Started on: 04-15-2012 02:34 PM
Replies: 178 (12406 views)
Last post by: Internet-man on 10-30-2018 01:25 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ you have a new order. Hope that you can match Mr Mikes dk gray and Rio red for the panels. Check your paypal account and my email message on the colors needed.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

oosky - not yet on the floor mats, but I may look into it
Bobby D - All are made to order, so I can make you a pair

Russ

I'm also interesteds in floor mats.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested in floor mats.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ.
Since I already ordered four door panel covers; can you tell us a bit on how to remove the carpet and get the insert panel in place?
1. How easy is it to remove the carpet without damaging the panel? Pull off, scrape off, use solvents etc?
2. What is the recommended way to put the insert cover in place so they look best and won't come loose?
3. Would it be possible to have door pockets on future orders? They don't look so great but do serve a purpose.

Anyway can't want to see the panels and the trunk cover.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis,
I supply instructions with each kit, but the I found the best way to remove the carpet is with starter fluid. Spray a little on and the carpet comes right off. The top of the panel is attached with Velcro and the rest is wrapped around the door panel to hold it in place
Your special order material is expected for delivery on Thursday or Friday
Here's a few pics of a couple that were shipped recently

Black with Red stitching

Red Carbon Fiber with Double stitching in Grey

Russ

------------------

rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd!!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Nolan
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ:

Samples received, PM sent.

Thanks
Nolan
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

PFF
System Bot
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my door panels early this week, they look great! Will try to get them installed and post some pics this weekend. Very impressive construction.

This is my first order from Russ, but I can tell you, it won't be my last!

Thank you for the great products! Next will be a upper and/or lower trunk cover.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT Auto
Med Red Metallic
78K miles
Bay City, MI

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out tonight - test fitted on my spare door panels

These are actually Beechwood Vinyl, but the pics don't show the correct color

These are on thier way to CA, sorry for the fuzzy pic

Holding the intro price of $65 + shipping until Sunday the 17th

Thanks for looking and those looking for floor mats - coming by the end of the week and will have a new post

Russ

------------------

rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed my Beechwood Panels today Great Product Very Good Color very Satisfied Thank You
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are mine installed. They look fantastic... sleek and simple, just what I asked for :> ) A+ for Russ.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 07-13-2012).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the Top
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were posted on another thread. First time out won a trophy for nicest interior. That should speak for itself. Installation was easy to do. I've debated whether or not map pockets were needed and decided that the clean unclutter look makes the interior look better and bigger.
This is a first class product:

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-14-2012).]

Swampthing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SwampthingSend a Private Message to SwampthingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that takes like 20 years off the interior. Very nice work. I hope you still make them when i start to work on my interior (broke right now)
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob - rpro - Those do look good, I was skepical about making plain one's, but they look very good installed, glad I could help
Dennis - Thanks for the pics and congrats on the award, I'm sure the door panels played just a small part in your great looking interior, but thanks for the opportunity to be part of your build

Here's a pic of a pair completed in Grey Suede that shipped out a few weeks ago with visors to match

Russ

------------------

duckwalk39

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, these look great!
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like order a set to for the intro price. Is it still available? I want the black I guess to match my carpet

[This message has been edited by Dementia (edited 07-16-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also very very interested in buying a pair of door panels. I love the look =) pm me plese... and thanks

_ ish

------------------
notice member, can not use suggested signature.... IT WAS TOOOO AWESOME!!!

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

These were posted on another thread. First time out won a trophy for nicest interior. That should speak for itself. Installation was easy to do. I've debated whether or not map pockets were needed and decided that the clean unclutter look makes the interior look better and bigger.
This is a first class product:

Dennis,

I also lanquished over using door pockets but decided it would get too "busy" with the slight variance of vinyl textures. Yours looks great as is.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 07-16-2012).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Dennis,

I also lanquished over using door pockets but decided it would get too "busy" with the slight variance of vinyl textures. Yours looks great as is.

IMO the only way to do the door map pockets is to have Russ upholster them at the same time as the door panel. This way the pleating will line up. If you did those pockets in plain vinyl I believe that it would take away from the appearance but I am quite happy with the panels the way that they are. The interior looks neater and larger. I have the add on Glove Box so I don't really miss the space.
To answer Russ question: I am positive that the custom door panels contributed to my winning the trophy for best interior. They make a big difference in appearance. That old speckled rug looked pretty ugly on the door panels. Glad that its gone.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The grey fabric you use for headliner, how thick is that? can it be used on door panels and carpet?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
philewire - the headliner material is about 1/8 inch. The post above with Grey is completed with Grey Suede Headliner material, so it's OK for the door panels, but I wouldn't use it for carpet

Russ

------------------

Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wanting to get a headliner kit with the dark grey material, a pair of door panels in the black carbonfiber material with the grooves running vertical, and a pair or the sunvisors in the black C.F. also. could you run me a price becasue im ready to purchase your good looking products
josef644

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the beechwood you have a carbon fiber or a smooth vinyl? I just purchased a set of beechwood inner door panels from rpo. Rug part isn't to good.

-Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 07-22-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
josef - it's smooth

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went to Canada last week - Charcoal C/F material

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would options be for floormats? Something larger than stock, that covers more area?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 - I have a seperate post for the floormats, but to answer your question, I've checked with the person who does my embroidery, and the logo is as large as it can be in the floor mats, do to the carpet thickness and the way his machine is set up

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 10-25-2012).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

2.5 - I have a seperate post for the floormats, but to answer your question, I've checked with the person who does my embroidery before, and the logo I use is a large as it can be in the floor mats do to the carpet thickness and the way his machine is set up

Russ

Thanks, I mean the mat itself, the stock size ones dont seem to cover enough floor area. Also where is yout floor mat thread?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used the original as a pattern and they seem OK - I'll PM you the link

Russ

------------------

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got these a while ago but havent been driving the car just finished putting them in.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn,
Looks good, thanks for posting the pics
Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set - Dark grey with light Grey stitching

Russ

------------------

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey,was wondering if you can do door panels in black c/f with the rasied fiero emblem where the door pockets are and the name fireboss (in fiero script) under the armrest if so please pm me the price and paypal info thanks Eric
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

Did you forget about me?

Lets talk

Thanks,

TXOPIE

OPIES FIERO GTX BUILD
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: