? HAHA>

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 04-13-2012).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep.. Most at my school are not ignorant. Didn't watch ethe video, because I" m pretty intovticated, but I'm oh never mind I'm going to copy bpaste this tinto t thte Drunk thread haha.

Driectly copy bpasted. OOops. Sometimes, I misspell words on purpose becuase I"m durnk and I think it's funy. This, time I decided to not because I wasnted to see tomorrow whant it wabst like hahahaha.

BT EDIT BY T I DO KNOW WHAT I SAID DO TYOU????? HAHA>

Wow, that's some good stuff there, man!

I only had one beer, but I had so much junk food and so little sleep the past few days, I'm ready to fall on my head upside down.
Why no cursor in IE9? what a piece of poop...

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
waidaminute....I'm the last person who posted in here?
wow, the economy must be worse off than I thought
or something

not "really drunk", but I've been programming the past few hours and a few beers is the ONLY way I'm gonna sleep at all tonight.

So, fun fact: when ya create an cross-playform app...

on the PC side, appdir$ or apppath$ is ok, but not on the Mac, so you tweak things so both sides are ok with external files (files OUTSIDE your app) but then, wheeeee ---> when you launch it on the MAC, it *somehow* sets your database file to ZERO BYTES after it opens the file. It also crashes when you expand one particular column on a spreadsheet.... wheeeee

*time passes*

I managed to eliminate the "zero byte" issue, but ugh, this has been aggrevating.

hence, the beer... "Bud light platinum".
Why drink this "pisswater"?
because it's got 6% alcohol, and it's COLD. and it's the only stuff I have at the moment.

wheeeee.

not drunk enough ---> everything I typed made sense (to ME, at least)
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being a programmer myself (or I was before the economy went to ****), that makes sense to me too. I feel your pain. I also think that makes two of us who are not drunk enough. Sailor Jerry's is no 10+ year old Martinique, but it puts Captan Morgan's to shame. Ugh, I need to sleep. Work tomorrow. I hope it's a short day like last week was. Cheers.
sebw8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sebw8891Send a Private Message to sebw8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
u guys gotta try 100 proof soco it tastes like normal southern comfort but is nice and strong
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sebw8891:

u guys gotta try 100 proof soco it tastes like normal southern comfort but is nice and strong

a bit early for me
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaaahhhhh. Friday night, a good night to get a buzz.

ND: Tequila
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh*

I don't believe I actually had to search for this thread.
Anyway...
A half of a 1.75 liter bottle of Shiraz (or however much it was) was good for a nice buzz, this evening. Cranked the music up to the point that the ceramic Yoga Frog tried to vibrate off of the top of the speaker. Fortunately, I saved it from certain death. At least three times. (personally, I think he would look a lot better with a doobie in his hand, instead of the OMMMMMM thing, but that's a topic for a whole 'nother thread.)

Tried out my karaoke skillz. Probably frightened the neighbors. Thankfully, the wife and dogs were gone.
But she heard the music when she pulled into the driveway, with her windows rolled up.
She was amused. I'm sure the neighbors were, too.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a mother...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-23-2012).]

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't posted on here in a while. I guess I've got the drinking mostly under control. Anywho, I had some extra Vicodin from when I broke my finger earlier this week (dropped a forklift wheel on it.) Took 4ish of those this evening and had a few hard ciders and some Mt Dew/vodka. I'm having a grand ol' time. Tomorrow is gonna suck.
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where has Shock Top been all my life?!

Only a few in and I'm feeling good!

Haven't visited the forum much lately....hope all is well!
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:

Where has Shock Top been all my life?!

Only a few in and I'm feeling good!

Haven't visited the forum much lately....hope all is well!

I've never had Shock Top but if you like it you should try Bell's Oberon. It's way popular around here and you should be able to find it around you.
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy???

------------------
Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival. - W. Edwards Deming

Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association and the Ontario Pontiac Club

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure I ever posted on here before.. ..

We just "finished" moving, I'm saying 85% done, the wife is saying 65% done. **** her.

Celibrating a great day with a few sixers, taking the weekend off and finishing Monday, epic paintball game Sunday.

Brad
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmm.. scothch. haven't had any in a whlie. costco trip. woo hoo!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock