Custom Door Panel Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 04-15-2012 02:34 PM
Replies: 178 (12406 views)
Last post by: Internet-man on 10-30-2018 01:25 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtlt1 - you have a PM

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ
Package is on the way.
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim - thanks and looking forward to the installed pics
Since this is a new page I thought I'd post some pics of some of the different styles that have been made, so you won't have to look at all the previous pages

The first one I completed and is the standard, this one's in Black C/F

The rest of these were produced from suggestions and ideas from the Forum members
Beachwood in a double stitch

Black C/F with a diagonal stitch

Charcoal C/F with a double diagonal stitch

Black Suede with a diamond pattern in silver thread

Black Vinyl with the raised logo

Thanks for looking, and I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions

Russ

------------------

bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to

Russ

------------------

jonesn84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonesn84Click Here to visit jonesn84's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonesn84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone ever put the map pockets back on with this new door coverings? I'd be interested to see what that looks like. I LOVE the way these look, but really don't want to lose some of the precious little storage that we have!
brotherhood_of_nod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brotherhood_of_nodSend a Private Message to brotherhood_of_nodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the same product offered on TLG? I noticed these and TXGOOD's center console cup holders there as well. Confused.

------------------
Happiness is not around the corner. It is the corner.

An onramp is a terrible thing to waste.

"The greatest risk is not taking one" -AIG Commercial

jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Void

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

[This message has been edited by jimlong67 (edited 05-10-2013).]

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tlg is smart enough to offer the best products on the market and to do so they have these great masters of what they do make them...
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
coady - thank you
jones - JimLong installed his

Here is a pic of his installed

Here are his door panels and pockets before install

Russ

------------------

bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Just got mine yesterday. Can't wait to put them on. They look great. Thanks!

Brian
PFF
System Bot
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is a link to my thread that show my new lower door covers, headliner with sun shade as well as new , ebrake and shifter boot, arm rests, visors and floor mats.

Looks awesome!

Thanks Russ!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some that have gone out recently, trying to catch up on pics

Black with Tan stitching

Black C/F with Red stitching

Black with diagonal stitching

I've been asked if I could design something simple for the upper area. So I added this option for the upper area.

How it looks with the bottom

How it looks with Armrest

Test fitted in mine to see how it looks

As you can see, not much of the front section shows with the door closed, maybe a good place for the Fiero Logo embroidered on

I did the prototype in the Black C/F to match the bottom panel I already have. As usual, - color, material and design will be customers choice.
Cost will be $35 + shipping for the basic
Comments and suggestions always welcome

Russ

------------------

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like it would be a great addition to the lowers.Especially with the grey door and the black arm rest.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 06-18-2013).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice product
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These Dark Grey covers went out recently.

Russ

------------------

Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok since I have an Auto, I would be looking for the brake boot only and a pair of door covers in black, w/logo and the uppers as well . And if you are doing mats, a set in Black with orange stitching? I had to edit this cause you keep doing more awesome stuff ahhhh.
Thanks
BULL

[This message has been edited by Inferno (edited 07-30-2013).]

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering how much/ how hard, and even if possible to do a set with uppers and lowers. I like the raised logo in the lowers, can you still do that with black c/f? And is it possible to get some lettering in raised style on the larger upper? Also need to look into reskinned arm rests in black. Thanks sir.

~James

Edited to add... would also like black c/f (or whatever material you can do the raised logo with) door pocket. And wanted to know a price on seat covers... I saw that on your site but it seems to be down or under construction when I try to bring it up. PM me with a price for all of the above if you could please. Have questions on a couple more pieces as well. Would want orange stitching/2 tone on everything, would have to discuss that as well

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 07-31-2013).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inferno and Evil - PM's sent
Thanks for your interest
Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week

Black with Black stitching

Tan set with Tan stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week, finally getting back to work after some surgury, but still dealing with major house repairs, Insurance Company and FEMA

Black with Tan stitching

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do anything to cover the top of the door as well? This way I dont have to paint my doorcards.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Jeffrey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffreySend a Private Message to JeffreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ I sent you a PM please reply!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

------------------

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, you have a PM
nightscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightscarSend a Private Message to nightscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ,
Quick question for you.
Down the line sometime I want to grab these from the fiero store:

would you be able to wrap them for me in vinyl, or cloth?
Thanks bud
Todd
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A set in Black - no stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a set in Tan Suede that went out some time ago

Russ

------------------

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great products and super easy to install. If you're thinking about doing it you should.

And on the car:

Thanks for supporting the Fiero with great product Russ.

Nolan
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does the top edge of the lower section (above where map pocket would be / below door handle) attach to the door? The previous owner of my car replaced the door panels and the top peels down. I don't know who made the panels, but there may have been something left off that would solve this annoying issue.
PFF
System Bot
Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ these all look amazing. As soon as I start the interior you have my money. My good God all of my money.
Thanks for the support
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of a couple sets completed recently

Pair in Black

Another set in Red

Russ

------------------

Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly bump and to share what Russ sent me yesterday:

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's some pics of the things Russ has done for my car.

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 02-01-2017).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These just went out recently

Black Carbon Fiber look with Red stitching

Russ

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ. You still making the Fiero interior stuff? If so I have some business for you.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to eventually get the Mr Mikes black vinyl seat covers with dark blue stitching. Does your black vinyl and stitching match his shade for the doors ? I would like everything to be the same shade of black. Thanks
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis - still doing the work
Adjustso - I can match his "MIdnight" vinyl

Russ

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2015 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Dennis - still doing the work
Adjustso - I can match his "MIdnight" vinyl

Russ

Will get my needs assembled and should be ready to place order in 1-2 weeks. . Have an issue with receiving shipments until Aug 15th so there will be plenty of time for you to make the trunk panel. You made the door panels in a bright red but how do we match the color for the trunk cover? Do you keep records of what you shipping to me 2 years back?
BTW, the gray pleated door panels helped win the award for the best interior at Carlisle last year and the red pleated panels for the ragtop interior will be installed as soon as I find the lost instruction sheet.
If anyone is reading this post for the first time; Russ' interior products are top quality, look excellent and he is a man of honesty and integrity.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Heddman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock