Custom Door Panel Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 04-15-2012 02:34 PM
Replies: 178 (12407 views)
Last post by: Internet-man on 10-30-2018 01:25 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis - thanks for the nice words - the Red shouldn't be a problem, PM me your email address and I'll send you the instructions

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my door panels today. look great and fantastic service. now to set aside time to put them on.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing interstate
1985 Honda V65 Magna

CarolinaRigman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ! I saw the covers you did with the gray with the Pegasus in the back.
Those look Fantastic!!
How much for a set exactly like the photo with the pocket cut outs?

Thanks!!
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Wow that swede looks amazing!

That leather stitched arm rest looks fantastic!

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 09-03-2015).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CR - you have a PM
Matthew - thanks, the pics really don't do the Suede material justice

Russ

------------------

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

Wow that swede looks amazing!

That leather stitched arm rest looks fantastic!

Agreed.....Suede interior moves the car upscale.

Russ and his handiwork are First Class.....The custom craftsmanship and quality of materials would be a deal at twice the price.

I got Russ's Suede door panel covers (then got some suede cloth on ebay and did the upper panels), Suede headliner, Suede HVAC surround, Suede shifter surround, Suede console saddle, Custom-made Suede seat cushion inserts, Suede door pockets and Suede sun-visors.

Although the black suede looks great to the eye.....(excuse the low res. camera phone pics). Everything feels truly AWESOME to the touch!

Thanks (again) Russ.

Paul

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 02-01-2017).]

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First Class workmanship!!!
Jcpfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JcpfieroSend a Private Message to JcpfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the carbon fiber door panels?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jc -I still produce make them, but remember they are not Carbon Fibre material, but a vinyl look alike

Russ

------------------

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still saving my pennies to get that set like you made for Fireboss!
Light grey with the Pegasus in the front.
Should be a couple of weeks, in time for my birthday!
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ You have a fresh PM!!

Thanks!!
PFF
System Bot
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CarolinaRigman

120 posts
Member since Apr 2010
Hey Russ, Payment sent on lower door panel covers.
Thank You
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my Door Panels you did for my Birthday present today!!
First class workmanship! Beautiful!! As always!!

Thank You for working with the flu, I would've waited, but you did them anyway!
Sincerely, Thanks,
Doug
Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2018 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These started out life as the ABS door panels from the Fiero Store.

To the best of my knowledge i'm the 2nd person to get them recovered in leather and the 1st person to have them done by Russ in a leather/suede combination.

I was fortunate enough to figure out a way where I could meet up with Russ while out in Indiana on a business trip. He's a top notch guy and I'm really looking forward to the future projects I have planned that'll require his service.

IMHO, I think they came out very nice and am very happy with the end result:

The visors were done in the same material that the bottom half of the door was done in and the arm rest / door pull was done in the same material as the upper door half. Speaking of the upper door half, I believe I'm the only one to ever get a set of recovered door panels that retain the upper "lip" of the door panel.

Fun times; Thanks Russ!!!!

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'14 Yamaha FJR - 0-60 in 2.8s w/ 34MPG!!!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a pleasure to meet with you, enjoyed the visit and the opportunity to cover the TFS door panels. I'm glad the door panels made the flight home OK with you. Your set is the first ones with the upper lip completed.
I've been a little lax about posting pics of some of the door panels sent out, so here's a few samples of the stitching designs available

Vertical Stitching

Horizontal Stitching

Diamond Stitching

Diagonal Stitching

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2018 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of some that have been sent out recently. These are currently on sale on my website and for a short time, if you order the lower center console cover at the same time, I'll deduct $25 from the center console cover. Thanks for looking

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the sale on the door panel and lower console covers
Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been awhile since I've posted pictures. Here's a couple that were sent out recently.

Medium Grey with Diamond stitching pattern

Black Suede with Diamond stitching pattern

Recovered TFS door in MrMike's " Midnight" Vinyl on the top and Yellow Vinyl

Door Panel covers and some other products are on sale on the website
Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Internet-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black leatherette wrapped arm rests, diamond stitched suede lower panels, and suede map pockets. I've got grey vinyl to cover upper part of the door arriving tomorrow. Looks good!
Side note - This is my first time posting a pic here, hope it works lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock