Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10012 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to yall and myself.... double fisting drinks........... is no good....
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....some random Asian dude went to buy everyone a round of Jamison. that stuff doesn't hit me until an hour later..... sleep sounds nice, though.

hey, look the Ghostbusters cartoon is on... kewl heh

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 06-22-2013).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shut the **** up thats why
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Cheap rum, cause I'm out of good scotch. But tomorrow is Friday, it's payday, and BevMo is on the way home! Woohoo!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMNG SHIZZ NAZZZ!!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2013 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-08-2013).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaaahhh, Friday night. Couldn't decide between the Glenlivet 15 and the Glenfiddich 15...so I am alternating. Heh heh.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ermahgerd!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had at least 4 shots of gin, and quite a few beers in the last hour. It's somebody's birthday, and this has been one hell of a night.... So far.

More will happen, if I'm halfway lucid enough to realize it. Thank god for Swype, otherwise this post would probably not make any sense. Wheehee, I can feel the rotation of the earth. Maybe. Sort of. Yes.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iT'S been a long time.

I had a "come to jesus" meeting with the owner of our company. Over the past few months I've been promoted to the manager of the IT department, and I lov emy job, I really do. But I work an average now of 20 hours a day 7 days a week, and I'm burning out fast. The past few weeks I've been on edge, telling my boss that I was either leaving the company, or **** was going to change. And yesterday things changed I guess. I got to add another member to my department, get some m ore appropriate computer equipment, and so set time off (hopefully) for myself.

Then tonight I spent my first night in many months off the computer, and just hANGING out with the guys. It's sad that I get drunk, and go right to work stuff, checking email and going over forms. >_< FML I need to learn how to relax without having to find my breaking point.

Brad
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a bbq with koreans, vietnamese, and chinese. It was so good. Whiskey everytime you get in the hot pot.
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 beers, 1/2 glass of wine, 2 whiskey and cokes, and 2 rum and cokes. I'm not drunk drunk, just happy drunk.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a few guinesses. Some sorta seasonal brew. Not 'drunk', but feeling ' groovy
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One six pack in
can't go no further
cuz that's all I gots
and I'm too tired to walk anywhere to get some more
So I'll go to sleep and pretend I'm someone else
untill I wake up.

edit: hmph. no one else drank since I did? or maybe they did, and just drank enough to not be able to post..

Dang, I feel like some beef jerky,

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 10-13-2013).]

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
semi drunk and emotional

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a beer or two at home then a fellow Fiero owner and I drove 23 miles one-way to a bar that I drink at during the week. I kinda have a crush on one of the bartenders there. ****, that makes it sound like I'm in high school. Anywho, we walked in and the place was packed. D**n Tigers were playing. We ended up at a place 3 miles from my house. It's a small place called The Hideout. If you're ever in Grand Rapids, MI, I highly recommend it. 30 beers on tap, all brewed in house. Prices are really good too. I had a few stouts there and I'm more than happy now.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, ran out of tequila and the state liquor stores won't be open tomorrow for me to get some more. I knew I should have stopped earlier today when we passed one!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Party time... tired me, wayyyyy too much beer, and a bit of liquor. Not enough females present. Bummer.

I really need to stop partying out here. **** always goes sideways. Yeah.
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nuther, a little late but I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck with the project. I just saw a 65 fastback on Overhaulin'. I'm not much of a Ford guy but they're nice.

I've been trying different ports lately. Whiskers Blake from Australia was pretty good. I'm going to try a new one tonight, but for the moment it's Ryan's Irish cream. Turns out they make it in a 1.75! I like it a lot more then Bailey's and it turns out it's cheaper too. But with how rarely people post on here lately, I think there's entirely not enough drinking going on, lol.

And since the Fiero is still a work in progress, i.e. the engine is still out, I've been riding the bike. I like Fieros. I like bikes. I like drinking. I know, I should make... *hic* a Fiero bike..er.. *hic* a Fiero trike!

edit: This one's "Christian Brothers" from California. Hardly any better than walmart's $5/bottle stuff. Watery, no body, flat flavor, smells faintly of feet. I guess I'll have to just put this bottle away myself so nobody else has to "suffer" tthrough it

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 10-20-2013).]

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:
And since the Fiero is still a work in progress, i.e. the engine is still out, I've been riding the bike. I like Fieros. I like bikes. I like drinking. I know, I should make... *hic* a Fiero bike..er.. *hic* a Fiero trike!

Spiced rum chased with hard cider. I'm not counting. What are you riding? I've got a 73 Honda CB500 in the garage. The cylinder block is at the machine shop getting bored out. I bought the thing and couldn't figure out why it smoked, was low on power, and sucked gas. Ends up that all the cylinders had 50-60psi compression.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drunk watching Peyton Manning get his REVENGE on the Colts!

dont ever count an "old timer" out !!!! Peyton is the new Montana!
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like it, yeah. Hard cider sounds great but we coudn't find any. Had some Redds apple ale too. It's not hard cider, but it's ok for a girls beer.

I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan VN750. Got an 86, moved up to a 94 now and the 86 is for sale. Emissions gutted, intake baffles and filter "ears" removed, just big filters right on the carbs, jetted to match. Never seen a carb before in my life so I taught myself how to rebauild them. Pretty easy actually. They're the most v-twin you can get for the buck, hands down which is why I got it haha. My friends are Harley people though so they're trying to talk me into an HD but I can't afford that right now. I think they're ugly but they were cheap and they say it's the fastest V-twin in the 1/4 mi, except the Meanstreaks, harley's Deuce and the vrod. Fast enough for me anyway. Those Hondas are good bikes too. My good friend has one.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the old girl will fly once she's done. My first bike was a Honda v-twin, a CX-500. That sucker had torque. I know a few guys that have/had HDs. It's split on whether they're good or bad. They're a nice ride I hear but the quality of the newer ones isn't good and they're over priced for what you get. You're just buying a name. IDK, I just like Hondas. I had a Ninja for a month or two and I just didn't like it.
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double post, friend has mobile broadband. I hate it.

Yeah, HD quality went to crap. they'e getting better again since Honda bought a big piece and taught them how to cast decent aluminum. Still mostly the name though. Almost all the parts are made in China. They're assembled in America. I'm saving for a Victory Vegas 8-ball, MADE in the US and a lot more bike for your money. Blows away a Harley in every way if you ask me. Price, reliability, power... Yeah those Honda twins would move too. Sports bikes are cool too, just not something i can ride with my back. Doesn't matter what you ride - it matters that you ride.

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 10-20-2013).]

nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm drinking Woodchuck. It's available almost any place here in MI and it's relatively cheap. I'd rate it better than Angry Orchard.

[This message has been edited by nutherproject68 (edited 10-20-2013).]

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RUSSIAN VODKA

thank you mother russia for blessing me with your blood!

though i am 100% american at heart
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally decided to post in this long running thread. I'm drinking V8 vegetable juice with a shot of 190 proof ever clear. The ever clear really does put a little zip into the V8. Just a little buzz and now I'm switching over to 420.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Platinum. That's all I can spell right now.
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

RUSSIAN VODKA

thank you mother russia for blessing me with your blood!

though i am 100% american at heart

I used to soooooo love vodka. It was my favorite. That is until the night I drank 2 pints of it and... I was still drunk around 1:00 PM the next day. The hangover started setting in at about 2:00 PM when we started our road trip back to CA from AZ where we were scrapping out some rail cars. Since then the smell of vodka turns my stomach . So now I drink tequila, which I like a lot to. Rum is okay also but I'm not much for whiskey.

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who likes a good gin and tonic?

I've been trying a few different gins. Tonight I've got tanqueray. What's your favorite?

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh cool, I have some brews to pass down until my distant grandchild finds and meets Phillip J. Fry...

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 11-02-2013).]

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's only 7pm, shat.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty easy day. Enough to be conscious enough to post. The past few weekends have been pretty hard on me, booze-wise, so I'm taking it pretty easy this weekend. 9 beers today and I think I'll have like 6 tomorrow while bowling. Keeping it down a bit.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

Who likes a good gin and tonic?

I've been trying a few different gins. Tonight I've got tanqueray. What's your favorite?

The only one I've thoroughly enjoyed is Tanqueray. I've had others, but names don't come to mind.

I've been on a cognac kick. Courvoisier is my brand of choice--the older the better. Best on the rocks or straight, but since I don't chill my cognac I drink it on the rocks.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by dratts:

Finally decided to post in this long running thread. I'm drinking V8 vegetable juice with a shot of 190 proof ever clear. The ever clear really does put a little zip into the V8. Just a little buzz and now I'm switching over to 420.

You are one of the coolest old guys I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. You talk like a 30 year old and you're like 80 or something. I can't remember your age--remember, we can only post in here drunk so I can't remember. LOL.
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMN this stuff is fantastic

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 12-13-2013).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consider me the designated thread finder.

Brad
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock